X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
    one of my friends was on blind date back in the day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6qlAG_Jty4
    Thats weird...I used to know him as well.

Comment

I'd say there's few who don't tbh!

Comment

Full list of 2011 Oscar Nominees

12 for The Kings Speech
        10 for True Grit

Best motion picture of the year

Black Swan (Fox Searchlight)

The Fighter (Paramount)

Inception (Warner Bros.)

The Kids Are All Right (Focus Features)

The King\'s Speech (The Weinstein Company)

127 Hours (Fox Searchlight)

The Social Network (Sony Pictures Releasing)

Toy Story 3 (Walt Disney)

True Grit (Paramount)

Winter\'s Bone (Roadside Attractions)
        Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

S.Korea just after pulling a Shams in a pen shootout.
          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Yeah I used to steward at the Ireland matches more than 10 years ago w/ him and my brother and himself used to share DJ'ing work. Used to be so funny at the matches...Randomers shouting: 'here bloind dai, bleedin state a ya'!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
              Her husband must be on 24hr suicide watch.

Comment

fu fai
                We are sorry to inform you that, as a result of the lottery process, your ticket application with Customer Reference Number: 54316 for the UEFA Europa League Final 2011 has not been successful.

Best regards,

Football Association of Ireland - Ticketing Team

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                  ehhhhh, I would if I knew what it was!

I want to use it for:
                  • playing video files on my TV
                  • playing music files through my home cinema system
                  • streaming stuff I'm too mean to pay for

I don't play computer games.

what other cool stuff should I be looking to do?

I'll still have my laptop btw for poker and general browsing

XBMC is a open source media player.. handles just about every format
                  XBMC live is the same media player that runs on a stripped down ubuntu operating system. if you want to test it they have instructions on how to download it on a USB stick and play it from there.

if you choose XBMC you should install the icefilms addon zuroph recommended.

www.Icefilms.info is a streaming/downloading website.

The addon give you an interface to stream all the movies/shows you can find on the website.

Attached Files

Comment

Andy Gray sacked by Sky Sports

Comment

And Grays gone, Wahey!

Comment

I wonder if SledgeJammers letter was the one that swung it

Comment

lol cheerio Andy!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Maybe now the cunt wont be on Fifa2012.

Some of the shit he comes out with on Fifa11.

Tbh this Bobcat would be much better

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0qAfWWQJ5w[/ame]
                              Last edited by MegaSin; 25-01-11, 16:36.

Comment

Originally posted by stoneystonerson View Post
                                fu fai
                                We are sorry to inform you that, as a result of the lottery process, your ticket application with Customer Reference Number: 54316 for the UEFA Europa League Final 2011 has not been successful.

Best regards,

Football Association of Ireland - Ticketing Team
                                We are pleased to inform you that, as a result of the lottery process, your application with the Customer Reference Number: xxxxx for the UEFA Europa League Final 2011 has been successful.

The trick is not to go for the cheapest ones i think as they can't charge you more than you were willing to pay but you can get allocated cheaper ones.

Comment

PC brigade 1 - 0 Andy Gray. Get in!

Comment

Aussies 1-0 within 5 mins

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                      We are pleased to inform you that, as a result of the lottery process, your application with the Customer Reference Number: xxxxx for the UEFA Europa League Final 2011 has been successful.

The trick is not to go for the cheapest ones i think as they can't charge you more than you were willing to pay but you can get allocated cheaper ones.

yeah i put in for any priced ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                        Andy Gray sacked by Sky Sports
                                        Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                        lol cheerio Andy!
                                        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                        I wonder if SledgeJammers letter was the one that swung it
                                        Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                        And Grays gone, Wahey!
                                        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVI254QGSQ4[/ame]
                                        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Funny thing about the whole Andy Gray thing is, I'm probably the least PC person I know. But it seems everyone just jumped on the PC bandwagon to get him off the screens. Go team

Comment

Andy Grey being sacked is utterly ridiculous whether you like him or not.

Political correctnesss gone mad.

Comment

Comment

It's kinda funny though...

Comment

As clueless as he is, I have sympathy for him in this case. Yes what he said was completely stupid and ignorant and he should know better, but clearly someone is leaking the clips of stuff that is clearly said "off the record" and not meant for public eyes.

Hard to believe it doesn't have something to do with the court case he is involved with at the moment, funnily enough of all the clips leaked it's clearly the Charlotte Jackson clip that's the most offensive and that seems to have got the least publicity. The rest were all pretty harmless banter that would have been heard all over the country last weekend.

Comment

Comment

I have one of them now too

720p you say

what's the difference?
                                                        Just the clarity and crispness of the picture is fantastic

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                        I can honestly say this show has been the find of the year so far for me.
                                                        It's brilliant

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                        Hiren's boot CD is the nuts, note that make sure to download the 10.6 edition as it was the last one to allow you to use licenced software.
                                                        Cheers dude.

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                        Can someone tell me whats up with my rapidshare account?

It says I have 498000 MBs left, but 0 rapids and it says rapid pro is inactive? Does this mean I have to give them more money?
                                                        Tits up you still have all that bandwidth but you need to have RapidPro active and that is 450 rapids a month just top it up and you will be grand.

what are 'rapids' anyway?

I bought 1,000 of them last night for a tenner. No idea how quickly you would 'spend' them though or how much downloads you can do for that.
                                                        You should also get JDownloader and you will be laughing, what web browser are you using because there is different plugins that you can get that will show you if links are online and offline makes it so much easier.

Rapids work by you buy x amount of rapids so for you its 450 rapids a month to keep it active and for that you get 150gb of bandwidth to use and then if you need some extra you use your rapids for it so lets say its 200 rapids for an extra 100gb of bandwidth its deducted from your overall total.

Hope that makes some sense?
                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                          As clueless as he is, I have sympathy for him in this case. Yes what he said was completely stupid and ignorant and he should know better, but clearly someone is leaking the clips of stuff that is clearly said "off the record" and not meant for public eyes.

Hard to believe it doesn't have something to do with the court case he is involved with at the moment, funnily enough of all the clips leaked it's clearly the Charlotte Jackson clip that's the most offensive and that seems to have got the least publicity. The rest were all pretty harmless banter that would have been heard all over the country last weekend.
                                                          I kinda agree but fuck him anyway, there was no way he could have gotten away with it in the current climate.
                                                          I'm surprised keys hasnt got the elbow too.
                                                          Hard to imagine the long arm of murdoch having anything to do with this but you never know
                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

LMAO - On Robert Burns day - Perfect.

Murdock : Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
                                                            And never brought to mine
                                                            Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
                                                            And auld lang syne etc etc
                                                            Gray : It's not flipping Hogmany Rupert?
                                                            Murdock : Feel the burns Andy feel the Burns, you are fired.
                                                            Gray : Ok ok good way to tell me, so who is replacing me then. You do realise a LOT of people will go mad over this,
                                                            They rely on my tactical knowhow so they can digest the Sunday afternoons football.
                                                            Murdock: Follow the red line Andy, it leads to the exit door, and press the red button to open it lol.
                                                            Gray : so who is replacing me?
                                                            Murdock : Helen Chamberlin
                                                            Gray : WTF? A stupid WOMAN what the fk? Rupert you pansy.
                                                            Keys : So Rupert I'm ready for the insertion process, please can we use a lubricant?
                                                            Gray : Feel the burns feel the burns dickieboy.

Comment

Now that Andy Gray is gone can we form a working group to get rid of the yes man that is Jamie Redknapp with all his "top footballer, model pro" shite?

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                                                                Andy Grey being sacked is utterly ridiculous whether you like him or not.

Political correctnesss gone mad.

Would that be the same political correctnesss that has made Britain a place where an Irishman can walk down the street without getting dogs abuse?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IYx4Bc6_eE[/ame]

or
                                                                long version with jokes and the likes

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGAOCVwLrXo[/ame]

*ooh and I hate the fact that if you're looking for a British/Irish comedian to quote on political type stuff, Lee is the only easily findable/quotable one saying anything other than
                                                                "Do you remember biscuits"
                                                                Last edited by Guest; 25-01-11, 17:16.

Comment

Originally posted by tonc76 View Post
                                                                  Now that Andy Gray is gone can we form a working group to get rid of the yes man that is Jamie Redknapp with all his "top footballer, model pro" shite?
                                                                  See this is the problem now Gray is gone isn't he the most likely to take over ?

Opr

Comment

You're welcome.
                                                                    "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

I get the feeling that Sky have been looking for a reason to dump Gray for a while, without having to pay him off is a bonus id reckon

Even for his target audience his time has passed!?
                                                                      Last edited by Guest; 25-01-11, 17:16.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                        See this is the problem now Gray is gone isn't he the most likely to take over ?

Opr
                                                                        Oh please god no.

Comment

Not sure if this was posted yet

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

Opr
                                                                            Hopefully not although Alan Smith would bore everyone to tears! Big Sam has his first foray into co-commentating last night so could be a runner although he'll probably be back in management before long.

Kamara, Merson, Champagne Charlie or anyone from soccer Saturday would be better than yes man or Smith

Comment

Any suggestions on hotels or the like around Camden Street or that general area?

Please and thank you
                                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Dean Windass is the ideal replacement imo.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                  Any suggestions on hotels or the like around Camden Street or that general area?

Please and thank you
                                                                                  Jackson Court Hotel aka Coppers.

No joking, student budget I'm assuming? Gets you free entrance to Coppers and also a room after, what more can you ask for?

Comment

Originally posted by Fun Bobby View Post
                                                                                    Smurph, we now know your booking number and already know your name - i believe the 'ha ha' was somewhat premature

EDIT, lol, see its gone now!
                                                                                    Actually I was doing a Ha Ha, like I would ever be lucky enough to win a ticket.... Then realised some people had and felt sorry....
                                                                                    Follow me in twitterland

Comment

I think its right that Andy Gray has been sacked after his ignorant, sexist comments on TV. Sky Sports should set an example and give his jobs to a female presenter.

Preferably one with really big tits.

Comment

I seem to be gone a bit mad today - can anyone tell me how to make a note in HM? Iv been out of the game awhile and have forgotten lots of basic stuff it seems

Comment

Saintsy and Greavsey for Sky. And Ian Beglin to lose his voice. My birthday wishes are getting closer.

Greavsey is still alive right?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                            I seem to be gone a bit mad today - can anyone tell me how to make a note in HM? Iv been out of the game awhile and have forgotten lots of basic stuff it seems
                                                                                            click the star on the players pop up stats

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                              click the star on the players pop up stats
                                                                                              star isnt there?

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post

Please and thank you
                                                                                                Hotels are so cheap in that area. Russell Court Hotel is around 30-40 quid for a twin room with a full fry up included in the morning.

Edit - btw I usually find you will get the best rate through www.booking.com

Opr
                                                                                                Last edited by Opr; 25-01-11, 17:29.

Comment

Jackson Court Hotel aka Coppers.

No joking, student budget I'm assuming? Gets you free entrance to Coppers and also a room after, what more can you ask for?

a drunken culchie slapper
                                                                                                  48

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post

Would that be the same political correctnesss that has made Britain a place where an Irishman can walk down the street without getting dogs abuse?
                                                                                                    Imo there is a huge difference between political correctness and racism and it may be sexist to say but I would feel that women in general are not suitable to be professional referees or assistant referees in what is a mans sport (because iirc women are not allowed compete against men after 12 years of age).

I also believe that men who have not played a decent standard of soccer are also generally not suitable to be professional referees. It's just my opinion and if Grey felt the same way I don't see why he can't express that opinion.

What Rodney Marsh said is imo totally different.........that was racism

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                                        You\'re welcome.
                                                                                                        \"Take a bow son\"
                                                                                                        Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

From Alan sugar

Sky have shut the door to sexism shame they didn't throw away the Keys
                                                                                                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Thanks for all the help with info on the new laptop. I just bought one there for £518 sterling. Here is the model

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post

That's the one he was sacked for though.

Sky Sports said it had sacked Gray "in response to new evidence of unacceptable and offensive behaviour".

Sky's statement continued: "The new evidence, relating to an off-air incident that took place in December, 2010, came to light after Andy Gray had already been subjected to disciplinary action for his comments of 22 January, 2011."
                                                                                                              BBC, Sport, BBC Sport, bbc.co.uk, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Comment

My beautiful girlfriend gave birth to are daughter Ava today,iam over the moon and so proud of her my hero.
                                                                                                                location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Quick Amsterdam tr...

SPOILER

Few pics:

Myself n Caf at the hostel...

It was a little smokey.

This was at Dam square...

Few over the canals...

This cat was enjoying a cat sized pint of milk at the bar...

It was fairly amusing at the time. Shoulda gotta a better pic but was glued to my seat for some reason. They seem to be big cat lovers over there. We spotted a mouse in a restaurant on the first night so maybe there's a problem with all of the canals about.

Savage weekend altogether. It's a great city and would recommend visiting if you haven't been. The Red Light is a bit of a mad place. Even if you don't smoke it's worth experiencing. You will get stoned just by sitting in a cafe though...actually, you'd probably get stoned just walking past one.

We tipped into the Holland Casino and sat into a €200NL game. I gifted some 100%vpip lad to my right a buy-in. Decided it was time to leave after betting into a pot when I had no cards. Too many funny stories developed from being high as kites but wont bother going into them as they probably were a lot funnier at the time.

GG Dam.
                                                                                                                  It's all an illusion

Comment

No Brazzers?

Comment

No Brazzers?
                                                                                                                      They're pornstars if you bring a camera!
                                                                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Cat is wasted on the orange bud munched out of it.
                                                                                                                        location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

No Brazzers?
                                                                                                                          I've a semi-gf atm so wasn't bothered. Don't think I'd be into hookers either way tbh. Had a gander around and they are ridiculous rides alright.
                                                                                                                          It's all an illusion

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X