X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great stop from Bears D!!

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
      watched the first Mrs. Brown's Boys on the rte player, have to say, allbeit some of the jokes can be seen from a mile away, this could be good, i like the way they leave in and play on the mistakes, so far, fair play brendan o carroll and rte !
      Its a BBC show, no?

Comment

Slurry farm ? Do you live in a city AJ ?
        Yeah, city boy, feel uneasy when I go outside of any place that doesn't have a postal code number.
        Pig Slurry farmers is one of RDIII's nicknames for FF and their supporters !!

Edit : Oh I see what you mean now, slurry isn't something you'd farm as such!
        Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 23-01-11, 23:05.

Comment

watched the first Mrs. Brown's Boys on the rte player, have to say, allbeit some of the jokes can be seen from a mile away, this could be good, i like the way they leave in and play on the mistakes, so far, fair play brendan o carroll and rte !
          Seen a fair bit of it because of recording it for my dad. Getting circa 900k viewership figures. Absolutely hate O'Carroll, though still admire him for sticking with what he does and keeping his entire extended family employed

He is a member of Mensa with an IQ in the top 2% worldwidehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brendan_O%27Carroll
          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
            go bears!!!
            I'll be ashamed to call you a fellow Sligonian if you keep this up!
            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
              Have you seen it ? If not, do so with an open mind, its entertaining.

Good line from the first one: i was so long in labour with him, they had to shave me twice...lol
              Last edited by oleras; 23-01-11, 23:13.
              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                Its a BBC show, no?
                yes but u can watch it on rte iplayer

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                  Yeah, city boy, feel uneasy when I go outside of any place that doesn't have a postal code number.
                  Pig Slurry farmers is one of RDIII's nicknames for FF and their supporters !!

Edit : Oh I see what you mean now, slurry isn't something you'd farm as such!
                  ninja edit !! wp !

Yes, it may be a byproduct, but its still true, there is money in shite !!
                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                    Its a BBC show, no?
                    wasnt aware of that...pity, rte badly need some home grown stuff, C4 done the same for dermot morgan, could this be a cult hit ? lets wait and see.
                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                      Seen a fair bit of it because of recording it for my dad. Getting circa 900k viewership figures. Absolutely hate O'Carroll, though still admire him for sticking with what he does and keeping his entire extended family employed

He is a member of Mensa with an IQ in the top 2% worldwidehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brendan_O%27Carroll
                      Mensa is lol.

Have you seen it ? If not, do so with an open mind, its entertaining.
                      I watched a small bit of it on the tv before but I just can't stand him.
                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                        lol good game greenbay. How does he throw it straight to the biggest player on the field

Nice dancing. What is with the Rodgers belt yoke?

Comment

wasnt aware of that...pity, rte badly need some home grown stuff, C4 done the same for dermot morgan, could this be a cult hit ? lets wait and see.
                          Mrs. Browns Boy's has been commissioned as a TV series by BBC1 spotted this on http://www.mrsbrownsboys.com/Mrs_Brown/Welcome.html
                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

500ml bottles of beer are causing me problems.
                            I've never noticed it before but I obviously have a method of being able to pick up 330ml bottles whilst continuing to look at the monitor, involving swinging my right hand over the bottle, then downwards, then bringing the bottle towards me.

But the extra height of the 500ml bottle means that I've knocked over 2 of them already on the initial move, and had about 10 near misses in addition. Thankfully only a minimal amount of beer has been wasted.

Comment

time to buy a beer helmut AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                500ml bottles of beer are causing me problems.
                                I've never noticed it before but I obviously have a method of being able to pick up 330ml bottles whilst continuing to look at the monitor, involving swinging my right hand over the bottle, then downwards, then bringing the bottle towards me.

But the extra height of the 500ml bottle means that I've knocked over 2 of them already on the initial move, and had about 10 near misses in addition. Thankfully only a minimal amount of beer has been wasted.
                                get one of these !

This too shall pass.

Comment

beer helmut
                                  Only on sale in Germany sadly.

Comment

had a read of that.

some folks went on about the acting, compared it to fair city, its not a drama, its a comedy....couldent care less, actually, it adds to it the lack of acting skills imo.

note to self: Ole...get off the defending mrs browns boys...lol
                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Uh Oh.

Rapidpro expired, mobile phone credit busto, gaf phone credit busto.

Current account busto.

Savings account?

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                        I'll be ashamed to call you a fellow Sligonian if you keep this up!
                                        lol 1st got into nfl when the frdige was kickin ass + had rellies in chicago sendin over tshirts!

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                          lol 1st got into nfl when the frdige was kickin ass + had rellies in chicago sendin over tshirts!
                                          Ah well at least you've a connection..been watching NFL for years but have never developed an affinity to any team. Think GB deserve the Super Bowl simply because of the way they go about playing the game. Bro is over in San Fran but can't bring myself to support the 49ers!
                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

I had a real life American watching the game with me just there. There's absolutely hundreds of rules and intricacies I knew nothing about.

May well have to start a study group here in the flats.

Comment

Packers outright bet from start of season hedged. Sick I didn't get stuck in at 30s

Think I'll root for the Jets here. I love both defenses but Steelers have been in the big one so many times. Time to end the 42 years of hurt for the green and white.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                I had a real life American watching the game with me just there. There's absolutely hundreds of rules and intricacies I knew nothing about.

May well have to start a study group here in the flats.
                                                Yep. One big game of physical chess.

Comment

40 quid left in the pp account has gone on the Steelers -3.5. just looking forward to a good game now whichever way it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                    Ghey

oooooohhhh I got da KIINNNNNNGGGGEEEEERRRRRRSSSSSS

Comment

Mortal Kombat:Rebirth

This was made as a proof of concept for wanrer brothers, while it was unofficial, its stars proper actors, the black guy is Michael Jai White from exit wounds, the dark knight. And I think the chick is Jeri Ryan.

WB have agreed to a web-series, and will prob use that for testing.
                                                      It appears to take a route similar to Chris Nolan did with batman. Removing the unrealistic elements of the series, the otherworld, other dimension, monster-types and give them some sort of basis in reality. Demons and demi-gods are repalced with killers and gang bosses.

MK fans might find it interesting

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs3ROFNxa5M[/ame]

Comment

Sky Sports presenters Andy Gray and Richard Keys say sorry after mocking lineswoman during Liverpool victory

Comment

Charley Horses, what all professional sports people fear

Comment

Happy birthday IPB!!!

Comment

Good hustle Steelers.

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                              Happy birthday IPB!!!

Sneaky, I should have been on this.

Comment

That's a massive injury for the Steelers if he can't come back. Pouncey's been a revelation this season. Pitt's OL is in bad enough shape as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                  Happy birthday IPB!!!

None of those for me saturday....

Happy birthday IPB.....I like you a lot....
                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                                        That's a massive injury for the Steelers if he can't come back. Pouncey's been a revelation this season. Pitt's OL is in bad enough shape as it is.
                                                                        Could be a game changer

Comment

Fair play everybody involved with IPB, admins, mods and posters. Stumbled on this place by complete accident just after it was set up and have eased my way in and wrecked yer heads ever since.

NH lads
                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Now to go back and look for all the Inception Spoilers

SPOILER
                                                                            So glad i watched it to the very end when all the credits went up, sickness, wp

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                              Now to go back and look for all the Inception Spoilers

SPOILER
                                                                              So glad i watched it to the very end when all the credits went up, sickness, wp
                                                                              is that spoiler a level Tony ?

I better dl it again !

Good film but did you think it deserved the hype ?
                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

As a birthday present to the mods here's one I made earlier and was waiting for the opportunity to use it. I'm sure you'll find one soon enough

Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                  Ah well at least you've a connection..been watching NFL for years but have never developed an affinity to any team. Think GB deserve the Super Bowl simply because of the way they go about playing the game. Bro is over in San Fran but can't bring myself to support the 49ers!
                                                                                  got sligo mates in band in san fran called the hooks, great stuffhttp://www.myspace.com/thehooks

Comment

Late night feeds...did not think i would be doing this again. Is the Steelers on now? if so what channel as they are my adopted NFL team from visiting there a while back.

EDIT: Sorted ss2, go steelers
                                                                                    Last edited by Jackyback; 24-01-11, 00:53.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                                                                      Late night feeds...did not think i would be doing this again. Is the Steelers on now? if so what channel as they are my adopted NFL team from visiting there a while back.
                                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Cuba looks interesting.

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                                                                          Sky sports 2

Comment

Way too easy for Steelers, might go to bed!

Comment

Anyone watching this stream? Brilliant basketball trick shots on just now!
                                                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

GAY

Comment

GAY
                                                                                                  ffs Jets

Liberace Gay

Comment

GAY
                                                                                                    Mr. Gay to you!
                                                                                                    Icarus to everyone else
                                                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Cuba looks interesting.

SPOILER
                                                                                                      i see a chick and a truck full of bannanas....i kinda see where you are going with this but push the envelope with the pics dude...
                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

i see a chick and a truck full of bannanas....i kinda see where you are going with this but push the envelope with the pics dude...
                                                                                                        nsfw
                                                                                                        SPOILER

Comment

I maybe drunk and i may have a ton for grabs....where is this ipb cash table on stars ?
                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

nsfw
                                                                                                            SPOILER
                                                                                                            [img]http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/d/7/d7c17-ah_shit_wrong_forum_demotivational_poster.jpg[img]
                                                                                                            works for me !!
                                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

I maybe drunk and i may have a ton for grabs....where is this ipb cash table on stars ?
                                                                                                              dunno, password is super sekret too.

Comment

dunno, password is super sekret too.
                                                                                                                Give it 5 mins and me inbox will have 4 messages....the sharks do pray on the fish !!

on another note, i am sure its not just me that sits down for a drink and the buttons on the jeans just find themselfs open after a while, lets call it comfort...does anyone else get a giggle when they walk to the fridge/toilet when said jeans fall down ?
                                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

something someting Ace something something heads up.

Comment

what can i play for pokerstars step2 token? is there any 27dolla sngs?

Comment

Give it 5 mins and me inbox will have 4 messages....the sharks do pray on the fish !!

on another note, i am sure its not just me that sits down for a drink and the buttons on the jeans just find themselfs open after a while, lets call it comfort...does anyone else get a giggle when they walk to the fridge/toilet when said jeans fall down ?
                                                                                                                      I sometimes do it intentionally.
                                                                                                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

found one.. a 3k Ko for $27 but sure was stupid regging 38 minutes late in a KO tournie

Comment

Sounds like a Brendan Grace joke
                                                                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X