• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arsenal are the sickness.

I fucking love watching them.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
      Yeah, I've layed him a lot there alright. Can't see him being retired before Cheltenham. He'll surely give it one last spin. One of the best chasers I've ever seen, shame the Gold Cup wasn't his race, and that he's had to cede it to inferior opposition (in terms of quality) numerous times.
      The gold cup is the blue riband of steeplechasing and as such any stats show is rarely won by the same horse twice. Indeed the last three Irish winners war of attrition, kicking king and imperial commander didn't even come under starters orders in the following seasons renewal. Kauto (2007-2010) won two of his four gold starts and Ruby has always maintained the horse wasn't right in 2008. Wayward lad, an old favorite of mine from the 80's won three king georges but was never better than second in a gold cup. However he was just touched off by Dawn Run in 86' as an 11yo so a lot of hope for Kauto still.
      "Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing." Jerome K. Jerome Three men in a Boat

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
        Fitz tourney the best of 2nite?
        what's the game there?

Comment

Toby Flood just kneed the Scarlets prop in the back when he was on the ground, little knacker

Comment

Originally posted by GingerMilla View Post
            The gold cup is the blue riband of steeplechasing and as such any stats show is rarely won by the same horse twice. Indeed the last three Irish winners war of attrition, kicking king and imperial commander didn't even come under starters orders in the following seasons renewal. Kauto (2007-2010) won two of his four gold starts and Ruby has always maintained the horse wasn't right in 2008. Wayward lad, an old favorite of mine from the 80's won three king georges but was never better than second in a gold cup. However he was just touched off by Dawn Run in 86' as an 11yo so a lot of hope for Kauto still.
            Imperial Call?

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post
              what's the game there?
              125 FO @ half 8, haven't played it in months though.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                Seeing as its Latin Day can we have a thread title change to "Infinitus est numerus stultorum" (Infinite is the number of fools) or something else apt.
                Away with him! he speaks Latin.
                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Excellent

Crap

Comment

Hours the scarlets game going?
                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

just finished a big bowl of chicken wings smothered in this stuff

fucking class
                      spicy finger licken good

Comment

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
                        Lads, anyone use/own any of the following compact cameras:

Canon S95
                        Canon Powershot G12
                        Panosonic Lumix LX5

Want to get a top end compact to bring while travelling rather than hauling my Dslr for around for a few months.

The three cameras above are the ones I've narrowed my search down to but can't make a decision on which one to go with.

Ended up ordering the Canon G12. Seems to fit what Id be looking for as a semi replacement to the slr.
                        NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                          Hours the scarlets game going?
                          Leicester have it in the bag 25-13 with 2 mins to go, Youngs scored a decent breakaway try. Been an ok game. Alain Rolland lost the rag with Leicester for backchat earlier, was kinda funny.

Edit: Leicester just scored a third try

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                            HOLD you nordie fuckers
                            Here cnutface, i'm living in Ulster but we're not Nordies

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                              Here cnutface, i'm living in Ulster but we're not Nordies

ok fucker

Comment

Jesus the weather in Waterford was a bit mental today, still managed a PB in the half marthon in 1hr 36 mins....5 minutes off my best time.

Ship Ship

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                  I intended my 4k post to be an epic damnation of the poker community - not people here specifically but just in general. I accidentally went over it so it will have to wait for 5k
                                  [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXw6znXPfy4[/ame]

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
                                  Ended up ordering the Canon G12. Seems to fit what Id be looking for as a semi replacement to the slr.
                                  Looks like a nice camera you cunt
                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                    Jesus the weather in Waterford was a bit mental today, still managed a PB in the half marthon in 1hr 36 mins....5 minutes off my best time.

Ship Ship
                                    Congrats! Great time.
                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Just watching an episode of Lie to Me and there was three characters from The Wire in it D'Angelo Barksdale-Wallace-Commissioner Burrell

Reminded me of this scene from The Wire

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrSy9r0-lMg[/ame]
                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Ship Ship

well it's worse now

Comment

Ship Ship
                                          if it was 5 mins off your best how was it a PB

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                            Congrats! Great time.
                                            Everyone has a great time in Waterford

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                                              Attached Files

Comment

Ship Ship
                                                Well done, you should have called in for a coffee.
                                                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Everyone has a great time in Waterford
                                                  I spent 3 weeks working in Waterford in 2000 found it to be miserable can only imagine what its like now with so many unemployed.
                                                  Kev did you get on Exeter?
                                                  first half disaster two 5 metre line outs 5 meter scrum no good easy penalty missed
                                                  then hit cross bar with one
                                                  scored just before break 3 -0 and converted try after break 10- 0 now

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                    I spent 3 weeks working in Waterford in 2000 found it to be miserable can only imagine what its like now with so many unemployed.
                                                    Waterford's a wonderful spot. Decided to make a home here with my family six years ago, one of the best descisions I ever made. It's far from miserable.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                      Waterford's a wonderful spot. Decided to make a home here with my family six years ago, one of the best descisions I ever made. It's far from miserable.
                                                      To be fair was working nights so didnt see the nightlife as such but not somewhere id be looking to go back too.

Comment

You know what i mean To clarify i smashed my previous pb by a mere some may say paltry 5 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                          Kev did you get on Exeter?
                                                          first half disaster two 5 metre line outs 5 meter scrum no good easy penalty missed
                                                          then hit cross bar with one
                                                          scored just before break 3 -0 and converted try after break 10- 0 now
                                                          Ya, Im on them alright.

As for Waterford, the city is a bit of a dump really. The boom misses us largely, but the recession is biting hard. The surrounding county is lovely though, some fantastic beaches and mountains. The corporation/city planners are idiots, there is so much potential for the city to be a lot more, but these muppets are clueless, check it out when the tall ships come back later this summer and the wonderful quayside isnt a big carpark as it usually is. What a waste

Comment

well it's worse now
                                                            Well fck me it was bad enough today i was like a drenched rat.

Well done, you should have called in for a coffee.
                                                            I would have loved a cuppa but had to fly back to Drogheda.

In fairness it was fucking miserable today heading out the Tramore Road into that headwind.

Comment

Ya, Im on them alright.

As for Waterford, the city is a bit of a dump really. The boom misses us largely, but the recession is biting hard. The surrounding county is lovely though, some fantastic beaches and mountains. The corporation/city planners are idiots, there is so much potential for the city to be a lot more, but these muppets are clueless, check it out when the tall ships come back later this summer and the wonderful quayside isnt a big carpark as it usually is. What a waste
                                                              You're spot on there Kev.

The carparks on the quay are an eyesore, such a shocking waste, I've been hearing that something's going to be done though, prob more hot air.

Town is a bit of a dump alright, I rarely venture in unless I have too.

It's the people, beaches etc that I love about the place, hopefully someone with some cop on will come along in the council with some sort of long term plan to sort out town.

Comment

OK i've never seen "My Cousin Vinny" so going to watch it now.

Just missed the first 15 mins. Joe Pesci has just walked into the cell and is talking to someone

What have i missed so far!

Comment

The BBV about to become obsolete?

http://www.pokernewsdaily.com/no-bad...-sunday-17636/

Comment

3 men walked into the guiness book of world records HQ. The first man claimed he had the worlds smallest arm. The second man claimed he had the worlds smallest foot. The third man claimed he had the worlds smallest penis.
                                                                    After getting their test results back the first man walked out and said "wow I really do have the worlds smallest arm" The second man walked out and said "wow I really do have the worlds smallest foot. The third man stormed out and said
                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                    "WHO THE FUCK IS JUSTIN BIEBER!?!?!?!

Comment

Just missed the first 15 mins. Joe Pesci has just walked into the cell and is talking to someone

About 15 minutes

Comment

Stop watching and start again. You have missed possibly the most important part, ie why there are gonna be in court

Comment

Good NFL link anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                            Good NFL link anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                              Stop watching and start again. You have missed possibly the most important part, ie why there are gonna be in court
                                                                              Cool. Missed even more foing that bleeding werewolf thread so will try again another time!

Comment

I've had Roman Polanski's the Ghost writer sitting in my movie queue for ages and I've b een looking forward to it ten minutes in and WTF is this shit?

Doh! its this [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Ghost-Writer-David-Boreanaz/dp/B001H5X6QM"]Ghost Writer[/ame] that I'd downloaded, so bad tis unwatchable FML

Aw well the Messenger is no2 on the list.
                                                                                Last edited by Strewelpeter; 15-01-11, 22:02.
                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Well, I have to say that the last 12 hours have been worse to read than the 12 hours prior. All the latin talk and the rugby was just boring.

And Kevin.. I really hope you open a separate thread once the cricket starts so we don't have to listen to all that shite day in day out

Lay off Sat Nav, she trying to get more involved in the forum and there are not many wimmin around these parts as it is so scaring them off is not great and others wont want to post. Ye wont scare me off easy though

Comment

Does Tony know your out of the kitchen and using his lap top??

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                      Does Tony know your out of the kitchen and using his lap top??
                                                                                      The kids laptop actually Mine died this afternoon, funeral on Monday.

You do realize I will get revenge on you at the Citywest?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                        The kids laptop actually Mine died this afternoon, funeral on Monday.

You do realize I will get revenge on you at the Citywest?
                                                                                        Oh no , whatever will i do .

Bring it on Jock

Comment

You know what i mean To clarify i smashed my previous pb by a mere some may say paltry 5 minutes
                                                                                          actually I didn't, it can be read two ways (of course i had to read it the other way.

5 mins sounds huge to take off 1hr 36mins, well done.

Sorry Ace, we can't all be like you...........a smart cnut

Comment

actually I didn't, it can be read two ways (of course i had to read it the other way.

5 mins sounds huge to take off 1hr 36mins, well done.

Sorry Ace, we can't all be like you...........a smart cnut
                                                                                            It's understandable at your age imo

Comment

Come on Ravens (-3.5!)

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                                Come on Ravens (-3.5!)
                                                                                                Best of luck. I think the Steelers cover that. Steelers in-running at +7.5 looks good value.

Comment

Just had 2 2k days in a row, and still feel inadequate cos of HiCloy's 9k score yesterday .
                                                                                                  Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                                                                    Just had 2 2k days in a row, and still feel inadequate cos of HiCloy's 9k score yesterday .
                                                                                                    Judging by your sample, you're more consistent. This should give you a better winrate long term.
                                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Steelers in Flacco's head. Taken them @ 7/4
                                                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Some interesting titles here:

Comment

Enda Kenny would sell almost everything if in power

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LX066DdRu8&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                                                                                                          https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                                                          http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post

^^ This one should be in that list! Very funny.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                              Considering the rank weather outside decided to make me and the gf Enchiladas..it's rank outside but it's summer inside!!
                                                                                                              Teatime in Sligo's hacienda.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5yTmVxRN2g&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                Time to resurrect the Book Club! This time with a book that doesn't suck.
                                                                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Need some run good badly.

50/55, 5k for first. Peanuts for most nearly everything else

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                                                                    Time to resurrect the Book Club! This time with a book that doesn't suck.
                                                                                                                    Start that good shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                                      Ah, memories!
                                                                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                                        Start that good shit.
                                                                                                                        I have an exam in a month, I'm currently rereading A Song of Ice And Fire in preparation for the TV series, and I've started running and playing good for the first time since September, so I really don't have time for new book. It'll be worth thinking about in late Feb or early March. Remind me then and I'll make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                                                                          I have an exam in a month, I'm currently rereading A Song of Ice And Fire in preparation for the TV series, and I've started running and playing good for the first time since September, so I really don't have time for new book. It'll be worth thinking about in late Feb or early March.
                                                                                                                          Na,doubt it'd get a second shot but who knows.Now a film club on the other hand...

Edit:night night.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X