This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
    That was you? UL. The guy's a massive luckbox. He just beat AA with AK. Me and Doke on the FT here. Anyone else?
    GL. Yeah.

Card dead the entire tournie.

TID and make sure that prick doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
      Fun Bobby?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
        again...

Didn't he do this already last year?
        Didn't know that. I suppose they are all meejia hoors for whom there is no such thing as bad publicity. That was pretty hard hitting all the same and the audience seemed pretty uncomfortable with it.
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
          Didn't know that. I suppose they are all meejia hoors for whom there is no such thing as bad publicity. That was pretty hard hitting all the same and the audience seemed pretty uncomfortable with it.
          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwH0HfbYHlM[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
            I didn't get that impression at all tbh. Thought it got quite a few laughs
            Trying to not cause trouble since 1983

Comment

lol at Steve Carrell "I will break you"
              winner obv

Comment

HU for a IO ticket. One time plz!
                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

HU for a IO ticket. One time plz!
                  Bollox.
                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Bollox.
                    Hard luck man.

Think I am gonna try it again a bit closer to the date.

Comment

Anybody got cousinlinks for Reeling in the Noughties?

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                        C-Kid
                        Anything on the Spurs forums about Harry fackin Redknapp paying £15mill for Glenn Johnson or is it Bull?
                        Nah. Pienaar is ours, Fabiano looks to be coming in, and there's talk of a large merry go round involving Bent -> Villa, Pav or Keane -> Sunderland, Young -> Spurs. We tried to get Phil Neville, was talk of Wes Brown too, but no mention of Johnson from anywhere.

Comment

8 slice toaster, sick life.

It says 8 slice, but it clearly only shows 6 slice capability in the picture.

Even googling the 8 slice toaster model, only shows 6 slicers.
                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Hey Guys

Bit of a request.

Looking for a hotel in New York ( Manhattan I guess) for 5 nights, 26th to 31st January. Any ideas? Looking for €50 to €100 per night range.

Any help appreciated, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                              Hey Guys

Bit of a request.

Looking for a hotel in New York ( Manhattan I guess) for 5 nights, 26th to 31st January. Any ideas? Looking for €50 to €100 per night range.

I stayed in the Pennsylvania twice, its not great but the location could not be better, right beside macys and directly across from madison sq gardens.

I booked it off 1800 hotels but i think they are gone now!!
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                Nah. Pienaar is ours, Fabiano looks to be coming in, and there's talk of a large merry go round involving Bent -> Villa, Pav or Keane -> Sunderland, Young -> Spurs. We tried to get Phil Neville, was talk of Wes Brown too, but no mention of Johnson from anywhere.
                                He's no wheeler dealer, fooock off.
                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                  I stayed in the Pennsylvania twice, its not great but the location could not be better, right beside macys and directly across from madison sq gardens.

I booked it off 1800 hotels but i think they are gone now!!
                                  Pennsylvania were a total SHIT to me when I booked there during the NCAA March Madness a few years back. Fucking still tilts me thinking of it. Totally agree about the sweet location though. Makes Manhattan a doddle to get around.
                                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Premier League Poker on Channel 4 at 1:10 should hopefully be a good episode with Luke Schwartz making a total embarrassment of himself going by the coverage of the previous episode.
                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Fun Bobby View Post
                                        Just searching through to see who might have been responsible. Leaving slightly unsurprised
                                        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA5P53Bj3Lo[/ame]

Comment

It's better than being considered to be Ridiculously Dull Bobby

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_MQ4o2EQgE&NR=1[/ame]
                                          Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 18-01-11, 10:22.
                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                            Pennsylvania were a total SHIT to me when I booked there during the NCAA March Madness a few years back. Fucking still tilts me thinking of it. Totally agree about the sweet location though. Makes Manhattan a doddle to get around.
                                            ya true i did say it wasnt great but I only put my head on the pillow and was up and gone early every day so didnt really mind.

I keep staying there and will again as I could nearly do manhattan with my eyes closed now!

Great irish bar around the corner too
                                            Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

ya true i did say it wasnt great but I only put my head on the pillow and was up and gone early every day so didnt really mind.

I keep staying there and will again as I could nearly do manhattan with my eyes closed now!

Great irish bar around the corner too
                                              Wtf would ya want to go to an irish bar on a short break.

Surely ya can go without a guinness a poxy oirish breakfast and some fish and chips for the dinner.

Like the english who go to Spain what do ya mean you dont have facking chips and speak english droolers

Comment

Hey Guys

Bit of a request.

The Penn seems to be the place everyone stays in at least once. Location fab alright, staff a bit punchable as kayroo says.

Don't remember it being in the €50 to €100 range though, $200 a night rings a bell.

Doubt you'll get anything in Manhattan in the lower/middle end of your range, its one place in America where they don't have excess land to build a few new cheap motels every year.

Edit:
                                                Tipp86 was talking about staying in Queens and getting the subway in each day if you'd be comfortable with that.

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post

Surely ya can go without a guinness a poxy oirish breakfast and some fish and chips for the dinner.

Like the english who go to Spain what do ya mean you dont have facking chips and speak english droolers
                                                  i had a row with my cousin who came with me and didnt fancy going back to the room to listen to her moaning.

So i fancied a JD and coke told her fuck off and went to the irish bar which was near as i didnt want to stray too far ( in case i was raped or murdered) , i met a bunch of hippies and drank with them till half 2 and fell up the streets of new york lol

i never felt so safe in all my life New york is deffo the best city in the world!

she got up the following morn left early and came back 10 mins later with a coffee and a big bag of dunkin donuts, gave me a big hug and said sorry, and i said " lisa you missed a fuckin great night last night" lol
                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post

some great bars in the village alright but tbh New York irish bars are better than anywhere
                                                    4 am singing tooralora loora playing pool and belching up some top notch grub with cool band playing in the background are among my fav mermories of the big apple. and EVERYONE is a fecking Alcho. You forget we Irish like that type a thing, go to the acid jazz bars the next night . So much to do in New York though but a short trip is for guzzling down the athmosphere and kicking it up.

for hotels I stayed in the Rosevelt last time , cheap enough but feking manic with people.
                                                    close to 5th for the wimmins.

Comment

and here is the proof lol 3 gas chaps!!! still chat on FB!!
                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP8BmtErwHY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP8BmtErwHY[/ame]

This a bit embarrassing but fuck it ye cant see me lol
                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

and here is the proof lol 3 gas chaps!!! still chat on FB!!
                                                          I know those guys, good band, they are called the Tylerdurtens.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP8BmtErwHY

you could sell carpet with a voice like that

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                              you could sell carpet with a voice like that
                                                              Fuckin cheek , thats a good tipp accent!!!
                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Hey Guys

Bit of a request.

I have a bit of a budget as im going for 3 weeks to the states im there the start of Feb. Ive decided to go with a hotel in Woodside in Queens the hotel is located close to the subway and ive stayed with someone in Woodside before.

I dont see the point of paying $100+ a night when a 15/20 min subway will have me at grand central. I got the hotel for $380 for 5 nights/breakfast/wifi etc.... The hotel has got good reviews on trip advisor aswell.

If you are booking a hotel in Manhattan use priceline it allows you to bid for a room you will safe money that is for certain.
                                                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                  Premier League Poker on Channel 4 at 1:10 should hopefully be a good episode with Luke Schwartz making a total embarrassment of himself going by the coverage of the previous episode.
                                                                  Yep have the reminder set and waiting for it

Comment

If only The Last Samurai weren't so hypnotically watchable.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                      Yep have the reminder set and waiting for it
                                                                      Its gonna be sweet, watching the first episode of the Full Tilt Poker Million Dollar Cash Game pretty sick lineup, hope Peter Jetten puts in a good session.

Been a long time since I seen it but really enjoyed it big Tom Cruise fan even if he is a bit nuts.

Comment

want to go to bed, but sitting at a table with a guy who's ran at -200bb/100 over last 1.5k hands.

Anyone around want to take over and leave me a small %?

Comment

Ha if ya think thats bad i have a you tube video floating around of me in crete driving a quad while videoing myself talking to the camera off my head completely drunk.
                                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

want to go to bed, but sitting at a table with a guy who's ran at -200bb/100 over last 1.5k hands.

ya pm
                                                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

LOL, had a good giggle @ this.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJOiaIoWV8w[/ame]
                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

There's a youtube of me out of my face busking with a trombone player on Grafton Street.

I had no recollection of the event, and it was fairly scary to see it!

Comment

There's a youtube of me out of my face busking with a trombone player on Grafton Street.

link obv

Comment

First time seeing Tom Dwan in a Full Tilt ad.

Comment

One of my favourite films ever, superb.

Comment

Oh God Hellmuth is such a tilt inducing monkey!
                                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                          link obv
                                                                                          eh, no

Comment

Kinda strange in the Premier League Poker that when they are getting interviewed before the game they have their logos blurred out but when they are in the game the logos are visible.

Anybody know why?

Comment

Just watchin My Cousin Vinny for the 1st time ever I think!! Cracking film. Marisa Tomei god damn

Comment

right lads cmon lets see them!!
                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

I have seen this episode already and its well worth watching, great entertainment.

Opr

Comment

What????????????? Did Laak just fold there wtf!

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                      I have seen this episode already and its well worth watching, great entertainment.

Opr
                                                                                                      This is a brand new episode as far as I am aware.

Comment

Lost 3 buyins in 20 mins about 45 mins ago. Saw you at the tables when i was looking for that fish but stayed away lol. Thought the games were pretty tough tonight and i wasn't going to play but wanted a spin. The only seat there is on the wrong side of him for me and FSER* has pwned me a bit of late so don't want him on my left. I LOVE your seat tho in respect to the 2 of them!

Comment

if you insist....

[NSFW=" "]Wow, looked for the pic of the giant cock, the rooster larger than the man...i feel so inadquate now...

I did have an image of a giant cock included, but, you know....i am sure michelle knows how to use google without me...lol[/NSFW]
                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Pretty weird i tried to find mine and it appears to be no longer on youtube which is strange.
                                                                                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

I posted it earlier. Think it's the one that was on Sky Sports ~10 days ago

Comment

Lost 3 buyins in 20 mins about 45 mins ago. Saw you at the tables when i was looking for that fish but stayed away lol. Thought the games were pretty tough tonight and i wasn't going to play but wanted a spin. The only seat there is on the wrong side of him for me and FSER* has pwned me a bit of late so don't want him on my left. I LOVE your seat tho in respect to the 2 of them!
                                                                                                                steer clear of that FSer lad, biggest winner at the busto stakes in my DB.

I'll be sick if anyone else stacks this guy tbh.

Comment

All the episodes from the current season airing on Ch4 have already been shown on dutch tv about a month back. Thread over on 2+2 had links to them.

Edit - Found the site - http://www.veronicatv.nl/web/show/id...=235149/page=1

Opr
                                                                                                                  Last edited by Opr; 18-01-11, 01:37.

Comment

What????????????? Did Laak just fold there wtf!
                                                                                                                    Crazy action so far.

I posted it earlier. Think it's the one that was on Sky Sports ~10 days ago
                                                                                                                    Think you're are mixed up me and OPR are talking about Premier League thats brand new isnt it (I hope)

Comment

Crazy action so far.
                                                                                                                      Negreanu lol

SPOILER
                                                                                                                      Swartz makes it 7k from button in his first hand, Negreanu talks nonsense and pushes for 409k with A2s and Swartz calls 285k with AA
                                                                                                                      Last edited by Flushdraw; 18-01-11, 01:45.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                                        All the episodes from the current season airing on Ch4 have already been shown on dutch tv about a month back. Thread over on 2+2 had links to them.

Edit - Found the site - http://www.veronicatv.nl/web/show/id...=235149/page=1

Opr
                                                                                                                        Ah alright cool crazy Dutch bastards.

Comment

steer clear of that FSer lad, biggest winner at the busto stakes in my DB.

I'll be sick if anyone else stacks this guy tbh.
                                                                                                                          He's the 4th biggest winner in mine, but when flicking through tables he's regularly sitting there with 300bb+ stacks

Not playing anymore tonight tho!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X