X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
    Guess who said this,

easy to google this.

Do you agree disagree with the article ?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
      Donnelly is it? On UC
      The fact that you have to ask who it is illustrates that we don't actually look alike.
      We might look alike to someone very old with cataracts as they can only make out general shapes. Strewelpeter for example.
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
        Mr Hansen
        Correct!
        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
          The fact that you have to ask who it is illustrates that we don't actually look alike.
          We might look alike to someone very old with cataracts, Strewelpeter for example.
          I really dunno what you look like.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
            easy to google this.

Do you agree disagree with the article ?
            I stopped reading after that line.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
              You know it's only January yeah?
              i was sure is was october saturday evening on my way to work...just had it in my mind and was quiet shocked when i realised xmas was over...
              This too shall pass.

Comment

I really dunno what you look like.
                You are on my book face. Try having a look at my pictures.

Comment

I stopped reading after that line.
                  [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHozn0YXAeE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHozn0YXAeE[/ame]

Comment

You are on my book face. Try having a look at my pictures.
                    They are prob all of lolcats

Comment

They are prob all of lolcats
                      Nice to know you care so much all the same.

Comment

Nice to know you care so much all the same.
                        I now know what you look like.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                          i was sure is was october saturday evening on my way to work...just had it in my mind and was quiet shocked when i realised xmas was over...
                          Hate when I mislay 3 months of my life as well!
                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Final question and no google.

Which player played in below games

Munich Derby
                            Merseyside Derby
                            North London Derby
                            North East Derby (Newcastle V Boro)
                            Milan Derby

Comment

I now know what you look like.
                              Is your lack of curiosity till now a reflection on you or me?

Comment

Final question and no google.

Which player played in below games

Munich Derby
                                Merseyside Derby
                                North London Derby
                                North East Derby (Newcastle V Boro)
                                Milan Derby

Christian Zeige?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                  Christian Zeige?
                                  Winner.

Comment

Is your lack of curiosity till now a reflection on you or me?
                                    I will google it.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                      Man she's hot

Comment

Mopping up chips here in the Monday night pub game !!!
                                        Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Pathetic.

Comment

Anyone up for some 25nl on stars?

You have to be a member of the IPB homegame to play.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                              Anyone up for some 25nl on stars?

You have to be a member of the IPB homegame to play.
                                              PM me the pass word
                                              Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post

The long arm of the Ministry of Education pulls a Jewish teacher from his classroom."

This cartoon was published five months after Hitler took power. The title is “Revenge.” The Nazi who shoves the Jew over the cliff says: “Go where you wanted me to go, you evil spirit.”

This is the cover to the most infamous issue of Der Stürmer, the 1934 issue accusing Jews of practicing ritual murder to secure the blood of Christians to use in Jewish religious rituals. The headline reads: Jewish Murder Plan against Gentile Humanity Revealed. The issue actually got banned by the Nazis after it had been out for a while, not because of anti-Semitic content, but because it compared alleged Jewish ritual murder with the Christian sacrament of communion. A full English translation of the issue was published in the United States in 1976 by a group in the “Christian Identity” tradition.

Title: Jewish Slaves

Caption: They are enslaved and ruined by the Jews.
                                                Their joy and very soul is taken from them.
                                                They long for Germany, where work enobles,
                                                Where everyone recognizes its worth.

Title: Vermin

Caption: Life is not worth living
                                                When one does not resist the parasite,
                                                Never satisfied as it creeps about.
                                                We must and will win

Hope the above helps Sam. Let me know if you want anything more specific
                                                Jesus Donal fair dues this is beyond the call of duty.Thanks so much Exactly the stuff I was looking for-I still cant see the images but not sure if thats because some stuff is blocked here or whatever. If a mod could shed some light would be terrific-otherwise I guess the punters are going to be doing a research project trawling the internet for the following images.
                                                Bluffling the blockers ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                  Jesus Donal fair dues this is beyond the call of duty.Thanks so much Exactly the stuff I was looking for-I still cant see the images but not sure if thats because some stuff is blocked here or whatever. If a mod could shed some light would be terrific-otherwise I guess the punters are going to be doing a research project trawling the internet for the following images.
                                                  Bluffling the blockers ftw.
                                                  I'm not sure why they are not showing up but when I right click on them and select open in a new tab they show up for me.
                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                    I'm not sure why they are not showing up but when I right click on them and select open in a new tab they show up for me.

Bah even when I do this it wont open. Ive said it once Ive said it a million times. Computers fooking loath me.

Comment

foxy asian lady on frontrow of The Frontline audience.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post

Pathetic.
                                                        ul
                                                        Didn't think ANYONE had a worse connection than us here

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post

The long arm of the Ministry of Education pulls a Jewish teacher from his classroom."

This cartoon was published five months after Hitler took power. The title is “Revenge.” The Nazi who shoves the Jew over the cliff says: “Go where you wanted me to go, you evil spirit.”

This is the cover to the most infamous issue of Der Stürmer, the 1934 issue accusing Jews of practicing ritual murder to secure the blood of Christians to use in Jewish religious rituals. The headline reads: Jewish Murder Plan against Gentile Humanity Revealed. The issue actually got banned by the Nazis after it had been out for a while, not because of anti-Semitic content, but because it compared alleged Jewish ritual murder with the Christian sacrament of communion. A full English translation of the issue was published in the United States in 1976 by a group in the “Christian Identity” tradition.

Title: Jewish Slaves

Caption: They are enslaved and ruined by the Jews.
                                                          Their joy and very soul is taken from them.
                                                          They long for Germany, where work enobles,
                                                          Where everyone recognizes its worth.

Title: Vermin

Caption: Life is not worth living
                                                          When one does not resist the parasite,
                                                          Never satisfied as it creeps about.
                                                          We must and will win

Hope the above helps Sam. Let me know if you want anything more specific
                                                          No images for ne either, will try and edit it.

If i stick the images in twice they seem to come up.

can everyone else see these ?
                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

This is showing up for me.

Have you copied this

"http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/gpa/images/sturmer/ds3.jpg"

And tried it.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                              ul
                                                              Didn't think ANYONE had a worse connection than us here

Improved a bit, but still bad. Until 7pm every evening I can get my full 7 meg download speed, but then that peak time bullshit thing starts.

Comment

We might look alike to someone very old with cataracts as they can only make out general shapes. Strewelpeter for example.
                                                                Donnelly was the image of you,without all the nursing staff around you obv
                                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Mega Sin thats fantastic. If anyone could figure out the last one " Vermin" Id genuinly buy said punter a pint-say Ill buy a pint plenty but usually dodge but semibluff and megasin certainly on the list. Thanks lads-sorry for being a monumental pain in the ass.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                    RDIII: I put your property advice the gf. It was met a sad face, followed by eventual grudging acceptance, followed by 'who is this guy anyway!?'

did the same thing my wife loled abou the lifeboat titantic bit

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post

Improved a bit, but still bad. Until 7pm every evening I can get my full 7 meg download speed, but then that peak time bullshit thing starts.

here's my one u can dream dom

Comment

This working now?

Also try this page.

Should be plenty for you here.

Cartoons from Julius Streicher’s Der Stuermer, 1933-1944.

Comment

home from gym, no time for dinner. Going to eat my bodyweight in nuts and have a nice turkey breast.

Fuckin shakes at me again

Comment

This is mine

Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                                            did the same thing my wife loled abou the lifeboat titantic bit

here's my one u can dream dom
                                                                            How do people get just the above to show up in the post? Is there a tool that does it when posting here or is it something like photoshop on peopels pc?

Comment

Never mind

Comment

Should be a button saying.

"Copy forum link"

Comment

Go on then..just one time

You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online.

- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com
                                                                                  - Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
                                                                                  - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
                                                                                  - Enter my Club ID number: 88359
                                                                                  - Enter my Invitation Code: badbeats

That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.

If you want to find out more, visit www.pokerstars.com/homegames
                                                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                    home from gym, no time for dinner. Going to eat my bodyweight in nuts and have a nice turkey breast.

Fuckin shakes at me again
                                                                                    slice of white bread and a sprinkling of jam does the trick for me when I have the shakes after work out.
                                                                                    NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

What price should United be not to lose a league game this season?

EDIT: Got it
                                                                                      Last edited by Megatron; 17-01-11, 22:27.

Comment

C-Kid
                                                                                        Anything on the Spurs forums about Harry fackin Redknapp paying £15mill for Glenn Johnson or is it Bull?

Comment

Thanks again lads-got them all in the end! The all powerful BB thread!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                            Go on then..just one time

You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online.

- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com
                                                                                            - Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
                                                                                            - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
                                                                                            - Enter my Club ID number: 88359
                                                                                            - Enter my Invitation Code: badbeats

That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.

If you want to find out more, visit www.pokerstars.com/homegames

Done...leave me in! Ive only got the auld 26 dolla in my account tho. Cant wait to bust it
                                                                                            Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
                                                                                              slice of white bread and a sprinkling of jam does the trick for me when I have the shakes after work out.
                                                                                              I have neither of them in the press. Keeping the diet as clean as possible! No need to have anything tempting.

Comment

Can't really grumble at £4 a month
                                                                                                Trying to not cause trouble since 1983

Comment

Rickey Gervais was in good form last night at the Globes

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBvBxv8btSM[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                    Rickey Gervais was in good form last night at the Globes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBvBxv8btSM
                                                                                                    Yeah, watched it all. Best bit was introducing Bruce Willis

Comment

Ricky Gervais is a cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramiriquez View Post

Can't really grumble at £4 a month
                                                                                                        £4 Explain please !!!
                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                          £4 Explain please !!!
                                                                                                          £ is the currency they use up North

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                            £4 Explain please !!!
                                                                                                            Moved to UK and it's part of a Virgin package that they reduced due to their cock ups

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                              Million Dollar Cash Game on Sky Sports 2 atm.

Stream - http://www.everythingon.tv/channel/view/sky-sports-2-2

Opr
                                                                                                              This is on Pokertube for anyone that missed it. Think it's the Ep that was on TV

Watch poker videos, TV shows & documentaries on PokerTube. With over 20,000 Poker related movies like High Stakes Poker, PokerTube is the world's largest site to watch anything about poker.

Ziigmund
                                                                                                              Peter Jetten
                                                                                                              Justin Smith
                                                                                                              Tom Dwan
                                                                                                              Chris Ferguson
                                                                                                              Patrik Antonius
                                                                                                              Mike Mattusow
                                                                                                              Phil Ivey

Comment

2 off final table for a IO ticket. I'm in BB with JJ (30k)

Utg1 raises to 7500 +1 calls. I ship. Utg folds and Utg1 calls.

77

Poxy 7 on the flop.

Fuck you Poker.
                                                                                                                Last edited by MegaSin; 17-01-11, 23:22.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                                                  2 off final table for a IO ticket. I'm in BB with JJ (30k)

Utg1 raises to 7500 +1 calls. I ship. Utg folds and Utg calls.

77

Poxy 7 on the flop.

Fuck you Poker.
                                                                                                                  That was you? UL. The guy's a massive luckbox. He just beat AA with AK. Me and Doke on the FT here. Anyone else?
                                                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Anyone using Dropbox want an extra gig of space?

I just did this

Comment

Ricky Gervais is a cunt.
                                                                                                                      Maybe true but you have to hand it to him for that performance, he's probably made himself the most unpopular man in Hollywood.
                                                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                        Maybe true but you have to hand it to him for that performance, he's probably made himself the most unpopular man in Hollywood.
                                                                                                                        again...

Didn't he do this already last year?

Comment

Fun Bobby?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X