Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only Sopcast link I can find on myp2p for the handegg is some foreign commentary.
    Anyone watching anything better?
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
      Only Sopcast link to the handegg is some foreign commentary.
      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
        Only Sopcast link I can find on myp2p for the handegg is some foreign commentary.
        Yes,WW.
        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Lol, chop chop.

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 15/30 Blinds 4 Ante (9 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP1 (t3513)
          MP2 (t3001)
          MP3 (t2905)
          CO (t3023)
          Hero (Button) (t2926)
          SB (t3321)
          BB (t5932)
          UTG (t2490)
          UTG+1 (t389)

Hero's M: 36.12

Preflop: Hero is Button with K, K
          UTG bets t90, 5 folds, Hero raises to t300, 2 folds, UTG raises to t2486 (All-In), Hero calls t2186

Flop: (t5053) 6, 6, 6 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t5053) A (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t5053) 6 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t5053

Results:
          Hero had K, K (four of a kind, sixes).
          UTG had A, K (four of a kind, sixes).
          Outcome: Hero won t2526, UTG won t2527
          Last edited by dannydiamond; 23-01-11, 21:06.
          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
            hope you got on, I got the 9/2 and it's now gone

Keane, that was 'it' btw.

Comment

lolz, literally just opened up the BBV 10 seconds ago

ul Keane
              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Ghey

Comment

lolz, literally just opened up the BBV 10 seconds ago

ul Keane
                  Any value in FF 20 seats or under at 4/1? http://www.paddypower.com/bet/other-...grp_ids=331360
                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

feeling all american 2night

got a bag of green, loads of cookies and a case of MGD

go cheeseheads

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                      Ghey

Best hand won.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                        Any value in FF 20 seats or under at 4/1? http://www.paddypower.com/bet/other-...grp_ids=331360
                        Analysis done on the last opinion poll of 14% FF nationwide and 10% in Dublin gives them a minimum of 11 seats and a maximum of 20. I'm on that bet already

Comment

wow terrible call to end the half

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                            wow terrible call to end the half
                            yup, think bears need something off 1st play of have to have a chance at all

Comment

AA<99 AIPF

FML

Aces loose again.

Comment

Is the handegg finished next weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                                  Analysis done on the last opinion poll of 14% FF nationwide and 10% in Dublin gives them a minimum of 11 seats and a maximum of 20. I'm on that bet already
                                  may make for a very good paddys day, or valentines day the way its going atm...lol

Win
                                  Single: 20 or under @ 4/1
                                  1 line at €100.00 per line
                                  Total stake for this bet: €100.00
                                  Potential returns: €500.00
                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Normally Id green up the Packers bet but someone explained to me recently how greening up makes no sense as your giving up so much edge.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                      Pro Bowl next Sunday then Super Bowl Sunday after.

Comment

this market is beginning to grab me

The Greens may not be as dead and buried as some people think.

They currently have 6 TDs: here's my preliminary thoughts.

Goners:

1. The crazy man Gogarty is gone in Dublin MW. That's a cert. And no loss to parliamentary democracy.

2. Cuffe is gone in Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown.

Wilcard:

1. Ryan. Mad constituency. Shane Ross. FF in total disarray. WTF.

In play:
                                        1. Trevor Sargeant is definitely not dead and buried. He will get credit for his principled stand on coalition and also his resignation. It's a very interesting constituency, Dublin N.

2. Gormley is not a dead duck in Dublin SE. Lab and FG are going to take 3 of the 4 seats fo' sho' with Quinn currently the favourite to bring in a running mate. The last seat is very, very interesting and could come down to FG\LAB transfers. I'd expect them to break to Gormley ahead of Chris Andrews. This constituency has a habit of throwing up surprises. Don't forget that all politics is local and his opposition to the incincerator will get him sticky votes and all-important transfers.

3. Mary White (Carlow-Kilkenny). I know nothing about her constituency but I know she is well-regarded. Moar research required. It may well come down to how SF fare in this constituency, I know they are hoping to pick up a seat here. FF had 3 seats and are probably looking at 1.

I've no interest in the 0 or 1 seat bets for obvious reasons but I think that 2 and maybe even 3 seats are not completely insane options. A few quid at 7/1 and less at 22/1 perhaps. Interested in the usual suspects thoughts. In each of my 'in play' constituencies, it's all going to come down to transfers and I have a feeling that these 3 will remain quite transfer-friendly.

Comment

yes, according to the Tribune article I just read

that market looks arseways! they seem to have the line at about 32-33.
                                          Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 23-01-11, 21:47.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                            Couple weeks left I think, stay strong.

Comment

dammit roggers just throw it away if there's nothing on

thats why hes good but will never be great

Comment

dammit roggers just throw it away if there's nothing on

thats why hes good but will never be great
                                                Bad decision alright but I think he'll go down as one of the greats when all's said and done.

Cutler out anyway. Your bet is safe imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                  Bad decision alright but I think he'll go down as one of the greats when all's said and done.

Cutler out anyway. Your bet is safe imo.
                                                  yup should be sound

Im a Steelers fan so wont be punting in the next one but from a pure betting point of view the Jets are good value imo

Comment

I've no interest in the 0 or 1 seat bets for obvious reasons but I think that 2 and maybe even 3 seats are not completely insane options. A few quid at 7/1 and less at 22/1 perhaps. Interested in the usual suspects thoughts. In each of my 'in play' constituencies, it's all going to come down to transfers and I have a feeling that these 3 will remain quite transfer-friendly.
                                                    3 seats is 12/1 though. 4 seats 22's

Comment

this market is beginning to grab me

The Greens may not be as dead and buried as some people think.
                                                      Can't see this at all. I do believe they will survive as a party, and will recover in 10 or so years time. Can't see them winning a single seat this time. 8/13 not exciting me though, care to bet on more than zero, at evens?

Comment

If Bear's O could pick it up like their D has in the 2nd half it could be a good finish.
                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Will this guy get in this time round?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                                                            Will this guy get in this time round?

Is this guy running again?

Though I guess his slogan didn't really work out for Biffo
                                                            Last edited by ComradeCollie; 23-01-11, 22:22.

Comment

Into 3/1 already.
                                                              eoghanlyons.com

Comment

Originally posted by UraiseIfold View Post
                                                                Into 3/1 already.
                                                                Well, PP obv keeping an eye on BBV now
                                                                Trying to not cause trouble since 1983

Comment

BBV v PP round 2

Comment

Private gambling forum needed.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                      Private gambling forum needed.
                                                                      I'm sure my brothers could set something up
                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Come on Hainey

Comment

3rd string QB are you fcuking kidding me - this isnt Any Given Sunday Caleb dont go getting any ideas....

Comment

3rd string QB are you fcuking kidding me - this isnt Any Given Sunday Caleb dont go getting any ideas....
                                                                            You know it baby...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgAbZfltllM[/ame]

That was a clean hit!!

Edit: Maybe not

Comment

Anyone know what the pokerz is like on a Wed night / Thurs morn in Liverpool? Ta.

Comment

Vinnie Mac got his new manager lined up for when he takes over Newcastle

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                  He's right Williamson.
                                                                                  i was dying to use that gif
                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

1. Trevor Sargeant is definitely not dead and buried. He will get credit for his principled stand on coalition and also his resignation. It's a very interesting constituency, Dublin N.

2. Gormley is not a dead duck in Dublin SE. Lab and FG are going to take 3 of the 4 seats fo' sho' with Quinn currently the favourite to bring in a running mate. The last seat is very, very interesting and could come down to FG\LAB transfers. I'd expect them to break to Gormley ahead of Chris Andrews. This constituency has a habit of throwing up surprises. Don't forget that all politics is local and his opposition to the incincerator will get him sticky votes and all-important transfers.
                                                                                    Last seat hopefully going to Paul Sommerville. Not sure has he high enough profile to get in as an Independent

Sargeant 5/4 with PP to be elected

Comment

Cutler has told staff he "doesn't know" when he hurt his knee. Mean Machine imo
                                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

FF support will go up without Cowen, considering an election is at least 3 weeks away I'm not sure 4/1 or even 3/1 is good value.

Comment

get in
                                                                                          48

Comment

Originally posted by UraiseIfold View Post
                                                                                            Into 3/1 already.
                                                                                            the high rollers like me tend to sway the market...
                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

lol fattest dude on the field with the pick 6! wp Raji.

Comment

\0/

atta boy Caleb back in your third string box

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                                  FF support will go up without Cowen, considering an election is at least 3 weeks away I'm not sure 4/1 or even 3/1 is good value.
                                                                                                  lets hope the chick wins the leadership then !!
                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

lol good game greenbay. How does he throw it straight to the biggest player on the field

Nice dancing. What is with the Rodgers belt yoke?

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                                                                      lol fattest dude on the field with the pick 6! wp Raji.
                                                                                                      just aswell def came up big, gb offence had lost it 2nd half
                                                                                                      48

Comment

I don't see under 20 being a runner, theres surely 20 FF TDs with a strong enough local support base to get them over that mark.
                                                                                                        This isn't a poll where you tick FF/FG like an opinion poll, its actual people that are voted for. People might hate FF but they vote for the local name who solved their problem with a school/hospital/road/slurry-farm whatever.

Comment

watched the first Mrs. Brown's Boys on the rte player, have to say, allbeit some of the jokes can be seen from a mile away, this could be good, i like the way they leave in and play on the mistakes, so far, fair play brendan o carroll and rte !
                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Wait a minute.... LETS GO BEARS

Comment

\0/

atta boy Caleb back in your third string box
                                                                                                              lol me

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                I don't see under 20 being a runner, theres surely 20 FF TDs with a strong enough local support base to get them over that mark.
                                                                                                                This isn't a poll where you tick FF/FG like an opinion poll, its actual people that are voted for. People might hate FF but they vote for the local name who solved their problem with a school/hospital/road/slurry-farm whatever.
                                                                                                                Slurry farm ? Do you live in a city AJ ?
                                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Reading the rules of handegg, I'm pretty confused.

Finding this distracting also...

nsfw
                                                                                                                  SPOILER

Comment

go bears!!!

Comment

Bit of a cooler

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 10/20 Blinds (2 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB (t1470)
                                                                                                                      Hero (SB) (t1530)

Hero's M: 51.00

Preflop: Hero is SB with J, 9
                                                                                                                      Hero bets t50, BB calls t40

Flop: (t120) 8, 7, A (2 players)
                                                                                                                      BB checks, Hero bets t80, BB calls t80

Turn: (t280) 10 (2 players)
                                                                                                                      BB checks, Hero bets t160, BB calls t160

River: (t600) Q (2 players)
                                                                                                                      BB checks, Hero bets t420, BB raises t1170 (All-In), Hero calls t750

Total pot: t2940

Results:
                                                                                                                      Hero had J, 9 (straight flush, Queen high).
                                                                                                                      BB had 3, A (flush, Ace high).
                                                                                                                      Outcome: Hero won t2940

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                        watched the first Mrs. Brown's Boys on the rte player, have to say, allbeit some of the jokes can be seen from a mile away, this could be good, i like the way they leave in and play on the mistakes, so far, fair play brendan o carroll and rte !

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                          yep great show

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X