This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wrong forum. bet is now cursed.
    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Wahoo, new home, yay.

Owya everyone
      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

jeepers some effort to go through all the thread that i missed. whats the story with all this cousins thing
        Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
          Wahoo, new home, yay.

Owya everyone
          Evening *tips hat*

Comment

Originally posted by the aul switcharoo View Post
            jeepers some effort to go through all the thread that i missed. whats the story with all this cousins thing
            Sticky needed in Cousins Forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
              Judge Judy is as real as wrestling and some misguided people love wrestling.
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Maybe it's been said already but could those with new names who haven't done so already maybe stick their old handle in their location. Helps a lot with context.

Especially cork people.

Comment

excuse my retardedness but where is this cousins forum. before we PM the mods can we scope out the place

Comment

excuse my retardedness but where is this cousins forum. before we PM the mods can we scope out the place
                    http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...splay.php?f=16

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
                      That is ridiculously catchy!

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

hate it when you destroying some mongo hu in a sng, lead for an age then he lucboxs two hands then takes me out. cocknose!

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                          hate it when you destroying some mongo hu in a sng, lead for an age then he lucboxs two hands then takes me out. cocknose!
                          It's cockface

Comment

It's cockface
                            Cockbreath FTW

Comment

Take a few days off and the whole thing changes, crazy business.

Comment

Primetime investigating headshops tonight, should be interesting.

Comment

The Cousins Forum is a private forum! If anyone wants access, just shoot me or one of the lads a PM!
                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

"headshops"?
                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Guess ill make my youtube debut here:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceWZ624wBVA[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                        The Cousins Forum is a private forum! If anyone wants access, just shoot me or one of the lads a PM!
                                        What does it entail?

Comment

"headshops"?
                                          Basically legal high shops. The have sprung up at an alarming rate all across Ireland in recent time.

Opr

Comment

"headshops"?

Legal highs

Comment

Just an idea guy's . When you get to the bottom of the page there is no link like on boards to take you back to the main menu . Is this possible to get here???

Comment

"headshops"?
                                                They are actually smart shops. Headshops used to sell all drug related paraphernalia but the new breed now known as smart shops also sell legal drugs.
                                                'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

They must be bored, they've had them on before.
                                                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                    They are actually smart shops. Headshops used to sell all drug related paraphernalia but the new breed now known as smart shops also sell legal drugs.
                                                    Never heard that term before. Anyone I've ever been into calls itself a headshop anyway.

Comment

it just me or has Alan Curbishly not been missing many meals lately?

Comment

sent kev a PM about it a few mins ago but heard nothing yet. is he still online, im an impatient git really.

Comment

Originally posted by MrStuffins View Post
                                                          it just me or has Alan Curbishly not been missing many meals lately?
                                                          in fairness it is just after christmas, you can hardly blame the lad for scoffing all the turkey

Comment

Wahoo, new home, yay.

Owya everyone
                                                            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD8ljNobUys"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD8ljNobUys[/ame]
                                                            It's all an illusion

Comment

they'll be banned soon. It's been on joe duffy a few times recently so it's the current tabloid witchhunt. Also, under pressure up the north and in the UK over them.

A shame, that Joosey stuff is great

Comment

Can you upload videos from your PC onto here?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                  they'll be banned soon. It's been on joe duffy a few times recently so it's the current tabloid witchhunt. Also, under pressure up the north and in the UK over them.

mephadrone is meant to be the business actually. I'm glad I dont go near the old jack and jills anymore though. By all accounts the only ones you get these days are BZP, which are the old legal pills.

Comment

I don't take any of that stuff these days. I like to pick up a new bubble pipe though every now and then.
                                                                    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

It'll be a bad day when the headshops leave town. It means the standard of the grass in Ireland is actually higher than it used to be. People aren't paying decent money for crap weed anymore, cause you can simply get yourself a bag of Smoke XXX or similar just by wandering into town.

There's a Nirvana headshop right beside Spy that's open till 4am on weekends, you can get a smoke xxx spliff for a 5er for the walk/nightlink home after a good feed of drink.

Here's a good BBC 3 documentary on whats available in headshops etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                          I would guess the head shop 'expose' will be cringeworthy, although some of those legal high things are a bit dodge. Salvia being the main one that should be controlled in some way imo.

Think they also now have legal powders that simulate the effect of cocaine! I'd imagine that the only thing stupider that snorting coke, would be snorting fake coke.

If they just legalised MJ and ecstasy they could get rid of a lot of this other crap. MJ can be legally purchased in large swathes of the US already, all you need is an easily obtained certificate saying you medically need it. Would never try ecstasy myself, but it is chemically virtually riskless and therefore should be legal.
                                                                          I'm not well up on the ecstacy, I never took it but a friend of mine who used it went nuts afterwards. He went into the bank manager looking to add to his mortgage to throw a party, he was certain that he was going to win the lotto. He ended up in St. John of Gods and has never come back to normality. It was probably laced with some other sh1te though as you don't know what you are buying.

Comment

"headshops"?
                                                                            Lucky Lloyd: Is this a head shop?

Shopkeep: Jess.

Lucky Lloyd: Can I have €5 worth please.

Tish-boom.
                                                                            Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I would guess the head shop 'expose' will be cringeworthy, although some of those legal high things are a bit dodge. Salvia being the main one that should be controlled in some way imo.

Think they also now have legal powders that simulate the effect of cocaine! I'd imagine that the only thing stupider that snorting coke, would be snorting fake coke.

If they just legalised MJ and ecstasy they could get rid of a lot of this other crap. MJ can be legally purchased in large swathes of the US already, all you need is an easily obtained certificate saying you medically need it. Would never try ecstasy myself, but it is chemically virtually riskless and therefore should be legal.
                                                                              I always thought ecstasy was really dangerous because it was mixed with all kind of crap??
                                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

I'm not well up on the ecstacy, I never took it but a friend of mine who used it went nuts afterwards. He went into the bank manager looking to add to his mortgage to throw a party, he was certain that he was going to win the lotto. He ended up in St. John of Gods and has never come back to normality. It was probably laced with some other sh1te though as you don't know what you are buying.
                                                                                EE, I'm convinced you're 500 years old.

You've got so much life experience, it seems for every topic you know a dude.

Comment

Awesome tune

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fw3L6qiFVQ[/ame]

Comment

Link for Pool game please. Not Iraqetc or Justin - both Blocked by Websense.

Thanks
                                                                                    No Sig To See Here

Comment

...
                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1ojBVFBFME&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Jesus, the poor guy.

With the e thing was just basing it on the statistically low deaths in Netherlands where you can very easily test the purity of your tablet in nightclubs, and some research by the Drug Safety Council in the UK that led to the main guy being sacked because he talked about ecstasy being safe and the government didn't like that.

Think it's largely the illegality that makes it unsafe, what with drug dealers being untrained in the art of chemistry! It originated as a medicine to control against overeating, so it would have been tested to some extent for safety (albeit under the 1914 testing system).
                                                                                          mmm, I know a ton of freaks that grew up in the 90s in Dublin that would be hard evidence against the theory that pills are safe.

but it could be what they were mixed with - I suppose we'll never know.
                                                                                          No Sig To See Here

Comment

lol at guy calling 4bet oop with QJs

Not lol at the AKT flop when I'm holding AK.

Comment

Originally posted by pocketdooz View Post
                                                                                              Link for Pool game please. Not Iraqetc or Justin - both Blocked by Websense.

Thanks
                                                                                              Install sopcast then slap this link sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/81774 into your web browser. Very good quality + 0 stoppages in the stream. Decent English commentary too.

myp2p.eu has a listing of all games going on and theres usually a few sopcast links, you`ll never look for a crappy old iraqi goals stream again!

Comment

WTF, I'm just after reading Jack and the Beanstalk, when it gets to the part Fee Fi Fo Fum the next part is 'watch out everybody here I come'. Political correctness gone mad imo.

Comment

Am i the only one who has been completely oblivious to the existence of this Fulham defender Chris Smalling?

Man Utd and Arsenal fighting it out over him today, he's playing tonight. I had never heard his name before today.

Comment

Am i the only one who has been completely oblivious to the existence of this Fulham defender Chris Smalling?

Man Utd and Arsenal fighting it out over him today, he's playing tonight. I had never heard his name before today.
                                                                                                    I would be with you there, I've seen Pantsil, Hangeland, Konchesky, Hughes, Baird and Riise as defenders for Fulham, I can't remember ever hearing of this lad playing for them.

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                                                                                      WTF, I'm just after reading Jack and the Beanstalk, when it gets to the part Fee Fi Fo Fum the next part is 'watch out everybody here I come'. Political correctness gone mad imo.
                                                                                                      eeny meeany miny mo has gone to pot also, and baa baa african american sheep.

and ya can't get a golly bar anymore, I wouldn't mind they were white.

Comment

Originally posted by nuxxx View Post
                                                                                                        Install sopcast then slap this link sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/81774 into your web browser. Very good quality + 0 stoppages in the stream. Decent English commentary too.

myp2p.eu has a listing of all games going on and theres usually a few sopcast links, you`ll never look for a crappy old iraqi goals stream again!

Thanks but cant install anyting on work computer
                                                                                                        No Sig To See Here

Comment

Wasnt on my radar either. Fergie expecting Vidic to go in summer? Id say hes odds on be..

Comment

Hehe before the opportunity goes away. This lad thinks Ecstacy is alright.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0Mzr_A-Q0I[/ame]

Comment

Seen him a couple of times when he replaced Hangeland when injured and he was decent. Scouts must have seen something in reserves games to justify it!
                                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

I would be with you there, I've seen Pantsil, Hangeland, Konchesky, Hughes, Baird and Riise as defenders for Fulham, I can't remember ever hearing of this lad playing for them.
                                                                                                                And United were saying they've died up a deal for him today etc. All of a sudden he's playing CB for Fulham in the Prem

Comment

Originally posted by pocketdooz View Post
                                                                                                                  Thanks but cant install anyting on work computer
                                                                                                                  Can you install mozilla addons?

Thats of course if you have mozilla.

Comment

Stupid Vista, since my Windows 7 ran out ive moved back to Vista, my wireless keyboard is all over the place, think im gonna switch back to XP.

With the Boyles heads up starting soon dont wanna be in the middle of a hand and have it spaz out!

Comment

And United were saying they've died up a deal for him today etc. All of a sudden he's playing CB for Fulham in the Prem
                                                                                                                      deal done but he's joining at the start of next season.

Comment

Can you install mozilla addons?

Thats of course if you have mozilla.
                                                                                                                        I.E. unfort.

Not to worry, off to Sinnots now anyway.
                                                                                                                        No Sig To See Here

Comment

I know this friend one time who took E and he had a fucking fantastic night. True story.

Opr

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X