Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japan are in the Copa America this year, Weeeiiirrdddd!!!

How come we didn't get an invitation? Like Japan are already playing in an Asia cup this year, just being greedy.
    Profit before people.

Comment

lol

Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
        Were you in his class at school??
        Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
        He was a student of kakaks
        Lay off the old timer now guys

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
          Lay off the old timer now guys
          Fukk off pudgy

Comment

Fukk off pudgy
            Jaysus your really getting out of hand around here lately.

The sooner the IPB fight night comes around and you get your comeuppance the better

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
              Jaysus your really getting out of hand around here lately.

The sooner the IPB fight night comes around and you get your comeuppance the better
              Dont start all this latin shite again today

Comment

Panis angelicus, motherfuckers
                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Any of the cricket heads watch the ODI? Watson was a hero.

Comment

FFS, was reading the BBV and was up as far as ADMMM's rain dilemna, went to shop and ended up reading about how the new iphone 4 is the nuts etc etc. Is there any way to stay logged in?

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                      FFS, was reading the BBV and was up as far as ADMMM's rain dilemna, went to shop and ended up reading about how the new iphone 4 is the nuts etc etc. Is there any way to stay logged in?
                      Think if you hit auto-login you stay logged in but not sure. You going to the pub today for all the matches?

That CPT game is on in 2 weeks time, not next weekend and I'll probably be going if you still want a lift.

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                        Think if you hit auto-login you stay logged in but not sure. You going to the pub today for all the matches?

That CPT game is on in 2 weeks time, not next weekend and I'll probably be going if you still want a lift.
                        Nah, not hitting pub today, can't flick channels in the pub, too much sport on, soccer, rugby, snooker final etc etc. Yea saw the CPT game is on in 2 weeks, bloody missus is meant to be going away so am trying to sort out a babysitter for the weekend. My parents are on holidays and quite frankly the inlaws are incompetent so will probably be stuck, will let you know.

Where's the auto-login button? thanks.

Comment

Folks,

Still lots of places in the Boylepoker Heads Up League 2011 if you're interested.

Boylepoker are adding $5k to the prizepool and you can get in for as little as €70 which includes a refundable deposit. Sign up below

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                            Nah, not hitting pub today, can't flick channels in the pub, too much sport on, soccer, rugby, snooker final etc etc. Yea saw the CPT game is on in 2 weeks, bloody missus is meant to be going away so am trying to sort out a babysitter for the weekend. My parents are on holidays and quite frankly the inlaws are incompetent so will probably be stuck, will let you know.

Where's the auto-login button? thanks.
                            I think that button is under where you type the username and password.

No panic with letting me know anyway, catch ya again soon!

Comment

Were you in his class at school??
                              you big lump of lard you were afraid to say it to my face in Galway.

Anyway Nat Lofthouse (old school chum etc. ) when asked who did he prefer crossing the old leather football, Tom Finney or Stanley Mathews.

He said Matthews, he would direct the lace away from your forehead....

Comment

Liverpool v Everton is on SS1 after the Birmingham derby?

What a day of sport! Does the Munster game kick off at 3.30pm?

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                  Just had 2 2k days in a row, and still feel inadequate cos of HiCloy's 9k score yesterday .
                                  As do I after seeing it's one bad hand for...!

Comment

Merseyside Derby is always rubbish, worst in Britain I'd say, with Gooners Spurs at the other end of the scale.
                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Munster match off at 3

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                        I celebtrated a great wkend of puntage this wkenf. Juszt saying.
                                        Lol cfj victory lap?

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post
                                        No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (2 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB ($217.50)
                                        Hero (SB) ($242)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 4, 4
                                        Hero bets $4, BB raises $16, Hero raises $35, BB calls $22

Flop: ($80) K, 8, 4 (2 players)
                                        BB checks, Hero bets $55, BB raises $177.50 (All-In), Hero calls $122.50

Turn: ($435) K (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: ($435) 2 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $435

Results:
                                        Hero had 4, 4 (full house, fours over Kings).
                                        BB had A, A (two pair, Aces and Kings).
                                        Outcome: Hero won $434.50

4 betting there is atrocious bad

Only seemed right to 4bet 4's

Comment

Liverpool match on SS1, Munster match at 3.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghQVJ3qAcAU&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Sky's obsession with Derbys annoys me - there clearly aren't enough people in Birmingham interested enough in this game to make it a sellout, yet they inflict it on the rest of the world.

Comment

Jesus thats a bit OTT.
                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                  Jesus thats a bit OTT.
                                                  Imagine returning an 'aids' card in lieu of one of your hole cards to the dealer in a tournament and someone being dealt one their two holdem cards, one of which was the 'aids' card.

Comment

that is brilliant to be fair.
                                                    It's a shame such a satirical ad was actually serious
                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Jay spearing starting for Liverpool today....

Comment

Hmmm, what odds would I get on 3 wins for Munster, United and Everton?

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                          Hmmm, what odds would I get on 3 wins for Munster, United and Everton?
                                                          20/1

Comment

I still wouldnt back Everton, they have Beckford and Anichebe up front. Coleman could do damage to Johnson at left back though. Anfield is gonna be rocking so I'd still expect us to win.

Comment

Liverpool 0-0 Everton

Thousands across England and Ireland will fall asleep and lose the will to live during this game

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                Liverpool 0-0 Everton

Thousands across England and Ireland will fall asleep and lose the will to live during this game

People do realise they can change channels or not even watch in the first place yea?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                  People do realise they can change channels or not even watch in the first place yea?
                                                                  You would have to ask people.

Comment

looking froward to the Mersey Derby, Liverool team without Gerrard are only half the outfit in my view. Need Torre firing or it's an away win. Backford for 1st goal for me tenner

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                      looking froward to the Mersey Derby, Liverool team without Gerrard are only half the outfit in my view. Need Torre firing or it's an away win. Backford for 1st goal for me tenner
                                                                      I actually think in a way they function better without him.

Comment

Originally posted by carlop View Post
                                                                        I actually think in a way they function better without him.
                                                                        that thinking always perplexes me, they've won nothing without him, nobodys shown me any different.

have to say the rendition of you'll nver walk alone was quite moving. Pity Kenny has such a motely crew.
                                                                        Last edited by Solskjaer; 16-01-11, 14:16.

Comment

Had Steelers and Packers last night so need Pats and Bears to win tonight for the accum, should be fine

Pretty sure will be turning over to Munster match at half time here, will be much more entertaining than this

Comment

I've decided that everyone should be forced to sign up to last.fm when they get an ipod or a laptop.

That way I can find out if my friends' musical opinions are worth listening to.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                              Lol cfj victory lap?
                                                                              Yeah, don't feel so good now though!
                                                                              Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                Maybe he performed better in training than any of the other options?
                                                                                Maybe he earned his chance?

Comment

Such a thin line between success and failure in the Premiership. If Dalglish could get Torres back playing well, Liverpool would instantly become a top six side. Guy is a complete beast when playing well.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                    Such a thin line between success and failure in the Premiership. If Dalglish could get Torres back playing well, Liverpool would instantly become a top six side. Guy is a complete beast when playing well.
                                                                                    He looks well up for it today(so far!).
                                                                                    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

ipoker just die for anyone? So typical..was actuallly having good session and it kicks me off 12 tables.

Comment

Just found out a friend of mine was shot with a starting pistol last night..police think it may have been race related.
                                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Genius purchase by Hodgon

Comment

Get in! Great finish.

Comment

This.

Comment

It actually was you know.

Comment

that thinking always perplexes me, they've won nothing without him, nobodys shown me any different.
                                                                                                  Here you go:

Football League First Division (English football champions):[note 2] 18
                                                                                                  1900–01, 1905–06, 1921–22, 1922–23, 1946–47, 1963–64, 1965–66, 1972–73, 1975–76, 1976–77, 1978–79, 1979–80, 1981–82, 1982–83, 1983–84, 1985–86, 1987–88, 1989–90

Second Division:[note 2] 4
                                                                                                  1893–94, 1895–96, 1904–05, 1961–62

Lancashire League: 1
                                                                                                  1892–93

Cups

FA Cup: 7
                                                                                                  1965, 1974, 1986, 1989, 1992, 2001, 2006

League Cup: 7
                                                                                                  1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1995, 2001, 2003

FA Charity Shield/FA Community Shield: 15 (10 outright, 5 shared)
                                                                                                  1964 (shared), 1965 (shared), 1966, 1974, 1976, 1977 (shared), 1979, 1980, 1982, 1986 (shared), 1988, 1989, 1990 (shared), 2001, 2006

European
                                                                                                  European Cup/UEFA Champions League: 5
                                                                                                  1977, 1978, 1981, 1984, 2005

UEFA Cup: 3
                                                                                                  1973, 1976, 2001

UEFA Super Cup: 3
                                                                                                  1977, 2001, 2005

Doubles and Trebles
                                                                                                  Doubles:[note 3]
                                                                                                  League and FA Cup: 1
                                                                                                  1985–86
                                                                                                  League and League Cup: 2
                                                                                                  1981–82, 1982–83
                                                                                                  European Double (League and European Cup): 1
                                                                                                  1976–77
                                                                                                  League and UEFA Cup: 2
                                                                                                  1972–73, 1975–76
                                                                                                  League Cup and European Cup: 1
                                                                                                  1980–81
                                                                                                  Trebles[note 3]
                                                                                                  League, League Cup and European Cup: 1
                                                                                                  1983–84
                                                                                                  FA Cup, League Cup and UEFA Cup: 1
                                                                                                  2000–01

Comment

Man United make one change in their line-up today, Mike Dean comes in for Howard Webb

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                      Has looked decent so far today, and I thought he was excellent in This Is England.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                                        Here you go:

Football League First Division (English football champions):[note 2] 18
                                                                                                        1900–01, 1905–06, 1921–22, 1922–23, 1946–47, 1963–64, 1965–66, 1972–73, 1975–76, 1976–77, 1978–79, 1979–80, 1981–82, 1982–83, 1983–84, 1985–86, 1987–88, 1989–90

Second Division:[note 2] 4
                                                                                                        1893–94, 1895–96, 1904–05, 1961–62

Lancashire League: 1
                                                                                                        1892–93

Cups

FA Cup: 7
                                                                                                        1965, 1974, 1986, 1989, 1992, 2001, 2006

League Cup: 7
                                                                                                        1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1995, 2001, 2003

FA Charity Shield/FA Community Shield: 15 (10 outright, 5 shared)
                                                                                                        1964 (shared), 1965 (shared), 1966, 1974, 1976, 1977 (shared), 1979, 1980, 1982, 1986 (shared), 1988, 1989, 1990 (shared), 2001, 2006

European
                                                                                                        European Cup/UEFA Champions League: 5
                                                                                                        1977, 1978, 1981, 1984, 2005

UEFA Cup: 3
                                                                                                        1973, 1976, 2001

UEFA Super Cup: 3
                                                                                                        1977, 2001, 2005

Doubles and Trebles
                                                                                                        Doubles:[note 3]
                                                                                                        League and FA Cup: 1
                                                                                                        1985–86
                                                                                                        League and League Cup: 2
                                                                                                        1981–82, 1982–83
                                                                                                        European Double (League and European Cup): 1
                                                                                                        1976–77
                                                                                                        League and UEFA Cup: 2
                                                                                                        1972–73, 1975–76
                                                                                                        League Cup and European Cup: 1
                                                                                                        1980–81
                                                                                                        Trebles[note 3]
                                                                                                        League, League Cup and European Cup: 1
                                                                                                        1983–84
                                                                                                        FA Cup, League Cup and UEFA Cup: 1
                                                                                                        2000–01

like yerself Happt Dude, he wasn't even born for a lot of these

Comment

Tetris crown returned Smoothcall. Jesus that was tilting me for days.
                                                                                                          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

I think Raul was actually lined up as a summer buy by Rafa before he left and Hodgsen just followed through with it.

Spearing is a decent player, just surprised to see him get a start in this game. He's going well though.

Torres looks well up for it.

Comment

Liverpool playing well today (the 2011 team) . Relegation fears eased for now

Comment

Goal.

Comment

I've just learned from a senior Irish Govt source that the #Cowen announcement will now happen in time for RTE's 6pm bulletin
                                                                                                                  6 minutes ago via web

Major PM Brian Cowen announcement on his leadership at '7ish' Irish time today.
                                                                                                                  36 minutes ago via web

I'm advised by a senior #Ireland #FF govt source that we should report that #Cowen is "fighting on but it's not over yet"
                                                                                                                  37 minutes ago via web
                                                                                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Liverpool playing well today (the 2011 team) . Relegation fears eased for now
                                                                                                                    Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                                    Goal.
                                                                                                                    Good man Willie

Comment

LOL

Comment

Goal.

Comment

Any streams for Munster game that aren't shite?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X