Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nat Lofthouse, the former Bolton Wanderers and England centre-forward, has died at the age of 85.

Comment

+1 for film club.

Book clubs are too hard because books take long and different people read at vastly different paces.

Comment

Superb play calling on that long third down. This game hasn't disappointed.

Comment

In NFL, what is the deal with the towels and bags they all have hanging off their waist?

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
            In NFL, what is the deal with the towels and bags they all have hanging off their waist?
            To keep their hands warm between plays and the towels are simply to keep their gloves dry. It's only some of the skilled position players that wear them. Mainly the QB and WR.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
              To keep their hands warm between plays and the towels are simply to keep their gloves dry. It's only some of the skilled position players that wear them. Mainly the QB and WR.
              Ah right. I assumed that was what the towel was for, but didn't know that about the bags.

Comment

Massive play. Stupid pen on the TD. Hope it doesn't effect too much
                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

So, I'm going up to Dublin tomorrow to meet my girlfriend who's technically homeless since her flat burnt down and is staying with friends. What the fuck can I do in Dublin for the day without getting drenched?

Comment

Had the under on the points total, least it made for an entertaining game!

Comment

Originally posted by AdMMM View Post
                      So, I'm going up to Dublin tomorrow to meet my girlfriend who's technically homeless since her flat burnt down and is staying with friends. What the fuck can I do in Dublin for the day without getting drenched?
                      Get a hotel room, ride for the day
                      Go to the pub, get locked, back to hotel room, see part 1.
                      Go to the cinema, see part 2 for afters.

Alternatively
                      SPOILER
                      bring an umbrella
                      and ride outdoors

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

Alternatively
                        SPOILER
                        bring an umbrella
                        and ride outdoors
                        Feck that save the expense and just fck her in the cineama and the pub, there is a recession on.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                          Feck that save the expense and just fck her in the cineama and the pub, there is a recession on.
                          Cinema's probably more expensive than a hotel room!

See the "alternatively" for the budget option...

Comment

The attitude of some men in here towards their bitchs is disgraceful.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                              The attitude of some men in here towards their bitchs is disgraceful.
                              mehh

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Do the standard tourist stuff. Book of Kells, Christchurch Cathedral, Viking Experience, that sort of thing. Some of them are excellent, and so many Irish people and especially Dubliners have never seen them.

Also, if your GF's flat burned down, she had a landlord and a lease, the landlord should be providing alternative accomodation.
                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

drinking buttermilk all the week, Whiskey on a Sunday

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A5CHEmTT5s"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A5CHEmTT5s[/ame]

Comment

OLDJUDE 4tabling 400NL with commentary .

OldJude 4 Tables 400NL - Live Commentary Video: OldJude 4 Tables 400NL - Live Commentary Category: LeggoPoker.com Uploader: LeggoPoker Videos Originall
                                    You got to have a lot of balls, to play golf the way I do!

Comment

Originally posted by daire View Post
                                      Had the under on the points total, least it made for an entertaining game!
                                      Aye the line was pretty much bang on so didn't touch it before kick off. As I said I took Steelers in play @ 7/4 when the momentum started to swing their way. Have Packers Money Line in this one.
                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

5000 posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                          drinking buttermilk all the week, Whiskey on a Sunday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A5CHEmTT5s
                                          happy birthday old man
                                          GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                            5000 posts.
                                            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXw6znXPfy4[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                              5000 posts.
                                              Congratulations

Please fill in the %'s of posts pls

Drunk
                                              Sober

Trolling
                                              Serious

12pm-12am
                                              12am-12pm

Less than 10 words
                                              More than 10 words

Mentioning Chelsea
                                              Not mentioning Chelsea

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                Congratulations

Please fill in the %'s of posts pls

Drunk 42%
                                                Sober 58%

Trolling 33%
                                                Serious 67%

12pm-12am 40%
                                                12am-12pm 60%

Less than 10 words 85%
                                                More than 10 words 15%

Mentioning Chelsea 47%
                                                Not mentioning Chelsea 53%

imo

Comment

We've had five playoff games so far, and four of them have essentially gone right to the wire. Immense season this year.
                                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Quality drive
                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

<3 you Weems

Comment

<3 you Weems
                                                        ffs it was going to be tough enough without allowing that. Great run though, can't take that away from him!

lol from one extreme to the other in terms of returns
                                                        Last edited by sligoboi; 16-01-11, 02:00.
                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

these games have been unreal! literally - everything is happening!

gotta love post season
                                                          GAA News Website

Comment

Game On!
                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Rugby first thing in the morning but with the nfl on my laptop and the thriller in manilla on more 4 means tonight is essential tv viewing

Comment

Recorded the first NFL quarter final (not right phrase) and just watched it for the past hour and yet again its been immense. Absolutely fantastic entertainment.

Comment

HUGE

Comment

FML

Comment

Tramon mothafucka!!

Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

suicide watch for Lurker!

Comment

Wonderful fluid half of football. Fantastically entertaining with loads of plays on either side.

Green Bay are bringing it though. To march right down the field after the kick return was steely. I think they're going to do this.

If they do, the 8 - 9 Seahawks will be playing tomorrow for a home berth in the NFC Championship game!
                                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

being married to a Finn I gotz to watch the ice hockey. pleasantly drunk but if you turn over to ESPN America, Caligary in a sudden death shoot off with Calgary, mild entertainment when sober but v enjoyable when not.
                                                                            Last edited by Solskjaer; 16-01-11, 02:53. Reason: hic I mean Toronto

Comment

Comment

I only half know whats going on, but even I think this is great sport!

Comment

That 2nd quarter physically hurt lol. Worst half of football we've played all season. So uncharacteristic whether it be the penalities or wrong decisions by Ryan.

We're not really the type of team built to come back from a big deficit but you never know. Pressure Pressure Pressure on defense please.

Comment

Better half's gone to bed, silly really, I'm going to have to drink all this nice drink

Comment

Sigh. Our luck ran out tonight. We'll be back next year with a better shot at it. As I said late last night, a 10-6 record would better reflect where we are in terms of team development.

Fair play to GB. Pretty much perfection personified tonight. I dare to say unbeatable in this kind of form. The most dangerous no.6 seed in recent history. I've already said a few times that I fancy them to make the Superbowl. Surely they'd be favourites now even if they are the road team.

Comment

Deep in the 2.5k Rush GTD on fulltilt

2.6k entrants, 43 remaining
                                                                                        Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

G'nite
                                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                            being married to a Finn I gotz to watch the ice hockey. pleasantly drunk but if you turn over to ESPN America, Caligary in a sudden death shoot off with Calgary, mild entertainment when sober but v enjoyable when not.
                                                                                            nite Willie !
                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                              G'nite
                                                                                              Sleep well !
                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Gonzo in 26th

4 cashes out of 4 tourneys tonight
                                                                                                Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

I celebtrated a great wkend of puntage this wkenf. Juszt saying.
                                                                                                  Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

Alternatively
                                                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                                                    bring an umbrella
                                                                                                    and ride outdoors
                                                                                                    Dating homeless people is not what it used to be.
                                                                                                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                      Dating homeless people is not what it used to be.
                                                                                                      Once you get passed the smell it all comes back to you...
                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Good morning campers

Comment

hi-de-hi

Comment

No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (2 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB ($217.50)
                                                                                                            Hero (SB) ($242)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 4, 4
                                                                                                            Hero bets $4, BB raises $16, Hero raises $35, BB calls $22

Flop: ($80) K, 8, 4 (2 players)
                                                                                                            BB checks, Hero bets $55, BB raises $177.50 (All-In), Hero calls $122.50

Turn: ($435) K (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: ($435) 2 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $435

Results:
                                                                                                            Hero had 4, 4 (full house, fours over Kings).
                                                                                                            BB had A, A (two pair, Aces and Kings).
                                                                                                            Outcome: Hero won $434.50

Only seemed right to 4bet 4's
                                                                                                            Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

No offense but a lot of the fish in poker that I know are the type that go playing tourneys and when they are finished playing them they go playing cash afterwards.
                                                                                                              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

If directed at me none taken, just found that hand in my Holdem manager from a few days ago, thought it was funny.
                                                                                                                Last edited by BrianByrne; 16-01-11, 07:54.
                                                                                                                Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Derby day!

Some cracking fixtures to look forward to today.
                                                                                                                  We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Anfield should be really special today for Kennys first home game. Cant wait.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                                      Anfield should be really special today for Kennys first home game. Cant wait.
                                                                                                                      It will be special at the end alright, the kop end chanting Kenny out after a spanking from the team across Stanley Park. That's worse than getting destroyed by Utd

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                                                                                                                        Nat Lofthouse, the former Bolton Wanderers and England centre-forward, has died at the age of 85.
                                                                                                                        Were you in his class at school??

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                                                          Were you in his class at school??
                                                                                                                          He was a student of kakaks

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X