Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
          Glad to see the new hired help are making their mark

Comment

Yeah but Woy won his first 3 games.

No he didn't.

Comment

New quote for Happy Dude!

"We interrupt your happiness and positivity to bring you Monday morning...your regularly scheduled happiness and positivity will return on Friday...."

Comment

ZOMG Ibra what a goal. Genius!
                Profit before people.

Comment

Ibrahimovic really is something else

Comment

I love this not "having work on a Monday" perk that the 3 day week has brought me but seriously, feel a bit shafted that no1 about to beer it up. more of my friends need to be fired.
                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                      No he didn't.
                      Apologies. 2 wins and a draw.

Comment

BRAG: SHIP THE TRIP TO CHINA FOR CHINESSE NEW YEAR

question for the bbv, Can i put champange into my luggage that i check in? or would it explode due to pressure?

Thanks guys

Comment

Pats to win now to make it a good weekend. I think i've adopted the Bears as my 2nd team now

Comment

Apologies. 2 wins and a draw.
                            Unlucky Kev but its hard when the LOLiverpool fans are experts in history

Comment

Do you think they'll cover -9 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                I love this not "having work on a Monday" perk that the 3 day week has brought me but seriously, feel a bit shafted that no1 about to beer it up. more of my friends need to be fired.
                                My 3 day week I've to work Mon, Thurs, Fri..... Its gay!!

Comment

Originally posted by Insanodude View Post
                                  Do you think they'll cover -9 ?
                                  Yes but prob not by a lot?? Lurker of EE may have a better answer than that

Comment

Yeah Patriots will cover the spread with ease, Jets are in for a raping.
                                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btuxO-C2IzE[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                        My 3 day week I've to work Mon, Thurs, Fri..... Its gay!!
                                        €2 drinks in Dicey's on monday nights obv.

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                          BRAG: SHIP THE TRIP TO CHINA FOR CHINESSE NEW YEAR

question for the bbv, Can i put champange into my luggage that i check in? or would it explode due to pressure?

Thanks guys
                                          honourable champagne will not pop, not enough plessure. enjoy China

Comment

So the Bears win by 11. Seems like the -10 spread was pretty spot on just like I thought.

Packers confirmed favourites against the Bears:

With regards the Jets @ Pats I think the line is spot on again. If I was forced to choose I'd take the points with the Jets or else I'd take the Pats in-running at a smaller handicap if the opportunity arose. It's a no play game for me though.

Comment

Jets to win here.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                I have just noticed that I lost my tagline
                                                Be thankful you got your name back imo

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                  Yeah Patriots will cover the spread with ease, Jets are in for a raping.
                                                  Homo

Comment

Biffo = Jed Bartlett is one of the worst comparisons I've ever read

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                      No he didn't. now enough of that nonsense

oh right so Ted

Comment

Sigh at the MIlan result.

Ibra's wonder goal

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodi...lecce-8193788/

Comment

BBV typical random question.

When one or two keys stops working on a keyboard is it generally fucked, or is there anything fixable?

It's only a cheapo old wired keyboard connected to a very old laptop so no biggie. Though I hate chucking stuff out that may be fixable. It's the 'k' and the ',' that's not working

Comment

What colour is the keyboard?
                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Head gasket imo

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post

Ibra's wonder goal

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                  It's the 'k' and the ',' that's not working
                                                                  Could have fooled me
                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

film a tilted keyboard smashing video.
                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

film a tilted keyboard smashing video.
                                                                      Really haven't got the space to chuc it around the house without breaing something else. May tae it to a carpar and run over it on the bie for the lols.

Comment

Ibra's wonder goal

Not bad. But this is goal of the weekend.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUdG2ZQdTmo[/ame]

Comment

Ibra's wonder goal

A good goal, but only the second best scored today

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyOxaEPPX4g[/ame]
                                                                          Last edited by Sledgejammer; 16-01-11, 22:14.
                                                                          "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Just been looking through a few old photos.
                                                                            Somewhat amazed at the amount of people happy to drive around in this shit

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-avLrs0mgU[/ame]
                                                                            Last edited by ComradeCollie; 16-01-11, 22:30.

Comment

Why is Rex Ryan wearing gloves a wide reciever would wear???

Comment

Hi need someone with AIB Banking.
                                                                                I transfer E60 to your AIB A/C (goes through instantly)
                                                                                You Transfer E60 to my Pokerstars A/C
                                                                                Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                  BBV typical random question.

When one or two keys stops working on a keyboard is it generally fucked, or is there anything fixable?

It's only a cheapo old wired keyboard connected to a very old laptop so no biggie. Though I hate chucking stuff out that may be fixable. It's the 'k' and the ',' that's not working
                                                                                  Take all the screws out of the back and take it apart. Remove all the electronics and put the rest in the dishwasher. Put it back together, good as new. Works most of the time. Then again, a basic keyboard is like €10 so fuck it.
                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Anyone watching the Gordon Ramsay Shark programme? Scary stuff.

Comment

Yeah, that's right sweetheart, Ergonomic Management Keyboard.

Comment

Nothing that i didn't expect to see, but "Gordon Ramsay - Shark Bait" is pretty shocking stuff

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                                          Take all the screws out of the back and take it apart. Remove all the electronics and put the rest in the dishwasher. Put it back together, good as new. Works most of the time. Then again, a basic keyboard is like €10 so fuck it.
                                                                                          Yeah, think I'll get more fun running it over on the bike and youtubing it

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                            Why is Rex Ryan wearing gloves a wide reciever would wear???
                                                                                            I'd guess they're a bit thicker than WR gloves. I know that Nike do a line of sideline gloves anyhow.

Comment

Mounting speculation that Liverpool are in for Luis Suarez, possibly just more random transfer gossip, but please god one time, we so badly need a quality striker.
                                                                                              We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                Mounting speculation that Liverpool are in for Luis Suarez, possibly just more random transfer gossip, but please god one time, we so badly need a quality striker.
                                                                                                So why are you shopping for a goalkeeper

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn_oYeugGiw[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn_oYeugGiw
                                                                                                  Can't expect Pepe to do all the work.

Perhaps Arsenal should sign him, you could do with someone between the sticks.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                    Come the revolution, when the GAA take over the world, having outfield players with good handling skills might be no bad thing imo

Comment

There are some crazy amounts of breaks in pokerstars tournaments...

Comment

anyone here able to advise me on building a HTPC? was gonna go the revo route, but thinking now it might be better to go the whole hog and build a PC with DVBS and DVBT inputs and try get EVERYTHING running on the one system. know next to nothing about PC building though, not sure what components Id need, or wheres the best place to source them. Is it impossible for a noob?
                                                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                          5 to the hour every hour?
                                                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

anyone here able to advise me on building a HTPC? was gonna go the revo route, but thinking now it might be better to go the whole hog and build a PC with DVBS and DVBT inputs and try get EVERYTHING running on the one system. know next to nothing about PC building though, not sure what components Id need, or wheres the best place to source them. Is it impossible for a noob?
                                                                                                            The actual assembly is easy enough.

Komplett sell components (and often barebones deals) so a good starting point to see what is available.
                                                                                                            May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Worth reading all the way, particularly if you think English is easy.

1) The bandage was wound around the wound.

2) The farm was used to produce produce .

3) The dump was so full that it had to refuse more refuse.

4) We must polish the Polish furniture.

5) He could lead if he would get the lead out.

6) The soldier decided to desert his dessert in the desert.

7) Since there is no time like the present, he thought it was time to present thepresent .

8) A bass was painted on the head of the bass drum.

9) When shot at, the dove dove into the bushes.

10) I did not object to the object.

11) The insurance was invalid for the invalid.

12) There was a row among the oarsmen about how to row .

13) They were too close to the door to close it.

14) The buck does funny things when the does are present.

15) A seamstress and a sewer fell down into a sewer line.

16) To help with planting, the farmer taught his sow to sow.

17) The wind was too strong to wind the sail.

18) Upon seeing the tear in the painting I shed a tear.

19) I had to subject the subject to a series of tests.

20) How can Iintimate this to my most intimate friend?

Let's face it - English is a crazy language. There is no egg in eggplant, nor ham in hamburger; neither apple nor pine in pineapple. English muffins weren't invented in England or French fries in France . Sweetmeats are candies while sweetbreads, which aren't sweet, are meat. We take English for granted. But if we explore its paradoxes, we find that quicksand can work slowly, boxing rings are square and a guinea pig is neither from Guinea nor is it a pig.

And why is it that writers write but fingers don't fing, grocers don't groce and hammers don't ham? If the plural of tooth is teeth, why isn't the plural of booth, beeth? One goose, 2 geese. So one moose, 2 meese? One index, 2 indices? Doesn't it seem crazy that you can make amends but not one amend? If you have a bunch of odds and ends and get rid of all but one of them, what do you call it?

If teachers taught, why didn't preachers praught? If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat? Sometimes I think all the English speakers should be committed to an asylum for the verbally insane. In what language do people recite at a play and play at a recital? Ship by truck and send cargo by ship? Have noses that run and feet that smell?

How can a slim chance and a fat chance be the same, while a wise man and a wise guy are opposites? You have to marvel at the unique lunacy of a language in which your house can burn up as it burns down, in which you fill in a form by filling it out and in which, an alarm goes off by going on.

English was invented by people, not computers, and it reflects the creativity of the human race, which, of course, is not a race at all. That is why, when the stars are out, they are visible, but when the lights are out, they are invisible.

PS. - Why doesn't 'Buick' rhyme with 'quick' ?

There is also a two-letter word that perhaps has more meanings than any other two-letter word, and that is 'UP.'

It's easy to understand UP, meaning toward the sky or at the top of the list, but when we awaken in the morning, why do we wake UP ?
                                                                                                              At a meeting, why does a topic come UP ?
                                                                                                              Why do we speak UP and why are the officers UP for election and why is it UP to the secretary to write UP a report ?
                                                                                                              We call UP our friends.
                                                                                                              And we use it to brighten UP a room, polish UP the silver; we warm UP the leftovers and clean UP the kitchen.
                                                                                                              We lock UP the house and some guys fix UP the old car.
                                                                                                              At other times the little word has real special meaning.
                                                                                                              People stir UP trouble, line UP for tickets, work UP an appetite, and think UP excuses.
                                                                                                              To be dressed is one thing, but to be dressed UP is special.
                                                                                                              A drain must be opened UP because it is stopped UP.
                                                                                                              We open UP a store in the morning but we close it UP at night.
                                                                                                              We seem to be pretty mixed UP about UP !
                                                                                                              To be knowledgeable about the proper uses of UP, look the word UP in the dictionary.
                                                                                                              In a desk-sized dictionary, it takes UP almost 1/4th of the page and can add UP to about thirty definitions.
                                                                                                              If you are UP to it, you might try building UP a list of the many ways UP is used.
                                                                                                              It will take UP a lot of your time, but if you don't give UP, you may wind UP with a hundred or more.
                                                                                                              When it threatens to rain, we say it is clouding UP .
                                                                                                              When the sun comes out we say it is clearing UP...
                                                                                                              When it rains, it wets the earth and often messes things UP.
                                                                                                              When it doesn't rain for awhile, things dry UP.

One could go on and on, but I'll wrap it UP, for now my time is UP, so...it is time to shut the fuck UP!
                                                                                                              Now it's UP to you what you do with all this.
                                                                                                              https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                                                              http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Check out here for advice.

http://www.avforums.com/forums/home-entertainment-pcs/
                                                                                                                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                                  5 to the hour every hour?
                                                                                                                  Just being unlucky with when I'm firing up tournaments I guess, I just started playing on stars.

Comment

When playing in more than one multi-table tournament simultaneously, synchronized breaks allow a player to take a break at all the tournaments at one time.

Comment

Just being unlucky with when I'm firing up tournaments I guess, I just started playing on stars.
                                                                                                                      rebuys have their own separate breaks on top of the 5 to the hour ones
                                                                                                                      can come pretty close to the scheduled ones some times

Comment

It always strange when a tourney starts at xx.45 and then breaks 10 minutes later.
                                                                                                                        But its better than the old situation where tournaments used to break every 60 minutes, but because they started at different times if you were playing more than one you'd never get an actual break.

Comment

My beloved New England Patriots (I'm a glory hunter) look to be in a spot of bother here. I was hoping to go to bed at half time with them 20 ahead, but Jets have torn up last months script.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X