X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haircuts and moisturisers?
    Yer all ghey imo!

NSFW without headphones
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in9SiDtJLaU"]Straight is the new gay[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
      dear FTP poker RNG.

Can I have an Ace. Just one.

Down to last 3 of an MTT. Massive CL is just table captaining, and pushing every hand, picking up thousands of chips.

I've been massively card dead, photo of my cards in recent hands to follow.
      meh, out anyway.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
        re the gheyness, people need to man up and get back to discussing football imo
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0d0pqglnws
        legendary

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
          RE the gheyness, people need to man up and get back to discussing football IMO
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0d0pQgLNws
          because there is nothing like making out with your guyfriends ??

Comment

This looks good IMO:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afvroczf42U[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpY9SpZmLp0[/ame]
            Last edited by Ste05; 01-03-10, 18:37.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
              Haircuts and moisturisers?
              Yer all ghey imo!

NSFW without headphones
              Straight is the new gay
              You have superb taste in comedy. I was actually thinking about posting a Steve Hughes link in relation to the charity discussion that was going on, so...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAGJpISVERg[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                whats the lulz here? or is it a general ah yea we know him as a footballer so he must be teh value at the pokies? he plays all the time in the big game in the VIC, he has won 2 GUKPT titles inc the grand final - id think its fair to say that he is loling at us. not many of us here in a position to be loling at him.
                I'm just lol'ing at the Irish flag beside his name on the hendon mob, nice touch...Didn't realise he had done so well in tournaments, though
                "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                  You have superb taste in comedy.
                  yes; yes i do

Comment

dear FTP poker RNG.

Can I have an Ace. Just one.

Down to last 3 of an MTT. Massive CL is just table captaining, and pushing every hand, picking up thousands of chips.

I've been massively card dead, photo of my cards in recent hands to follow.
                    meh, out anyway.
                    You got A2 and A4 - did you fold them?

Comment

Poker accounts locked out for a month.

So long poker, hello FM2010

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                        You got A2 and A4 - did you fold them?
                        yup

Bad fold? Dont think so...

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                          Poker accounts locked out for a month.

So long poker, hello FM2010
                          its dissapointing tbh.....

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                            its dissapointing tbh.....
                            I've been playing it a bit since xmas, but not enough. I've quite enjoyed it tbh.

Not as good as the mighty CM01/02, the best of the series by a long way imo.

Comment

I've been playing it a bit since xmas, but not enough. I've quite enjoyed it tbh.

Only 97/98 comes close. To this day I'm convinced To Maderia will sign for Shelbourne and turn our fortunes around...Taribo West on a free transfer is a snip too, make the rest of your team cheap Sweedish youngsters and you can't lose.
                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Blasphemy!

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

In fairness everyone knows 01/02 was by far the best...

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                    Only 97/98 comes close. To this day I'm convinced To Maderia will sign for Shelbourne and turn our fortunes around...Taribo West on a free transfer is a snip too, make the rest of your team cheap Sweedish youngsters and you can't lose.
                                    Ah yes, the names come flooding back so easily

Maxim Tsigalko
                                    Tonton Zola Moukoko
                                    Kennedy Bakircioglu
                                    Kim Kallstrom
                                    Julius Agahowa
                                    Hugo Pinheiro
                                    Mike Duff

all must have's at the start of the game

Comment

In fairness everyone knows 01/02 was by far the best...
                                      No chance, 97/98 was so far ahead of it's time it's number one for mise.
                                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

yup

Bad fold? Dont think so...
                                        i just just highlightin that you did get an A.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                          Blasphemy!

95/96 was the first one I played properly I think. The mighty Ralph Brand, what a hero.

I think 98/99 had a bit of a bug where if put a striker with a high intelligence and high skill/shooting rating to man mark the opposition keeper he would score a shed load of goals. Kluivert got me more than 100 goals in a season for Barca doing it.

A dumb striker would just keep getting caught offside though
                                          Last edited by KevIRL; 01-03-10, 19:05.

Comment

To Maderia. You could play him anywhere. Was the best!

Comment

Think it also had a weird bug my mates discovered managing Milan where putting Desailly in the sweeper role but having him run all the way up to the strikers would net him 50 or so goals a season. He really perfected that late arrive into the box!

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                whats the lulz here? or is it a general ah yea we know him as a footballer so he must be teh value at the pokies? he plays all the time in the big game in the VIC, he has won 2 GUKPT titles inc the grand final - id think its fair to say that he is loling at us. not many of us here in a position to be loling at him.
                                                +1

Comment

To Maderia. You could play him anywhere. Was the best!
                                                  Finding out To Maderia wasn't real was like finding out Santa wasn't real, but far worse...If you started with Shels, Barcelona or some non league team he'd still sign for you and be your best player by the end of the season...

First result on google image search, pretty standard for Tó, bar a strangely slow start....

Last edited by Sledgejammer; 01-03-10, 19:10.

Comment

lol screw 2010, I'm goin looking for the 0102 disk

Comment

lol screw 2010, I'm goin looking for the 0102 disk
                                                      im pretty sure you can download it for free from the cm website. Im tempted too!

Comment

Ah yes, the names come flooding back so easily

Maxim Tsigalko
                                                        Tonton Zola Moukoko
                                                        Kennedy Bakircioglu
                                                        Kim Kallstrom
                                                        Julius Agahowa
                                                        Hugo Pinheiro
                                                        Mike Duff

all must have's at the start of the game
                                                        Also if you load the Scottish leagues they have about 5 top class young players that come through. They won the World Cup and Euros twice with them. A striker had 46 goals in 48 caps. Love that game so much. Might buy again and edit it to todays teams.

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                          Can anyone explain to me the logic behind introducing a car scrappage scheme to "stimulate the economy"? Clearly it makes no sense to subsidize importing products from outside the country. What's FFs excuse?

Cliff notes
                                                          In less than 18 months, more than 10,000 people have
                                                          lost their jobs in the Irish Motor Industry. New car sales
                                                          are down by more than 2/3 on last year. Government
                                                          revenue generated from VAT & VRT has reduced by
                                                          2/3 in 2 years. This is simply not sustainable.
                                                          In this document, we show how the introduction
                                                          of a Scrappage Scheme for January 2010 could
                                                          substantially increase Government revenue, protect
                                                          35,000 jobs and 1,500 businesses, reduce CO2
                                                          emissions and boost consumer confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                            Also if you load the Scottish leagues they have about 5 top class young players that come through. They won the World Cup and Euros twice with them. A striker had 46 goals in 48 caps. Love that game so much. Might buy again and edit it to todays teams.
                                                            Mark Kerr being the talisman of the side I assume. Pretty sure you can download fully updated databases online also.

Comment

Mark Kerr was a legend from Scotland, started with Falkirk I think.

He was an MC though and never fitted well in with my attacking tactics

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                I see your gayness and raise you extra-gay points:

I lived in the gayest part of Sydney

and shared a house with a gay guy

'twas fun

Re-Raise, I lived on Davie St in Vancouver, so gay even the bus stops are pink and I regularly drank in places called the FountainHead and Pumpjack
                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

They bring out very good updates for each season. Site seems to be down right now though

Comment

^^^^^

The government wern't been asked to subsidise the cars but to reduce their rediculous tax rate. Remember the base price of a car in Ireland is the second/third cheapest in Europe but our cars retail are one of the dearest because of Taxes / Duties / VRT

Comment

Anyone want 41$ on FullTilt for your PPP, thinking of playing that IO sat

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                        Re-Raise, I lived on Davie St in Vancouver, so gay even the bus stops are pink and I regularly drank in places called the FountainHead and Pumpjack
                                                                        but are they bent?
                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

finally got my boards account back...

better late than never

Comment

Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
                                                                            Is that sat ipoker wide?

Comment

http://www.champman0102.co.uk/

They bring out very good updates for each season. Site seems to be down right now though
                                                                              My brother still plays 01/02 but with an update after each transfer window. This is despite various family members buying him newer editions down through the years.

I haven't played for a long time, I can't bring myself to start again because I know it will put an end to me doing anything productive with my free time.

Best I ever did was probably going from being manager of Shels to winning the CL with Nottingham Forest who I took over when they were in division 2. I'd planned on winning it with Shels but I just could never get anywhere in Europe with them. I did know a lad who by 2025 had turned Bray Wanderers into European Champions, but I didn't have the dedication.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                Seems like someone thought 2010 was a leap year or something, and that is causing the issue. I must turn it on later to verify mine is screwed too, although I don't exactly use it too often.
                                                                                If its one of the older phat ones, the advice from Sony is not to turn it on. The slim ones seem ok. http://digg.com/playstation/PSN_Cras...lar+Stories%29
                                                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Sent u a pm.

Comment

Think it also had a weird bug my mates discovered managing Milan where putting Desailly in the sweeper role but having him run all the way up to the strikers would net him 50 or so goals a season. He really perfected that late arrive into the box!
                                                                                    Gary Mills of Rushden And Diamonds. 30 goal/season midfielder with mediocre stats if you set him like that. Good times.
                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

heyyyyyyy

CHD is back

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

He was never gone tbf.

Comment

...
                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                            bad news for you Playstation types
                                                                                            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aimPRKfqKGw[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                                                                                              heyyyyyyy

CHD is back

Back again
                                                                                              CHD is back
                                                                                              Tell your friends

Comment

This RyanHatfield character is obv a level yes?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                  Got this funky new math alarm for the phone. You set the level of maths you want to solve and you have to solve the questions before you are allowed to press snooze or dismiss on the alarm. Dismissing the alarm requires answering an extra question compared to snoozing. Big choice of maths puzzles including algebraic equations and probability. Just sticking with plain old multiplication and division for now!
                                                                                                  Good god, that sounds like the worst app in the world.

What happens if you can't solve the math?
                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                    Where was that? I stayed in a hotel in West Georgia St. I love Vancouver, fab place.

Comment

This RyanHatfield character is obv a level yes?
                                                                                                      nah, he's just young.

Can't all start off "learned". Give him a chance imo

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                        Got this funky new math alarm for the phone. You set the level of maths you want to solve and you have to solve the questions before you are allowed to press snooze or dismiss on the alarm. Dismissing the alarm requires answering an extra question compared to snoozing. Big choice of maths puzzles including algebraic equations and probability. Just sticking with plain old multiplication and division for now!

It really is an evil but brilliant app.
                                                                                                        Didn't Gmail have something like this to prevent you sending drunken e-mails?

If that app could stop me sending drunken messages, I'd happily pay for it.

Comment

nah, he's just young.

Can't all start off "learned". Give him a chance imo
                                                                                                          This.

He isn't as bad as that RichieLawlor character back on boards at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                                                                                            Good god, that sounds like the worst app in the world.

What happens if you can't solve the math?
                                                                                                            bounce the phone off the wall ??

Comment

Wow! another fantastic finish to UC
                                                                                                              Correct result this time.
                                                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

He was never gone tbf.
                                                                                                                well then why were we looking for him??

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                  The twat wearing the tux looked ridiculous imo.

Comment

ok iam going off shooting some fellas

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                      You gotta love when Paxman gets inpatient with slow answers. He really does like to give a good tounge lashing.

Also I hate when people take a drink after they get a question right. Tilts me for some reason.
                                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Beat: have 3hour and 20mins stopover in Sao Paolo, then a 11hour and 35min flight FML

no brag at the minute
                                                                                                                        http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

...
                                                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X