This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

She is a bit of whack-job thou, Ronnie danced/walked/fist pumped all over her and she took it like a dope, wait till you see Season 3

She can throw a dig thou have to give her that, who is your fav?
    Yeah talk about having your cake and eating it. It's Jwow for me. Not the prettiest girl in the playground but fantastic body and she scrubs up well. lol can't even get a better pic, most of them are trojan sites!

The Situation is the biz tho even though he can be a cunt a times

Comment

It's not strictly drugs-related but La Haine is about yoofs in the French banlieues getting up to mischief and whatnot and is v good.

Although I have to admit that the above is merely preamble to:

Brag: Amsterdam in the morning

Comment

72z tearing up the field in the 84k on FTP 2/18. Nice pay jumps on the FT with 25k ftw. He just lost the CL to someone on other table. V good railage imo.

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
          Let's face it, they'd never have gone beyond season one if it wasn't for Sitch. He is a hero among men. You could make a show out of his reaction shots alone, he reacts to things better than anyone I've ever seen...
          "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
            Both excellent suggestions imo.

Watched this recently along the same lines and thought it was pretty good.

Gangster's Paradise: Jerusalema

Btw - Mr. Nice really annoyed me as I thought Marks portrayal was completely wrong.

Opr
            All 4 have been ordered from my favourite online distribution agent.

I pretty much only liked Mr Nice because the story is good, the film is very so-so. Will definitely have to read the book after the film.

Comment

Yeah talk about having your cake and eating it. It's Jwow for me. Not the prettiest girl in the playground but fantastic body and she scrubs up well. lol can't even get a better pic, most of them are trojan sites!

fyp

Comment

The club is full afaik

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                  72z tearing up the field in the 84k on FTP 2/18. Nice pay jumps on the FT with 25k ftw. He just lost the CL to someone on other table. V good railage imo.

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO
                  I've tuned in for the railage. gogogo 72

Comment

Lol Joe rogan = legend

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU_3b2_33vI[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qLMooHY12Y&feature=related[/ame]
                    Last edited by Mellor; 28-01-11, 01:47.

Comment

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO
                      railing, didnt know it was double gtd's ...

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                        All 4 have been ordered from my favourite online distribution agent.

I pretty much only liked Mr Nice because the story is good, the film is very so-so. Will definitely have to read the book after the film.
                        Book is really good.

Sure you have seen it but City of God is my favourite film in this kind of genre.

Opr

Comment

FML I'll never bink a tourney on the big sites. Another Top 2/3 table finish from 4 figure starting field for precisely fuck all!
                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO
                            I've tuned in for the railage. gogogo 72
                            Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                            railing, didnt know it was double gtd's ...
                            3/12 now at the break. GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!!!!

Comment

Running good at Airports is sweet.
                              Even though I was last walking off the plane and you can sometimes queue for over an hour for a Visa at Nairobi Airport , I was the first to get one because all the droolers in front of me filed in the wrong form or were in the wrong queue, walked down the stairs and the first bag I see on the carousel is mine and my pick up is there waiting. No queue in the hotel and I'm heading to the lift when the crew from the plane arrive, didn't know it was possible to beat them to bed.

Supposed to be in work in 3 hours but the worst cash game in the world is about 500 M up the road, mightn't be much action this time of a Friday... decisions decisions.
                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I've never watched Lost and I'm looking for a new show to start watching with plenty of series. Lost a good choice or is it kind of shit?

Btw GO 72z, bring home the bacon!!
                                http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
                                http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Greatest movie ever.
                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

gl 72, can't get ft up in work (narks) so updates pls Brian. Wanna see some light jam it in their face 4 bets.

Comment

lol won the 12.35 $3 dollar speed rebuy on paddy power for the second night in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
                                        gl 72, can't get ft up in work (narks) so updates pls Brian. Wanna see some light jam it in their face 4 bets.
                                        5/8 with 25 bigs. Just shy of $1.8k locked up

GLGL 72
                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
                                          5/8 on FT now.

He made a lovely 4bet shove earlier with 15 left iirc and it got through, fairly positive it was light but maybe he'll post it later.

Shove fold time for most stacks, it would be shove fold time for me with 72z's stack but alas he is still at his min opening with a <20bb stack. He has twenty BBs now with that last one getting through.

Comment

5/8 on FT now.

He made a lovely 4bet shove earlier with 15 left iirc and it got through, fairly positive it was light but maybe he'll post it later.

Shove fold time for most stacks, it would be shove fold time for me with 72z's stack but alas he is still at his min opening with a <20bb stack. He has twenty BBs now with that last one getting through.
                                            What site is this on and screen name for a rail

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post
                                              What site is this on and screen name for a rail
                                              He doesn't know I'm posting, and doubt he has anything but the table open to see this, but I'm not sure about posting his SN so will pm you.

Comment

He doesn't know I'm posting, and doubt he has anything but the table open to see this, but I'm not sure about posting his SN so will pm you.
                                                Thanks

Comment

5/7 now after sb shovess on bb Q2>A8.

edit:
                                                  Pay jumps:
                                                  1) 25.3k
                                                  2)15.5k
                                                  3)11.2k
                                                  4)7.9k
                                                  5) can't see him settling for anything less

Comment

5/7 now after sb shovess on bb Q2>A8.

edit:
                                                    Pay jumps:
                                                    Put up the whole lot or you'll be to blame if the bbv curse strikes!
                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                      Put up the whole lot or you'll be to blame if the bbv curse strikes!
                                                      You realise how good he can run?

5/7 at the break after shoving light on an aggro button who folds. Got him to 1.82m just below the 2.28m avg.

Comment

Some good sig quote potential for a bbv reg
                                                        Originally posted by Carl_Morrissey View Post
                                                        I've never watched Lost and I'm looking for a new show to start watching with plenty of series. Lost a good choice or is it kind of shit?

Yeah, lost is best if you watch big chunks of episodes,

Comment

Originally posted by Carl_Morrissey View Post

Lost is kind of fucking amazing, anyone who says otherwise is stupid.
                                                          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

This worth the money? Been looking for a laptop for awhile, something to run poker and general browsing and the occasional online game. This do the business?

Comment

4/6. CL blew up a while ago and finished 7th for 2.5k.

Tourney ID: 214739112

Comment

Repost from p2p

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                Looking for €35 on Irish eyes for equivalent $$ on Full Tilt (currently $48) before ~8pm today.

Cheers if anyone can help out.
                                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Cruel.

Ul 72. Not much comfort to you right now but WP and nice score.
                                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Gonzo in 6th* for $3.8k. 4bet shoved AQo into AKo. Q,J,x flop and 10 on river. GG VWP.

*not a word sligo

Comment

vul 72, prob ship it if that holds still nice score wp

Comment

Cheers lads! Didn't even know anyone was railing. Sick thing is I had wrapped up for the night earlier but that mtt was the last one going so got some beers on the break. When I came back I was taking the piss in it altogether having a drink every time I won a pot. That resulted in playing ridic lag trying to win most pots. Switched over to the tea when there was about 100 left. I can finish my bottle of beer now
                                                                        It's all an illusion

Comment

Ferrer might be worth a shot to win the Aus open at 18.00 on bf. Obviously he's up against it but if he manages to get past Murray today it's forecast to be 40+ here on Sunday, Djok had to pull out last year (or year before) from the heat, presuming Ferrer will handle it better. Just a thought.

Comment

just noticed you can multi reg for all gtd tournaments. Was wondering wtf was going on...
                                                                            Last edited by a-k-47; 28-01-11, 04:22.

Comment

One of the guys in work is in love with that runway model look.
                                                                              To the point where he acts as if he doesn't find normal girls attractive (my normal I mean regualr sized, girls with curves etc)

He was ranting about this one today, i quote "beautiful bone structure"
                                                                              He was a bit offended when I said, she's meh, i want bewbs

BBV's view?

Comment

Looks way too thin there.

It's like the straight banana, just creeps me out. I prefer curves.

Comment

They all look the same upside down.
                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Mellor introduce him to Mariana and see if he still feels the same way. Don't think anyone will mind the repost...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmcLFMyOdcU&feature=player_embedded&has_ve rified=1[/ame]
                                                                                    It's all an illusion

Comment

'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

lolololol
                                                                                        mizzi almost makes it two millions FTs in a row
                                                                                        Originally posted by PokerNews
                                                                                        Sorel Mizzi Eliminated in 9th Place (AUD$130,000)

Posted 5 minutes ago by donpeters • Level 20: 8,000-16,000, 2,000 ante

Sorel Mizzi - 9th PlaceMichael Ryan started things off with a raise to 35,000 from the cutoff seat. Sorel Mizzi flatted on the button and then action folded to James Keys in the big blind. He also called to bring action three ways to the flop.

The flop came down K 8 3 and first-up Keys passed the action to the preflop raiser Ryan. Ryan fired a continuation bet of 85,000 and Mizzi made the call. Keys folded and going to the turn, Mizzi had about 360,000 left in his stack.

The turn card was the 8 to pair the board. Ryan wasted little time with his action and bet out 135,000. Mizzi didn't take too much longer either. He moved all in. Ryan didn't like it judging by the expression on his face, but the shove was too small that he couldn't fold.

Mizzi tabled the 33 and Ryan the AK. "I just had to pay you off," said Ryan.

Mizzi was in solid position to double up and get things back on track in the tournament for him. He held a full house, but wasn't a complete lock. Ryan could still find an ace or an eight on the river to make a higher full house and win the hand.

The dealer burned one last time and then dealt a dagger on the river. The 8 smacked the felt and was by far the most cold-blooded snowman Mizzi has ever seen in his life. That card gave Ryan the winning hand with a better full house and crushed Mizzi's hopes of repeating at the final table in back-to-back years.

http://www.pokernews.com/live-report...ns-main-event/

Final table of 8 drawing now.
                                                                                        Patrik Antonius is joint CL
                                                                                        Last edited by Mellor; 28-01-11, 06:25.

Comment

Flop AK3, and somehow the 8 on the turn pairs the board, then somehow a river 8 allows AK to beat 33 on AK388???

Comment

flop was K 8 3, the card images don't copy over when pasting,
                                                                                            so had to type and wasn'r paying attention,

money goes in on K883, 8 river gives house over house

ah, i'll just edit previous

Comment

Fitz. Eom, Midnight. All in for 6 bb with 67. Called by AK.

Flop: K94. Start putting on coat.

Turn....5...

River...3.. Sit down again.

6am: Ship the 5 way chop for €4,800

I run good in that tourney,,

Comment

Note to self: Just because you have a pint glass and are calling random drinks from behind the bar does not mean you are 'inventing' new cocktails. Could do with a Wurzel head transplant right about now.

Edit to say: the barmaid was fit. How easy? We shall see Saturday night
                                                                                                Trying to not cause trouble since 1983

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                                  Looks way too thin there.

It's like the straight banana, just creeps me out. I prefer curves.
                                                                                                  You need to come to Nairobi, Only up two hours and already I'm overcome by all the callipygian goodness.
                                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                                    I really can't see this happening.

1. There is no guarantee to be any NFL next year and
                                                                                                    2. The Steelers said before they won't play in wembley because they sell out all their home games and their fans travel in droves around the States. There is rarely if ever a blacked out Steelers game. I'd take anything though, even pre-season.
                                                                                                    Only heard it on the news last night. Said something about the owner being Irish or of Irish descent and that negotiations were on going.

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                    I lost all respect for the gah when they failed to beat a half dead football team in Tallaght.
                                                                                                    i love the GAA, but this was not one of their finest moments. Of course it was only one clue (TD) but I suppose they come under the one umbrella. Few Rovers fans I know have boycotted all GAA games since because of it. Whoever advised the court case should have been fucked out of the club.

Comment

MOD

Can one of ye open the ww thread?

No posting before my post please.

Comment

Originally posted by daire View Post
                                                                                                        It's not strictly drugs-related but La Haine is about yoofs in the French banlieues getting up to mischief and whatnot and is v good.

Although I have to admit that the above is merely preamble to:

Brag: Amsterdam in the morning
                                                                                                        La Haine is the nuts

Comment

just getting ready to do a word processing exam! Tabs, tables etc how exciting!

Had no wine last night and its amazing had a look at my sleep cycle app this morning and had a good deep sleep for 7 hours 32 mins
                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Ferrer

Comment

...
                                                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

...
                                                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Dáil to be dissolved tuesday.
                                                                                                                  If only.
                                                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Fun Bobby View Post
                                                                                                                    ECDL exam? Good luck!
                                                                                                                    Its not ECDL , its FETAC IT course!!! Printer is fucked so just sitting here bored
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Finally cashed in the Fitz eom,Blinds 4/8k i have 12k, half hour later 4.8k for the chop, result. Well done Joe as well
                                                                                                                      Last edited by mickste; 28-01-11, 10:04.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                        You need to come to Nairobi, Only up two hours and already I'm overcome by all the callipygian goodness.
                                                                                                                        Sir, I am indebted to you for this new word. I shall use it wisely.

Comment

I think im developing insomnia, its a direct result from of working night shifts imo, i just cant seem to get a decent nights sleep at all recently, specially on my nights off, ill sit up all night restless and when i eventually get to sleep ( at like 7-11 am ) it will be for no more than 2-3 hours..

Its like my mind is constantly racing and unable to settle down. Any advise appreciated
                                                                                                                          Last edited by BrianByrne; 28-01-11, 10:00.
                                                                                                                          Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X