Only Sopcast link I can find on myp2p for the handegg is some foreign commentary.
    Anyone watching anything better?

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
      Only Sopcast link to the handegg is some foreign commentary.

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
        Only Sopcast link I can find on myp2p for the handegg is some foreign commentary.
        Yes,WW.

Lol, chop chop.

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 15/30 Blinds 4 Ante (9 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP1 (t3513)
          MP2 (t3001)
          MP3 (t2905)
          CO (t3023)
          Hero (Button) (t2926)
          SB (t3321)
          BB (t5932)
          UTG (t2490)
          UTG+1 (t389)

Hero's M: 36.12

Preflop: Hero is Button with K, K
          UTG bets t90, 5 folds, Hero raises to t300, 2 folds, UTG raises to t2486 (All-In), Hero calls t2186

Flop: (t5053) 6, 6, 6 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t5053) A (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t5053) 6 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t5053

Hero had K, K (four of a kind, sixes).
          UTG had A, K (four of a kind, sixes).
          Outcome: Hero won t2526, UTG won t2527
          Last edited by dannydiamond; 23-01-11, 21:06.

hope you got on, I got the 9/2 and it's now gone

Keane, that was 'it' btw.

lolz, literally just opened up the BBV 10 seconds ago

ul Keane

Ghey

lolz, literally just opened up the BBV 10 seconds ago

ul Keane
                  Any value in FF 20 seats or under at 4/1? http://www.paddypower.com/bet/other-...grp_ids=331360

feeling all american 2night

got a bag of green, loads of cookies and a case of MGD

go cheeseheads

Ghey

Best hand won.

Any value in FF 20 seats or under at 4/1? http://www.paddypower.com/bet/other-...grp_ids=331360
                        Analysis done on the last opinion poll of 14% FF nationwide and 10% in Dublin gives them a minimum of 11 seats and a maximum of 20. I'm on that bet already

wow terrible call to end the half

yup, think bears need something off 1st play of have to have a chance at all

AA<99 AIPF

Aces loose again.

Is the handegg finished next weekend?

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                                  Analysis done on the last opinion poll of 14% FF nationwide and 10% in Dublin gives them a minimum of 11 seats and a maximum of 20. I'm on that bet already
                                  may make for a very good paddys day, or valentines day the way its going atm...lol

Win
                                  Single: 20 or under @ 4/1
                                  1 line at €100.00 per line
                                  Total stake for this bet: €100.00
                                  Potential returns: €500.00

Normally Id green up the Packers bet but someone explained to me recently how greening up makes no sense as your giving up so much edge.

Pro Bowl next Sunday then Super Bowl Sunday after.

this market is beginning to grab me

The Greens may not be as dead and buried as some people think.

They currently have 6 TDs: here's my preliminary thoughts.

Goners:

1. The crazy man Gogarty is gone in Dublin MW. That's a cert. And no loss to parliamentary democracy.

2. Cuffe is gone in Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown.

Wilcard:

1. Ryan. Mad constituency. Shane Ross. FF in total disarray. WTF.

In play:
                                        1. Trevor Sargeant is definitely not dead and buried. He will get credit for his principled stand on coalition and also his resignation. It's a very interesting constituency, Dublin N.

2. Gormley is not a dead duck in Dublin SE. Lab and FG are going to take 3 of the 4 seats fo' sho' with Quinn currently the favourite to bring in a running mate. The last seat is very, very interesting and could come down to FG\LAB transfers. I'd expect them to break to Gormley ahead of Chris Andrews. This constituency has a habit of throwing up surprises. Don't forget that all politics is local and his opposition to the incincerator will get him sticky votes and all-important transfers.

3. Mary White (Carlow-Kilkenny). I know nothing about her constituency but I know she is well-regarded. Moar research required. It may well come down to how SF fare in this constituency, I know they are hoping to pick up a seat here. FF had 3 seats and are probably looking at 1.

I've no interest in the 0 or 1 seat bets for obvious reasons but I think that 2 and maybe even 3 seats are not completely insane options. A few quid at 7/1 and less at 22/1 perhaps. Interested in the usual suspects thoughts. In each of my 'in play' constituencies, it's all going to come down to transfers and I have a feeling that these 3 will remain quite transfer-friendly.

yes, according to the Tribune article I just read

that market looks arseways! they seem to have the line at about 32-33.
                                          Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 23-01-11, 21:47.

Couple weeks left I think, stay strong.

dammit roggers just throw it away if there's nothing on

thats why hes good but will never be great

dammit roggers just throw it away if there's nothing on

thats why hes good but will never be great
                                                Bad decision alright but I think he'll go down as one of the greats when all's said and done.

Cutler out anyway. Your bet is safe imo.

Bad decision alright but I think he'll go down as one of the greats when all's said and done.

Cutler out anyway. Your bet is safe imo.
                                                  yup should be sound

Im a Steelers fan so wont be punting in the next one but from a pure betting point of view the Jets are good value imo

I've no interest in the 0 or 1 seat bets for obvious reasons but I think that 2 and maybe even 3 seats are not completely insane options. A few quid at 7/1 and less at 22/1 perhaps. Interested in the usual suspects thoughts. In each of my 'in play' constituencies, it's all going to come down to transfers and I have a feeling that these 3 will remain quite transfer-friendly.
                                                    3 seats is 12/1 though. 4 seats 22's

this market is beginning to grab me

The Greens may not be as dead and buried as some people think.
                                                      Can't see this at all. I do believe they will survive as a party, and will recover in 10 or so years time. Can't see them winning a single seat this time. 8/13 not exciting me though, care to bet on more than zero, at evens?

If Bear's O could pick it up like their D has in the 2nd half it could be a good finish.

Will this guy get in this time round?

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                                                            Will this guy get in this time round?

Is this guy running again?

Though I guess his slogan didn't really work out for Biffo
                                                            Last edited by ComradeCollie; 23-01-11, 22:22.

Into 3/1 already.
                                                              eoghanlyons.com

Originally posted by UraiseIfold View Post
                                                                Into 3/1 already.
                                                                Well, PP obv keeping an eye on BBV now
                                                                Trying to not cause trouble since 1983

BBV v PP round 2

Private gambling forum needed.

I'm sure my brothers could set something up

Come on Hainey

3rd string QB are you fcuking kidding me - this isnt Any Given Sunday Caleb dont go getting any ideas....

You know it baby...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgAbZfltllM[/ame]

That was a clean hit!!

Edit: Maybe not

Anyone know what the pokerz is like on a Wed night / Thurs morn in Liverpool? Ta.

Vinnie Mac got his new manager lined up for when he takes over Newcastle

He's right Williamson.
                                                                                  i was dying to use that gif

1. Trevor Sargeant is definitely not dead and buried. He will get credit for his principled stand on coalition and also his resignation. It's a very interesting constituency, Dublin N.

2. Gormley is not a dead duck in Dublin SE. Lab and FG are going to take 3 of the 4 seats fo' sho' with Quinn currently the favourite to bring in a running mate. The last seat is very, very interesting and could come down to FG\LAB transfers. I'd expect them to break to Gormley ahead of Chris Andrews. This constituency has a habit of throwing up surprises. Don't forget that all politics is local and his opposition to the incincerator will get him sticky votes and all-important transfers.
                                                                                    Last seat hopefully going to Paul Sommerville. Not sure has he high enough profile to get in as an Independent

Sargeant 5/4 with PP to be elected

Cutler has told staff he "doesn't know" when he hurt his knee. Mean Machine imo

FF support will go up without Cowen, considering an election is at least 3 weeks away I'm not sure 4/1 or even 3/1 is good value.

get in

Originally posted by UraiseIfold View Post
                                                                                            Into 3/1 already.
                                                                                            the high rollers like me tend to sway the market...

lol fattest dude on the field with the pick 6! wp Raji.

\0/

atta boy Caleb back in your third string box

FF support will go up without Cowen, considering an election is at least 3 weeks away I'm not sure 4/1 or even 3/1 is good value.
                                                                                                  lets hope the chick wins the leadership then !!

lol good game greenbay. How does he throw it straight to the biggest player on the field

Nice dancing. What is with the Rodgers belt yoke?

lol fattest dude on the field with the pick 6! wp Raji.
                                                                                                      just aswell def came up big, gb offence had lost it 2nd half

I don't see under 20 being a runner, theres surely 20 FF TDs with a strong enough local support base to get them over that mark.
                                                                                                        This isn't a poll where you tick FF/FG like an opinion poll, its actual people that are voted for. People might hate FF but they vote for the local name who solved their problem with a school/hospital/road/slurry-farm whatever.

watched the first Mrs. Brown's Boys on the rte player, have to say, allbeit some of the jokes can be seen from a mile away, this could be good, i like the way they leave in and play on the mistakes, so far, fair play brendan o carroll and rte !

Wait a minute.... LETS GO BEARS

\0/

atta boy Caleb back in your third string box
                                                                                                              lol me

I don't see under 20 being a runner, theres surely 20 FF TDs with a strong enough local support base to get them over that mark.
                                                                                                                This isn't a poll where you tick FF/FG like an opinion poll, its actual people that are voted for. People might hate FF but they vote for the local name who solved their problem with a school/hospital/road/slurry-farm whatever.
                                                                                                                Slurry farm ? Do you live in a city AJ ?

Reading the rules of handegg, I'm pretty confused.

Finding this distracting also...

nsfw

go bears!!!

Bit of a cooler

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 10/20 Blinds (2 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB (t1470)
                                                                                                                      Hero (SB) (t1530)

Hero's M: 51.00

Preflop: Hero is SB with J, 9
                                                                                                                      Hero bets t50, BB calls t40

Flop: (t120) 8, 7, A (2 players)
                                                                                                                      BB checks, Hero bets t80, BB calls t80

Turn: (t280) 10 (2 players)
                                                                                                                      BB checks, Hero bets t160, BB calls t160

River: (t600) Q (2 players)
                                                                                                                      BB checks, Hero bets t420, BB raises t1170 (All-In), Hero calls t750

Total pot: t2940

Hero had J, 9 (straight flush, Queen high).
                                                                                                                      BB had 3, A (flush, Ace high).
                                                                                                                      Outcome: Hero won t2940

watched the first Mrs. Brown's Boys on the rte player, have to say, allbeit some of the jokes can be seen from a mile away, this could be good, i like the way they leave in and play on the mistakes, so far, fair play brendan o carroll and rte !

yep great show