X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
    Watch out for Ace creeping around Pokerstars tonight Emmet
    Originally posted by Emmet View Post
    I'll do my best! Probably put it towards some donkaments tbh.
    i look on the BBV like once a day, and the first thing i see today is this

im an ipoker fish only.

Comment

Font on IPB has gone one (I think) smaller than normal/everywhere else.
      Not sure how, any help?
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

open your eyes wider

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
          Not sure how, any help?
          Hold CTRL and scroll in

Comment

Originally posted by Hegzy View Post
            Hold CTRL and scroll in
            Thanks Hegzy, knew it was something silly I'd managed to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
              Not sure how, any help?
              Press ctrl and the + key. That or ctrl plus scroll on the mouse wheel.

Comment

I must also compliment Boyles on their CS.The only problems I've ever had have had to do with withdrawing player transfers which is understandable due to money laundering security.We are very lucky to have Ciaran Corbett here and so accessible and a quick call usually sorts any problems big or trivial.

Comment

Look at this dudes eyes

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOb4s3ETUQc[/ame]

Withdraw!
                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Not a bad goal.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOQsQ97odQo[/ame]

Comment

Full tilt just froze on me when a fish just check/shoved the river when i had the nut flush. AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Edit: was against this cunt and all.

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

SB ($9.47)
                      BB ($17.25)
                      Hero (UTG) ($25)
                      MP ($10.50)
                      Button ($12.43)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A, 8
                      Hero bets $1.10, MP raises to $1.95, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.85

Flop: ($4.25) 8, Q, 8 (2 players)
                      Hero checks, MP bets $8.55 (All-In), Hero calls $8.55

Turn: ($21.35) 10 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: ($21.35) J (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $21.35 | Rake: $1.06

Results:
                      Hero had A, 8 (three of a kind, eights).
                      MP had K, A (straight, Ace high).
                      Outcome: MP won $20.29
                      Last edited by shano_88; 26-01-11, 18:34.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                          What site it with? They will just send a debt collection agency after ye.
                          It was mybet, just logged onto my poker account there now and see that I can play away. Thought they would have banned me from the tables. I really don't want the hassle of debt collecters thats for sure.

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                          @ Digi - make sure you ask them to switch your boom switch back on for sending funds back - although it should go without saying
                          Would be nice

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                          Actually I would ask for a GWG for returning the funds. I am sure they will give you something since it is a large enough amount
                          I actually sent them a mail back asking for this, but they still have not responded. I'll send it back anyway but its the least they could do in fairness.

Interesting situation thought given it is online poker, like I wonder what happens if you transfer money to the wrong player on ftp/ps etc. I would not fancy my chances of getting that back

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                            Nice. Perfect goal for some alan partridge commentary

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVxf0YjyjdI[/ame]

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Jji78uEW14[/ame]
                              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Yes that rocks! Had never seen that before

Lols this is in the panel to the right on YouTube

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQT4UStunCg[/ame]
                                Last edited by tylerdurden94; 26-01-11, 18:51.
                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Hows the camera working out for you danny?

Comment

How that man is constantly overlooked in the best actor category when oscar seasons rolls round is beyond me.
                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                      like I wonder what happens if you transfer money to the wrong player on ftp/ps etc. I would not fancy my chances of getting that back
                                      you get a one time slap on the wrist when you email pokerstars with the correct details saying that if it happens again tough vshit basicly they with draw the transfer from the wrong account and ship to the proper person. Surprisingly I've never transfered to the wrong person on ftp so can't answer that one atm.
                                      bump in a year or so i might know by then

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                        Full tilt just froze on me when a fish just check/shoved the river when i had the nut flush. AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Edit: was against this cunt and all.

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

SB ($9.47)
                                        BB ($17.25)
                                        Hero (UTG) ($25)
                                        MP ($10.50)
                                        Button ($12.43)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A, 8
                                        Hero bets $1.10, MP raises to $1.95, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.85

Flop: ($4.25) 8, Q, 8 (2 players)
                                        Hero checks, MP bets $8.55 (All-In), Hero calls $8.55

Turn: ($21.35) 10 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: ($21.35) J (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $21.35 | Rake: $1.06

Results:
                                        Hero had A, 8 (three of a kind, eights).
                                        MP had K, A (straight, Ace high).
                                        Outcome: MP won $20.29
                                        serves you right for peeling A8s preflop oop.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                          serves you right for peeling A8s preflop oop.
                                          Would you really fold to a min 3b there?

Btw, there was a poster pre, thats why i opened bigger.

Comment

Richard Keys has resigned now too.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rB6bf8DqMQ&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Damn, he was 4/5 to be gone within a week when i looked in Powers earlier

Comment

Anyone around able to do a transfer?

My $100 paddy power for your $100 full tilt?

Will send first to all known posters of course

Comment

The hell you say

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgMqc-eSrzQ[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7llLFbV97bs[/ame]

Comment

seen season premier of Spartacus Gods of the arena looks deadly so far

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                          Look at this dudes eyes
                                                          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Withdraw!
                                                          Did he remind any else of the hypnotoad

Last edited by MegaSin; 26-01-11, 19:37.

Comment

8th annual Wet t-shirt comp tonight in the woolshed.

also a bowling machine with cricket nets.

/australia day.

Comment

Liverpool, Birmingham and Rangers treble 4/1 on PP. Brum the dodgy one imo, but worth a few quid

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                                                                Liverpool, Birmingham and Rangers treble 4/1 on PP. Brum the dodgy one imo, but worth a few quid
                                                                Did a Madrid Liverpool mugs double myself, first one looking good so for one night only- come on you reds, YNWA ect...
                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

The place I got made redundant from last year, announced another raft of lay offs today (gf still works there) looks like the complete botched job of last year is to be repeated. Everyone who is at risk knows they are at risk but not how at risk they are and may not know till 11 Feb. Also the redundo package wont be known till then. So glad I got out when I did, will be very surprised if the package is as good as we got

Comment

is the liverpool match on any station or streaming only?
                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                      I assumed its on Sky, no?

Comment

Does not appear to be on the tv so any decent streams?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                                                          Decent and Liverpool, doubtful

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Have been asked to help my rugby club with a poekr fundraiser
                                                                              Lads wondering would anyone have access to tournament chips enough for 100 players with rebuys so probably 1.5 million in total in denonimations from 25 to 50k
                                                                              the tournament is on 19th of Feburary anyone who can help pm me hopefully can sort something.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                Decent and Liverpool, doubtful
                                                                                Haters gonna hate
                                                                                That seems a shitty stream for me, constantly jumping

Comment

Web sports search engine, which helps you find quality sports streams over online. We mostly list VIP streams that can be stream over all the devices

Comment

Looked onside

Comment

ffs, where is that lineswoman when you need her.
                                                                                      CUNTS.

Comment

Haters gonna hate

That seems a shitty stream for me, constantly jumping

Comment

This would be the best stream I've ever seen if not for the occasional stalls/blips.
                                                                                          Will probably need to download a file though.

Comment

Scroll down to the fox soccer plus section and use the sopcast link, it's excellent.

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Can I get a 12 hour tempa-ban? I don't want the option of venting on here after I get thrown out of the Eglinton at 4. Commerce Ball tonight you see

Comment

Liverpool are absolutely dreadful at the back. Lucky not to be 2-0 down, although Torres' goal was more than legit.

All I want from this game is 4-1 to Liverpool, with Torres scoring all 4 with no assists to anyone, and then an OG from Skrtl to ruin the liverpool clean sheets...

Is that so much to ask?

Comment

That team was so much better without Steven Gerrard last weekend

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                    Scroll down to the fox soccer plus section and use the sopcast link, it's excellent.

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?ma...70&part=sports
                                                                                                    finally got around to streaming this to the PS3
                                                                                                    it is the sweetness

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                                      That team was so much better without Steven Gerrard last weekend
                                                                                                      Scary but true, i think we loose our shape in the middle when he is playing.

Comment

Scary but true, i think we loose our shape in the middle when he is playing.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                          Can I get a 12 hour tempa-ban? I don't want the option of venting on here after I get thrown out of the Eglinton at 4. Commerce Ball tonight you see
                                                                                                          if serious, I can do this now.
                                                                                                          fuck it I dont care
                                                                                                          for the next 12 hours

Comment

How do I upload a picture under my name? Cant seem to find the option :S

Comment

look like you already put on up

however, user CP--->Edit Profile Picture

Comment

look like you already put on up

however, user CP--->Edit Profile Picture
                                                                                                                <<<< Its not showing under my name though?

Comment

Originally posted by Mahony92 View Post
                                                                                                                  <<<< Its not showing under my name though?
                                                                                                                  must be your browser. try closing it and re-opening it
                                                                                                                  lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                                                    A little bit late, but here is my Christmas mix, a 2 hour collection of some of my favourite songs from 2010. You can listen/download it here: http://soundcloud.com/hectorjelly/daragh-thomas-2010

Tracklisting on the site, but its mostly deep house/techno.

Enjoy!

One of my favourite tracks from it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt1Ri...ayer_embedded#
                                                                                                                    Lovin this mix HJ. Good for the grind. TY for uploading
                                                                                                                    It's all an illusion

Comment

Lol, what a clusterfuck of a goal.
                                                                                                                      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                                        Lol, what a clusterfuck of a goal.
                                                                                                                        Torres assist surely

Comment

Veetle is normally really good for streams.

Any chance of some instructions of how to stream to ps3. I stream all my films to it, so hopefully it won't be to hard

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X