Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marcotti‎ RT @JimBoardman: Times: #CFC prepared to offer £40 million in cash plus Daniel Sturridge for Fernando Torres. #LFC
    Twitter - 7 minutes ago

arse
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1kMbHrFRhg&feature=[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
        have a wank
        Originally posted by Zod View Post
        emmet's answer is still better.
        If a wank works, then you don't really have a sleep problem.
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Cracking goal.

Comment

Jude Ainsworth and Liv Boree on this episode of the EPT live

Comment

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 11 Tournament, 150/300 Blinds 40 Ante (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG+1 (t7643)
              MP1 (t6744)
              MP2 (t10916)
              MP3 (t19945)
              Hero (CO) (t29181)
              Button (t17937)
              SB (t2644)
              BB (t8470)
              UTG (t10123)

Hero's M: 36.03

Preflop: Hero is CO with ,
              1 fold, UTG+1 bets t750, 3 folds, Hero raises to t1800, Button calls t1800, 3 folds

Flop: (t5160) , , (2 players)
              Hero bets t1500, Button calls t1500

Turn: (t8160) (2 players)
              Hero checks, Button bets t4300, Hero calls t4300

River: (t16760) (2 players)
              Hero checks, Button bets t5300, Hero calls t5300

Total pot: t27360

Results:
              Button had 3, 3 (two pair, tens and nines).
              Hero had 6, 6 (two pair, tens and nines).
              Outcome: Hero won t27360
              Last edited by JWillo1; 28-01-11, 21:23.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                Marcotti‎ RT @JimBoardman: Times: #CFC prepared to offer £40 million in cash plus Daniel Sturridge for Fernando Torres. #LFC
                Twitter - 7 minutes ago

arse
                According to Boards its a done deal. Sid Lowe saying that all 3 parties want it

Comment

Twitter - 7 minutes ago

arse
                  Meh, that's more than he's worth given injury issues. It would suck, but so did Owen leaving - and that preceeded our most competitive five years since the 80's.
                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                    link for this sexy kettle
                    [ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001L5SSGQ/[/ame]

Definitely the best gadget I bought last year.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                      Meh, that's more than he's worth given injury issues. It would suck, but so did Owen leaving - and that preceeded our most competitive five years since the 80's.
                      Gotta agree with you there L, his injury proneness and increasingly sulky attitude has made him a lot less of an asset to Liverpool imo

Comment

In no way shape or form is Torres leaving a good thing for Liverpool, if they could get rid of Carra and Gerrard that would be massive. If these new Americans are so good for the club they should be making signings like Suarez, Young, Adams etc without selling, from what I can gather that would also make Torres want to stay.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                          Torres is only player Liverpool have who can win a game by himself. Sure he aint been doing that this year but harder to do in a struggling side. I mean even Shearer could not win the Leauge by himself. Having said that 40 million and sturridge is way to good to turn down. sturridge could still turn out to be a top forward. Also worst comes of it he would provide options till the summer when things can be reassessed.

On the flip side think torres could win the champs leauge for chelsea. He would instantly rediscover his hunger for the game with a move and Chelsea as a whole who get a boost from him.

How do people feal about Michael Doyle going to Sheffield United? Im upset no cover at all in the middle of the park now.

Comment

Im sorry Rapidshare I wont do it again!

Ugh Hotfile is fucking terrible
                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                              3 Dates and no action so similar to real life!

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                Im sorry Rapidshare I wont do it again!

Ugh Hotfile is fucking terrible
                                For shame Danny, for shame

Comment

Hotfile is ok, it's slower than Rapidshare but for casual downloaders like me, it's fine. I mean it's dirt cheap like $50 for 15 months. Easier than hunting for rapidshare stuff on some items.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                                    For shame Danny, for shame
                                    I said I would try it out for the month and its up next week cant wait to switch back to RS

I was able to get pretty decent speeds on multiple links but even that isnt going as it should, if they got their speeds sorted they would be laughing.

I will blitz it thou in the next 2 days or so with being away doing updates I wont be downloading at all so will try get loads in now

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                      Get yourself one of these, so much easier to make tea while multitabling now.

Used to work for the company that distributes Breville in Ireland.
                                      I got a 30% staff discount on them so I got one of these;

Then my mother wanted one as did my aunt.

They all failed, just stopped working. All 3 replaced and all failed again after a few months. If you can't get a kettle to be reliable I don't know what to say.

My advice; stick to a basic kettle rather than the fancy shit

Comment

Will take a bit of getting use to but they are good phones, bare with it. Did you get it free?
                                        Yip, we moved network from 3 to O2 and they gave us 20 of them free or something. Playing around with the menus now, feels so weird pressing the screen instead of buttons. Me and technology have long been mortal enemies.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                          Hotfile is ok, it's slower than Rapidshare but for casual downloaders like me, it's fine. I mean it's dirt cheap like $50 for 15 months. Easier than hunting for rapidshare stuff on some items.
                                          Im all about the speed I want it and want it now

I have to say thou trying to find some oldish stuff like Third Watch and I cant do it with Hotfile, I use to think when people went on about back catalogue with RS that it was a little bs but seems there is some truth in it.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                            Yip, we moved network from 3 to O2 and they gave us 20 of them free or something. Playing around with the menus now, feels so weird pressing the screen instead of buttons. Me and technology have long been mortal enemies.
                                            Nice

Give it like a month and you will be back preaching the word of Android.

Comment

Torres has, indeed, told #LFC he would like to move to Chelsea. No formal transfer request. #LFC adamant he's not for sale.

From Rory Smith at the Telegraph.... he is usually bang on.

Comment

Litre of Captain Morgan Spiced reduced from €26 to €20 in Dunnes this weekend (Blanchardstown for definite, probably all branches).

Comment

Nikita is back if anyone missed it

Comment

Just watched the last half hour of the snooker on sky sports, really liked it to be honest. Freat atmosphere in the arena and ronnie was on great form

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                      Nikita is back if anyone missed it
                                                      Have it, any use?

See the new Community?

Comment

Have it, any use?

See the new Community?
                                                        Community was gas. Chevy on top form.

Comment

Comment

Have it, any use?

See the new Community?
                                                            Haven't watched it yet, new community was alright. Chang stole the episode. David Brent has a small cameo in the new US office

Just watchin 1st ep of Episodes now, decent so far

Comment

Originally posted by aodea View Post
                                                              Community was gas. Chevy on top form.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Fun Bobby View Post
                                                                    ye really have to watch Archer though - just watch the first of the second series i put on cousins; its a world apart from just about everything i've ever seen animated
                                                                    What is Archer? I have seen a few people talk about it today.

Comment

Wow Episodes is class!!

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                        same shit, different day.

SPOILER
                                                                        SPOILER
                                                                        We really did not do a lot of sleeping did we?
                                                                        On a scale of 1 to 10, you get a 10.

I got skills with the biatches. BBQ/Hot Tub/Naked swimming/dancing/shower and boom.

Comment

I said I would try it out for the month and its up next week cant wait to switch back to RS

I was able to get pretty decent speeds on multiple links but even that isnt going as it should, if they got their speeds sorted they would be laughing.

I will blitz it thou in the next 2 days or so with being away doing updates I wont be downloading at all so will try get loads in now
                                                                          Had dual hotfile and rapidshare for a month there and, yeah, same as you - it's rapidshare from now on...
                                                                          Thanks to both of you for checking it out. Didn't get 'round to it myself, though I still think there will be problems with fewer uploaders to rapidshare, leading to a lot less new stuff on there
                                                                          Last edited by ComradeCollie; 28-01-11, 22:47.
                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

lol, the guy last night - voodoopaul - was going 'are you the debauchery guy?'. Was kinda funny to hear it said.

btw Voodoo is such a great place - know there was some challenges at some point because of the presentation they gave, but we need to invite them to start posting again. Genuinely excellent atmosphere there. Easily the best in Dublin imo.
                                                                            Absolutely agree re Voodoo, good staff, well run, good atmosphere, good mix of buy-ins for different levels. Got better welcome there than any of the 4 other clubs I've tried... Open to listening to te members too for ideas..

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                              Thanks to both of you for checking it out. Didn't get 'round to it myself, though I still think there will be problems with fewer uploaders to rapidshare, leading to a lot less new stuff on there
                                                                              Wouldnt say that at all, I personally think there has been a swing back to Rapidshare and am now starting to see a lot of links for both.

Comment

Wouldnt say that at all, I personally think there has been a swing back to Rapidshare and am now starting to see a lot of links for both.
                                                                                Hope you're right. Just thought it was odd when rslinks.org were no longer giving rapidshare links

Just a reminder about the changes that came on our website with the new year: we do not guarantee Rapidshare links anymore! We will offer different hosts that will be at the discretion of the uploaders. If you are wondering which website you will need to subscribe to for a premium account, have in mind that all the team members are required to have mandatory Hotfile links.
                                                                                rslinks.org is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, rslinks.org has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Used to find that site very pleasant and userfriendly for links.

Comment

anyone want to swap my stars for your fulltilt?...

Comment

...

Comment

Hope you're right. Just thought it was odd when rslinks.org were no longer giving rapidshare links

Just a reminder about the changes that came on our website with the new year: we do not guarantee Rapidshare links anymore! We will offer different hosts that will be at the discretion of the uploaders. If you are wondering which website you will need to subscribe to for a premium account, have in mind that all the team members are required to have mandatory Hotfile links.
                                                                                      rslinks.org is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, rslinks.org has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Used to find that site very pleasant and userfriendly for links.
                                                                                      Yeah I had seen that on a few different sites, I am using oneddl and they were predominately RS but then started to take a swing towards HF and a few others but in the last few weeks seems there isnt as much HF popping up on it.

Same for forums as was a lot of HF but now they are double posting links for RS + HF and whatever is new out now you can easily get on a multitude of different providers but for me its RS their speeds are just top notch

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                                                        I could only do a very small amount. If $200 is any use pm me.

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                                                          Slightly worse than the above offer I have $103 on Full Tilt if CourierCollies $200 isn't enough

Comment

...
                                                                                            Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 28-01-11, 23:14. Reason: spelling

Comment

Strewelpeter might give him a dig out with the passports, he knows people at the passport office.

Comment

...

Comment

Decided to beer it up tonight despite the self-imposed year-long embargo. fck me, am pissed as a monkey after about three beers. Meh, brought a few more tins home just in case it wore off. Was there in a pub with the workmate earlier who was diagnosed with diabetes this week and he's there talking about his sugar levels while gulping down the Guinness like a mad thing. The guy is the star though - needs to get his passports renewed for himself and his family as Nigeria recently cancelled all outstanding passports (!) and forced everyone to get new ones on just about the same day. While we were beering he booked flights to Ireland for when I think the marriage is going to be for him and his family and says 'fck it, you're getting married, we're going to be there'. That's fairly sound imo!
                                                                                                  Not looking for an invite or anything. Though I really think Tylerdurden should be there for possible bloggage, and some excellent photos at no extra charge with his new toy/camera

Comment

...

Comment

Wow, humility indeed, I know it's easy when you're minted but still.

In a rare show of humility from a top sportsman, Kansas City Royals starter Gil Meche gave the cash back to his team after admitting a miserable performance.
                                                                                                      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                        Wow Episodes is class!!
                                                                                                        Pretty good i was wondering what people on here would think im 3 episodes in and pretty hooked.

The third episode is the best of the series so far imo.
                                                                                                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

I could only do a very small amount. If $200 is any use pm me.
                                                                                                          Slightly worse than the above offer I have $103 on Full Tilt if CourierCollies $200 isn't enough
                                                                                                          cheers lads only looking for 100... pm me sn and ill ship first to whoever wants it. thanks

Comment

@SkySportsbucko:
                                                                                                            Liverpool have rejected a transfer request from Fernando Torres.
                                                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Decided to beer it up tonight despite the self-imposed year-long embargo. fck me, am pissed as a monkey after about three beers. Meh, brought a few more tins home just in case it wore off. Was there in a pub with the workmate earlier who was diagnosed with diabetes this week and he's there talking about his sugar levels while gulping down the Guinness like a mad thing. The guy is a star though - needs to get his passports renewed for himself and his family as Nigeria recently cancelled all outstanding passports (!) and forced everyone to get new ones on just about the same day. While we were beering he booked flights to Ireland for when I think the marriage is going to be for him and his family and says 'fck it, you're getting married, we're going to be there'. That's fairly sound imo!
                                                                                                              That story of "grabbing a few tins" reminded me of this yesterday, when I was coming home from town yesterday I stopped in to grab a sandwich in a Londis dude before me in the counter was buying 4/5 cans of beer and an apple, dont know why but thought thats mad Ted!

Not looking for an invite or anything. Though I really think Tylerdurden should be there for possible bloggage, and some excellent photos at no extra charge with his new toy/camera
                                                                                                              Oh for sure I would do that

Am actually just messing around on my Mac trying to Photoshop pics to make them look like minatures because I know it will be a long time before I have the money/skill to do anything like that with a proper camers, ah digital photography

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                              Wow, humility indeed, I know it's easy when you're minted but still.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-worth-it.html
                                                                                                              Wow indeed very big gesture on his part and some might say foolish but fair play I suppose.

I think it was Lloyd who posted up a story before from a sports mag that basically said that something like 55% (could be higher) of professional athletes are bankrupt within 5 years of leaving their sport in America.

Comment

Can anyone send me a pm with a link how to get championship manager online?
                                                                                                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Twitter - 7 minutes ago

arse
                                                                                                                  If that happens I riot.

Comment

Is Daniel Sturridge any use?

Comment

...

Comment

Craziest January transfer window ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                                                          Is Daniel Sturridge any use?
                                                                                                                          Decent, bags of potential. Needs to use his right foot more and be given more games.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X