This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got it at 12's in PP.

Stable like the horse alot and have good gopes for it, but think the Felix Yonger will be a tough competitor.

E/W a good bet, 9 runners, paying 3.
    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
      got it at 12's in PP.

Stable like the horse alot and have good gopes for it, but think the Felix Yonger will be a tough competitor.

Ya Felix Yonger was second to Bold Optimist at Leop and Elliott said before the race that BO was one of the best he trained.

Still though, FY is drifting so there can't be huge confidence in him.

Comment

Test today at 2.30. Great me thinks. 6 rasher breakfast bagel and some studying. Get in at 2.15. Real early only to find the test starts at 12.30 and ends at 2.30.

Turns out on the notice I looked(glanced) at had

Start
        12.30 - 2.30

My fault really. I just seen the check mark and assumed.

Comment

Liverpool sign Bent (not a surprise to me really)

SPOILER
          URL=http://img52.imageshack.us/i/bent.png/][/URL]
          Last edited by Solskjaer; 26-01-11, 15:30.

Comment

got it at 12's in PP.

Yeah the Reveley's (trainer and jockey) have had a pretty decent strike rate over the last 12 months, profitable combo to follow. GL
            Profit before people.

Comment

Mafia Godfather finds out that his bookkeeper, Enzo,
              has cheated him out of 10 million bucks. His bookkeeper is deaf.

That was the reason he got the job in the first place.It was assumed that Enzo would hear nothing that he might have to testify about in court.

When the Godfather goes to confront Enzo about his missing $10 million, he takes along a contracts engineer who knows sign language.

The Godfather tells the contracts engineer, "Ask him where the 10
              million bucks is that he embezzled from me."

The contracts engineer, using sign language, asks Enzo where the money
              is. Enzo signs back, "I don't know what you are talking about."

The contracts engineer tells the Godfather, "He says he doesn't know
              what you are talking about."
              The Godfather pulls out a pistol, puts it to Enzo's temple and says,
              "Ask him again!"

The contracts engineer signs to Enzo, "He'll kill you if you don't tell
              him." Enzo signs back, "Okay. You win! The money is in a brown briefcase,
              buried behind the shed in my cousin Bruno's backyard in Woodbridge!"

The Godfather asks the lawyer, "What did he say?"

The contracts engineer replies, "He says you don't have the balls to
              pull the trigger."

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                Yeah the Reveley's (trainer and jockey) have had a pretty decent strike rate over the last 12 months, profitable combo to follow. GL
                They paid for a fair amount of IPB'ers beers at the game before Christmas.

Comment

When you can't get the answer anywhere else - ask the BBV !

I need the answer to the following question and can't seem to source it anywhere.

How many of the 7,300 Irish bank employees of AIB and the 2,900 Irish 'group' employees of AIB in Ireland are unionised?

Can anyone find this out - have been trying - would really appreciate the answer / links etc.

Cheers.

No Sig To See Here

Comment

Will someone put a tenner on that horse for me and I'll ship on moneybookers later? Am in college and gambling sites all blocked.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                      Will someone put a tenner on that horse for me and I'll ship on moneybookers later? Am in college and gambling sites all blocked.
                      E/W or straight?
                      Ill do it now if ya want, prefer the money on ftp or stars or somwere, dont have moneybookers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hegzy View Post
                        E/W or straight?
                        Ill do it now if ya want, prefer the money on ftp or stars or somwere, dont have moneybookers.
                        Ew is good I think?
                        I can ship on either of those too. Cheers!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Ew is good I think?
                            I can ship on either of those too. Cheers!
                            £10 E/w Done.
                            9's i got it at on boyle

Comment

no gambling sites blocked in Waterford :-)

Comment

On it now too. 16/1 on betfair.

Degens out in force

Comment

hey, it's not like I'm much of a horsey gambly dude!

Comment

On it as well.

Comment

I want more at betfair prices! Anyone stick a 5er ftw on there for me too? (becomig a nuisance)

Comment

hey, it's not like I'm much of a horsey gambly dude!
                                        This could make or break your IPB future imo

Comment

I want more at betfair prices! Anyone stick a 5er ftw on there for me too? (becomig a nuisance)
                                          lol price has collapsed down to 8/1.

Comment

I'm avoiding it so I think I'm entitled to 5% of all winnings.

Couldn't back a winner in a 1 horse race!
                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Anywhere to watch this race?

Comment

This could make or break your IPB future imo
                                                what's a nap lol?

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                  Anywhere to watch this race?
                                                  Musselburgh.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                    lol price has collapsed down to 8/1.
                                                    i'm out so. No 10+ prices anywhere at this stage?

Comment

Do you still want it on at 9/1 Emmet or leaving it?

Edit: just saw your above post. Grand.

Comment

Musselburgh.
                                                        Boo urns.

Comment

i was going to back this horse
                                                          but when i opened my pp a/c it was busto and i refuse to/wasn't going putting anymore money on there.
                                                          so that makes the horse a dead cert by my reckoning.

that is all
                                                          carry on

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

He came in second I think.

Comment

ul Zod

nice return anyway for the e\w backers
                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

yeah 2nd cheers Zod

Comment

Does that mean I win money?

Might take up this sportbetting lark permanently if so. That was easy

Comment

welp, I did say it was EW.

Still, I'm eating people food tonight!

Comment

n1 Zod, good spot
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

well if i had put money on him he would deffinetly came in last.
                                                                        this is of course results based thinking.
                                                                        but thats how i know it

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

poker is for muggs emmet, horse racing is the way forward

Comment

You win £26 from your £20 and i win £16, ship ship

Comment

Thanks Zod.

He traded as low as 2.10 - good shout!

Comment

You win £26 from your £20 and i win £16, ship ship
                                                                                I feel like I'm robbing you now, even though I would've been shipping if we lost!

Scandoballet on stars if you wanna ship it there?

Comment

WD Zod, I pretty much never sportsbet but decided to live life on the wild side today and push the boat out far enough to stick €10 each way; not gonna buy me anything new but free money is always good!

Comment

Watch out for Ace creeping around Pokerstars tonight Emmet
                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Watch out for Ace creeping around Pokerstars tonight Emmet
                                                                                      I'll do my best! Probably put it towards some donkaments tbh.

Comment

Can I get the name of my well changed to 'inside the mind of s genius' instead of Being called after one of Icarus' homo fantasies

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                          WD Zod, I pretty much never sportsbet but decided to live life on the wild side today and push the boat out far enough to stick €10 each way; not gonna buy me anything new but free money is always good!
                                                                                          I almost never sportsbet either, but the guy I get the tips from knows the Reveleys pretty well so when he recommends one of their horses he's getting it straight from them, and almost always do the business.

which is why I put these tips in the BBV and not the gambling forum!

Comment

I don't get why Italian cup games start at 5.30 on a weekday, seems like an extremely counterprodtive way of getting as many fans to the game as possible.
                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

I don't get why Italian cup games start at 5.30 on a weekday, seems like an extremely counterprodtive way of getting as many fans to the game as possible.
                                                                                              they know no one will go to the games either way. Only games that get people at them are down south or the provincial teams. Napoli has sold out for the visit of inter but I presume there would be only a few thousand bump in attendance at a ticket price of 10 euro more than likely so getting the sole tv money and viewership will be more profitable that losing out to the Napoli inter game later.

Comment

Anyone know of any sites to check online cash table stats?

Comment

Great response from Pato after being dropped recently!
                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

what time does the rebuy in the Fitz usually finish up tonight and is it stupid madness due to the cheap buy in or is it a reasonable standard

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                      Anyone know of any sites to check online cash table stats?
                                                                                                      Pokertableratings.com

Comment

Great response from Pato after being dropped recently!
                                                                                                        Well he is playing for his milan future. Id say he has 2 months max to change things or he will be shipped out. Goals against spurs are minimum requirement

Comment

Football365: 'De Jong Wants To End Career At City.

'At the time of writing, it is not clear whose career he wants to end.

Comment

.
                                                                                                            Last edited by TommyGunne; 26-01-11, 17:47. Reason: was a little unfair
                                                                                                            Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

First Ron Atkinson loses his job over racism, now it's Andy Gray for sexism.

I can't wait to see who gets sacked in the Lucas disability scandal.

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                                                                Well he is playing for his milan future. Id say he has 2 months max to change things or he will be shipped out. Goals against spurs are minimum requirement
                                                                                                                Yeah I mean his goal record can't really be questioned, up there with any Milan greats in terms of goals per games, just frustrating at times that he seems to look disinterested and can be a liability in that mood.

Robinho's work rate has been the biggest surprise to me this season, really puts in a shift, his finishing of late though has been pretty awful.
                                                                                                                Last edited by The Situation; 26-01-11, 17:32.
                                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

...
                                                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                                                                                    I've got a funny Boyle's story about something incredibly similar.

I've had to ask customer support to transfer funds from sports to poker and vice versa multiple times on Boyles. For whatever reason they're interface never works for me (despite Paddy and a few others always working perfectly.) I always leave it till the last moment too, so am usually in a rush with the transfers. Customer support (which isn't a Boyle's service afaik) are always helpful with this, and are generally pretty cool.

I was trying to ship money from sports to poker and cos of the crappy software, I couldn't do it. I needed it pronto for a tournament, so asked customer support to transfer it for me.

Whatever happened, the money was transferred twice, leaving my sports account in the negative, and too much in my poker account.

I sent a mail to Boyle's about it the next day when I noticed. Note that they hadn't contacted me about a negative sports balance. I duly reported some error (still loadsa funds in my poker account to cover the neg balance). They then locked my ability to ask customer support to transfer funds (and the mail I received telling me this was ridiculously snotty).

I obv sent an angry mail saying that I reported an error in good faith and haven't done anything not above board (and in fact reported an error when I could have just stolen the money, left my Boyle's account in the negative, and not cared). Despite that I had clearly been above board, and the error had been on the part of their side, they'd removed a facility which I'd found pretty valuable over the past year or so.

After a couple of not very calm mails, they obv gave back that ability, but haven't played poker there since, (don't get to bet much on Boyles anyway, so never really bother.)
                                                                                                                    Can you PM me your details and I'll take a look at this. Its not good CS by any measure

Comment

Pokertableratings.com
                                                                                                                      can u check omaha cash tables aswll

Comment

Yeah I mean his goal record can't really be questioned, up there with any Milan greats in terms of goals per games, just frustrating at times that he seems to look disinterested and can be a liability in that mood.

Robinho's work rate has been the biggest surprise to me this season, really puts in a shift, his finishing of late though has been pretty awful of late.
                                                                                                                        Berlusconi questioned his injury proneness over the winter break, that coupled with the fact he separated from the wife hence why no ghey hand gesture after he scores anymore and is out partying more than ronaldinho. Plus his work rate as you mentioned. A lot of the older players are driven nuts by this which is why gattuso lost the plot with him at half time a few weeks back. His goal ratio is unbelievable but rumours around that a swap for balotelli could happen in the summer.

Also Milan today bought out the other 50% of paloschi and he will be joining up with them in the summer so that means there will be a strike force of Ibra, Robinho, Cassano, Pato, Inzaghi, Paloschi so someone will probably have to move on

Comment

I've never had any problems with the boyles costumer service always found them courtious and helpful that goes for paddy power too, some of the others leave alot to be desired and could learn alot from these 2. I think that its not them personally who do the support (i'm often wrong with this stuff) but who ever it is I'm a happy costumer.

SPOILER
                                                                                                                          any tokens floating around the offices
                                                                                                                          48

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X