X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jets are gonna ruin my weekend if they keep this up

Comment

Synchronized breaks are one of the best innovations in online poker to emerge in recent times, got even better when Stars and Fulltilt got together in this regard.
      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

thanks for the tips re components, my problem is not knowing what fits what, and what they do! Guess its a few months reading ahead of me.
        http://mobro.co/zuroph
        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Zanetti broke the appearance record for inter today which is a huge achievement. An outstanding model professional and the only man I have ever seen to have the same haircut for 16 years straight as seen from introduction all those years ago

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61Nvq3xSFC0&feature=popt11us00"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61Nvq3xSFC0&feature=popt11us00[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
            thanks for the tips re components, my problem is not knowing what fits what, and what they do! Guess its a few months reading ahead of me.
            Here you go. Ars Technica's hardware guides are always good and they just published one for HTPCs.

With all the non-PC options for getting video from the Internet onto your TV, …
            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
              jets are gonna ruin my weekend if they keep this up
              Its on

Comment

Its on
                You on the win or the -9? Coz the latter aint going to happen anyway.

edit: And the win doesn't look great after that mess.

Comment

Jets got the big heart.

Edit: that's ridiculous body control on that td grab.
                  Last edited by Lurker23; 17-01-11, 00:01.

Comment

Urgggggghhh.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post

Meh, TD, Stop, FG, Win in OT

Or maybe replace Stop with Recover Onside Kick
                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Wow im terribly surprised by this.
                        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

big 3rd down missed there, not likely now. Have an accum on on the 4 matches and Pats last part of it so win by 1 is good in my books.

Comment

How the fuck does he drop that on 4th!! Ah well be good to not have the Pats in final 4 (BBV curse please...)

Comment

I think I may be a bit racist, coz for the first time ever I watched absolutely zilch of the Masters Snooker Final and still haven't bothered to find out who won between Junhui and Fu.

Its really difficult to get emotionally attached to a game when you know nothing about either player, culture, background, views etc. If it was an Ebdon/Cope final it probably would have been more involving even if the quality would have been worse.

Comment

Game on!
                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

This is my first time ever enjoying watching a game of American football.

It turned out the secret was to pause it with the Sky plus for ten minutes so you can skip all the stupid crap in between plays.

I'm loving this now.

Started cheering for the Patriots because they were losing when I turned it on - COME ON PATS!

Comment

Unreal kick return there...

At least it looked unreal to me

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post

It turned out the secret was to pause it with the Sky plus for ten minutes so you can skip all the stupid crap in between plays.

I'm loving this now.

Started cheering for the Patriots because they were losing when I turned it on - COME ON PATS!
                                      You've missed out..there's been much better games this post season!
                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

I'm loving this now.

My trick has been to record an entire game on Saturday nights, come back from pub/club at x in morning and watch the game in an hour skipping all the flannel.
                                        Been some awesome games this year.

Comment

took this picture of the back garden, when the first bout of snow came, thinking it would be nice to have a photo, little realising it was only a test run for the "Event" that would hit Dublin christmas week lol.......................................

Follow me in twitterland

Comment

I'm loving this now.

Late Night IPB - converting posters into American Football fans one member at a time

Comment

So field goal here, then what? Onside kick or give back to Jets and hope to stop them and burn all their time outs?

Comment

When's the next game so I can record it?

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                  Late Night IPB - converting posters into American Football fans one member at a time
                                                  So we need Jets drive to breakdown at their own 50 with about 1.00 left on the clock and NE to get a touchdown and conversion.
                                                  How often does this sort of stuff happen, Lurker - Is it Fantasy Island or is it 'normal'?

Comment

2 next weekend and then superbowl after that....

GAME OVER!!

Comment

There'll be 2 semi finals next weekend, one each night I think.

Urgggg at Jets getting yardage.

Comment

First time watching a game really its ok i guess. Looks like a jets win.
                                                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Nice celebrating lol.

This hasn't been a great game. Steelers Jets should be good next week. Bears Steelers superbowl I'll go for

Comment

Just watched my first ever 2 episodes of JerseyShore. Is it just about a couple of guys trying to score with as many chicks as possible? Entertaining!

Comment

My trick has been to record an entire game on Saturday nights, come back from pub/club at x in morning and watch the game in an hour skipping all the flannel.
                                                              Been some awesome games this year.
                                                              I've downloaded all the nba games I've been watching recently, they're already cut so it's just pure BB.

Comment

If the Jets make the final it should be fun i arrive in NY on the night of the superbowl final.
                                                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                  First time watching a game really its ok i guess. Looks like a jets win.
                                                                  Watched loads this year and there's been some epic stuff, about 50% of the TV games seemed to go down to the last 2 minutes.

Its kinda fixed (in a good way) to make the teams as equal as possible.

Comment

Steelers all the way now, ship it.
                                                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

LOL didn't see the overs coming in there a while ago!
                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Still a chance.....

Comment

I got UPC broadband in yesterday 20mb, but its taking roughly an hour to download one film, so Im a bit disappointed and cant figure out whats wrong. does my pc have to be tweaked some way. I dont know how to do it myself so any help would be appreciated!
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                            I've downloaded all the nba games I've been watching recently, they're already cut so it's just pure BB.
                                                                            I don't think I could ever get into Basketball - I like games where an individual score is precious and celebrated in its own right. Basketball - oh theres a 2 pointer, oh, and another etc.

Comment

So field goal here, then what? Onside kick or give back to Jets and hope to stop them and burn all their time outs?
                                                                              These are the kind of questions that the data analysts/econometricians are employed for. Interesting stuff.

So we need Jets drive to breakdown at their own 50 with about 1.00 left on the clock and NE to get a touchdown and conversion.
                                                                              How often does this sort of stuff happen, Lurker - Is it Fantasy Island or is it 'normal'?
                                                                              Well it depends on the mentality of the coaches but seeing as the Jets are built on their defense I would have expected three runs by the Jets and three stops by the Pats in order to run the time down. Punt away and rely on defense. Some coaches are more risk loving than others but I'd expect that'd be the norm.

Then, in terms of the td and conversion. I'd expect a lot of underneath/sideline throws due to lack of time on the clock and deep cover 4 coverage by the Jets (the corners and safeties in deep zone coverage).

It's difficult to answer how often it happens but I'd say it happens more often than you'd think. Wait until I build my database and I can give you a percentage!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                linky please? I'm gonna try to catch up on a ton of nba and nfl games in the offseason so I can become more familiar with certain players/teams for next season.

Trying to decide whether it'd be easier to purchase game rewind/gamepass or whatever.

Comment

Just throwing it out there but an impromptu IPB nfl night out to the woolshed next week? Pitchers for 10 quid and food is decent too as well as being busy. Obviously drinks and debauchery afterwards.

Comment

I don't think I could ever get into Basketball - I like games where an individual score is precious and celebrated in its own right. Basketball - oh theres a 2 pointer, oh, and another etc.
                                                                                    I prefer it because it's more exciting due to non stop action (no idea how anyone watches soccer!) and lower variance. It's very rarely "oh another 2 pointer" tbf though.

linky please? I'm gonna try to catch up on a ton of nba and nfl games in the offseason so I can become more familiar with certain players/teams for next season.

Trying to decide whether it'd be easier to purchase game rewind/gamepass or whatever.
                                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                                    http://www.warez-bb.org/viewtopic.php?t=7356753

Comment

Nice celebrating lol.

This hasn't been a great game. Steelers Jets should be good next week. Bears Steelers superbowl I'll go for
                                                                                      I'll go opposite and take Packers - Jets. Both away though and Sanchez will need another big game (usually very inconsistent) if Jets are to go through.
                                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

My beloved NEP knocked out.

Who should I switch my allegiance to? It was morally easy last year with New Orleans in the hunt (the hurricane and all that).

Ye kinda sold me on the whole Green Bay thing last week, so them I think.

Comment

+1 for the link please

EDIT: NVM
                                                                                          Last edited by Keane; 17-01-11, 00:56.

Comment

Who should I switch my allegiance to? It was morally easy last year with New Orleans in the hunt (the hurricane and all that).

Anyone but the steelers and rapistberger.

Comment

Went to see a NBA game Raptors and Atlanta it was terrible but yet im going to see them again next week as the whole thing is still slightly entertaining.

I think NHL is unreal but yet have not been to a maple leafs game but as far as i can see its the best sport this side of the world.
                                                                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Celtics looked immense at start, before tailing off as the heat finally hit their stride around xmas but back on top now. Spurs dominating their division despite Kobe Kobe'ing

Probably Celtics Lakers in the finals though with the Celtics winning like how they should of last year.

Comment

I really enjoyed that, I should definitely watch more NFL. Have always been a casual fan and would watch it in the background if nothing was on and watch the Superbowl and the like, seem to have gotten far more into it this year and am figuring out more and more of the things that baffled me at first. Sadly my beloved Chargers aren't there but that was pretty awesome from NY today I thought, plus I was told I had to hate The Patriots so fuck them.

I've also always hated basketball, the only American sport I couldn't appreciate on any level at all. It's alot down to my lack of understanding of it I'm sure, but it's incredibly boring to me when I watch it
                                                                                                  "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

How far along is the NBA season?

Might do the download and watch edited version thing with that too if it's in the playoff stages.

Is it on Sky Sports actually?

Comment

NBA >>> NFL imo

Comment

whats the i.d etc for the IPB pokerstars home game club? I presume there's one formed?
                                                                                                        NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                                                          Just throwing it out there but an impromptu IPB nfl night out to the woolshed next week? Pitchers for 10 quid and food is decent too as well as being busy. Obviously drinks and debauchery afterwards.
                                                                                                          I'll be on the final table of the 250 game in Naas so prob won't be around Also just realised I'll have just won the European Deepstack when the superbowl is starting, hope I can stay awake for it

I'm going with the Bears purely cos my sister was there last week and brought me home a Bears t-shirt!

Also, just at end of Season 1 of Arrested Development and Leslie Knop from Parks and Recreation is in it and looking pretty well. She looks really different in P+R, think she is twice the size but in no way fat, kind of odd. P+R back this week anyway

Comment

How far along is the NBA season?

Might do the download and watch edited version thing with that too if it's in the playoff stages.

Is it on Sky Sports actually?
                                                                                                            Not even halfway there. 82 games for each team before the playoffs even begin. It's a long-term commitment to try to keep up.

ESPN Wednesdays and Fridays. Sometimes on really really late though.

Comment

The saints bullshit was fuckin awful last season. Such crap associated with them. guys on espn daily news all proud of themselves thinking they're great telling people that instead of using the government money to fix house they bought season tickets coz they're sure of getting house fixed by someone else. The whole state of louisiana irks me. Literally when driving from texas on the real nice smooth roads you come across the state line and its an instant drop off onto gravel dirt track. I literally cannot think of one redeeming feature bar the road side daiquiri's they have
                                                                                                              Last edited by Trippie; 17-01-11, 01:04.

Comment

Golden Globes live on Sky Premiere now.

Comment

I'll be on the final table of the 250 game in Naas so prob won't be around Also just realised I'll have just won the European Deepstack when the superbowl is starting, hope I can stay awake for it

I'm going with the Bears purely cos my sister was there last week and brought me home a Bears t-shirt!

Also, just at end of Season 1 of Arrested Development and Leslie Knop from Parks and Recreation is in it and looking pretty well. She looks really different in P+R, think she is twice the size but in no way fat, kind of odd. P+R back this week anyway
                                                                                                                  See you at the final table next weekend, we must get together and have a drinkies!
                                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by greywolf View Post
                                                                                                                    There is also a two-letter word that perhaps has more meanings than any other two-letter word, and that is 'UP.'

It's easy to understand UP, meaning toward the sky or at the top of the list, but when we awaken in the morning, why do we wake UP ?
                                                                                                                    At a meeting, why does a topic come UP ?
                                                                                                                    Why do we speak UP and why are the officers UP for election and why is it UP to the secretary to write UP a report ?
                                                                                                                    We call UP our friends.
                                                                                                                    I know this is a humorous post just I just want to point something out because I think it is extremely important if you wish to understand not only language but also cognition.

Meh, it's too late to explain it so I'll just link a paper on it. It's about the fact that our understanding of the non-physical world is actually based on embodied metaphors. Look up the work of George Lakoff if interested. Here's a paper which says something about it:

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                      I got UPC broadband in yesterday 20mb, but its taking roughly an hour to download one film, so Im a bit disappointed and cant figure out whats wrong. does my pc have to be tweaked some way. I dont know how to do it myself so any help would be appreciated!
                                                                                                                      go here http://www.speedtest.net/ and run a test (ignore the "run a free scan" ad above it)
                                                                                                                      and post your results here.
                                                                                                                      http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

They need to get jason mercier off the commentary for the pca live stream, so tilting.

Comment

Ah pox the running bad continues horrible beat in a cash session didnt even wanna reload was so fucking pissed off
                                                                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X