X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
    I sometimes do it intentionally.
    Sometimes ? always here and i still giggle like a schoolgirl !
    This too shall pass.

Comment

LOLOLOL Cowen on the football!

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
        Sounds like a Brendan Grace joke
        I have never asked for a push !!
        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
          something someting Ace something something heads up.
          Took a while but i got there in the end !!
          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
            I have never asked for a push !!
            Ah the swing joke

The joke I was thinking of had the punchline

Don't tell me he's been piddling () in the fridge again!!
            Last edited by sligoboi; 24-01-11, 01:38.
            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

The joke I was thinking of had the punchline
              My ending was better....

No PM's.....guess who won ( when i dont lose it i consider it won) some money tonight....go me !!!!
              This too shall pass.

Comment

lol the only throw Sanchez couldn't physically overthrow!
                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

On my way hOme now ! Busted early frOm side event !
                  Drank with Paul carr an his buddies one sound chaP. Fuckin lunatic,!
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                    On my way hOme now ! Busted early frOm side event !
                    Drank with Paul carr an his buddies one sound chaP. Fuckin lunatic,!
                    was he wearing his yellow munster top ?

How was the family lunch with yesterdays winnings ?.
                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                      was he wearing his yellow munster top ?

How was the family lunch with yesterdays winnings ?.
                      Munster top yep smelly lol
                      Sunday lunch was a tuna sandwich the rest went on cash table lol!

Only for Paul I'd be lost lol

Mind u I made a show of him in the bar Actually made hiM
                      Blush !

Deffo can't tell u why he would go mad lol
                      Her sky-ness
                      © 5starpool

Comment

Blush !

Pm me...lol

Nice lunch btw....omega 3 ftw !!
                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Blush !

lol

Comment

meh...hate going to bed.....nite nite....
                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Just realised that Michelle is the female CHD of IPB.
                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
                                Just realised that Michelle is the female CHD of IPB.

lol, I'm having a tough time figuring out which one of them will be the most offended by this.

Comment

headin for the ole leabba here

here is a birthday cake i made for ipb, night all

SPOILER

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Do you ever wonder how much better you'd be at stuff if you didn't stay awake till retarded hours doing absolutely sweet fuck all?

Ah well, will figure it out in the morning. Up in 5 hours, maybe my dream will enlighten me.

EDIT:make that 4 hours.
                                    Last edited by Emmet; 24-01-11, 03:07.

Comment

sorry is already posted

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w96-v81Ve4[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                        lol, I'm having a tough time figuring out which one of them will be the most offended by this.
                                        Michelle by a country. I'm a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                          Do you ever wonder how much better you'd be at stuff if you didn't stay awake till retarded hours doing absolutely sweet fuck all?

Ah well, will figure it out in the morning. Up in 5 hours, maybe my dream will enlighten me.
                                          My final exams start on Friday..I've done precisely zero work in the past month and yet here I am at stupid o'clock
                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                            I posted it a while back..still laughed when I watched it again though! lol
                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

gg Jets. Last set of the Soderling match might be decent if anyone's looking for something to watch

Edit: LOL Steelers
                                              Last edited by daire; 24-01-11, 02:25.

Comment

OutlawPete on FIRE once again!

Comment

Originally posted by daire View Post
                                                  gg jets. Last set of the Soderling match might be decent if anyone's looking for something to watch

Edit: LOL
                                                  haha game on hopefully
                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Lack of Pouncey causes a safety. Jets still alive.

Comment

CHD is CHD
                                                      MichelleSatNav should be MSN

Comment

Ship another Superbowl for Pittsburgh, awesome.
                                                        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
                                                          CHD is CHD
                                                          MichelleSatNav should be MSN
                                                          Gives get on msn a new meaning too.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                            Ship another Superbowl for Pittsburgh, awesome.
                                                            ye wonder will biffo be swayed to stay on another bit if he gets a trip to jerryworld and dallas as a guest of rooney again

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                              Gives get on msn a new meaning too.

Has MSN gone down for anyone else?

Comment

I used to have MSN on demand but I stopped,too annoying.

Although all the lads in work have been using and abusing MSN for years.
                                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Ah jets, I wanted to go to bed!

Comment

At least the overs came in!
                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

LOL EE
                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Take a bow big Ben. Ship it.
                                                                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

You play good sir

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 3000/6000 Blinds 750 Ante (9 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG (t242684)
                                                                          UTG+1 (t193070)
                                                                          MP1 (t115550)
                                                                          MP2 (t98227)
                                                                          MP3 (t215503)
                                                                          Hero (CO) (t227772)
                                                                          Button (t393275)
                                                                          SB (t112755)
                                                                          BB (t105006)

Hero's M: 14.46

Preflop: Hero is CO with K, A
                                                                          2 folds, MP1 calls t6000, 2 folds, Hero bets t17000, 1 fold, SB calls t14000, 2 folds

Flop: (t52750) 2, K, 3 (2 players)
                                                                          SB bets t95005 (All-In), Hero calls t95005

Turn: (t242760) 4 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t242760) 6 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t242760

Results:
                                                                          SB had 5, 4 (straight, six high).
                                                                          Hero had K, A (one pair, Kings).
                                                                          Outcome: SB won t242760
                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

eugh

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 3000/6000 Blinds 750 Ante (9 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

Button (t231434)
                                                                            SB (t200570)
                                                                            BB (t107300)
                                                                            UTG (t95977)
                                                                            UTG+1 (t213253)
                                                                            Hero (MP1) (t113517)
                                                                            MP2 (t391025)
                                                                            MP3 (t241260)
                                                                            CO (t109506)

Hero's M: 7.21

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with K, K
                                                                            1 fold, UTG+1 bets t18000, Hero raises to t112767 (All-In), MP2 calls t112767, 5 folds, UTG+1 calls t94767

Flop: (t354051) 6, 10, 9 (3 players, 1 all-in)
                                                                            UTG+1 bets t99736 (All-In), MP2 calls t99736

Turn: (t553523) 7 (3 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t553523) K (3 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t553523

Results:
                                                                            UTG+1 had Q, Q (flush, King high).
                                                                            Hero had K, K (three of a kind, Kings).
                                                                            MP2 had 10, 10 (three of a kind, tens).
                                                                            Outcome: UTG+1 won t553523
                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Really looking forward to the Superbowl now, the perfect transition until Champions League is back on...Ideal!
                                                                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

This is a profile pic of Rex Ryan. Incidentally its also what the Jets have won since his arrival

'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                                  This is a profile pic of Rex Ryan. Incidentally its also what the Jets have won since his arrival

its also the same number of playoff wins the patriots have had in 2 years iirc

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                                      its also the same number of playoff wins the patriots have had in 2 years iirc
                                                                                      Yeah but we have two divisional titles.
                                                                                      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                                        Yeah but we have two divisional titles.
                                                                                        Do they actually count though? The sea hawks won one this year yet i doubt people will ever care in a year or two (serious question not stirring shit)

Comment

anyone know whats going on when your hotmail starts spamming your contacts ? I've received these spam emails from 3/4 of my contacts recently and just ignore them, got another one tonight and when I told the sender he's pretty worried. Whats actually happening

Comment

Do they actually count though? The sea hawks won one this year yet i doubt people will ever care in a year or two (serious question not stirring shit)
                                                                                            Ah but the Seahawks are a massive exception to the rule. They're the only team ever to win a Division with a losing record. Divisional rivalries are massive so winning division has to be massive!
                                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Ah but the Seahawks are a massive exception to the rule. They're the only team ever to win a Division with a losing record. Divisional rivalries are massive so winning division has to be massive!
                                                                                              im well aware of that but for the bigger teams i doubt divisional titles actually matter that much. take the steelers and patriots for example the two most successful teams this decade. in football terms its like one of the big 4 winning the carling cup is it not? they are expected to win the division most seasons and as such when they do the achievement is not considered that big of a deal where as when bengals swept their division last year or the seahawks won this year it was huge news due to them over coming the odds.

I guess in essence what i was asking EE was does he actually care about divisional titles or would he swap them for a playoff win and a chance at a championship game

Comment

Of course they count. And I seriously care about divisional titles because its great to beat up the divisional rivals year after year. I'd swap it for a Conference Championship obviously as you are also in the Superbowl then but not for a playoff win and nothing else.
                                                                                                Last edited by eagle eye; 24-01-11, 03:53.

Comment

danloulou 42/181 in milly and monkeybudgie 14/18 in ftp 200k

Comment

What comes around goes around I guess

Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

God it's fucking great to see this stuff again from a Liverpool side:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WntL_5hYjdI&[/ame]
                                                                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Gritty effort from the Jets in the second half, left too much to do. In fact, left too many plays out there the whole game.

Sanchez hung in there and played well. Two Championship losses in two years. It hurts, but relevancy is a really cool thing all the same.
                                                                                                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

best revenge quotesm or opinions?
                                                                                                          none pusy shit though please

One good act of vengeance deserves another. ya gay .....quotes either way pleaasde

ah stop! i thought my spellling was perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by NObrainNOtumour View Post

One good act of vengeance deserves another. ya gay .....quotes either way pleaasde

Eh?
                                                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

''So's your face''

Comment

revenge is a dish best served lasagna

Comment

Yore Ma, ldo

Comment

Ah Duke Nukem 3D, takes me back to my youth.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-b78TKZIyw&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Does danloulou post here, can't remember if its a name i know from here, orjust from being top of the rankings

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                                        Does danloulou post here, can't remember if its a name i know from here, orjust from being top of the rankings
                                                                                                                        Used to post on the other place, 1 sec I'll get his name there

It's Shivverz
                                                                                                                        Trying to not cause trouble since 1983

Comment

gave up on the sleeping idea...

Will just have to be a wreck tomorrow/today/whatever

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X