This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
    Lol at this turbo on Stars. I'm 5th in chips outta 50 left & i've only 9 BBs
    Wouldnt mind but theres 8k ftw!
    Just go boozing, it'll all end in tears

TID

Comment

I know it was only highlights, but Arsenal looked like they could have scored 10 against Wigan. Fabregas at the centre of everything and VanP in great form despite missing a pen.

Wigan to go down @ 4/7 looks good because they look hopeless

Comment

Winning Streak - Ann Laffin.

ARE YA LAFFIN?!

Bet you'd never hear the end of that if your surname was LAFFIN.

100k on the wheel for a total of 122k scooped, nh.
        Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 22-01-11, 20:40.
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Ramiriquez View Post
          I'd been at the table watching this guy do this with ATC, 8 high being his previous suck out. Cheers
          if he's that bad, why bet the flop, check/call is obv the best move.
          but meh w/e i suck at holdem.

Comment

Hmm, early again or something's going on!

Watch out for the Grenade bro.

Comment

Hi folks,

Been an age since I last posted.

Is anyone having problems with sending mail from their hotmail account?

Whenever I go to compose a mail I cant type anything in. I can enter to whom I want to send the message to and add attachments etc.

The font seems to be set to tahoma and when I go to change it I get an error message stating 'Windows Live Hotmail was not able to complete this request. Microsoft may contact you about any issues you report.'

Anyone got any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by TheVelvetFog View Post
                Anyone got any suggestions?
                Gmail is email that’s intuitive, efficient, and useful. 15 GB of storage, less spam, and mobile access.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                  Nah, far too soon. United havent looked convincing against any team who actualy tried against them, some tricky away games still left and even if they win the game in hand a 5 point lead can be turned pretty quickly with a few loses or a run of draws. Arsenal looking better particulary if they can keep RVP fit. United obv favs, but its far from over
                  Not sure you can say a team 2 pts behind having played a game have looked more convincing. Utd so solid at the back. Against teams who have tried? so as utd are unbeaten nobody has tried against them? Teams dont go out to lose games just cause its utd do they?

Dont think its over by a long way but utd dont have to beat the big teams now they have to turn it on and beat utd. Wont be easy against a team that is the best organised in the leauge.

Comment

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 55 Tournament, 50/100 Blinds (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG+1 (t7326)
                    Hero (MP1) (t3584)
                    MP2 (t2970)
                    MP3 (t1620)
                    CO (t8979)
                    Button (t5146)
                    SB (t2950)
                    BB (t3550)
                    UTG (t2715)

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with Q, A
                    1 fold, UTG+1 calls t100, Hero calls t100, MP2 calls t100, 3 folds, SB calls t50, BB bets t555, UTG+1 calls t455, Hero calls t455, 2 folds

Flop: (t1865) Q, 7, 5 (3 players)
                    BB bets t1350, 1 fold, Hero raises to t3029 (All-In), BB calls t1645 (All-In)

Turn: (t7855) 7 (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t7855) 5 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t7855

Results:
                    BB had 2, 5 (full house, fives over sevens).
                    Hero had Q, A (two pair, Queens and sevens).
                    Outcome: BB won t7855

standard

Comment

The last 3 times I've had pocket Aces on stars - they've been beaten. FFS

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                        I know it was only highlights, but Arsenal looked like they could have scored 10 against Wigan. Fabregas at the centre of everything and VanP in great form despite missing a pen.

Wigan to go down @ 4/7 looks good because they look hopeless
                        they were awesome ye, keep RVP fit and could be on for a strong finish to the season. Wigan were muck though ye

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                          Two problems BBV

prob 1.

Wifey sold some stuff on ebay tattoo stickers to someone in America, fairly big order aswell, she got a mail from them today saying that the envelop arrived and the seal was broken and open with all the stuff missing,

Q. Do an post refund us for the stuff lost? what line do i need to take here? any place i can find info on this from an post?
                          Any one able to help with any info on the above wifey needs to get this sorted! thanks in advance

Comment

Anyone up on the tennis here. PP offering 10/3 on Sharapova, Wozniacki and Roddick winning. Pretty sure the womens will win, Roddick playing well?

Comment

Any one able to help with any info on the above wifey needs to get this sorted! thanks in advance
                              What is she wearing?
                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Was it send standard mail?
                                Can't see an post doing sweet fuck all about it, or anyone for that matter.

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                What is she wearing?
                                Are you drunk?
                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

How do you know the yank isn't just taking the piss and just saying that nothing arrived?

Comment

I am officially the best Werewolf player on the planet.

Ship binking the ALPHA WW on day 1 in both of the last 2 games.

Hero imo

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post

Are you drunk?
                                      Obv meant to ask what is phil wearing

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                        Anyone up on the tennis here. PP offering 10/3 on Sharapova, Wozniacki and Roddick winning. Pretty sure the womens will win, Roddick playing well?
                                        Wawrinka is always tough to beat

Comment

Not really. Roddick struggled in the last round and Wawrinka has three straight set wins with the last against Monfils. Wawrinka has a 2-1 career record against Roddick but both were retirements. Wawrinka's playing the better tennis anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post

Are you drunk?
                                            No,bored.

Comment

BBV curse reverso

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 55 Tournament, 50/100 Blinds (6 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button (t4785)
                                              SB (t3130)
                                              Hero (BB) (t5905)
                                              UTG (t1750)
                                              MP (t1740)
                                              CO (t3840)

Hero's M: 39.37

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, A
                                              4 folds, SB bets t3130 (All-In), Hero calls t3030

Flop: (t6260) 6, A, 6 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t6260) A (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t6260) 9 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t6260

Results:
                                              SB had J, 10 (two pair, Aces and sixes).
                                              Hero had A, A (four of a kind, Aces).
                                              Outcome: Hero won t6260

Comment

terrible odds imo, sharapova vs petkovic is def not a gimme and wawrinka is very dangerous and has been in decent form. roddick has been alright so far but I wouldn't punt at 10/3 for that accum

Comment

What is she wearing?
                                                  nothing ATM it's a new rule i have for her FYI, wifey's a hotty! And hotty's need to be naked

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                  How do you know the yank isn't just taking the piss and just saying that nothing arrived?
                                                  have asked them to scan in notice that came with opened envleope adn will check it up from this side then

Comment

had a small bet in running on Malaga at 12/1 to win vs Valencia when valencia made it 1-1. Malaga 2-1 up now, doubt it will hold

Comment

60 left. I have 200 k ish!!!!
                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

had a small bet in running on Malaga at 12/1 to win vs Valencia when valencia made it 1-1. Malaga 2-1 up now, doubt it will hold
                                                        12/1 and down to 10 at the time??? You madman, Hope it holds.

Comment

Fkn Reverso reverso BBV curse......

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 55 Tournament, 75/150 Blinds (8 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button (t6560)
                                                          SB (t5400)
                                                          Hero (BB) (t12625)
                                                          UTG (t9515)
                                                          UTG+1 (t5315)
                                                          MP1 (t4665)
                                                          MP2 (t8450)
                                                          CO (t2575)

Hero's M: 56.11

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, A
                                                          7 folds

Total pot: t150

Results:
                                                          Hero didn't show A, A.
                                                          Outcome: Hero won t150

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                            12/1 and down to 10 at the time??? You madman, Hope it holds.
                                                            Was only for the crack didnt even know they were down to 10 men ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                              60 left. I have 200 k ish!!!!
                                                              40ish getting paid Michelle? gl

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                Fkn Reverso reverso BBV curse......
                                                                You won with them and you're still complaining.
                                                                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

40ish getting paid Michelle? gl
                                                                  Ya 40 getting paid!!!!
                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                                                                    Mike Ashley apparently in talks to sell Newcastle to Vince McMahon

2-0 down to Sunderland.
                                                                    Ball goes out for a throw.
                                                                    *CRASH*
                                                                    'Stone Cold' Alan Shearer comeback
                                                                    Bah gawd Andy can you believe it??
                                                                    tik a bow son, it's your time
                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                      I am officially the best Werewolf player on the planet.

Ship binking the ALPHA WW on day 1 in both of the last 2 games.

Hero imo
                                                                      Hard to be wrong when you accuse everyone.

Comment

what a throughly horrible, depressing week.
                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                          Ya 40 getting paid!!!!
                                                                          Bon chance.
                                                                          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

can someone tell me how to get the "rake bb/100" stat on HM.

Comment

There's 1/5th of a bottle of Jameson 12yr old taunting me from the top of my wardrobe.

Come on January, end for fuck's sake!

Comment

Jaysus, just saw the Arsenal highlights - they could (and should) have got double figures

gonna be a long night for the mighty Ipswich in the League Cup SF at the Emirates this week

I imagine we'll probably only win 2-0
                                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

For michelle satnav:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSKn8RlD7Is[/ame]

Comment

Only just noticed that Torres had a little word with your man that was niggling at him all day when he scored the 1st lol. Wasn't as good as Van Nistleroy, needs to do it better

Comment

btw; if anyone's looking to qualify for the IO on the cheap, I'd recommend the Bluff's 35+5 satellite's to a 10-handed 350 SNG. Running every Saturday at 7pm with 1 guaranteed ticket. Played out there tonight, only 6 runners. Lost HU for the ticket (ran JJ into KK ) but it's definitely another option for ticket hunters.

Nice place too, reminds me of the club in Kilkenny.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                        btw; if anyone's looking to qualify for the IO on the cheap, I'd recommend the Bluff's 35+5 satellite's to a 10-handed 350 SNG. Running every Saturday at 7pm with 1 guaranteed ticket. Played out there tonight, only 6 runners. Lost HU for the ticket (ran JJ into KK ) but it's definitely another option for ticket hunters.

Nice place too, reminds me of the club in Kilkenny.
                                                                                        I thought Mr. Cowen and England cricketers would be paying for your ticket..
                                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                          I thought Mr. Cowen and England cricketers would be paying for your ticket..
                                                                                          lol, I know when I'm outclassed. There is no chance of me buying an IO ticket.

England paid for the holiday, no idea what Biffo will pay for yet. I'll be having a look at the various election markets again on Monday but no chance really of a mispricing like yesterday's again.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSumZ4qBltA[/ame]

Comment

Is this standard from stars?

"We have placed your cashout on hold as we have determined that the location
                                                                                              registered to your account is different from the location where you are
                                                                                              currently accessing your account from.

We ask that you please provide a detailed explanation for this foreign log
                                                                                              in, before we can proceed with processing your cashout.

Please be aware that if we do not receive a response from you within 30
                                                                                              days, your cashout will be cancelled and your account frozen."
                                                                                              Trying to not cause trouble since 1983

Comment

Only just noticed that Torres had a little word with your man that was niggling at him all day when he scored the 1st lol. Wasn't as good as Van Nistleroy, needs to do it better
                                                                                                He went straight to the net and grabbed the ball after the first goal and handed it to Stearman saying something like you're welcome to it now

Edit - Piquionne's red card was ridiculous!

Opr
                                                                                                Last edited by Opr; 22-01-11, 23:58.

Comment

Most mascots just bounce around for a bit....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3umtw179KA&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

36 left in Stars tourney with 93k pot.
                                                                                                    I see dinjo99 from here is in a lot better shape than me.
                                                                                                    GL to the IPBers

Comment

Withnail & I starting on CH4 in 10 minutes.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5EmCKbWS6c[/ame]

Opr

Comment

36 left in Stars tourney with 93k pot.
                                                                                                        I see dinjo99 from here is in a lot better shape than me.
                                                                                                        GL to the IPBers
                                                                                                        Bet you saw the K first in that blind v blind battle ha! glgl man, tough spot with both mement and shaundeeb stacked on your left

gl dinjo aswel

Comment

"What do you want?"

"We want tea and cake and the finest wines available to humanity and we want them here an we want them now."

Comment

"What do you want?"

"We want tea and cake and the finest wines available to humanity and we want them here an we want them now."
                                                                                                            WhatEver is wrong with you isn't a small thing

Comment

Bet you saw the K first in that blind v blind battle ha! glgl man, tough spot with both mement and shaundeeb stacked on your left

gl dinjo aswel
                                                                                                              9 Erdingers not helping either

Whos mement?

looks like I cursed ol Dinjo.

Comment

Says himself

Comment

I must have some booze.I DEMAND TO HAVE SOME BOOZE.

Comment

9 Erdingers not helping either

Whos mement?

looks like I cursed ol Dinjo.

New table doesn't look any easier. Double up would be sweet and most welcome!

Comment

I see the tabloids have copped on that Wozniacki's a Liverpool supporter. I think we broke the news last August.

Originally posted by C. Woz
                                                                                                                      But, after talking about her victory, the Liverpool nut quickly switched sports. She announced: "I'm hoping that the appointment of Kenny Dalglish will give some positive energy into the guys, into the lads. I'm hoping things will turn and they'll start winning more matches. It's tough to be a supporter and see them having a hard time. But it's a sport, and I'm sure it will turn around sooner or later."
                                                                                                                      She's on Eurosport now btw.

Comment

http://www.pocketfives.com/profiles/mementmori/

New table doesn't look any easier. Double up would be sweet and most welcome!
                                                                                                                        How come no-one ever calls my shoves when i have AA

Comment

Ugly. UL Ciaran

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X