Bookies win again.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
        Come on Kauto!!!!!
        Sadly they don't last forever.

Comment

this is for ye cunts that think myself and damo can't speak latin

volo vestri matris vello meus wire
          Last edited by Angry-Ball; 15-01-11, 15:19. Reason: latin dosn't translate back into the english that you translated to latin in the first place

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
            Sadly they don't last forever.
            Yeah, he never travelled or jumped with his usual fluency. It wouldn't surprise me if they retire him tbh.

Comment

Sky commentator saying Leicester instead of Leinster annoyed the shite out of me. Loved seeing Saracens getting a pummeling, can't really judge where Leinster are at off that though, Sarries were pathetic
              Last edited by daire; 15-01-11, 15:19.

Comment

One of the best Rugby streams I've ever seen

Ulster game now!

Comment

Originally posted by BlindLimper View Post
                  James on the door of the fitzwilliam is offically a cunt!!! Sorry for the strong language but he ruined my night the prick.
                  Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                  what happened?
                  Supposedly a sober bouncer thats been doing the job for years knows more than a locked degen. Agh he just took the line that once theres been drink taken then he wasn't letting people in. My post at half 5 this morning might have been a bit of an over reaction but i got a taxi to the place just to be sent away so was a bit pissed off. In defense of myself though im a fairly harmless drunk.

At least i got some sleep lastnight and the rest of the weekend isn't a complete right of now.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                    This thread really becomes a train wreck late at night.
                    Yeah, ehmm... Sorry about that

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                    Place has gone to the dogs the last 12 hours, the last few pages are borderline unreadable.
                    Yeah, ehmm... Sorry

It hurts when I blink.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                      One of the best Rugby streams I've ever seen

Ulster game now!
                      Thanks Emmet crystal clear no disruptions for last game very good Biarritz by 3

Comment

Originally posted by BlindLimper View Post
                        Supposedly a sober bouncer thats been doing the job for years knows more than a locked degen. Agh he just took the line that once theres been drink taken then he wasn't letting people in. My post at half 5 this morning might have been a bit of an over reaction but i got a taxi to the place just to be sent away so was a bit pissed off. In defense of myself though im a fairly harmless drunk.

At least i got some sleep lastnight and the rest of the weekend isn't a complete right of now.
                        Ive never been refused anywhere even when full of booze
                        see some of the gimps they have to dea with there your better off getting refused full of drink anyhow.

Probably save afortune seeing gusy arguing once there refused is funny to ever see a security man change mind there life referees once they make a decision thats it.

Personally despite them usually losing there bollix playing with drunks tilts me.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                          UPC are drilling a big hole at the side of my house

im afraid to go out and see, there is a blockage somewhere and they have to tear the ground up to get the broadband in and im wondering are they going to fix the hole after!

hubby not impressed!
                          one of them used my toilet and went in with his fuckin mucky boots grrrr
                          tell them to fill in the other one as well...............the very big one

Comment

i'm very very drunk,
                            can barely worked the keyboard, but the lord of the flies is a great boook, top classs

Comment

loved the 'look at the scoreboard' comment from o dric watching delayed coverage after wee hangover snooze,

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                loved the 'look at the scoreboard' comment from o dric watching delayed coverage after wee hangover snooze,
                                Didnt a couple of dublin players get abused for pointing at a score board when they were hammering someone in Leinster championship a few years ago one way to shut up a lippy kunt though.

Comment

Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur

Comment

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

snobs intellectualis extra hodie viget

Comment

Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

People call romanes they go youse.
                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

All 3 Man City scorers in my FF team with Tevez as captain.

Comment

Bah quite annoyed. Had Long Run marked as my bet of the day today EW. Didn't back it cos busy with football and in multiple tournies . Sigh. Myself and the flatmate were debating about punting James De Vassy too, and ended up deciding there wasn't enough edge. Sigh.

Can't really complain though, running v well this wkend so far.
                                              Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                Bah quite annoyed. Had Long Run marked as my bet of the day today EW. Didn't back it cos busy with football and in multiple tournies . Sigh. Myself and the flatmate were debating about punting James De Vassy too, and ended up deciding there wasn't enough edge. Sigh.

Can't really complain though, running v well this wkend so far.
                                                At least DJ Cambell is doing his best to help your W brom bet win!
                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Yeah sounds good
                                                  Last edited by tylerdurden94; 17-01-11, 18:57. Reason: snipped

Comment

Yeah sounds good
                                                    theyre on 4/5, app still a bet as is - game streamed on bf too
                                                    GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                      theyre on 4/5, app still a bet as is - game streamed on bf too
                                                      Hamsik is out for napoli which is a big loss. Montolivo is back for fiorentina but they have only had one result there since the 80's albeit last season. Napoli should win though

Comment

Napoli should piss that game, super at home, Fiorentina yet to win on the road, mass injuries and the Mutu mess still ongoing, Napoli have the best target man in Europe this season in Cavani and Lavetsi really complements him up front. Only negative is Hamsik is suspended, so transitions might not be as fluid but they are still a fantastic bet a that price all things considered..
                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

I love Ivanovic

Comment

Come on Ulster, deserve this.

Comment

most entertaining game Ive seen in ages at the Hawthorns, more sitters missed than an Andy Cole benefit night 3-2 could be any score

Comment

City match was awsome. Wolves unlucky to just get a point 4-3, they were 4-1 down and 1-0 up lol.

Comment

Sad day for racing, end of an era.

The greatest chaser of our lifetime is past his best.
                                                                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

He walked out of the team training session last week on his agents advice because they wouldn't give him a transfer to fellow relagation strugglers. The club have frozen him out since and are looking to take legal action against him. Apparentely he's fired his agent today and wants to come back to the club. He's a nutjob basically, hot wife/girlfriends though.
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

failed a dope test in bizarre cirumstances and the ban got reduced, left training one day over xmas and told fiorentina to go fuck themselves basically as they refused to transfer him to a relegation rival so he is being sued for breach of contract and frozen out of the squad. its just annoying more so than anything else as they have immense potential up front and it has all gone wrong this season jovetic injured too but hopefully they dont relegated
                                                                      Last edited by tylerdurden94; 17-01-11, 18:42. Reason: snipped

Comment

Seeing as its Latin Day can we have a thread title change to "Infinitus est numerus stultorum" (Infinite is the number of fools) or something else apt.

Comment

Epic defending. Come on Ulster!

Comment

massive knock on there in the ulster game.

i always have a chuckle when i watch biarritz as "Z" Ngwenya played for the team I played for in dallas and when I was there it improved drastically yet was still a shambles

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post

ForPadyDePlasterer???

Kauto will be back at Cheltenham in March

Comment

I intended my 4k post to be an epic damnation of the poker community - not people here specifically but just in general. I accidentally went over it so it will have to wait for 5k

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                  ForPadyDePlasterer???

Cheltenham suits him really badly imo. Gonna be quite a poor renewal this year.

Comment

Yeah its a bit like the way Jodami eventually dwindled. But he had such a good reign and was there longer than entitled to perhaps. I think he was past his best in last years gold cup. Certainly cant see him finding a better oppertunity in a grade1 as he did today. What a horse.

Comment

Fitz tourney the best of 2nite?

Comment

HOLD you nordie fuckers

Comment

Hold Ulster.

Comment

Epic stuff. WP Ulster. Please dont fuck it up now in Italy

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                              ForPadyDePlasterer???

You are a stupid cunt.
                                                                                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Goontafuck

Comment

Ulster says Yes
                                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Bah, A Bonus point win for Biarritz next week will put them through, although the same for Ulster will surely get them best runner up spot?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                      I intended my 4k post to be an epic damnation of the poker community - not people here specifically but just in general. I accidentally went over it so it will have to wait for 5k
                                                                                                      grim   
                                                                                                      [grim] –adjective, grim·mer, grim·mest.
                                                                                                      1.
                                                                                                      stern and admitting of no appeasement or compromise: grim determination; grim necessity.
                                                                                                      2.
                                                                                                      of a sinister or ghastly character; repellent: a grim joke.
                                                                                                      3.
                                                                                                      having a harsh, surly, forbidding, or morbid air: a grim man but a just one; a grim countenance.
                                                                                                      4.
                                                                                                      fierce, savage, or cruel: War is a grim business.
                                                                                                      Origin:
                                                                                                      bef. 900; ME, OE; c. OS, OHG grimm, ON grimmr

—Related forms
                                                                                                      grimly, adverb
                                                                                                      grimness, noun

—Synonyms
                                                                                                      1. harsh, unyielding. 2. frightful, horrible, dire, appalling, horrid, grisly, gruesome, hideous, dreadful. 3. severe, stern, hard. 4. ferocious, ruthless.

—Antonyms
                                                                                                      1. lenient. 2. attractive. 3. gentle.
                                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Anybody have a link for the Arsenal match thanks.

Comment

I still reckon Ruby can cajole one last hurrah from the ol' warrior come March. Well beaten today and wouldn't dream of laying any blame with the jockey but then AP wasn't at his best on Denman the first time he rode him. Ruby just oozes confidence when he sits on him.
                                                                                                          "Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing." Jerome K. Jerome Three men in a Boat

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post

Its a beaut

Comment

Cheltenham suits him really badly imo. Gonna be quite a poor renewal this year.
                                                                                                                Agreed, he was never anywhere near his best at Cheltenham imo, I think I laid him pretty much every time he ran there.

There is no way he will be competitive in the Gold Cup judging by today's performance, and as such I think he should be retired. He owes them nothing.

Comment

Nasri should get assist points for that dummy

Napoli been very poor so far, lucky to be level.
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                                    Agreed, he was never anywhere near his best at Cheltenham imo, I think I laid him pretty much every time he ran there.

There is no way he will be competitive in the Gold Cup judging by today's performance, and as such I think he should be retired. He owes them nothing.
                                                                                                                    Yeah, I've layed him a lot there alright. Can't see him being retired before Cheltenham. He'll surely give it one last spin. One of the best chasers I've ever seen, shame the Gold Cup wasn't his race, and that he's had to cede it to inferior opposition (in terms of quality) numerous times.

Comment

Jesus dont be wheeling out the Kauto isnt good around Cheltenham tripe please.

Hes won 2 Gold Cups and was second to what was a freak horse at that stage.

Tipped up early in the Champion Chase when he would have raped them and one bad run last year when he may have been past his best.

Comment

Considering the rank weather outside decided to make me and the gf Enchiladas..it's rank outside but it's summer inside!!
                                                                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Anyone watchin the news ? Roisin Shorthall TD refering to the government as a busted flush . Funny
                                                                                                                          You got to have a lot of balls, to play golf the way I do!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X