This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Opr View Post
    I am obviously missing something but why were the United fans chanting Murderer at Adam tonight ?

Opr
    We don't talk about it..not since the, eh, incident
    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
      Nice one Berbs there are my 2.5+ goals and Berbs > Rooney bets. Couldn't give a toss what "the invincibles" do now.
      anyone make money from poker on this site anymore?

I've earned more betting than potting!

Comment

Never in doubt, had a ticket for tonights but had to give it away after the fixture change. Delighted, every comment I posted at half time worked!

Ryan Giggs is god.
        Last edited by RasTa; 25-01-11, 22:03.
        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Fun Bobby View Post
          Looks nice! Sadly looks about 10% better than the one I paid the same price for just before Christmas.

I'd insta-delete "McAfee Internet Security Suite (Trial)" before connecting to the internet though, then install AVG 2011 Free. McAfee and Norton are the devils spawn and will only cause you hassle in the future.
          I found AVG started to go down that route full of crap ads and update this that and what not havent used it in ages.

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
          Hey TylerD, just sent you a PM, please take a look at it tonight if you can!

Got back from two days in Liverpool a few hours ago; I thought it is a really nice city! Was expected a bit of a dive but it scrubs up well
          Yeah cool no probs man will have them drugs to you for your fix ASAP!
          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Another clip, looks like whoever is leaking this stuff wants Keys gone too.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvsaG3b9uVY[/ame]

Opr

Comment

Step 1. Haggis is cooked.

Now what to do with it? Its just a ball of food, I'm apprehensive about cutting it, feel like something from Splice is gonna jump out.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                Step 1. Haggis is cooked.

Now what to do with it? Its just a ball of food, I'm apprehensive about cutting it, feel like something from Splice is gonna jump out.
                A little bit of Pepper sauce and then scoff the lot

Comment

Another clip, looks like whoever is leaking this stuff wants Keys gone too.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Opr
                  Always sounds like a virgin in these yokes doesn't he

Ruud boy buried in the phone and little kick from Souness basically saying susshhhhhh

Must have been fairly constant stream of shite if people have got to the stage of leaking it all
                  Last edited by Guest; 25-01-11, 22:28.

Comment

Well, Haggis is abso-fucking-lutely delicious

Comment

Moulin Rouge is being watched by the rest in my house, tilt-o-rama!!
                      Trying to not cause trouble since 1983

Comment

Originally posted by Ramiriquez View Post
                        Moulin Rouge is being watched by the rest in my house, tilt-o-rama!!
                        I think its a great film !

i also loved Evita, maybe because i used to listen to the double tape when i was about 10 and know most of the songs...lol
                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                          I think its a great film !

i also loved Evita, maybe because i used to listen to the double tape when i was about 10 and know most of the songs...lol
                          It's hurting my ears so bad I hadda put headphones in.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramiriquez View Post
                            It's hurting my ears so bad I hadda put headphones in.
                            Look man, if you need a place to stay...

Comment

anyone got a link to fergies interview?

Comment

Not for the animal lovers! Just caught 2 mice in one trap, guess that means theres loads of the fuckers around!

SPOILER

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                                "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

Classic Kenny Powers

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RISC7sPnNws&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Line Us View Post
                                    Not for the animal lovers! Just caught 2 mice in one trap, guess that means theres loads of the fuckers around!

SPOILER

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                                    Big mice almost look like rats, they are probably nesting or feeding somewhere about the house.

Comment

Well, Haggis is abso-fucking-lutely delicious
                                      is haggis not the same as our black pudding?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                        Its more like White Pudding

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                          Ohhhh no, Haggis is a dish containing sheep's 'pluck' (heart, liver and lungs), minced with onion, oatmeal, suet, spices, and salt, mixed with stock, and traditionally simmered in the animal's stomach for approximately three hours. (Wiki)

Comment

Finished Boardwalk Empire and i would love to hear peoples opinions on the job Kelly McDonald done in it?

Oh and its fcuking awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                              Big mice almost look like rats, they are probably nesting or feeding somewhere about the house.
                                              I'd say the picture just makes em look big, seemed normal enough size anyway. Thats 5 since the start of the year caught now, time to bring in rentokill or someone similiar I'd say alright.
                                              "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

getting a bit excited about my overs unders model. couple of success tonight - need to run it over a much larger sample though to see if its consistently profitable

Comment

Originally posted by Line Us View Post
                                                  I'd say the picture just makes em look big, seemed normal enough size anyway. Thats 5 since the start of the year caught now, time to bring in rentokill or someone similiar I'd say alright.
                                                  get a cat

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

BB special, in my flop raise ok?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 4.4 Tournament, 30/60 Blinds (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

Button (t5695)
                                                      SB (t4358)
                                                      Hero (BB) (t5680)
                                                      UTG (t2610)
                                                      UTG+1 (t3741)
                                                      MP1 (t8165)
                                                      MP2 (t3000)
                                                      MP3 (t10743)
                                                      CO (t3305)

Hero's M: 63.11

Preflop: Hero is BB with 4, 3
                                                      1 fold, UTG+1 calls t60, MP1 calls t60, 3 folds, Button calls t60, SB calls t30, Hero checks

Flop: (t300) A, 5, 2 (5 players)
                                                      SB bets t180, Hero calls t180, UTG+1 raises to t540, 3 folds, Hero raises to t960, UTG+1 raises to t3681 (All-In), Hero calls t2721

Turn: (t7842) 3 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t7842) J (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t7842

Results:
                                                      Hero had 4, 3 (straight, five high).
                                                      UTG+1 had 2, A (two pair, Aces and twos).
                                                      Outcome: Hero won t7842

Comment

Looking for $33 on Boyles for same on Tilt before midnight. Will ship first to reg posters. Cheers if anyone can help
                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

personally Id flat to try and keep the Sb in. UTG obv has some kind of hand but Id prefer him to fire one more barrel on any turn really just so he has to put his stack in

Comment

Any suggestions of things I might've left out of a weekly personal and monthly household shop?

Have a 10pound off 50pound spent voucher, and am 6 pound shy!

Comment

I am obviously missing something but why were the United fans chanting Murderer at Adam tonight ?

Opr

Because there's a strong chance he will sign for us.

Comment

Any suggestions of things I might've left out of a weekly personal and monthly household shop?

bogroll
                                                                teabags
                                                                cheese - you can never have enough
                                                                bin bags
                                                                shower gel

these are the essentials im always running out of

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                  Finished Boardwalk Empire and i would love to hear peoples opinions on the job Kelly McDonald done in it?

Oh and its fcuking awesome.
                                                                  I thought she played the character very well not surprising as she seems like a decent actress but I didnt really love the character thought for some of it she was a little meh but in parts the character was certainly needed.

You?

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                    Looking for $33 on Boyles for same on Tilt before midnight. Will ship first to reg posters. Cheers if anyone can help
                                                                    i can help u out here if still needed

Comment

Mince, you can never have enough mince imo

Comment

Originally posted by Ramiriquez
                                                                        SB folded to UTG raise so it was HU by then. Ok, but doesn't my flat look quite strong then? I usually don't think this much about anything
                                                                        sorry too tired to read HH

tbh he probably isnt folding whatever he check raised with anyway so I doubt it matters.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                            bogroll
                                                                            teabags
                                                                            bin bags
                                                                            shower gel

obv rob bogroll from pub,
                                                                            why waste money on tea bags - more $$$ for drink or pokers.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                              bogroll
                                                                              teabags
                                                                              bin bags
                                                                              shower gel

eggs, milk etc and then this shtuff already on list.
                                                                              SPOILER

EDIT: Brought about 3 years worth of tea bags with me from home, not a chance I'm switching allegiances over here!

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                I thought she played the character very well not surprising as she seems like a decent actress but I didnt really love the character thought for some of it she was a little meh but in parts the character was certainly needed.

You?
                                                                                I don't know. Like you said the the charachter was meh and i didn't rate Mcdonald's job for the first half of the season but she finished well and the more i think of it she was doing a good job all along but i just didn't like her.

Fav Charachter?

Comment

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 2.2 Tournament, 20/40 Blinds (8 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG (t935)
                                                                                  UTG+1 (t2108)
                                                                                  MP1 (t2302)
                                                                                  MP2 (t4776)
                                                                                  CO (t2621)
                                                                                  Button (t2120)
                                                                                  SB (t2565)
                                                                                  Hero (BB) (t3753)

Hero's M: 62.55

Preflop: Hero is BB with J, J
                                                                                  UTG calls t40, 5 folds, SB calls t20, Hero bets t120, UTG calls t80, 1 fold

Flop: (t280) 6, J, 8 (2 players)
                                                                                  Hero checks, 1 fold

Total pot: t280

Results:
                                                                                  Hero didn't show J, J.
                                                                                  Outcome: Hero won t280

WTF. He just soul read knew I had trips and folded?

Comment

Originally posted by spoofingjam View Post
                                                                                    i can help u out here if still needed
                                                                                    PM sent
                                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                      PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 2.2 Tournament, 20/40 Blinds (8 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG (t935)
                                                                                      UTG+1 (t2108)
                                                                                      MP1 (t2302)
                                                                                      MP2 (t4776)
                                                                                      CO (t2621)
                                                                                      Button (t2120)
                                                                                      SB (t2565)
                                                                                      Hero (BB) (t3753)

Hero's M: 62.55

Preflop: Hero is BB with J, J
                                                                                      UTG calls t40, 5 folds, SB calls t20, Hero bets t120, UTG calls t80, 1 fold

Flop: (t280) 6, J, 8 (2 players)
                                                                                      Hero checks, 1 fold

Total pot: t280

Results:
                                                                                      Hero didn't show J, J.
                                                                                      Outcome: Hero won t280

WTF. He just soul read knew I had trips and folded?
                                                                                      you should be betting anyway

Comment

Here's the link for Keys again. Pretty creepy for a 53 year old.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxr79eRSbNk&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                          I don't know. Like you said the the charachter was meh and i didn't rate Mcdonald's job for the first half of the season but she finished well and the more i think of it she was doing a good job all along but i just didn't like her.

Fav Charachter?
                                                                                          Not really one totally standout character for me but did like Chalky White, Lucy Danzinger (for obvious reasons) I liked Richard Harrow (dude with the face) Gillian (Jimmys mother) Nucky Thompson, Jimmy Darmody

Some scene thou with Chalky

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zweq4ZabNd8[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                                                                                            No you can't & it wouldn't be acceptable behaviour to either.

But Grey didn't wave his cock at her so don't exaggerate the situation, that type of banter has always gone on in the work place & always will & if someone objects it should then stop but mostly it is just a bit of fun
                                                                                            this is complete bullshit.
                                                                                            If I, you or anyone else here said or behaved that way around fellow staff or underlings, we'd be sacked in a heartbeat.
                                                                                            He painted himself in a corner and Sky couldn't be seen to and rightly didnt protect him.
                                                                                            It's not all oi oi banter and the only bad thing that can come out of this is a promotion for Jamie Top top Redknapp
                                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Tesco Basket - £49.99.

FU TESCO

12p pot scourers, you are my heros

Comment

Can Jersey Shore get anymore brilliant maybe just maybe...

Our favorite guido family is heading to Italy! The fourth season of Jersey Shore will be filmed across the Atlantic, starting this spring.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                                    Sir Alex on fire lol
                                                                                                    I wish.
                                                                                                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fun Bobby View Post
                                                                                                      Meant to have haggis with neaps and tatties, or something that sounds like that - mashed potatoes and parsnips to us. It's a big deal up there for weddings; the head waiter parades the haggis around after the starters to the sound of bagpipes and the groom then symbolically cuts it. (at least at the weddings i was working at). It's a nice dish. The secret is to not think about what goes into making it.
                                                                                                      Neaps are turnips, not parsnips.

Comment

Very long but interesting post about the daily work of a taxi driver in Vegas.
                                                                                                        They always seem to 'long-haul' me, the bastards.
                                                                                                        Post 24381063 -Poker discussion forum with over 500,000 members and 100 different poker forums. Learn poker strategy & sharpen your poker skills for tournament poker, texas hold 'em, five card draw, omaha hi lo, seven card stud and more plus talk poker TV, and dozens of other topics.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                          no
                                                                                                          FY
                                                                                                          Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                                          You're welcome.
                                                                                                          ty with all my heart
                                                                                                          Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                                          All Utd supporters are cunts.
                                                                                                          +1

Woke up in a ridic bad mood after seeing United luckbox'd a win (apparently they didn't though)

I then see Andy Gray is sacked, WAHEY! Get in

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                            Very long but interesting post about the daily work of a taxi driver in Vegas.
                                                                                                            They always seem to 'long-haul' me, the bastards.
                                                                                                            http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...3&postcount=13
                                                                                                            Take that longest route , yeah?

Comment

Richard Keys is fast becoming a hero of mine.
                                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

You?
                                                                                                                What I was about to write pretty much! Also, at the start I had no idea where the character was going. Also, dislike how overtop Agent Van Alden became at the end thought that could have been reigned in a bit. Quality show over all, Jimmy Darmody character is very good and very well acted by that chap

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                                                  Take that longest route , yeah?
                                                                                                                  Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                                                                                                    Yer wan looks like a giant marshmallow in that carriage. Having a good chuckle at this.
                                                                                                                    Watching the EPT london and really impressed with Liv Boeree, and i don't just mean her looks

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                      Watching the EPT london and really impressed with Liv Boeree, and i don't just mean her looks
                                                                                                                      she owned on "golden balls"

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6GhbT-zEfc[/ame]

Comment

now what i dont get about goldenballs is.... when they discuss at the end, this is what id do... just say im "stealing" you should "split" and ill give you 33% of it i dont mind going home with nothing but no point in both of us getting zero.. instead of 50% ill give you 33% because i was always going to steal and you were prob going to split....

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X