X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
    Greavsey is still alive right?
    I was followed a football transfer story link to The People newspaper on Sunday and there was Greavsie with his own column waxing on about the latest footballers like Nat Lofthouse and Jimmy Hill:
    Founded in 1881, the Sunday People is one of Britain's oldest Sunday newspapers. We are feisty, funny and truly independent. Got a story? Call our news desk on 020 7293 3842 or email us at feedback@people.co.uk. Letters page: Email mailbox@people.co.uk or text PEOPLE and your comments to 84080 (texts cost 25p)

Why did Ronaldinho choose to go back to Brazil instead of Blackburn? Perhaps the quality of female refs has something to do with it:

England:

Brazil's first female ref (this is real, Google image Ana Paula de Oliveira for no clothes version):
    [NSFW=]""[/NSFW]

Comment

Originally posted by 72zero View Post
      I've a semi-gf atm so wasn't bothered..
      Which half?

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
        My beautiful girlfriend gave birth to are daughter Ava today,iam over the moon and so proud of her my hero.
        Congrats mate , give my best to Lucy and i wish you all good health for the future.

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
          Imo there is a huge difference between political correctness and racism and it may be sexist to say but I would feel that women in general are not suitable to be professional referees or assistant referees in what is a mans sport (because iirc women are not allowed compete against men after 12 years of age).

I also believe that men who have not played a decent standard of soccer are also generally not suitable to be professional referees. It's just my opinion and if Grey felt the same way I don't see why he can't express that opinion.

What Rodney Marsh said is imo totally different.........that was racism
          lol

political correctness gone mad, can't even wave your cock at a workmate anymore

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJYKBF1me5g[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
            Shit, what's Burns day? Apparently it today. Is there anything we have to do?

Haggis dinner?
            Burns day celebrates a scotlands finest poet who is a shockingly bad poet for any other nation. You must eat haggis cause it lovely but most importantly get rat arsed on scotch

Comment

Must have got to Gray as a result of a heave ofthe long reach of the forum heads. Keys ends up looking like a right muppet in it all.
              How long is Keys meant to be away for?.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                Thanks for all the help with info on the new laptop. I just bought one there for £518 sterling. Here is the model

http://www.google.co.uk/products/cat...&os=tech-specs
                Looks like a nice machine
                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Numerical keyboard, do me a favour love

Comment

Australia edged past 106th in the world Uzbekistan 6-0. Evens, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                      Burns day celebrates a scotlands finest poet who is a shockingly bad poet for any other nation. You must eat haggis cause it lovely but most importantly get rat arsed on scotch
                      screw the scotch The atthel brose is where it is at

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                          screw the scotch The atthel brose is where it is at
                          Sounds delicious. My February 1st beverage of choice I think.

Ingredients For Atholl Brose

One bottle of Scotch whisky
                          10 fluid ounces (Half Pint) of double cream
                          450g of clear Scottish honey
                          The whites of six large eggs
                          One handful of fine ground oatmeal

Directions To Make Atholl Brose

1. Soak the oatmeal with the Scotch whisky and set aside.

2. Beat the egg whites until they become stiff.

3. Fold the cream into the egg white mixture.

4. Add the honey.

5. Blend in the whisky and oatmeal mixture at a slow but steady pace.

6. Pour the liquid into some bottles and set aside for one week. Shake each bottle of Atholl Brose each day.
                          Might have to make it tomorrow so!

EDIT - Might not actually, noticed there's about 5 different variations on the recipe and I don't really have any cash to be messing about with! Reckon the local will have some, will try next week instead.
                          Last edited by Emmet; 25-01-11, 18:37.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                            any BBV recomendations for a 2 night break around the old country for the 11th and 12th of feb.
                            obviously price will come into it, but this dosn't mean i will lower my standards. has to be a top notch 3* at minimum preferably4-5*.
                            2 nights B+b
                            3* €110
                            4* €218
                            5* €300
                            Plenty available for that weekend.

I have points and can book it for you if you see anything you fancy.
                            There is also a €5 booking fee on top.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                              Australia edged past 106th in the world Uzbekistan 6-0. Evens, lol.
                              cheers for that..

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                lol

political correctness gone mad, can't even wave your cock at a workmate anymore
                                No you can't & it wouldn't be acceptable behaviour to either.

But Grey didn't wave his cock at her so don't exaggerate the situation, that type of banter has always gone on in the work place & always will & if someone objects it should then stop but mostly it is just a bit of fun

Comment

Which half?

SPOILER
                                  Sure it's gotta be top-half human. Although, bottom-half with a few beers...
                                  It's all an illusion

Comment

Shit, what's Burns day? Apparently it today. Is there anything we have to do?

Haggis dinner?
                                    Not reading that, ignorance is bliss.

Local butchers will sort me out. Is today a piss up day or something though? We've no Scotts in the class, so havent a clue!
                                    It's usually the male excuse to have a get together, eat haggis, have many toasts, listen to poetry and get totally rat arsed and have no idea how they got home the next morning. That was my dad lol

Originally posted by Fun Bobby View Post
                                    Looks nice! Sadly looks about 10% better than the one I paid the same price for just before Christmas.

I'd insta-delete "McAfee Internet Security Suite (Trial)" before connecting to the internet though, then install AVG 2011 Free. McAfee and Norton are the devils spawn and will only cause you hassle in the future.
                                    I was in the process of getting NOD32 when my laptop died, so will get rid of the others and get that. I moved from AVG free to Avast for a while and then changed to the ESAT one and getting it to cover two laptops.

I should have it within 3 days, can't bloody wait!

Comment

But Grey didn't wave his cock at her so don't exaggerate the situation, that type of banter has always gone on in the work place & always will & if someone objects it should then stop but mostly it is just a bit of fun

In the words of Homer Simpson
                                      "Dig up...!"
                                      Last edited by Guest; 25-01-11, 18:54. Reason: ***meh!

Comment

1/2 for the over 2.5 goals at Blackpool Man Utd is next for the spin up.

edit: Berbs to outscore Rooney at 21/10 seems like a fine bet with Paddy Power. Hasn't Berbs scored more hattricks this season than Rooney has Premiership goals?
                                        Last edited by hotspur; 25-01-11, 19:12.

Comment

From BBC

1914: BREAKING TRANSFER NEWS
                                          Real Madrid announce they have reached agreement with Manchester City for Emmanuel Adebayor to join the Spanish club on loan until the end of this season, with an option to buy this summer.

Comment

ffs Blackpool 1 up.

Comment

$5.50 steaks on FT tonight, rare or medium rare only:

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Anyone got a link to the United match?

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                                  ffs Blackpool 1 up.
                                                  4-5-1 against Blackpool with Rooney playing left midfield

GTFO
                                                  Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

FOOTBALL:Atletico Madrid reject £52m bid from Chelsea for striker Sergio Aguero & defender Diego Godin

Quite shocked to see that on bbc!

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                      gulp

don't read this if you value your sanity and\or peace of mind
                                                      They banks are still banjaxed?

FAO MrsFD

KO'd quickly after recommending a laptop last night, can't say enough how much you should get it online and not in store! Unless you can match this spec and price. Think this is exactly what you're looking for!
                                                      http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-15-6...MDKEZKE2GVBTK5
                                                      It's brown...

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                      Isn't this the same laptop only it has a better processor, cost less and comes with Windows 7 instead of old Vista ?

Argos Link

Opr
                                                      Also, not brown!

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                      Excellent, it will be like my paperless office then
                                                      Explain please...

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                      one of my friends was on blind date back in the day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6qlAG_Jty4
                                                      What a show, they should bring it back. With Cilla of course.

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                      Imo there is a huge difference between political correctness and racism and it may be sexist to say but I would feel that women in general are not suitable to be professional referees or assistant referees in what is a mans sport (because iirc women are not allowed compete against men after 12 years of age).

I also believe that men who have not played a decent standard of soccer are also generally not suitable to be professional referees. It's just my opinion and if Grey felt the same way I don't see why he can't express that opinion.

What Rodney Marsh said is imo totally different.........that was racism

She clearly wasn't getting much fun out of it tbh. He just comes off as a pathetic tool tbh, always has done.
                                                      However, they've let him have the job for 20 years which is pretty ridiculous tbh.

Also disagree on the having to have played in order to ref.

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                      It's usually the male excuse to have a get together, eat haggis, have many toasts, listen to poetry and get totally rat arsed and have no idea how they got home the next morning. That was my dad lol
                                                      An excuse to listen to poetry.
                                                      :-/
                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                          4-5-1 against Blackpool with Rooney playing left midfield

GTFO
                                                          yea, shocking stuff, they've switched him now, but such a lack of ambition is ridiculous.

Comment

United being destroyed here. 2-0

Comment

Lolz.

Comment

Painful to watch!

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                                                                  This one has been mostly excellent:

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxQ8eehYexA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxQ8eehYexA[/ame]

jayus is this for real!!!
                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                                                                      My beautiful girlfriend gave birth to are daughter Ava today,iam over the moon and so proud of her my hero.
                                                                      Well done Baz chuffed for you.

Comment

WP Blackpool. All over us. Could have been more. Show some fcuking bottle United

Comment

Hey TylerD, just sent you a PM, please take a look at it tonight if you can!

Got back from two days in Liverpool a few hours ago; I thought it is a really nice city! Was expected a bit of a dive but it scrubs up well

Comment

WTF has happened to Arshavin. I used to think he was so good. Now every time he gets the ball, He gives it away or balloons a shot over. Its like hes forgot how to play football.

Comment

I love blackpools attitude, fk fergie go for the throat. great to watch.

Gibsons one trick not coming off, seriously don't understand him playing on rhe same pitch
                                                                              as the Blackpool playrs never mind United. Wake up Fletcher it's nearly Feb. Abysmal season for him.

Gibson off, Ando on

Scholes off - Giggs on.

imo

shoot fletcher

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                WTF has happened to Arshavin. I used to think he was so good. Now every time he gets the ball, He gives it away or balloons a shot over. Its like hes forgot how to play football.
                                                                                Been saying that for a while now, and hatedajacks has been saying it even longer. He really looks out of his depth and has no sparkle. It's painful to watch what should be a great player, play so ordinary

In other news

Comment

Giggs for Gibson thank god

Comment

Disgraceful performance
                                                                                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

should be 3 6-0

Comment

Holloway is a hero imo

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Harney View Post
                                                                                          Giggs for Gibson thank god
                                                                                          How this man has a professional contract to play football is beyond me

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aznfuw-kwmE&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjSfYqYUozY&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7hZodEYwzQ&feature=related[/ame]

lol Aussie media.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                              I love blackpools attitude, fk fergie go for the throat. great to watch.

Gibsons one trick not coming off, seriously don't understand him playing on rhe same pitch
                                                                                              as the Blackpool playrs never mind United. Wake up Fletcher it's nearly Feb. Abysmal season for him.

Gibson off, Ando on

Scholes off - Giggs on.

imo

shoot fletcher
                                                                                              lol utd.

Comment

Eh peno?
                                                                                                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Wow, that was a peno.

Comment

Come on the Pool! (Black)
                                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

WTF no penalty for a clothesline

Comment

Nani diagf

Comment

Riots and protests in Cairo were quite disappointing no action just loads of traffic. But that they happened today might fck up the whole point of the week because people that might be reluctant to come into the demo we are doing tomorrow after seeing the area on the news tonight even if it was all harmless.

Had a bit of a wander round and there didn't seem to be a lot more people around than usual.
                                                                                                          Ate at the revolving restaurant on top of the Hyatt amazing view over the city and the pyramids lit up at night

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I think its a pity that referees are not allowed to make use of their guide dogs

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                                              They banks are still banjaxed?
                                                                                                              the Central Bank is banjaxed

this Arsenal-Ipswich game is a real tease, I just know they're going to score and go on to thump us. Part of me wishes they'd got it out of the way after 5 minutes.

oh and LOL MU obviously
                                                                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

the Central Bank is banjaxed

this Arsenal-Ipswich game is a real tease, I just know they're going to score and go on to thump us. Part of me wishes they'd got it out of the way after 5 minutes.

oh and LOL MU obviously
                                                                                                                It will prob be a 88th min peno considering Its Arsenal.

Comment

WTF? Haggis takes an hour to cook. I'm only home from the gym, this will not do!

Also, Lol at my Fantasy Football gamble, bring in Blackpool's top scoring striker for their double gameweek run, the other lad scores bucketloads. FML
                                                                                                                  Last edited by Emmet; 25-01-11, 20:59.

Comment

Arshavin is the worst player on the pitch
                                                                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Arshavin is the worst player on the pitch
                                                                                                                      Hes getting the goal btw.

Comment

had my first tournie win in ages just there on stars

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Berbagol game on

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X