X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get in.

Comment

Comment

lol at all the people watching the football..don't ye know Big Fat Gypsy Weddings is on Channel 4 now?
        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

You fcuking beauty Hernandez

Comment

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

Nice one Berbs there are my 2.5+ goals and Berbs > Rooney bets. Couldn't give a toss what "the invincibles" do now.

Comment

Utd are so disgusting, god i hate them so much.
                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                  Get in.
                  And again

Comment

ah yeah, there it is
                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Super Nic, what a fcking goal

Comment

god just scored!!

Comment

At last!!!

Great take and finish - confidence player

Comment

jaysus, Arsenal fans really do only sing when they're winning

not a peep out of them until then

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                              jaysus, Arsenal fans really do only sing when they're winning

not a peep out of them until then
                              Wait till you hear us now that we've got the 2nd. Gotta feel a little sorry for Ipswich. Do away goals count?

Comment

Come on you Gunners!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                  Wait till you hear us now that we've got the 2nd. Gotta feel a little sorry for Ipswich. Do away goals count?
                                  yep, I reckon you'll get 5 now though

in all seriousness, the only fans making noise for the first 60 were ours

Comment

Finkel's well needs more attention imo.

Get to know him!

Comment

Not watching the game so don't know how Ipswich are looking but am I right in saying if they were to score it would go to ET and then after that Away Goals come into effect? Ah the things Football Manager teaches you!
                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Blackpool are a credit to the Premier League.

Holloway + Fans + Football style.

Brilliant!

Comment

berbatovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Comment

Berbagod

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                                              And again
                                              And again

Comment

Never in doubt

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                  yep, I reckon you'll get 5 now though

in all seriousness, the only fans making noise for the first 60 were ours
                                                  It wasn't called Highbury the Library for nothing. Haven't been to the Emirates but it's meant to be lively. I think it's more of a disbelief thing which is why they're so quiet

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                  Not watching the game so don't know how Ipswich are looking but am I right in saying if they were to score it would go to ET and then after that Away Goals come into effect? Ah the things Football Manager teaches you!
                                                  Not too sure which is why i asked but that was my understanding

Comment

All Utd supporters are cunts.
                                                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

BOOOOOM

Comment

Typical United.

Comment

fair play to United

and...they should have taken the 80m for Rooney. Daft not to.

Comment

Not too sure which is why i asked but that was my understanding
                                                            I'm a spa. I think that's it anyway.
                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

lol 10 mins

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                had my first tournie win in ages just there on stars
                                                                proof of my recent tournie win
                                                                just in case any one thinks i made it up

SPOILER

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                  I love blackpools attitude, fk fergie go for the throat. great to watch.
                                                                  You really are letting the side down with stuff like this

Where is the lack of class and childish guff that United fans are famous for

fuck sake let your inner spoilt child out

Comment

Were on our way to Wembley!!

Comment

That ten mins just ruined my night. Off to bed, fuck that.

Comment

I presume that's James McCarthy that just scored for Wigan..if so it's good to have him back!
                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Comment

For FF players, what happens if Adam leaves Blackpool? Do you still have him, just at his new club?

Comment

lol at people worrying at half time. Always going to win that game.

Comment

Thank you Blackpool for making the game tradeable and thank you United for the inevitable comeback.

Oh and thank you Berbatov, Campbell and Adam for some nice FF scoopage!

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                  For FF players, what happens if Adam leaves Blackpool? Do you still have him, just at his new club?
                                                                                  Yes. Even if it means you have 4 players from the same club. Although your next transfer would have to bring that back down to 3 players.

Comment

Yep. And if you already have 3 Liverpool players you'll now have 4. The game wont allow you complete a transfer without going back to at least 3 though

Comment

3 Liverpool players? Are ya having a laugh?
                                                                                      [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SK3y1a8TYs[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                        That ten mins just ruined my night. Off to bed, fuck that.
                                                                                        lifelong blackpool fan?

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                                          You really are letting the side down with stuff like this

Where is the lack of class and childish guff that United fans are famous for

fuck sake let your inner spoilt child out

I reserve that for lolpool baiting. made a nice profit on the goals, it was scripted.

Comment

Thats how u win premier leagues never say fuckin die.
                                                                                            location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                              I reserve that for lolpool baiting. made a nice profit on the goals, it was scripted.
                                                                                              Not to worry, I see some of the lads are filling the (lacking) quality gap

Comment

OMG r ye watching hahahahah
                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

You look well in that photo Michelle. White suits you.

Comment

You look well in that photo Michelle. White suits you.
                                                                                                    Cunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

3 Liverpool players? Are ya having a laugh?
                                                                                                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SK3y1a8TYs
                                                                                                      lol I got 2 at the moment on account of the double week and some nice fixtures. 95 points this week before the bonus points from tonights game with Torres (c) and Kelly to play tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                        lol at all the people watching the football..don't ye know Big Fat Gypsy Weddings is on Channel 4 now?
                                                                                                        Yer wan looks like a giant marshmallow in that carriage. Having a good chuckle at this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                                                                                          Yer wan looks like a giant marshmallow in that carriage. Having a good chuckle at this.
                                                                                                          Highlight was the pup trying to bite the young wan's dress.
                                                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Finkel's well needs more attention imo.

Get to know him!
                                                                                                            Everyone should do one, there fun

Comment

How could you thank that post corbett ya bolix!!!
                                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

LOL @ SAF adding a few million to Adam's pricetag in his post match interview

Comment

LOL Fergie, being interviewed by a wimmin, she remarked Berb had the least touches on the ball of anyone, he laughs and sez, these wimmin assessors nice touch.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                                                                                                                    LOL @ SAF adding a few million to Adam's pricetag in his post match interview
                                                                                                                    PMSL, hes always trying to get one over on the scouse cunts

Comment

Sir Alex on fire lol

Comment

I am obviously missing something but why were the United fans chanting Murderer at Adam tonight ?

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                                          I am obviously missing something but why were the United fans chanting Murderer at Adam tonight ?

Opr
                                                                                                                          probably think he's related to Gerry

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X