This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
    All the Gingers out there won't like this.
    it does explain Cardshark's bitterness towards HH though
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
      ah the innocence of young lads who still think that nurses are hot...
      Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
      85% of nurses are rough and bet down - as a veteran of CFJ's I can testify to that
      Lol obv true, maybe the % goes down to about 50% 20% at 4 in the morning outside Coppers. Still want to see a pic of the broad all the same
      Profit before people.

Comment

Full Tilt down for everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Belgowho View Post
          Full Tilt down for everyone?
          What's 'full tilt'?
          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

They're doing an update.
            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

85% of women are rough.

Obviously that doesnt mean you wouldnt.

Comment

ah the innocence of young lads who still think that nurses are hot...
                Nurses are hot, stop ruining the sterotype The nonhot ones don't have boyfriends staying in a flat. The non hot ones
                are married to coppers (actual coppers) and live in Dublin satellite towns like Naas, Kilkock and Dunboyne with distant memories of Lawlors Flannerys and CFJs to keep them compnay as their cunt of a husband brags about GAA scores and giving out speeding tickets to Dubs. Their houses are already paid for from profits during the overpriced sale of Daddys farming land to developers. They are strong advocates of industrial action agiasnt cutbacks so they can stay at home and trim their childrens eyebrows and watch recordings of nationwide.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                  One time... Black baby

& the big gay Nigerian flatmate with a big fat cigar in his mouth and a bottle of super strength Guinness in his paw, arriving up to the hospital to congratulate the nursehiker

ooh and fwiw: flatmate's burd fits squarely under the "don't shit on your own doorstep" rule

tut tut tut!
                  it's the landlords doorstop. flastmates come and go but memories aaaahh :-)

Comment

Somebody finalise the next IPB session,I want to meet the rest of you freaks

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                      Ridiculous day today.

Went into work with the aim of sorting through the few hundred emails that had been ignoring for the last few weeks, only for an admin to come in and ask about a new student who was enrolled for the January intake of the Masters in Finance that I run.

Had no idea we were running a new course starting in January as we'd never done it before, so emailed the head of department - she had no idea, so she emailed her boss - he had no idea, so he emailed the dean - he had no idea. Essentially no-one has any idea why we have 20 students turned up expecting a Masters starting on Wednesday. I mean absolutely no-one. wtf?!

All the students came from abroad so were issued with all the visa letters necessary to get here, but even the admissions office are a bit perplexed as to how it happened even though they admit issuing the visa letters.

Meh; 20 students by £14k each is a fckload of money so I made it okay by essentially arranging a new Masters degree in the space of a few hours, but who knows if its any good?! Had to be a bit nasty to a few people though, which will end up costing me in the long run.

lol public sector bureaucracy. Definitely going on the annual appraisal form in the box marked 'things you saved us from fcking up'.

This made me laugh! I'm being swamped with various admin emails but nought compared to that!

I'm trying my best to ignore most of them and, as I am back in Ireland for graduation, they cant just drop by the office.

Comment

Dilemma: I've stopped playing poker and havent played a game in over a year at this stage. I've now been invited to join a couple of big-hitters (job wise) which would open up an excellent network of contacts that I would never have access to otherwise. Only been invited to join the game through the husband of a friend of a work colleague. To play or not to play - that is the question........

Comment

Originally posted by K1NG View Post
                          Dilemma: I've stopped playing poker and havent played a game in over a year at this stage. I've now been invited to join a couple of big-hitters (job wise) which would open up an excellent network of contacts that I would never have access to otherwise. Only been invited to join the game through the husband of a friend of a work colleague. To play or not to play - that is the question........
                          Lose a little gain in the long run!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

If you had a gambling problem, dont.

If you just fell out of love with the game or it crushed you on the inside, I highly recommend jumping back on that ship. Nothing worse than running off the pier when the ship has left the harbor.

Comment

I wish this were accurate, nice pic all the same:

SPOILER

Comment

Should i link this thread to my nurse girlfriend?

Comment

Was just looking at the most recent version of SPSS. (first thought with all these softwares tends to be - 'they said it couldn't be cracked, but look at it now!'). It has a neural networks option, which essentially finds trends in chaotic data. Has anyone come across many studies of this? See this one about predicting greyhound races which is a bit promising. Can't imagine bookies are using neural networks yet.
                                      LOL
                                      So once the greyhounds score at least 15/30 for standing at heel and 15/30 for Sit Stay then they should be up to winning a Class IV at HArolds X
                                      HH needs a valium IMO

Somebody finalise the next IPB session,I want to meet the rest of you freaks
                                      You'll be too drunk to even see them never mind meet them.
                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by aodea View Post
                                        only if shes in the 15%

Comment

ldo

Comment

Pic first then we will decide if she's allowed in! Obv we dont have a no mingers rule, although an excuse to get pic's of hot wimmens should be used!

Comment

Whoever said watching poker after dark in 720p was the nuts is correct!

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post

ooh and fwiw: flatmate's burd fits squarely under the "don't shit on your own doorstep" rule

tut tut tut!
                                                I always thought the aying was "dont get caught shitting on your own doorstep". I prefer mine

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                    You'll be too drunk to even see them never mind meet them.
                                                    My boy,I insist on introducing you to the epicurean delight that is Burger King on our next sojourn.

Mayhap your fine wife will permit you to stay out a little longer this time

Comment

Can't join.

Comment

My boy,I insist on introducing you to the epicurean delight that is Burger King on our next sojourn.

Mayhap your fine wife will permit you to stay out a little longer this time
                                                        Next session should be in Burger King obv.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                          only if shes in the 15%
                                                          15% of nurses or 15% of all women?

Comment

for anyone following

Michaela Harte strangled, Mauritius police report

Linky = http://news.ie.msn.com/article.aspx?...ntid=155815261

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                              Can't join.
                                                              Not happy enough?

Comment

most people seem to nowadays

it's far more fun not to, then allow various deranged old women to examine the shape of your lady's stomach and make bizarre, yet oddly certain statements about the sex of the baby. Complete strangers approach you and do it. Very wierd phenomenon.
                                                                I am in the "find out when it pops out" brigrade, it ruins the suprise finding out in advance

Did anyone watch that programme on Channel 4 last night about Britains Fattest Man. I found myself cursing down the telly at the guy. He is costing the UK Tax payer a 100k a year, continually stuffing shit down his gob circa 20k calories a day, got his mothers house repossed as she remortaged for him so he could buy more food, gets to have costly surgery for freeand starts crying at every opportunity when things don't go his way.
                                                                I know there are genuine people out there that suffer with their weight but i felt outraged for some reason by this guy as he seemed like a lazy fucking chancer. And before people jump in and say the guy has a disease i don't buy it for one minute the simple fact he is a kebab eating machine. End rant.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
                                                                  Not happy enough?
                                                                  Was thinking that is the case. I will smile all day and try again tomorrow.

Comment

Comment

Can't join.
                                                                      Me neither

Comment

You can find patterns in anything if you look hard enough...

Don't know how useful it is though.

Comment

i have read the shennanigans of the bbv of the last 12hours

happy dude
                                                                          you can stick your happy group up yer hole!!!!!!

hitchhiker
                                                                          you will not be coming around to my house...EVER!

that is all

edit:
                                                                          actually HH you can come round to my house
                                                                          SPOILER
                                                                          be as good as way as any to get rid of the wife

still feel the same about happy dudes club
                                                                          Last edited by Angry-Ball; 11-01-11, 12:36.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                            You can find patterns in anything if you look hard enough...

Don't know how useful it is though.
                                                                            a bit like there is a pattern to your posting around here

mmmmm interesting

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                              i have read the shennanigans of the bbv of the last 12hours

happy dude
                                                                              you can stick your happy group up yer hole!!!!!!
                                                                              We will keep your application on file.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                                                                I am in the "find out when it pops out" brigrade, it ruins the suprise finding out in advance

Did anyone watch that programme on Channel 4 last night about Britains Fattest Man. I found myself cursing down the telly at the guy. He is costing the UK Tax payer a 100k a year, continually stuffing shit down his gob circa 20k calories a day, got his mothers house repossed as she remortaged for him so he could buy more food, gets to have costly surgery for freeand starts crying at every opportunity when things don't go his way.
                                                                                I know there are genuine people out there that suffer with their weight but i felt outraged for some reason by this guy as he seemed like a lazy fucking chancer. And before people jump in and say the guy has a disease i don't buy it for one minute the simple fact he is a kebab eating machine. End rant.
                                                                                I watched it last night too.

I couldnt believe his reaction when his home help was cut.

It was grimly fascinating to watch

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                  We will keep your application on file.
                                                                                  In a filing cabinet?

Comment

...

Comment

Was trying to think of a way to say more or less exactly this. (although it wasn't shagging). lol cardshark tbh - isn't he in Argentina at the moment? Can imagine him walking down the street going 'mustn't look at the girls, they might have boyfriends'.
                                                                                      I can't imagine you posting the story if you just had a cheeky gawk at your housemate's bird. Also if he's a housemate, I would have thought the general idea is to try stay friendly with them, not piss them off and have to avoid them if you live with them!
                                                                                      You can try spin this any way you want, but what you did was pretty scummy imo.

Comment

Anybody recommend a wee FM radio for the bike.
                                                                                        Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                          Nurses are hot, stop ruining the sterotype The nonhot ones don't have boyfriends staying in a flat. The non hot ones
                                                                                          are married to coppers (actual coppers) and live in Dublin satellite towns like Naas, Kilkock and Dunboyne with distant memories of Lawlors Flannerys and CFJs to keep them compnay as their cunt of a husband brags about GAA scores and giving out speeding tickets to Dubs. Their houses are already paid for from profits during the overpriced sale of Daddys farming land to developers. They are strong advocates of industrial action agiasnt cutbacks so they can stay at home and trim their childrens eyebrows and watch recordings of nationwide.
                                                                                          This needs a lot more love. Quality stuff.

Comment

...

Comment

In a filing cabinet?
                                                                                              On the notice board where we can all see it everyday and lol. Yes

Comment

Cant find the link to it but it was up before about some guy who found his flatmate pissing in the milk on boards. Becarefull eating your cornflakes HH

Comment

A really big thanks who whoever was recommending Party Down on here yesterday. Im already 3/4 way through season 1. Its very good.

Comment

Hooking up with your roommates girlfriend is ridiculously low and there's no defence for it, and likening it to looking at girls on the street who might have a boyfriend is fucking retarded

Comment

Ye, HH is looking more and more like a sociopath to be honest, not only the roommate but what about the pregnant girlfriend? You'd know you were once involved with student politics.

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                                                                                                        Has anyone watch No Ordinary Family yet?

Its starting on Sky tomorrow and was wondering if its worth room on my planner
                                                                                                        Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                        I watched the first 3 or 4...thought it was terrible myself !
                                                                                                        I really like it
                                                                                                        live action incredibles, with really cheesy storylines.
                                                                                                        It's deadly
                                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                          Icky, If my book on HH is ever to go to print I need his sexploits to continue. I'm also writing a book on my 27 lives so far. I'm hoping this to go to print before the end of 2012 when the world will end according to Myan prophacies and the rantings of a wino on Dolphin Barn, the very same fellow who chillingly predicted Howard Webb would be kind to Man United v Liverpool on Saturday.
                                                                                                          I thought Finkle lived in Wexford not Dolphin Barn.

Comment

Hmmmm nice pen

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5eusxIe6jA[/ame]

From 1.35 forward, just soul read em and never get invited back again.

Play it imo, nothing to lose really.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5eusxIe6jA

From 1.35 forward, just soul read em and never get invited back again.

Play it imo, nothing to lose really.
                                                                                                                The DA's made his two pair but he knows they're no good. Ah Rounders, what a movie, must watch that tonight it's been far too long
                                                                                                                "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                                                  Anybody recommend a wee FM radio for the bike.
                                                                                                                  What type of music does she like?

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56oJ1SMbqFY&

Dude's a madman obviously - but interesting stuff nonetheless.

good watch,

looked up that shane perez guy he met on the bridge, some interesting pictures alot of them can't be linked off his site

nsfw
                                                                                                                      SPOILER

Comment

/ meh, haven't quite done the story justice
                                                                                                                        you need to invite rounders along next time for reportage
                                                                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X