X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
    won bracelet at press event
    Apologies I stand corrected I thought it was just a normal sat.

I should never doubt Chris really

Comment

Just flicking about on the Hendon Mob... this guy has had some immense wins over the last few years

Total life earnings: $2,867,974. Latest cash: $2,222 on 07-Jul-2022. Click here to see the details of John Paul Kelly's 94 cashes.

Started out playing £200 games and then went on to win WSOP and WSOPE bracelets. Almost made it three with a 2nd place finish in a WSOPE event a few months ago, and made it deep in the WSOP Main Event.

$1.2m in tournament winnings... Not bad for a 24 year old!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        OK, it is the Herald but have you ever seen an article with this tone about a sitting Taoiseach?
        Cowen has lost touch with reality

sad

almost
        FWIW I think you're right about him going but you are seeing what you want to see with a lot of this stuff. Only way he resigns is if he feels he can't beat the Labour No Confidence vote.
        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

This is the paper that led with the headline 'Killers caught' a week ago when suspects were first arrested in the Michaela Harte case.
          Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 21-01-11, 19:48.
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
            FWIW I think you're right about him going but you are seeing what you want to see with a lot of this stuff. Only way he resigns is if he feels he can't beat the Labour No Confidence vote.
            you forgot there are two options; he'll either quit or he'll be pushed

it's not the Labour motion he should be worried about, it's his own party.
            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

OK, it is the Herald but have you ever seen an article with this tone about a sitting Taoiseach?

Love the easy he fits the word drunk into the first sentence.

I'd be happy to go green now of I'd got on at 5.5 a profit its a profit and 2.5 feels about the right price for him to go now
              Last edited by Strewelpeter; 21-01-11, 16:23.
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

you forgot there are two options; he'll either quit or he'll be pushed

it's not the Labour motion he should be worried about, it's his own party.
                Perhaps but none of them will openly push him, they'll try and pressure him into walking. Nobody wants to be the executioner here. FF members have a long memory after all.

Comment

Nobody wants to be the executioner here.
                  Martin is organising a heave right now

and he'll have his sums done in advance this time

all eyes on Tuesday's PP meeting

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                    Love the easy he fits the word drunk into the first sentence.
                    did ya take the 5/2 sp?

Comment

Martin is organising a heave right now

and he'll have his sums done in advance this time

all eyes on Tuesday's PP meeting
                      Like I said initially I don't think you're wrong I just think you're reading a bit much into those articles.

Comment

Just pimped Flipper's website on boards.
                        When do I get my referral fee?

Comment

Like I said initially I don't think you're wrong I just think you're reading a bit much into those articles.
                          I don't read anything into them at all (who the hell takes analysis from the Heddild). I'm illustrating the tone and mood.

as the lads have said, if you got on at early prices by all means trade out. I'm happy with my call though.

Comment

Originally posted by Pilkie01 View Post
                            Just flicking about on the Hendon Mob... this guy has had some immense wins over the last few years

Total life earnings: $2,867,974. Latest cash: $2,222 on 07-Jul-2022. Click here to see the details of John Paul Kelly's 94 cashes.

Started out playing £200 games and then went on to win WSOP and WSOPE bracelets. Almost made it three with a 2nd place finish in a WSOPE event a few months ago, and made it deep in the WSOP Main Event.

$1.2m in tournament winnings... Not bad for a 24 year old!
                            You reckon he is any use ? Never heard of him

Comment

Just got overtaken by a granny on the motorway

Comment

Any recommendations for some live cash poker tonight? What time do games normally get moving at on a Friday?

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                  Just got overtaken by a granny on the motorway
                                  Your mistake is being on the t'internet on your phone while driving.
                                  Put down the phone now and go run her off the road.

Comment

Originally posted by wendelsailor View Post
                                    You reckon he is any use ? Never heard of him
                                    Surely most poker people here would have heard of JP Kelly at this stage? I'm pretty sure he played a lot of events in Ireland last year, was sitting beside him in the side event at the UKIPT Dublin for a while where he was chatting with his mates about some ridiculous score he had online

Comment

Raoul, you're dead right not to lay off that bet. You got great value, why give up some of that value by laying off at a price you still consider to be too big.

Comment

did ya take the 5/2 sp?
                                        no , too far from the top of the market.
                                        Hopefully he'll be gone by the time I land in Cairo
                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Any recommendations for some live cash poker tonight? What time do games normally get moving at on a Friday?
                                          I'd head out to Clane, I'd say there will be some lively cash games there later on tonight

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                            Exit Through the Gift Shop and Animal Kingdom if haven't seen them
                                            Thanks lads, the only one I have seen from them so far is 'I'm Still Here'.

Carlos The Jackal - 330minute version of this will be fun!

Opr

Comment

Vino Brownes opening statement on last nights show is just pure gold

Comment

Surely most poker people here would have heard of JP Kelly at this stage? I'm pretty sure he played a lot of events in Ireland last year, was sitting beside him in the side event at the UKIPT Dublin for a while where he was chatting with his mates about some ridiculous score he had online
                                                Sarcasm

Comment

Sarcasm
                                                  meant to quote the other comment

Comment

I'd head out to Clane, I'd say there will be some lively cash games there later on tonight
                                                    Pardon my ignorance but what's on in Clane that'd generate such interest?

Comment

Sarcasm

My bad, I've been away from the live scene for the guts of the last three years, hadn't heard his name before.
                                                      sigpic

Comment

Pardon my ignorance but what's on in Clane that'd generate such interest?

250 game down in Westgrove Hotel for the weekend. Reckon should get 250-300 runners but I'd imagine if the cash games get going will be a bit of action. Think the tourn will be playing until 2ish tonight so may be quite late going, hotel is booked out so imagine be people round to play

Comment

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ead.php?t=5538

250 game down in Westgrove Hotel for the weekend. Reckon should get 250-300 runners but I'd imagine if the cash games get going will be a bit of action. Think the tourn will be playing until 2ish tonight so may be quite late going, hotel is booked out so imagine be people round to play
                                                          Don't fancy the drive to be honest.

I am in town now so just wanted a handy game that starts early enough that I can play 4-5 hours and not be out till 3am

Comment

Don't fancy the drive to be honest.

I am in town now so just wanted a handy game that starts early enough that I can play 4-5 hours and not be out till 3am
                                                            Everyone used to talk about the Voodoo's Friday night tournie?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                              Everyone used to talk about the Voodoo's Friday night tournie?
                                                              I'd prefer cash

Comment

I'd prefer cash
                                                                there's usually a table going around 7 in the fitz

Comment

I'd prefer cash
                                                                  Speaking of cash, I had a strange memory of playing against you years ago and posting the hand on boards.ie.

I had AK and you had some jammy 37o or something, and valuetowned me when I was retarded enough to call down with A high.

I think I noted in the thread that you "gave me a wink" during the hand.

I'm not certain it was you, but I had a weird flashback the other day, and it seemed like it was you!

Comment

Speaking of cash, I had a strange memory of playing against you years ago and posting the hand on boards.ie.

I had AK and you had some jammy 37o or something, and valuetowned me when I was retarded enough to call down with A high.

I think I noted in the thread that you "gave me a wink" during the hand.

I'm not certain it was you, but I had a weird flashback the other day, and it seemed like it was you!
                                                                    Link?

Highly doubt it was me tbh but calling with 73o does sound like me obviously.

Comment

Link?

Highly doubt it was me tbh but calling with 73o does sound like me obviously.
                                                                      not a clue where it is on boards. If it was BBV or if it was a "theory thread".

Don't think I can search far back enough in my posts.

I think every single post had "fold turn" in it.

Comment

BRAG: just rushing the last of my bag packing, off snowboarding tomorrow.
                                                                        http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Ramiriquez View Post
                                                                            Well, my stars balance reads $425.01 after stakeback (yes, I had 1c in my account lol). That's 1c more than I had in my wallet. I'm looking to cash some of this out to have a night out this weekend. BBV'ers, if anyone can help with an AIB transfer I'd be eternally grateful!!
                                                                            Anybody out there willing to help with this. I'm still holding out a faint hope of making it to the karaoke tonight (lots of talent there too!) It would be much appreciated
                                                                            Trying to not cause trouble since 1983

Comment

I'd prefer cash
                                                                              I'm thinking of heading to the fitz later

Comment

not a clue where it is on boards. If it was BBV or if it was a "theory thread".

Don't think I can search far back enough in my posts.

I think every single post had "fold turn" in it.

Don't think it was me but I like his style.

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                                                                  I'm thinking of heading to the fitz later
                                                                                  Booked so

Comment

Not sure if these are oldies

Comment

Booked so
                                                                                      I wonder if Gordo would be interested too?

Comment

I wonder if Gordo would be interested too?
                                                                                        Doesn't look like it.

Comment

Doesn't look like it.
                                                                                          its cool, i'll be in around half eight

Comment

Well, my stars balance reads $425.01 after stakeback (yes, I had 1c in my account lol). That's 1c more than I had in my wallet. I'm looking to cash some of this out to have a night out this weekend. BBV'ers, if anyone can help with an AIB transfer I'd be eternally grateful!!
                                                                                            Was it one of the stakes from here? If so sweet
                                                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                              Was it one of the stakes from here? If so sweet
                                                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

First FG election posters are up.

Comment

Hey Ramiriquez were you directed over here from the other place?

Comment

Doesn't look like it.
                                                                                                    its cool, i'll be in around half eight
                                                                                                    no cash but will go for a beer before hand if interested

Comment

yup, Keane brought him through!

Comment

I was indeed, posted a HH a couple of weeks ago over there and keane2097 (presume Keane on here) directed me to here. Lucky for me he did
                                                                                                        Trying to not cause trouble since 1983

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qbot_Urn0qQ[/ame]

Comment

yup, Keane brought him through!
                                                                                                            Cheers.

I was indeed, posted a HH a couple of weeks ago over there and keane2097 (presume Keane on here) directed me to here. Lucky for me he did
                                                                                                            Thats excellent and yes thats him.

Comment

Nice try Leinster

Comment

Bathgate has being resolved! Cold water and a plunger stolen from work sorted it out.
                                                                                                                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Brendan Kenneally local no mark numpty FF TD has said on local radio this evening that he wont back Cowen in another leadership vote - despite voting for him on Tue.

Thought ye punters might appreciate that bit of news

Comment

Sexy rugby!

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                                                                                                                      Brendan Kenneally local no mark numpty FF TD has said on local radio this evening that he wont back Cowen in another leadership vote - despite voting for him on Tue.

Thought ye punters might appreciate that bit of news
                                                                                                                      good to know

this is a silly game of rugby, one more try for Leinster plz

Comment

Just watched the new episode of Community awesome

Comment

good to know

this is a silly game of rugby, one more try for Leinster plz
                                                                                                                          Bink

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X