This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
    go here http://www.speedtest.net/ and run a test (ignore the "run a free scan" ad above it)
    and post your results here.
    i already did it and got 0.60
    when i rang UPC and did their speedtest it came in at 18, i also did magnet which was around the same as UPC one, UPC said that that speedtest.net is having some problems, so i really dont know!

They are saying that my laptop might need to be configured! I did a few things today after searching the net but its no different, how long should it take to download a movie?
    Her sky-ness
    © 5starpool

Comment

on a 20meg connection? about 4/5minutes for a 700mb pack maybe. there's something up there alright.
      http://mobro.co/zuroph
      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

ya its really pissing me off!
        i just did that speed test there now!!
        Attached Files
        Her sky-ness
        © 5starpool

Comment

Pop goes the bubble in the $25k DS on ipoker

I took two out in consecutive hands once it popped and 3/24 now with 30 paid.

Blaaaaaah been at my table for a good bit. Gl Jason(pm sent btw).

Comment

I wonder should i try another laptop to down load a movie just to see!!
            fuckin disgusted as i was so excited yesterday when himself rang me to say it was in , rushed home from tesco , straight onto hotfile and waited and waited for the films to download!
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by caf View Post
              pop goes the bubble in the $25k ds on ipoker:d

i took two out in consecutive hands once it popped and 3/24 now with 30 paid.

Blaaaaaah been at my table for a good bit. Gl jason(pm sent btw).
              gl
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                I wonder should i try another laptop to down load a movie just to see!!
                fuckin disgusted as i was so excited yesterday when himself rang me to say it was in , rushed home from tesco , straight onto hotfile and waited and waited for the films to download!
                just try the speedtest on another laptop.
                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Immense performance from the Jets! Immense!

Rex Ryan has injected the necessary amount of cuntism into this team. They went in there with a chip on their shoulder and smashed the Patriots. The celebration at the end was awesome - stuck it right to them.

Sanchez yet again made the pressure throws when necessary and avoided turnovers. And Revis and the secondary were unbelievable.

Revis has conceded two catches to his direct opponent in two weeks on the road versus Manning and Brady. That is insanely impressive!!
                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                    just try the speedtest on another laptop.
                    daughter has a net book ill try that!! thanks!
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                      4 5 1 at home to your struggling rivals who this season have especially struggled to score goals and are without their main threat anyway, very non responsive with subs and seemingly content to draw a match they should be looking to win having dominated until the goal.

Can't help but feel two weeks ago the manager would have been ripped apart for that performance, collapse and lack of any response of any kind from the bench. Guess it's easier to take when it's done on your OWN FUCKING TERMS though
                      Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                      Don't think lloyd will ever live that comment down lol. Not that he should be able to anyway..
                      Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                      Isn't it ironic that Lloyd, once the voice of reason and a well respected poster has been demoted to a figure of amusement to everyone because of his tunnel vision when it comes to all things scouse.

Lol UnLuckyLloyd
                      Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                      Fyp
                      lol, hatersgonnahate.jpg

Being honest, some of the names lined up against me on football matters are a solid sign that I'm on the ball with respect to my football opinions. I'll keep up the good work gentlemen.
                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                        i'm very very drunk,
                        can barely worked the keyboard, but the lord of the flies is a great boook, top classs
                        lol, no memory of this,
                        but stand by it, lord of the Flies was great (only got around to reading it this week, dispite getting it for xmas 2008, let it behind along with catch 22, the professor, the banker and the suicide king)

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                        Just watched my first ever 2 episodes of JerseyShore. Is it just about a couple of guys trying to score with as many chicks as possible? Entertaining!
                        Basically.

Everyones problem had the conversation with friends.
                        "wouldn't it be great if a camera followed you for a whole night out, be funny watching all the nonsense back the next day"

Well, some guys got their wish and Jersey Shore was born

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
                        whats the i.d etc for the IPB pokerstars home game club? I presume there's one formed?
                        Check the online forum, its over there. PM LaoisHammer

Comment

deluded gonna delude

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                            deluded gonna delude
                            Like you last season

Comment

Winter is coming!

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                Like you last season
                                lost the whole defence and ye only got there by one point. told ya Chelski would fall away
                                need I search for your responses delusion right there.

Comment

played jackpot game tonight. had 50k at 200/400 did not make it to 300/600. Then played a sat to the game next weekend one ticket and i finish 2nd Oops. good fun mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                    Pop goes the bubble in the $25k DS on ipoker

I took two out in consecutive hands once it popped and 3/24 now with 30 paid.

Blaaaaaah been at my table for a good bit. Gl Jason(pm sent btw).
                                    On FT bubble(well 12 left) and CL doubles me up when I ship 25bb on butt with 77 to hold against his AKo and into second with 10 left(2 got KO'd on other table at same time so POP BUBLLE).

Pick up KK utg+1 and make it 2.3bb. MP CO+1 (CL) and SB calls. Flop comes J94r and I bet 40k into about 88k. CL calls and others fold. 7c on turn with a club FD now and I check, he overships 358k and I call my 347k. He shows AQcc and I hold.

1/9 atm.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                      lost the whole defence and ye only got there by one point. told ya Chelski would fall away
                                      need I search for your responses delusion right there.
                                      Sure we will retain it by a point

Comment

Get it done Caf!

Comment

We need updates, Caf!
                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Sorry peops. 3/5 after losing a few consecutive pots. Having an on going battle with CL to my left so up and down like a yoyo but it's shove or fold time now so back in a bit, hopefully with a double up in toe.

Blaaaaaah just went out in fifth. GG

Comment

Nope I'm gone in 4th. 4bet shoved from butt 25bb 33 after bb 3bet pot. He has 88 and holds. Will be sick about that for a while. Might have made some errors. Will prob post a few hands from it in strat section.

$2360 for my troubles so not all bad since I got in for $23 but might have been able to get away from the 33. Gona go get sick...

Comment

GG Caf
                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

WP Caf.

Strange one, can anyone find/offer me odds on Connacht getting into Heineken cup next year?
                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                    GG Caf
                                                    Cheers man. Pity I blew up. Will get back to shipping a Sundayament next week.

Comment

Sexy beginnings from God/Federer in the Aussie Open.

Comment

SPOILER
                                                        I lol'd, then I copped the whole horses say "nay" thing and lol'd again

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                          Tetris crown returned Smoothcall. Jesus that was tilting me for days.
                                                          aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, there goes anything productive out the window

Comment

I might have to start a Tetris thread in the theory forum. I feel good when I make a score 1/10th of what you guys are producing.

Comment

Rasta, is that best rb thread on boards a collective level by United fans or do United fans actually believe Rafael is the best rb in the league?

Comment

Rasta, is that best rb thread on boards a collective level by United fans or do United fans actually believe Rafael is the best rb in the league?
                                                                Who's better.

Comment

We know he is the best rb in the league.... No idea there was a thread about it.
                                                                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

That guy who shipped the PCA High Roller 25k event has finished 2nd the last 2 years aswell. That's some serious stuff

Comment

Who's better.
                                                                      Ivanovic, Sagna, Bosingwa.

Carr, Foley, Neville, Zabeletta all prob been better this season but that is debatable. He is not the best at all. Potentially in the future but I am pretty surprised to see people say he is the best.

Probably forgot a rb or two.

Comment

Mod help required

Can someone please open the WW thread. Not a joke, FD in bed and not waking him to open it!

@WW people, no posting please till I do the thread opener

Thanks

PS. Just to let you know, it's not any better sleeping with a mod opposed to an ordinary poster

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                          We know he is the best rb in the league.... No idea there was a thread about it.
                                                                          So you are in on it. Cool. WP all.

Comment

So you are in on it. Cool. WP all.
                                                                            Jim Corr told me that the two brothers actually play a half each and thats why he has so much energy. He got sent off yesterday because he forgot to tell the other brother that he was on a yellow.

Comment

Carr, Foley, Neville, Zabeletta all prob been better this season but that is debatable. He is not the best at all. Potentially in the future but I am pretty surprised to see people say he is the best.

lol @ Carr, Foley and Neville anyway.

Comment

Ivanovic is up there I guess but not the rest imo

Comment

You're are some pack of lads you United fans.

He might be 3rd best maybe but Ivan is streets ahead ainec, TY for the help.

Comment

Meh, our back 4 is better than yours.

Comment

Lol blinkered much. Ivanovic is a liability at the back, should play on the wing or something

Comment

CHD, do you sleep? Are you still awake or are you just up?

Comment

Ivanovic having played all of about 20 minutes at right back this season and Bosibgwa having come back from injury right around the time when Chelsea started losing to relegation candidates at home.

GTFO Chadley.

Comment

Was surprised Sharspova is only 23, would of guessed older seeing as she's been around a bit

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                              CHD, do you sleep? Are you still awake or are you just up?
                                                                                              Sometimes, Only in from work. The heart is skipping beats and the left arm is numb so bed is on the cards.
                                                                                              Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                              Ivanovic having played all of about 20 minutes at right back this season and Bosibgwa having come back from injury right around the time when Chelsea started losing to relegation candidates at home.

GTFO Chadley.
                                                                                              Best in Europe last season. You are better than this.
                                                                                              Lol blinkered much. Ivanovic is a liability at the back, should play on the wing or something
                                                                                              You are a retard.
                                                                                              Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                              Meh, our back 4 is better than yours.
                                                                                              This year yeah, first choice on form. We might nick it. Maybe not now Carvalho is gone. I dunno.

Anyway I was just asking a question. Lets agree to disagree.

Comment

All these fkn mods and none around in the morning! time for a new mod who can be here at opening time

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                  All these fkn mods and none around in the morning! time for a new mod who can be here at opening time
                                                                                                  They will cop on and mod me soon.

Comment

LOL, was just thinking that.

Comment

I see you got the tag line fixed....I prefered the ***** mammy, I have happy memories of that !

Also...sleep is for over rated imo, hate the bed !

<<< used to be a great pub in Kinsale, fantastic murial(sp) on the wall of the battle...sadly now a coffee place afaik.
                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

lol, I love these "I know exactly what he has and where I am hands"

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (2 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB ($59.30)
                                                                                                        Hero (BB) ($50)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K, K
                                                                                                        SB bets $1.50, Hero raises to $4.50, SB calls $3

Flop: ($9) Q, 2, 4 (2 players)
                                                                                                        Hero bets $6, SB calls $6

Turn: ($21) 9 (2 players)
                                                                                                        Hero bets $15, SB calls $15

River: ($51) 10 (2 players)
                                                                                                        Hero bets $24.50 (All-In), SB calls $24.50

Total pot: $100 | Rake: $0.50

Results:
                                                                                                        SB had Q, A (one pair, Queens).
                                                                                                        Hero had K, K (one pair, Kings).
                                                                                                        Outcome: Hero won $99.50

Comment

Excellent retort there CHD, calling me a retard won't make Ivanovic a decent right back

Comment

Excellent retort there CHD, calling me a retard won't make Ivanovic a decent right back
                                                                                                            I say it with affection.

Honest.

Ivanovic is obviously the worst RB about.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                              I see you got the tag line fixed....I prefered the ***** mammy, I have happy memories of that !

Also...sleep is for over rated imo, hate the bed !

<<< used to be a great pub in Kinsale, fantastic murial(sp) on the wall of the battle...sadly now a coffee place afaik.
                                                                                                              I liked my ***** mammy too, but not wanting to complain (again)

Comment

Excellent retard there CHD, calling me a retard won't make Ivanovic a decent right back
                                                                                                                .
                                                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Cabbages

Comment

Away to wake FD up, have to go out in a few! sorry for delay guys, might post the result here next time!

Comment

Away to wake FD up, have to go out in a few! sorry for delay guys, might post the result here next time!
                                                                                                                      This small forum has 37 mods and not one around when you need them

Comment

I don't usually pay much attention to award shows but I see Glee got a golden globe for best tv comedy.... GTFO!!!

Comment

This small forum has 37 mods and not one around when you need them
                                                                                                                          Shocking!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X