Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 3000/6000 Blinds (2 handed) - Hold'em Manager Hand Converter from HandHistoryConverter.com

Hero (SB) (t120456)
    BB (t369544)

Hero's M: 13.38

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, A
    Hero bets t116706, BB calls t113706

Flop: (t239412) 10, 6, K (2 players)

Turn: (t239412) J (2 players)

River: (t239412) 2 (2 players)

Total pot: t239412

Results:
    Hero had K, A (one pair, Kings).
    BB had 10, K (two pair, Kings and tens).
    Outcome: BB won t240912

Shipped 2nd in donkament for €2700. Sick exit hand but ran well all through the tournie.

Comment

Mad bastard...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_xeqc5EG0E&feature=watch_response[/ame]
      (HD that shit imo)
      It's all an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
        For fuck sake!! Lads I'm sorry to say we have another liar on our hands! Can't trust anyone on here anymore!

SPOILER
        You do realise I was being sarcastic saying I'm a live donk don't you? As in i'm a live player Seriously....

Lol I just put up a brag about winning a live tourney!
        http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
        http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

Comment

Originally posted by 72zero View Post
          Mad bastard...

This guy is crazy: he is feeding a 5 meters crocodile like it was adog.Shot in the Rio Tarcoles, Costa Rica , in august 2010.

(HD that shit imo)
          Disappointing 72, i thought that was tame

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Carl_Morrissey View Post
              You do realise I was being sarcastic saying I'm a live donk don't you? As in i'm a live player Seriously....

hehe

Comment

Btw how shocking is it that nobody online is called LiveDonk? Seems like it would be a pretty standard online username

Comment

Btw how shocking is it that nobody online is called LiveDonk? Seems like it would be a pretty standard online username
                  Terrible save.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                    Terrible save.
                    Save?

Comment

Save?
                      I dunno.

Comment

That was quick

Ted Williams, homeless man with golden voice, detained by LAPD at Hollywood hotel

Comment

Save?
                          Take a step back and think about it!

Comment

I dunno.
                            Me neither? I've been playing since 830 and I've a headache so I cant figure out what is/isn't a level!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                Take a step back and think about it!
                                I genuinely don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                  Doesn't look like much in fairness, he hasn't hit the coke and hookers yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                    He would be grand now only for that curse of a golden voice.

Comment

Someone quote this and say yes or no. Random flip of a coin.

Comment

This dude has got to be the funniest on youtube.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kga0eKfeeTE&feature=sub[/ame]

Comment

I genuinely don't know.

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                          Screen name?
                                          LiveDonk
                                          Nice on the spot thinking.

For fuck sake!! Lads I'm sorry to say we have another liar on our hands! Can't trust anyone on here anymore!

SPOILER
                                          Sligoboi levelling

Carl missing the level

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                          [ ] got the joke
                                          HH pointing it out

Decent comeback to change the subject

Terrible save.
                                          CHD doesn't think so

Comment

Yes. Have another beer before bed

Comment

Always yes
                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Comment

Disappointing 72, i thought that was tame
                                                  Ah I suppose he's no Steve alright.

UL earlier, you would have been set up had you won that last 3-way all-in. GG.
                                                  It's all an illusion

Comment

Nice on the spot thinking.

Sligoboi levelling

Carl missing the level

HH pointing it out

Decent comeback to change the subject

CHD doesn't think so
                                                    Thank you I'm dumb as shit.

Comment

For NFL fans, especially those that think Rex Ryan is popular.

'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/fp/fl...&pollId=105156
                                                        A question I seen on another forum today:

If a child is coming in to Rex Ryan's house and he asks them to take off their shoes does that count as sexual assault?
                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by 72zero View Post
                                                          Ah I suppose he's no Steve alright.

UL earlier, you would have been set up had you won that last 3-way all-in. GG.
                                                          Was almost in the zone from just before the bubble burst. Was happy enough to find my AK live against 2 players all in and would have been putting the kettle on if i got lucky there. Cost me €75 to play and i cashed for $86 i think lol. Not playing tomorrow but will FT at least 1 event before next Tuesday or i'm not playing another tourney this month

Comment

A question I seen on another forum today:
                                                            lmfao.
                                                            'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Yes. Have another beer before bed
                                                              Wish I went drinking.

If you said no I would have. Sligoperson confirmed I should stay in.

Comment

Wish I went drinking.

If you said no I would have. Sligoperson confirmed I should stay in.
                                                                Sorry

But on the upside:

room: ipb
                                                                password: chd

Edit: Wait, what was the question!?!
                                                                Last edited by sligoboi; 12-01-11, 03:05.
                                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Was almost in the zone from just before the bubble burst. Was happy enough to find my AK live against 2 players all in and would have been putting the kettle on if i got lucky there. Cost me €75 to play and i cashed for $86 i think lol. Not playing tomorrow but will FT at least 1 event before next Tuesday or i'm not playing another tourney this month
                                                                  I cant play tomorrow either. Tomorrow's structure is almost too good. 15min levels, 5k starting stack, 5k rebuys and a 5k add-on with antes coming in in level 10. It's gonna go on all night.
                                                                  It's all an illusion

Comment

Im on my phone sligboi!

Comment

Im on my phone sligboi!
                                                                      Ah ok..go drinking then!
                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Community - loving the good will hunting reverso

Comment

Ah ok..go drinking then!
                                                                          No, I have grown up since my bday! Mature now

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/fp/fl...&pollId=105156
                                                                            Getting a blank page

Comment

Its working for me.

Comment

My sleeping pattern is fucked!

Just sitting down now, starting season 4 of the Wire having a beer!

Comment

New BMW ad for used cars. Very good imo

Comment

Lakers crushing. Up almost 40 points 2 mins into second half!
                                                                                    edit: closing in on 50 points up now!
                                                                                    Last edited by cardshark202; 12-01-11, 05:03.

Comment

Originally posted by mdwexford
                                                                                      Yup i is ze Marvin.
                                                                                      I didn't know that.

Always assumed Starving Marvin was the Starvin Marvin was the same one from boards the gambling forum, figured he just got pissed off with the nonsense posted over there so took up poker

Comment

also, I hope Kev is off somewhere preparing some sort of epic 5,000 post.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

meh - ANZPT season 3 is kicking off soon.
                                                                                              Want to play some of these events, but they all fall on awkward days/times

It's pretty -EV for me to miss a days work that's worth a decent chunk of the buy-in, plus I need to save my dayd off/holidays for a trip home

Eyeing up the 6 max events anyway

Comment

Planning on buying in direct?

Comment

I'd like to give the ME Sats a go, bubble a ticket last time. But the ME is starting mid-week, and I can't really justify taking two days off (yup, balla!!)*

So its prob going to be a weekend side event. I'll either play cash and try to spin up to a buy-in. Or maybe sell some % on here and buy direct. Between sponsorship, flights, new place etc, BR management should be taken serious.

*I'll still play online sats and if I get one, i'll prob just say fuck it and take the days off.

Comment

They're not all midweek are they? Melbourne wasn't anyway.

Comment

...

Comment

What is with all the CHD bashing?
                                                                                                        For shame.

SPOILER

Originally posted by Dub13 View Post
                                                                                                        It would seem Kerry people are still a bit tick....
                                                                                                        lol@hotmail

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                        Herself: 'what's all this about pregnant ginger nurses?'

I'm now being monitored.Oh dear.

P.S. I love you.
                                                                                                        gl, we hardly knew ye..
                                                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

...

Comment

whatever. DAD

Comment

...

Comment

In a poem, yes.
                                                                                                                In reality they never contract.

Don't quote me on this but it is my understanding that the baby exits via the front bum, can't confirm myself.

----------

Tilted by primetime, the guy doing the voiceover gets paid to do voice overs/reports.

Skip to 6:40 (if you are arsed).
                                                                                                                He clearly says 'turd' instead of 'third'.
                                                                                                                It's pretty distracting.

It'd be a great idea if RTE were to hire articulate people so we could focus on the report itself.

Comment

ah fck - you aswell?

on a slight sidenote - and assuming we get to there (fingers-crossed, touch wood), but we were wondering the other day about how the baby actually comes out. Is it that the 'lady parts' expand enough to allow the exodus of the kid, but then hopefully contract?
                                                                                                                  Surely you have heard of 'Luigi with the biggada head" ???

Comment

ah fck - you aswell?

on a slight sidenote - and assuming we get to there (fingers-crossed, touch wood), but we were wondering the other day about how the baby actually comes out. Is it that the 'lady parts' expand enough to allow the exodus of the kid, but then hopefully contract?
                                                                                                                    the lady parts are pretty much torn to shreds.it's the skull of the child, still pretty soft which elongates (think cone head) and squeezes through the cervix. once that's through the rest follows surfin the amniotic fluid tidal wave.

graphic enough? :-)

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                                      the lady parts are pretty much torn to shreds.it's the skull of the child, still pretty soft which elongates (think cone head) and squeezes through the cervix. once that's through the rest follows surfin the amniotic fluid tidal wave.

graphic enough? :-)
                                                                                                                      You left out the part where the female body produces some hormone to aid in the gentle seperating of the pelvis from the hip bones....this could have happened in my head, not too sure....oh, its nothing like TV Hitch...NOTHING !!

edit...look up episiotomy...lol, glad i aint a chick (sometimes...)
                                                                                                                      Last edited by oleras; 12-01-11, 09:22.
                                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

ask yore Ma

obviously

SPOILER
                                                                                                                        'pelvic floor exercises' are, I believe, the required post-natal method
                                                                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Quite likely she'll also take a dump at the same time.
                                                                                                                          The true miracle of birth.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X