X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post

Is this real?
    Very doubtful.
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Flicking through the channels earlier and seen this. I was around 14 when it came out and Posh was no.1. Now it'd be bounce bounce jiggle bounce aka scary spice ainec. She looks like she'd break you in half.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJLIiF15wjQ[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by UraiseIfold View Post
        The Italian Banksy. Somehow managed to do this in months, and not years.
        Extraordinary.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
          Of course you did, I waited and 5star fixed it.
          You have one happy dude message.
          I don't yanno

Comment

Took me ages to see this one:

Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                Took me ages to see this one:

i dont see it?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                  i dont see it?
                  giant baby

Comment

^ baby

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                      giant baby
                      Lol, I still don't get it
                      Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

why the fook do i bother!..in the 60k

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 3.3 Tournament, 8000/16000 Blinds 1600 Ante (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG+1 (t465832)
                        MP1 (t454080)
                        MP2 (t182947)
                        Hero (MP3) (t163708)
                        CO (t344352)
                        Button (t920580)
                        SB (t382824)
                        BB (t404074)
                        UTG (t180835)

Hero's M: 4.26

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q, Q
                        1 fold, UTG+1 bets t32000, 2 folds, Hero raises to t162108 (All-In), 4 folds, UTG+1 calls t130108

Flop: (t362616) 7, Q, 2 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t362616) K (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t362616) 6 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t362616

Results:
                        UTG+1 had A, J (flush, Ace high).
                        Hero had Q, Q (three of a kind, Queens).
                        Outcome: t362616 returned to UTG+1

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                          LOL, it's lying on it's back, head on left and feet on right.

Comment

Originally posted by UraiseIfold View Post
                            The Italian Banksy. Somehow managed to do this in months, and not years.
                            that's a gem ... tyvm

Comment

i dont see it?
                              This help?

Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz9JmpULP3o&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz9JmpULP3o&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

This help?

a baby with two tiny people up it's arse ?

Comment

This help?
                                    Thanks, really thought I was losing it there. Was absolutely dumbfounded!

Also personal beat:

SPOILER
                                    Got beat by Icarus in IPB last longest in a game in the local pub.... Also BP_me is a nit and wouldnt join in(does he not know I fuckin love going out before the break in Mullanes?)

Comment

Thanks, really thought I was losing it there. Was absolutely dumbfounded!

Also personal beat:

SPOILER
                                      Got beat by Icarus in IPB last longest in a game in the local pub.... Also BP_me is a nit and wouldnt join in(does he not know I fuckin love going out before the break in Mullanes?)
                                      Woop.
                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YXuq25BMVI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YXuq25BMVI[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                          Woop.
                                          How did you end up?

Comment

There was never any doubt the aul switcheroo would be gone by the break after getting his table's rebuy.

Icarus on the other hand... it's hard to get knocked out when he plays fewer hands than I do.

Busted 6th. My A10 no good vs J10. AIPF my SB shoved into BB.
                                            May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Has to be the party button version.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZIfIzNW9xM[/ame]
                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

How did you end up?
                                                bah,bubbled the final table

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                  There was never any doubt the aul switcheroo would be gone by the break after getting his table's rebuy.

Icarus on the other hand... it's hard to get knocked out when he plays fewer hands than I do.

Lol,you put the ni in nit.

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post

My problem was I didn't get the tables rebuy

Then immediately I get AQ, raise two limpers 5x and get 5 callers then get KK busted the next hand by AQ...then shove my last 10 bigs with 88 to be snapped by KK. Past couple of weeks haven't been kind to me in that place!

Comment

My problem was I didn't get the tables rebuy

Then immediately I get AQ, raise two limpers 5x and get 5 callers then get KK busted the next hand by AQ...then shove my last 10 bigs with 88 to be snapped by KK. Past couple of weeks haven't been kind to me in that place!
                                                      Boring!

Comment

Lol,you put the ni in nit.
                                                        Give up the drink. It doesn't suit you.

Comment

I definately have to give the Wed night game in Mullanes a spin soon lads.

Comment

Actually when I think about it, what in gods name was I thinking having a LL with two nits the way I play

Comment

Actually when I think about it, what in gods name was I thinking having a LL with two nits the way I play

pub game ? perfect opponent.s nits ne'r do well in crapshoots

Comment

Boring!
                                                                I just realise it was

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                Yes you do, one one condition we all go down there early(surely Kev will go too) and hit the beer...Its just a bit of banter really, also if you hit a pair in maybe 1 in 7 flops your gonna win

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                  Not sure if you'd be good enough Danny but do drop in.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                    It wouldn't be the worst structured game in the world, however the past while everyone at the table has decided to call every bet I make!

Comment

It wouldn't be the worst structured game in the world, however the past while everyone at the table has decided to call every bet I make!
                                                                      Standard (until about level 5... then only half the table call).

Comment

I just realise it was

Yes you do, one one condition we all go down there early(surely Kev will go too) and hit the beer...
                                                                        I'm sure I could manage that!

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                          when are you coming down for a blaa?

Comment

lol waterford people

Comment

lol waterford people
                                                                              FU.

How 'bout them apples?

Comment

Good Morning.

Comment

In a further attempt to procrastinate I have signed up for twitter so who should I be "following" oh mighty nightowls?
                                                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

lads Im not sure if you are aware of the postman pat spoof videos that were on youtube dubbed in a Louth accent. They were fuckin hilarious. but anyway most of them got deleted and this video was put up in response. yes its been done to death but there are a few BBV references in it such as "blue dress girl"

So which one of you is responsible for the videos?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h31MDtcc-SY&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h31MDtcc-SY&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/ame]
                                                                                    Last edited by Bubbleking; 27-01-11, 01:46.

Comment

He may be a washed up whale of a has been footballer, but 'Dinho still has it

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmTFTul7Ks4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Actually speaking of washed up Brazillians, two for the price of one here, but this is pretty genius from Bobby Carlos

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR69NDVKFoY&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                                                                                      Last edited by Sledgejammer; 27-01-11, 02:34.
                                                                                      "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

In a further attempt to procrastinate I have signed up for twitter so who should I be "following" oh mighty nightowls?
                                                                                        @Moro88 if you want to listen to me winge about running bad
                                                                                        http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
                                                                                        http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

Comment

Snoop Dogg and Robbie Savage. Block everyone else, it's just whitenoise getting in the way.
                                                                                          "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Carl_Morrissey View Post
                                                                                            @Moro88 if you want to listen to me winge about running bad
                                                                                            Why are you "C" on here and "K" over there?
                                                                                            Last edited by sligoboi; 27-01-11, 03:13.
                                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Why are you "C" on here and "K" over there?
                                                                                              A friend of mine set it up, just never really arsed changing it.

Edit: Just changed it
                                                                                              Last edited by Carl_Morrissey; 27-01-11, 03:22.
                                                                                              http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
                                                                                              http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

Comment

Gonna drop into the Crown after work to rail this http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29...9/index15.htmlfor a bit I think. Sickness.

Comment

Ugh, sickness
                                                                                                  lol at Negrenu and co complaining that it shouldn't count towards lifetim wins, its going to be a 5mil prize, so who ever hits it jumps up the list a lot.

But who gives a fuck, all-time money list is meaningless when you look at the cash chagnging hands at the nosebleeds

also MaxPower. Get up to much yesterday?

Comment

This cow was rogue and was out of control
                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Despicable, the cow should be tried as a black man.

Comment

Brag - manage to fade the Universal social tax

Im putting this down to being a big deal on the internet

Comment

Brag - tax??
                                                                                                          Beat - life balance in the teens as of last night!

Comment

...
                                                                                                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Had a sizeable double on Wozniacki and Clijsters and just switched on to see the bad news. I'll use my one time soon..

Comment

Ugh, my connection keeps dropping off, mid bloody tourney. Sure who needs a timebank anyway
                                                                                                                  Trying to not cause trouble since 1983

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Ramiriquez View Post
                                                                                                                      Ugh, my connection keeps dropping off, mid bloody tourney. Sure who needs a timebank anyway
                                                                                                                      Any of you knowledgable folks have any ideas of what my problem may be?

This seems fine
                                                                                                                      Trying to not cause trouble since 1983

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Fun Bobby View Post
                                                                                                                          what does the beat mean?!
                                                                                                                          Means he paid tax and might get some back but has fuck all monies.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X