X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
    My preferred way to get my package sorted
    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

dail suspended?

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
        All techie types have that facial hair configuration IMO.

Dead Parrot can confirm...

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
          You ever been? Is that a silly question?
          I havn't been in a few years what with kids etc draining my smoking roll, but when i first meet my wife her company sent to her amsterdam a couple of times a year , so i used to get myself cheap flights and piggyback her 4/5 star hotel, just to keep her company like. She wasn't and isn't a smoker but as they say when in rome etc . On hindsight its quite strange that when over there I had to look after her ( a few times i had to help her down stair in shops after she had a few tokes too many) and she has spent the last 10 years looking after me.

I've gone over with mates a few times but they always ended up in a smoke/coke/booze orgy, one time we did a 36hour bender where the only rule was you were not aloud eat anything unless it contained drugs but that was in the days when my body could hack it.

Originally posted by CHD View Post
          Any good stories about being stoned?
          I find being a smoker gets in the way of remembering anything (i'm a bit of a goldfish), on the plus side i'm easily entertianed by the same stories. so apart from waking up in some strange places, falling down stairs and having a habit of lying down in places and staring at ceilings nothing to report.

Comment

Zod i dont think your nuts at all . Infact id say back on your own planet you are probably quite normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post

Actually, so do I.

Comment

The Battman has just resigned

that's six ministers gone in three days (plus one who should be)

nice work Biffo
                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

it comes free with the headset, however, over time, I'm been promoted to muttonchops and now full beard
                  Last edited by DeadParrot; 20-01-11, 12:14.
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                    Thanks,might need to decipher this first though.
                    it just means you should be getting contention free (kinda) broadband.
                    Still overpriced, go with vodafone
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

nice work Biffo
                      anyone want to quote me odds on the Dail being dissolved today?

Comment

Sweet, we're back in the game

Comment

Random song time, this still has it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHaD5Noa0wc&feature=related[/ame]
                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

When he asked why the Taoiseach was not in the House, a number of Opposition TDs intervened with quips: “He’s looking for Ministers” and “he’s having tea with Paul Gogarty”.
                            So far so hilarious

But this is the real point, made here by Gilmour
                            "We have a flu epidemic we have people lying on hospitals in trolleys and the Minister for Health has taken to the hills, we have flights being cancelled in Aer Lingus and the Minister for Transport has resigned, we have problems for crime in many parts of the country and the two Ministers responsible for Justice and Defence are gone,” he said. “We have had quite serious commentary on this country by both President Sarkozy of France and by the President of the European Commission and the Minister for Foreign Affairs has gone.”
                            The Country is in a state of Chassis and Bifo has unilaterally closed down half the govermnet for no other reason than to allow a few third rate Fianna Failers go into the election with the name badge Minister stuck on even if they won't have spent a day in the office or even been briefed into the role.
                            He's completely and utterly taking the piss and the electorate are not that moronic that they won't punish FF for this nonsense ... are they

I'm beginning to like the unders on 30 FF seats
                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                              I'm beginning to like the unders on 30 FF seats
                              you heard it here first

Comment

Lol no

Comment

lol, Finneran has resigned too

you really could not make this shit up, it's like something out of Father Ted crossed with Yes Minister

Cowen is Fr Jack obviously

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                    Lol no
                                    gonzo then?

will there be any ministers left to run for election by the end of the day?

I'd say Cowen is scratching his head wondering why the feck he's running himself. Unfortunately, he's the one gombeen whose seat is secure.

Comment

Can yee not organise an oul coup or something? Govt has been a laughing stock for months now.

Someone take over, bit of short term facisim please

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                        Trailer Park Boys just announced a second date in the olympia in case anyones interested. Missed the first shows tickets, and just got the email, have no damn money on card to book. Grr.
                                        Didn't even know they were playing in Ireland! Thanks for posting this, will defo pick up some tickets, the Trailer Park Boys rule, coincidentally just watched the most recent movie last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                          Can yee not organise an oul coup or something? Govt has been a laughing stock for months now.
                                          the Greens are gone

their Climate Change Bill won't get the votes as the gombeen fuckwits in FF have promised all their inbred, pig-shagging farming constituents that they'll vote against it

Comment

Soon our cabinet will be able to meet in Berties cupboard.

Comment

this has to be better than sex for RDIII

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                this has to be better than sex for RDIII
                                                what is this 'sex' of which you speak?

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                  Not true. From recent experience.
                                                  It is true, I used my AIB MasterCard in Argentina for 2 years without getting charged ATM Fees, as long as its pre loaded

Comment

I was going to angle shoot you and take the bet if MMA had been out of the country, but she is actually in Kildare Street at the moment.

Comment

Icarus can teach you how to toss the salad if you have 10mins to spare

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                        I was going to angle shoot you and take the bet if MMA had been out of the country, but she is actually in Kildare Street at the moment.

http://www.president.ie/index.php?se...01103&lang=eng
                                                        give me some credit

our Labour bet is 50/50 and starting to edge in your favour, they have not covered themselves in glory recently but them and SF will benefit most from the ABFF vote

Comment

well....
                                                          if you like vanilla icecream but really love chocalate icecream then sex is vanilla and what you are feeling now is chocalate

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                            well....
                                                            if you like vanilla icecream but really love chocalate icecream then sex is vanilla and what you are feeling now is chocalate
                                                            with nuts

Comment

with nuts
                                                              yes with nuts

Comment

Lol, Stoneystonerson I was a little surprised to hear you mention the wife of 10yrs, always figured you were like 21 max

obviously user names and avatars can mislead, no offense meant

Comment

give me some credit

our Labour bet is 50/50 and starting to edge in your favour, they have not covered themselves in glory recently but them and SF will benefit most from the ABFF vote
                                                                  Hard to know, Paddy Powers seems to indicate bang on 40 as the mid-point of their expectation.

On the one hand I'm not sure they actually have the candidates on the ground who are worthy of election, having said that the antiFF mood is so high that Labour could possibly put Carlos Ilyich Ramirez Sanchez on the ballot paper and get him elected.

I still think the key is that to break 40 they need to get 2 elected in about 7 of the 43 constituencies (coz they'll draw a blank in quite a few of the rural 3 seaters).

So will they be able to do the disciplined consituency split that'll be needed to get two home?

Comment

[QUOTE=Mellor;234734]Lol, Stoneystonerson I was a little surprised to hear you mention the wife of 10yrs, always figured you were like 21 max

obviously user names and avatars can mislead, no offense meant[/QUO
                                                                    only married 1 year tho burt yes i'm 21

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
                                                                      http://www.500daysofweezy.com/
                                                                      Awesome mash up of Lil Wayne and the 500 days of summer soundtrack. Listen to no.14 if you need to be sold on it.
                                                                      The C Kid was the first one onto this a good while back absolutely cracking album

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                      6 people screen tested, including Jessica Biel.
                                                                      I didn't recognaise the other 3 names, but a google says they were the girl that played "Strawberry Fields" in the lastest bond film (sexy redhead) and "Britany" from S6 of entourage
                                                                      Obviously its never gonna be some random broad like "Brittany" from Season 6 of Entourage happy with Hathaway but prefer Biel and just glad no Knighley!

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
                                                                      This is class too http://mashupbreakdown.com/
                                                                      Just stumbled on a motherload of good shit, will make a proper post tomorrow.
                                                                      Thats a great find

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman:_Knightfall

Bane breaks EVERYONE out of Arkham, waits till batman is in bits then attacks him breaking his back.

Bane in the comics is a completely different animal then bane in batman & robin
                                                                      surpirsed it's catwoman tbh
                                                                      it was meant to be
                                                                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talia_al_Ghul
                                                                      Uber Geek you really do know your stuff
                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

BBV had it there again for a while but it's gone again, ul.

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                        Maybe politics is the way go; get all the loots and seems like fun job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vr8t...layer_embedded
                                                                        They're all the best of pals at the end of the day! And sure why not, they've it all sewn up anyhow.

@Stoney, did you post in the old place at all?
                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

yeah i'm pistolpete

Comment

Yes

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLO6VwQM5eY[/ame]
                                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by stoneystonerson View Post
                                                                              yeah i'm pistolpete
                                                                              Well I have ya placed now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                Lol, Stoneystonerson I was a little surprised to hear you mention the wife of 10yrs, always figured you were like 21 max

obviously user names and avatars can mislead, no offense meant
                                                                                I always pictured Damo to look something like this
                                                                                SPOILER

And I wasn't far wrong

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                  Icarus can teach you how to toss the salad if you have 10mins to spare
                                                                                  But I don't like salad?
                                                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                    But I don't like salad?
                                                                                    But you do like male genitals

Comment

Cowen coming into work in the next 10 mins...

Comment

whats the odds he's come straight from an early house
                                                                                        48

Comment

I know that guy, semi-regular drinking buddy

Comment

nice work Biffo
                                                                                            Maybe i shouldnt have paid my bills this morning. Today is my first payday under the new budget. Ouch!

Its also payraise, bonus and promotion day here, which means lots of glum faces.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                              Actually, so do I.
                                                                                              it comes free with the headset, however, over time, I'm been promoted to muttonchops and now full beard
                                                                                              Not one to fall in for stereotypes but I can confirm presence of a soul patch and goatee. So Keane is on the mark again.

Comment

For you Cricketers

WHAT do you get if you cross the Australian cricket team with an OXO cube?
                                                                                                A laughing stock.

The Australian bobsleigh team have asked the Aussie cricket team for a meeting.
                                                                                                They want to ask their advice about going downhill so fast!

What’s the difference between Ricky Ponting and a funeral director?
                                                                                                A funeral director doesn’t keep losing the ashes.

Did you hear what the stump microphones picked up when The Ashes skippers tossed the coin on Boxing Day?
                                                                                                Andrew Strauss called correctly and, quick as a flash, said to Ricky Ponting: “You lads can bat.’’
                                                                                                Just as quick, Ponting replied: “No, we can’t. We really can’t.”

What do you call an Australian with a champagne bottle in his hand?
                                                                                                A waiter.

Of everyone in the Aussie team, who spends the most time at the crease?
                                                                                                The woman who irons their cricket whites.

What’s the height of optimism?
                                                                                                An Aussie batsman putting on sunscreen.

Why did the Aussie break his leg throwing a ball?
                                                                                                He forgot it was chained to his foot.

What is the main function of the Australian coach?
                                                                                                To transport the team from the hotel to the ground.

On his way out into the middle to bat, Ricky Ponting gets a call from his wife and teammate Michael Hussey tells her he’s heading out to the middle.
                                                                                                His wife replies: “I’ll hold, he won’t be long!”

What’s the difference between an Aussie batsman and a Formula 1 car?
                                                                                                Nothing! If you blink you’ll miss them both.

Who has the easiest job in the Australian squad?
                                                                                                The guy who removes the red ball marks from the bats.

What do Aussie batsmen and drug addicts have in common?
                                                                                                Both spend most of their time wondering where their next score will come from.

What did the spectator miss when he went to the toilet?
                                                                                                The entire Australian innings.

What’s the Australian version of LBW?
                                                                                                Lost, Beaten, Walloped.

Why is Ricky Ponting cleverer than Houdini?
                                                                                                Because he can get out without even trying.

What does Ricky Ponting put in his hands to make sure the next ball is almost certainly going to be a wicket?
                                                                                                A bat.

What do you call a cricket field full of Australians?
                                                                                                A vacant lot.

What does an Australian batsman who is playing in The Ashes have in common with Michael Jackson?
                                                                                                They both wore gloves for no apparent reason

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                                                                                  Maybe i shouldnt have paid my bills this morning. Today is my first payday under the new budget. Ouch!

Its also payraise, bonus and promotion day here, which means lots of glum faces.
                                                                                                  just got my own payslip, mine isn't as bad as some people (mainly due to maxing out my pension contributions) but still a fair kick in the nuts

the total deductions column > the net pay column

that's a first

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                                                                                    I know that guy, semi-regular drinking buddy
                                                                                                    Jim?

Comment

surpirsed it's catwoman tbh
                                                                                                      it was meant to be
                                                                                                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talia_al_Ghul
                                                                                                      Actually I'd prefer her over Catwoman for sure. As Long as Ann Hathaway gets her baps out all will be forgotten and forgiven.

Comment

Still places left in the $7k added* Boylepoker Heads Up League for anyone that's interest. It will be closed in the next few days

Registration cost

Serie A - This will be a $276 (€210) buyin and each game must be for a minimum of $20
                                                                                                        Serie B - This will be a $171 (€130) buyin and each game must be for a minimum of $10
                                                                                                        Serie C - This will be a $111 (€85) buyin and each game must be for a minimum of $5
                                                                                                        Serie D - This will be a $66 (€50) buyin and there is no minimum per game.

There could be over 100% added to the prizepool so that's serious overlay, so get in or PM me for details

Comment

Catwoman has been shit in every iteration, media, and multiverse Batman has existed in.

Seriously, worst villain ever.

I'd love to see the current batman movie team tackle the Death in the Family story.

Comment

I won't be here for the general election, how does one vote early?

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                                              Not one to fall in for stereotypes but I can confirm presence of a soul patch and goatee. So Keane is on the mark again.
                                                                                                              What do you mean again? I've been on the mark before?

This is excellent news...

Comment

What do you mean again? I've been on the mark before?

This is excellent news...
                                                                                                                Kidney vs Trappatoni the other day.

Comment

Ah, fair play to me IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                                    you don't get no vote

or else get someone to vote for you, not that I would be encouraging such fraudulent activity

Comment

you don't get no vote

or else get someone to vote for you, not that I would be encouraging such fraudulent activity
                                                                                                                      Hmmmm, no overseas vote no? You in the same boat?

Comment

arse biscuits, I'll be out of the country myself on 11 March

ah well, my constituency is a lock for no FF scum so who cares

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                                          one doesn't

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X