This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a load of shit those 6 handed mayrix turbo's are on ftp,

I cashed in all 4, (2 wins & 2 2nd's) & knocked out 3 players in each game & still only trebled my entry fee

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
      Im at a charity gig in the laughter lounge that night (which I will be pimping out here soon) but I will figure something else out and get back to you.
      Funny how Raoul likes you and yet he doesn't like Andy Murray.

Comment

could someone with a PP online a/c see how much you can get on the 'decrease 9% or more' option for this market?

ty
        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
          Funny how Raoul likes you and yet he doesn't like Andy Murray.
          if Andy Murray played poker, he'd have to have his ma railing and would turn around to her for a cuddle every time he was in a hand

Eoghan tends to bring in various burds to watch him play instead

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
            Well while I wouldn't advise it for anybody, and certainly not to my son in particular, I managed to become a father at the tender age of 16

So I'm 34 now and my son will be 18 this year. Still have to get through leaving cert year next year but after that he can start supporting me for a change

No plans for any more kids at this point so that could be me done and dusted by around 35 or so!
            It would be funny if you bbvd yourself and ended up with another kid at 40 or so Repeat the cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
              if Andy Murray played poker, he'd have to have his ma railing and would turn around to her for a cuddle every time he was in a hand

Eoghan tends to bring in various burds to watch him play instead

but who drops him in ?

Comment

could someone with a PP online a/c see how much you can get on the 'decrease 9% or more' option for this market?

ty
                €76.50

Comment

Hmmm United being bought by Qatar is also a decent shout for this major news.
                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                    €76.50
                    ffs

it's buying money at 250% btw

I was wondering would they take the price of a new car

Comment

ty
                      €85, lol why bother putting up a market for it.

Comment

but who drops him in ?
                        you know, I've never asked

I will now

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                          Nah they signed Adebayor and he wants that CL with a spanish side.

Hopefully something good but prob be ESPN sign Keys and Gray or something.
                          While it's unlikely, very unlikely, there's a better than 0% chance that Jose's gone. Huge in fighting going on at Real at the moment and Real is run like a dictatorship, if you fuck with Perez you rarely stick around to tell the tale. saying that it's very unlikely because I think Perez is prepared to stick with him for the moment because despite the problems he represents their best shot at titles (Of which Perez has won all of 0 since 2003 and managerial scapegoats are fast running out), and Jose wants to stay around for the reasons you stated, but who knows.

Also, Sky would ruin AC Jimbo. It'd pain me to see him on there. Sky's coverage wont change, it'll be the same read from our marketing script by the numbers HYPE HYPE HYPE bestest league in the world eva nonsense it was before, just with different people. Seeing Jimbo reduced to that, and taken off Football Weekly, would be too much to take...
                          "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                            €85, lol why bother putting up a market for it.
                            I must have a better punting record than you!

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                              While it's unlikely, very unlikely, there's a better than 0% chance that Jose's gone.
                              Hard to imagine the Guardian having the exclusive on that.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                Hard to imagine the Guardian having the exclusive on that.
                                Yeah that's also true. Plus Guillem Ballague just tweeted "Its false that Ajax have accepted an offer for Suarez" so lump the life savings on it being about Suarez signing for Liverpool
                                "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Do you have €268 in your account?

Comment

My guess, Roman Ab pulling out of Chelsea and buying a Wii instead.

Raoul,

you forgetting the Eoghan me and my mammy newspaper report?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                      It would be funny if you bbvd yourself and ended up with another kid at 40 or so Repeat the cycle.
                                      we'll see how funny you find it when you wake up to a moses basket at your doorstep some morning
                                      Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Raoul,

you forgetting the Eoghan me and my mammy newspaper report?
                                        who could forget that photo?

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                          Do you have €268 in your account?
                                          No I have 0 balance.

I was just living in hope that I would one day end up being restricted by a bookie.

Comment

Come to think of it, the guardian release their football weekly podcast at half 5 every Thursday. Big announcement from Richardson possibly? Im sticking a bit on him at 12/1 to replace Keys.

Anyway I'm off out, your welcome in advance
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

ty
                                              €105
                                              I'm a mug punter obv
                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I only pointed to Jose as rumours has been circulating that he walked earlier today but yeah its not very plausible the Guardian would break that story in this kind of way.

Opr

Comment

I can only get on for €76.5 now, the price has dropped to 2/1, and there was me sensing a prop bet of some description.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                    I only pointed to Jose as rumours has been circulating that he walked earlier today but yeah its not very plausible the Guardian would break that story in this kind of way.

Opr
                                                    Small chance Sid Lowe would get the scoop.

Comment

Spurs moving to Stratford.
                                                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                        Spurs moving to Stratford.
                                                        Not major, thats expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                                          What a load of shit those 6 handed mayrix turbo's are on ftp,

I cashed in all 4, (2 wins & 2 2nd's) & knocked out 3 players in each game & still only trebled my entry fee
                                                          Yeah... if you are comfortable multi-tabling it's more profitable to be playing individual games.

Matrix games might be a little softer though....
                                                          May you live in interesting times!

Comment

What did Bertie say on Joe Duffy today that has everyone so upset?
                                                            twitter
                                                            moneybookers

Comment

Just found the original Command And Conquer soundtrack on my old HDD. OMFG this is good grinding music.
                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by BallymoreChris View Post
                                                                What did Bertie say on Joe Duffy today that has everyone so upset?

You need the evil realplayer though

Comment

ian prior "Ok, small clue. Big transfer story and not Man U being sold"

Opr

Comment

rooney to madrid ???

Comment

Dalglish walks out, WTF

Comment

I'm becoming more convinced this is a hoax or will be a huge huge let down, could a huge transfer scoop have happened an hour ago and been kept quiet by everyone involved before the Guardian break it at half five!? In the days of twitter and that's very hard to believe

Comment

Opr
                                                                          Aguero is our only big name who would come. What have City done I wonder.

Comment

Opr
                                                                            Aguero is our only big name who would come. What have City done I wonder.

Comment

Tor-Kristian Karlsen just tweeted that the guardian exclusive is a transfer story ... he's plumping for tevez to chelski ... doubt if tevez could have stopped whinging long enough for that to happen tbh

Comment

Liverpool have bought Howard Webb from Man Utd, undisclosed fee.

FML

Comment

I'm becoming more convinced this is a hoax or will be a huge huge let down, could a huge transfer scoop have happened an hour ago and been kept quiet by everyone involved before the Guardian break it at half five!? In the days of twitter and that's very hard to believe
                                                                                  I have a feeling its a experiment, they are doing a story on twitter or something and its effect.

Comment

Originally posted by dazzler View Post
                                                                                    Tor-Kristian Karlsen just tweeted that the guardian exclusive is a transfer story ... he's plumping for tevez to chelski ... doubt if tevez could have stopped whinging long enough for that to happen tbh
                                                                                    No way.

Comment

Next time an aul fella at a bus stop leans in towards me so he can tell me we need a revolution and "de gubberment and de politicians are a buncha useless sods" I'm just going to give a preemptive fuck off rather than nod through the shite like I usually do.

FU Joe Duffy and FU aul fellas.

Comment

I'm so excited....

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                          I'm so excited....
                                                                                          lol +1

Comment

better not be that ghey fucking gareth bale bid from inter

Comment

Total nonsense as predicted. What a load of shite.

Comment

ghey

Comment

Inter bid for Bale is the big story. Now that's a letdown of a big story.

Comment

Ian Prior can f*cking die.

Comment

What was it?

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                        Ian Prior can f*cking die.
                                                                                                        +1 what a wanker

Comment

Bale isn't even that good.

Comment

Elton John ghey

Comment

Originally posted by dazzler View Post
                                                                                                              Elton John ghey
                                                                                                              That's not much of an exclusive.
                                                                                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Is the gardian the same paper vicky coren writes for? why are people so doubtful when such a prestigious paper gets the scoop over sky news

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                  Inter bid for Bale is the big story. Now that's a letdown of a big story.
                                                                                                                  If only, that'd be something like a story. The actual story seems to be Inter might bid for Bale, in 6 months time, probably. With no quotes or anything backing it up. Some scoop.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                                    What was it?
                                                                                                                    Bale to Inter for 40M in the summer.

Maybe.

Or else to Real. Maybe

Comment

true you'd expect someone somewhere couldnt hold their tongue.

obviously a pisspoor excuse for a story
                                                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Type @ianprior into the search box on twitter. LOL. what did he expect.

Comment

Lol Moratti

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X