X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
    Torres assist surely
    I think the last 3 players to touch the ball play for Fulham.

Sure you'll get your assist though!
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Is it possible to change my account so I can reply when Finkel pm's 17 people.
      It tells me I can only respond to 10, which is kind of crappy, means having to take half the people out of the conversation.
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
        It tells me I can only respond to 10, which is kind of crappy, means having to take half the people out of the conversation.
        Your not as powerful as me obv

Comment

Yeah, its possible

Comment

Originally posted by 72zero View Post
            Lovin this mix HJ. Good for the grind. TY for uploading
            Yeah, its pretty special. Nice work HJ.
            eoghanlyons.com

Comment

Yeah, its possible
              Good to know.
              Carry on.

Please?

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
              Your not as powerful as me obv
              What a world we live in.

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                Veetle is normally really good for streams.

Any chance of some instructions of how to stream to ps3. I stream all my films to it, so hopefully it won't be to hard
                Best thing to do would be to run a HDMI cable from your PC to your TV. I don't think you can do a straight screen-share between the PC and the PS3. Would be nice if you could.
                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

birmingham west ham turning into a good game 2-1 to brimingham and 3-3 on agg

Comment

Tesco home delivery is the nuts.

Wicked Pig snacks are also the nuts.

that is all for now

Comment

Paulsen is fucking useless. Every time I see him, he's either standing in the complete wrong place, doing absolutely nothing, failing to tackle, or all of the above.
                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Jesus, Moreiles off the line

Comment

Hold FFS

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                            Hold FFS
                            Pool all over the place at end of this match. Cracker for Birmingham there.

Comment

Phew!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Up to the dizzy heights of 7th, come the fk on.

Comment

Liverpool, Birmingham and Rangers treble 4/1 on PP. Brum the dodgy one imo, but worth a few quid
                                shippage, nice couple of nights football betting

Comment

Good to know.
                                  Carry on.

Please?

What a world we live in.
                                  I'll do something for you, hang on. I'll change the new usergroup I created that you move into when you post lots to allow up to 20 PM recipients.

Comment

Should be set now Happy Dude, and others in that group.

Comment

shippage, nice couple of nights football betting
                                      I Put the money from the horse bet today on it. Nice day of betting!

Comment

started watching broadwalk empire - seems like a good show

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                          Is that similar to Boardwalk Empire

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Christ, these supersats are crazy value. Must have a go of a few more! FTP points to burn in my account!

Obviously taking the T$!
                                              Last edited by Emmet; 26-01-11, 22:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                Is that similar to Boardwalk Empire
                                                [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQschA2lC_Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQschA2lC_Y[/ame]

Comment

Dermot Blaine gone in 11th for $24K in WPT
                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

What is this instant personalisation bs on facebook? It shares info with other sites? Its auto-set to enable and I can't disable it because its not yet available.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                      any good links to watch it?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                        Christ, these supersats are crazy value. Must have a go of a few more! FTP points to burn in my account!

Obviously taking the T$!
                                                        Talking of this things am I right in thinking that because I get rb from Full Tilt that I can't buy anything from their store using them? Was just looking through it last night and it's full of crap but one or two of the things might be handy.
                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                          Talking of this things am I right in thinking that because I get rb from Full Tilt that I can't buy anything from their store using them? Was just looking through it last night and it's full of crap but one or two of the things might be handy.
                                                          you can use the points, but it has a negative hit on you MGR, which is what your RB is based on.

Means that you may have a negative RB status for a while, meaning you don't earn RB on your next however many thousand hands...

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                            Should be set now Happy Dude, and others in that group.
                                                            Thank you very much.

Comment

you can use the points, but it has a negative hit on you MGR, which is what your RB is based on.

Means that you may have a negative RB status for a while, meaning you don't earn RB on your next however many thousand hands...
                                                              Cheers..and this isn't the case if used for tournaments?
                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Obviously taking the T$!
                                                                Only thing Emmet nearly sure using your ftp points counts against your rakeback

Comment

Kenny is cooler than the fonz!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                    Only thing Emmet nearly sure using your ftp points counts against your rakeback
                                                                    ftp balance 0.03 and has been for months! Haven't played there in a year...

@sligboi, anytime you use FTP points for anything it impacts on your MGR.

Comment

Obviously taking the T$!
                                                                      fairly sure if you used your ft points to play this sat then when you cash the ticket in you get paid in ft points ,47500 of them ithink

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                        fairly sure if you used your ft points to play this sat then when you cash the ticket in you get paid in ft points ,47500 of them ithink
                                                                        Nope, just unregged for the tournament, have a $55 tournament ticket now.

Will find some opportunity to use it!

Comment

I'm really shit at fantasy football, but 134 points for the week makes me smile.

Comment

Just saw this on facebook, might give ye a chuckle even i laughed lol!

after this girls in football carry on.
                                                                            no more extra time. 10 minutes will be added to the beginning of a match and. will be called fore-play Red cards will now be pink......and 2 periods instead of 2 halves ..instead of score..you will woo a goal..ha ha
                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

This doesn't really seem like much of a bad beat thread anymore, but sure I may as well post this here.

Poker Stars $3.00+$0.40 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t100/t200 Blinds - 2 players - View hand 1143262
                                                                              DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

Hero (BB): t3520 17.60 BBs
                                                                              BTN/SB: t9980 49.90 BBs

Pre Flop: (t300) Hero is BB with K K
                                                                              BTN/SB raises to t400, Hero raises to t1200, BTN/SB calls t800

Flop: (t2400) T 5 7 (2 players)
                                                                              Hero checks, BTN/SB bets t800, Hero raises to t2320 all in, BTN/SB calls t1520

Turn: (t7040) 6 (2 players - 1 is all in)

River: (t7040) 8 (2 players - 1 is all in)

Final Pot: t7040
                                                                              Hero shows K K (a pair of Kings)
                                                                              BTN/SB shows 8 T (two pair, Tens and Eights)
                                                                              BTN/SB wins t7040

Comment

Nope, just unregged for the tournament, have a $55 tournament ticket now.

Will find some opportunity to use it!
                                                                                My God, you're really together today. Did you not have any spirits with your haggis yesterday?
                                                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Haven't had a drink since NYE!

Comment

Haven't had a drink since NYE!
                                                                                    So, you're staying up all night and missing morning lectures 'cause you really need to scrutinize the tesco site for hours to get the best bogof value?

Comment

Being broke has its disadvantages I'll give you that!

This being the main reason for no booze though.

Comment

Being broke has its disadvantages I'll give you that!

This being the main reason for no booze though.
                                                                                        Sorry can't really read that link without thinking of myself as

nite nite all

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post

no more extra time. 10 minutes will be added to the beginning of a match and. will be called fore-play Red cards will now be pink......and 2 periods instead of 2 halves ..instead of score..you will woo a goal..ha ha
                                                                                          Jesus.

Comment

women making jokes? do me a favour love..

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                              women making jokes? do me a favour love..
                                                                                              Well I thought it was funny ...... I tell ya what!

You do me a favour love!
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Use your inside voice Michelle
                                                                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Well I thought it was funny ...... I tell ya what!

You do me a favour love!
                                                                                                  ahhh
                                                                                                  on the ol' vino again there i see MSN

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                    Use your inside voice Michelle
                                                                                                    Huh why?

I'm going to sleep , ye lot do my fuckin head in!

Weirdos!
                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Frossach View Post
                                                                                                      any good links to watch it?
                                                                                                      This site is pretty good for streaming stuff, hope you get into Boardwalk Empire

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                        This site is pretty good for streaming stuff, hope you get into Boardwalk Empire

http://tvdex.org/shows/boardwalk-emp...ardwalk-empire
                                                                                                        thanks very much tylerdurden94

Comment

Comment

epic picture,

Comment

Originally posted by Frossach View Post
                                                                                                              thanks very much tylerdurden94
                                                                                                              No probs man when you are finished that you should check out Jersey Shore
                                                                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Logged onto neteller there and €1150 was transfered out of my account back to mybet, I didn't do this as was waiting for them to reply to my email about a GWG. I'm really shocked that they were just able to take it back like that, sick thing is that my account is still €1150 in the red. Of course there support is now closed so will have to wait to the morning.

I did speak to a nice girl in Neteller and she said that they can do this as they made a mistake, still pretty suprised that they can. Anyway as long as they clear up the €1150 and get the rest of my money withdrawn I will be happy enough.

Comment

Iago = Richard Keys?

Comment

The Italian Banksy. Somehow managed to do this in months, and not years.
                                                                                                                    eoghanlyons.com

Comment

I didn't make the Happy Dude cut

Comment

How is Iago like Keys?

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                        I didn't make the Happy Dude cut
                                                                                                                        Of course you did, I waited and 5star fixed it.
                                                                                                                        You have one happy dude message.

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
                                                                                                                        epic picture,

Is this real?
                                                                                                                        Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 26-01-11, 23:56.

Comment

Originally posted by UraiseIfold View Post
                                                                                                                          The Italian Banksy. Somehow managed to do this in months, and not years.
                                                                                                                          cheers, that's unreal.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X