• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    • BBV makes the papers
    What did I miss?
    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

am I reading the BBC site correctly, Ulster top their HC pool?

fair play, will they get a home QF out of this??
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
        What did I miss?
        Trying to not cause trouble since 1983

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
          What did I miss?
          this

Comment

Finished second. Guaranteed an away quarter final.

Comment

Biarritz surely?

Comment

Second as Biarittz won their head to heads. Bit shitty considering Ulster won 5 games overall and Biarittz only 4. Ulster have a decent chance of playing Leinster in the QF

BP win for Munster. Will that be enough to get them into the Amlin QF? If they could get into that and win it, Ireland would have 4 teams in the HC next season

Comment

Anyone on Three having trouble with texts atm? I can't send any from my phone, I can from webtexts though and I can receive them so I'm wondering if it's my phone or Three are having issues at the moment. Phone calls are working fine, tried rebooting the phone and no joy...
                  "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                    Second as Biarittz won their head to heads. Bit shitty considering Ulster won 5 games overall and Biarittz only 4. Ulster have a decent chance of playing Leinster in the QF
                    the Italian teams distort this competition so much

Ulster probably would have got 1, max 2 wins in Leinster's pool

Comment

BP win for Munster. Will that be enough to get them into the Amlin QF? If they could get into that and win it, Ireland would have 4 teams in the HC next season
                      They have the Amlin place unless Castres beat Northhampton and score 4 tries.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                        Good stuff from him. It's a pretty new thing, I dont mind the 1k taken but I know the Boyle poker one in Roscommon in few weeks has 5-10% of prizepool dedicated to chip leaders overnight. Really dislike it with that much of prize pool as pretty much money I wont be getting
                        I'd agree. 5% on two days is to much, its like taking 5/4th place money out of the prizepool twice

Comment

Good stuff from him. It's a pretty new thing, I dont mind the 1k taken but I know the Boyle poker one in Roscommon in few weeks has 5-10% of prizepool dedicated to chip leaders overnight. Really dislike it with that much of prize pool as pretty much money I wont be getting
                          Yeah, I don't think I like it, obv delighted in this case.

Taking 5-10% from a prizepool for spot prizes is beyond ridiculous.
                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Ulster probably would have got 1, max 2 wins in Leinster's pool
                            Not true at all. On both counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                              My Dad scooped 1k for overnight chip leader last night in Clane.

This a new thing? Day 1 and day 2 overnight chipleaders win 1k.
                              He told me a lot of tourneys have this now, I'm so far out of the poker loop these days. Must add some interesting dynamics towards the close of the day.

Michelle,or anyone that knows him any idea how he's getting on? I think he's keeping his phone on silent, can't get him.
                              nice touch for him, WD, pretty sure that's the first time it has ever been done in Ireland

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                90% of 'best runner ups' have been from a pool with an Italian team, so its fairly much scientific fact.

edit : Someone told me this is the pub and I accepted it, but it seems to be wrong.
                                Figure looks closer to 60%, though that's still above the 33% you'd expect, so theres definitely An Italian Factor.
                                Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 22-01-11, 17:30.

Comment

He gave €100 tip to the dealer too which I think was nice
                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

WD Raoul on the scoop, and not listening to that little girl from ballysomewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                      Anyone on Three having trouble with texts atm? I can't send any from my phone, I can from webtexts though and I can receive them so I'm wondering if it's my phone or Three are having issues at the moment. Phone calls are working fine, tried rebooting the phone and no joy...
                                      Yeah i'm having the same trouble. Got a couple of texts back as failed. Same goes for Gill

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                        What? His post was bang on!
                                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Darren Bent, Darren Bent, Darren Bent

Comment

anyone got a stream for villa - city game

Comment

has anyone a link for the villa - city game ?
                                              "Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing." Jerome K. Jerome Three men in a Boat

Comment

here you go lads

http://www.atdhe.net/33014/watch-ast...anchester-city
                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Thanks RDIII, emptied what I had in PP on immediately after your post yesterday.Got on at 9/2 as well so all the sweeter making a few quid watching the cretin fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                    My Dad scooped 1k for overnight chip leader last night in Clane.

This a new thing? Day 1 and day 2 overnight chipleaders win 1k.
                                                    He told me a lot of tourneys have this now, I'm so far out of the poker loop these days. Must add some interesting dynamics towards the close of the day.

Michelle,or anyone that knows him any idea how he's getting on? I think he's keeping his phone on silent, can't get him.
                                                    I didn't realise they were doing it at this festival think its the first time with them also doing it at the Western Open next week.

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                    I seen Adam posting something on Facebook awhile ago about this.
                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                      Just tried that link on my HTC Desire and it works perfect and its pretty decent
                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Heading to Liverpool tomorrow morning for a few days, never been before (bar a whistle-stop visit to see a match in 1996), any suggestions on interesting things to do and see?

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                          WD Raoul on the scoop, and not listening to that little girl from ballysomewhere
                                                          you didnt trade out on Kymer did you? See he is cruising in the golf

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                            Heading to Liverpool tomorrow morning for a few days, never been before (bar a whistle-stop visit to see a match in 1996), any suggestions on interesting things to do and see?
                                                            Matthew St and the cavern are cool if your into the Beatles at all.

Comment

How is it the donks manage to build a stack and call with muck??

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 11 Tournament, 25/50 Blinds (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

UTG+1 (t4910)
                                                              MP1 (t5345)
                                                              MP2 (t8480)
                                                              MP3 (t4770)
                                                              CO (t13890)
                                                              Hero (Button) (t2365)
                                                              SB (t6880)
                                                              BB (t4515)
                                                              UTG (t16765)

Hero's M: 31.53

Preflop: Hero is Button with K, K
                                                              UTG bets t100, 5 folds, Hero raises to t250, 2 folds, UTG raises to t500, Hero raises to t1100, UTG calls t600

Flop: (t2275) J, 8, A (2 players)
                                                              UTG checks, Hero bets t1265 (All-In), UTG calls t1265

Turn: (t4805) 7 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t4805) 10 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t4805

Results:
                                                              Hero had K, K (one pair, Kings).
                                                              UTG had 6, A (one pair, Aces).
                                                              Outcome: UTG won t4805

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                I didn't realise they were doing it at this festival think its the first time with them also doing it at the Western Open next MONTH.

FYP, I have a ticket and if it's on next week, I can't go.

It's a novel idea but the 5% being taken out twice for the end of day chip leaders is way too much. I seriously doubt it'll be seen too much after the western open.
                                                                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramiriquez View Post
                                                                  How is it the donks manage to build a stack and call with muck??

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 11 Tournament, 25/50 Blinds (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

UTG+1 (t4910)
                                                                  MP1 (t5345)
                                                                  MP2 (t8480)
                                                                  MP3 (t4770)
                                                                  CO (t13890)
                                                                  Hero (Button) (t2365)
                                                                  SB (t6880)
                                                                  BB (t4515)
                                                                  UTG (t16765)

Hero's M: 31.53

Preflop: Hero is Button with K, K
                                                                  UTG bets t100, 5 folds, Hero raises to t250, 2 folds, UTG raises to t500, Hero raises to t1100, UTG calls t600

Flop: (t2275) J, 8, A (2 players)
                                                                  UTG checks, Hero bets t1265 (All-In), UTG calls t1265

Turn: (t4805) 7 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t4805) 10 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t4805

Results:
                                                                  Hero had K, K (one pair, Kings).
                                                                  UTG had 6, A (one pair, Aces).
                                                                  Outcome: UTG won t4805
                                                                  you played it equally as bad

Comment

HU in a 1$ rb.. this guy has amazing suckout skills.

PokerStars Pot-Limit Hold'em, 1.1 Tournament, 10000/20000 Blinds (2 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (BB) (t485134)
                                                                    SB (t3253366)

Hero's M: 16.17

Preflop: Hero is BB with K, A
                                                                    SB bets t60000, Hero raises to t180000, SB calls t120000

Flop: (t360000) 3, 10, 7 (2 players)
                                                                    Hero bets t305134 (All-In), SB calls t305134

Turn: (t970268) 9 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t970268) Q (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t970268

Results:
                                                                    SB had Q, 4 (one pair, Queens).
                                                                    Hero had K, A (high card, Ace).
                                                                    Outcome: t970268 returned to SB

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                      100 times worse actually

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                        Loads of bars around the Slater St area. Plenty of nice totty there for a predator such as yourself.

Comment

btw denny, I wasn't even watching the game when I made that comment last night obv so had no idea of the score, still knew you were gonna ban me though

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                            100 times worse actually
                                                                            I dint want to be mean

Comment

Saw it posted on facebook

Comment

@ Ghostface - too lazy to go looking, cliffs on Clane please?

Comment

Told you all Bent was worth the money and would save the day.
                                                                                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                    @ Ghostface - too lazy to go looking, cliffs on Clane please?
                                                                                    3 hands of note -

Turn quad 10s and win 10k pot when chap rivers a house wit poc 9s

Up to 26k then get in a mad hand (blinds 100/200)with an utg limper I limp with 7,8 another caller, aggro button makes it 1100, bb calls, utg calls, I call (meh) and other chap. 5 to flop of 7,8,9. Utg makes it 2k, i make it 5.1k he shoves, and only 8k back to me and call it off. He has 6,10 clubs lol

So then have bout 8k, get back to 10.5 ish and get KK all in on an 8 hi flop vs 10s and he binks the 10 on the turn... standard

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                      Loads of bars around the Slater St area. Plenty of nice totty there for a predator such as yourself.
                                                                                      Ah, going with the GF, no more predation for me Will check out Slater Street for sure, hopefully will get an Anfield tour in on Monday, I'm assuming it won't be too busy on a weekday.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                        Told you all Bent was worth the money and would save the day.
                                                                                        Nothing short of a miracle that villa are still ahead.

Comment

Mike Ashley apparently in talks to sell Newcastle to Vince McMahon

Comment

3 hands of note -

Turn quad 10s and win 10k pot when chap rivers a house wit poc 9s

Up to 26k then get in a mad hand (blinds 100/200)with an utg limper I limp with 7,8 another caller, aggro button makes it 1100, bb calls, utg calls, I call (meh) and other chap. 5 to flop of 7,8,9. Utg makes it 2k, i make it 5.1k he shoves, and only 8k back to me and call it off. He has 6,10 clubs lol

So then have bout 8k, get back to 10.5 ish and get KK all in on an 8 hi flop vs 10s and he binks the 10 on the turn... standard
                                                                                            UL, keep the rungood 4 the deepstack

In a dilemma now - drinking a couple of Erdingers watchin City match & jump into turbo sat for EPT Super Sat with intention of taking €530 tourney dollars if I bink it. Get to bubble & other noobs are so slow clicking buttons that by the time we burst bubble were str8 into Super Sat with no option of taking cash
                                                                                            Now im stuck in a 4-5 hour game with a goo on me to go to pub with lads
                                                                                            Cana true poker player really leave a €530 game to blind out?????

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                              Nothing short of a miracle that villa are still ahead.
                                                                                              Easy victory imo.

OMG that would be epic.

Triple H and The Big Show up front.
                                                                                              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

UL, keep the rungood 4 the deepstack

In a dilemma now - drinking a couple of Erdingers watchin City match & jump into turbo sat for EPT Super Sat with intention of taking €530 tourney dollars if I bink it. Get to bubble & other noobs are so slow clicking buttons that by the time we burst bubble were str8 into Super Sat with no option of taking cash
                                                                                                Now im stuck in a 4-5 hour game with a goo on me to go to pub with lads
                                                                                                Cana true poker player really leave a €530 game to blind out?????
                                                                                                Erdinger is > poker, degen it up and let the 530 slide

Comment

Wow, we won the league on january 22nd, earelier than expected but meh, ill take it

Plus i brought Bent and Berba in this week to FF, Nani as Captain and its win win

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                                    Easy victory imo.
                                                                                                    Great result for you.

Comment

Erdinger is > poker, degen it up and let the 530 slide
                                                                                                      Another 3 of these & i'll be shoving with all sorts of crap anyhow

Comment

After listening to Villa fans still booing Barry for moving to City for more money

While cheering Bent, on his debut, for the team he signed for, for more money

I wish King Kenny would hurry up, get the fucking DeLoren working(Finkel reference) and bring football back to a time when the only people who watched it were people who wanted to play it 8 hours a day as kids and had a fucking clue/some sense of fucking perspective

Thank fuck the LOI is barstooler free tbh
                                                                                                        SPOILER
                                                                                                        except for Shams internet warrior contingent of monkeys obviously

...

Comment

lol o cuiv. i presume he's in it just for show. i mean no ones seriously going to vote for him are they? unless they want a de valera to wrap up for symmetry.

Comment

obv they could do a sneaky swap if Andy Carroll was getting tired....

Comment

Lol at this turbo on Stars. I'm 5th in chips outta 50 left & i've only 9 BBs
                                                                                                              Wouldnt mind but theres 8k ftw!

Comment

TID imo
                                                                                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                                                  Wow, we won the league on january 22nd, earelier than expected but meh, ill take it
                                                                                                                  Nah, far too soon. United havent looked convincing against any team who actualy tried against them, some tricky away games still left and even if they win the game in hand a 5 point lead can be turned pretty quickly with a few loses or a run of draws. Arsenal looking better particulary if they can keep RVP fit. United obv favs, but its far from over

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                                    I'd been at the table watching this guy do this with ATC, 8 high being his previous suck out. Cheers

Comment

whats the story with berba's hatrick today? Do he get double points or a bonus of 30 or something?

(semi-brag if he gets doubled up etc)

Comment

Get someone else to play it for you .

Comment

Originally posted by tonc76 View Post
                                                                                                                          whats the story with berba's hatrick today? Do he get double points or a bonus of 30 or something?

(semi-brag if he gets doubled up etc)
                                                                                                                          Points knocked off for being a flat track bully

He would be no good in Bilbao on a warm Tuesday night

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X