X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ffs. cunts!

Who are the 8 left?
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
      Drunken poker....flips ?
      While your drunk there sign up for WW
      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Just a quick heads up that the college football National Championship Game is on tomorrow night at 1:30am. The Auburn Tigers (13-0) v Oregon Ducks (12-0). My favourite game of the year.

I'll be rooting for the ducks simply because of their mascot. I love this guy.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10m2NmEHXdk[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
          Who are the 8 left?
          Pittsburgh v Baltimore.
          NewEngland v NewYork Jets.

Chicago v Seattle.
          Atlanta v Green Bay.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
            Just a quick heads up that the college football National Championship Game is on tomorrow night at 1:30am. The Auburn Tigers (13-0) v Oregon Ducks (12-0). My favourite game of the year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10m2NmEHXdk
            Lol,he seems like good quack.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
              While your drunk there sign up for WW
              Not that drunk ! i shall remain a WW virgin tyvm

Wow....knew my 2 bottles of red were coming to an end....debated bed or some white( kills me) or bed, decided some more wine was in order...bottle had all that condensation on it, been in the fridge since xmas eve....ill take the tummy ache in the morning says i....man up FFS....thing is, its not a bottle of white wine, its some shite the mother in law brought for the childred xmas day....even they were smart enough not to drink it....beer it is, 3 cases of the stuff plus lots of spirits, i just want a red wine !!!
              This too shall pass.

Comment

Even though he's only the mascot, i reckon the Duck gets a serious bit of tail from the college chicks

Comment

I'm in love. (with the blonde girl, not the duck. I'd go out on the beer with the duck though).

Comment

So, what the deal with the flips ? low table 2/4c and raise the crap out of it ?
                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                      Even though he's only the mascot, i reckon the Duck gets a serious bit of tail from the college chicks
                      Yea,your woman : 'Oh he's always in the weight room with us',I'm sure he is.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                        Pittsburgh v Baltimore.
                        NewEngland v NewYork Jets.

Chicago v Seattle.
                        Atlanta v Green Bay.
                        Go Stealers, GO.

Comment

Drunken poker....flips ?
                          In for a few flips if we get a few more.

Comment

Baltimore @ Pittsburgh.
                            NewYork Jets @ New England.

Seattle @ Chicago.
                            Green Bay @ Atlanta

Sorry, couldn't help it.

Comment

Just watching the snooker and i swear, it's been about 2 years since i saw someone attempt an escape from a snooker that wasn't called a miss. It's such a ridiculous rule. Ali Carter just had 3 misses called against him when there was no easier escape available and bar his first attempt, his last 2 were pretty good efforts.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                In for a few flips if we get a few more.
                                stars, give me a table.
                                This too shall pass.

Comment

stars, give me a table.
                                  Is there anyone else flipping?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10m2NmEHXdk
                                    LOL, that duck is cool.

I went to Cal (UC Berkeley) for a year so I follow them in college football, went to many great games while I lived in California, gotta give props to the weakest looking mascot of them all, Oski the Bear! That said, he is well used to beating the hell out of the Stanford Tree...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNMhCVjU6Fg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNMhCVjU6Fg[/ame]

(must be the worst school mascot in history, a feckin' tree!)

Comment

flip on full tilt and i'll play :/

Comment

Is there anyone else flipping?
                                        Augeias VII

oleras there also.
                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Mascot would be a cool job.

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                                            flip on full tilt and i'll play :/
                                            Im in for tilt or stars if theres 3.

Comment

Augeias VII

oleras there also.
                                              ha, move down a bit and il filp so. Only have $30 on stars.

Comment

ha, move down a bit and il filp so. Only have $30 on stars.
                                                where and ill be there
                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

where and ill be there
                                                  shano_88 on stars

Comment

I'm in love. (with the blonde girl, not the duck. I'd go out on the beer with the duck though).
                                                    Sure, this is for you AJ

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXPcBI4CJc8[/ame]

Comment

How long do people/should one keep records?

Bank statements, credit card statements, bills, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
                                                        How long do people/should one keep records?

Bank statements, credit card statements, bills, etc?
                                                        I pay everything electronically so I don't keep any paper records,just screen shots of the payment ref numbers/dates etc.

If you're self-employed I think your supposed to keep the actual bills for something like 4 years?.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                          LOL, that duck is cool.

I went to Cal (UC Berkeley) for a year so I follow them in college football, went to many great games while I lived in California, gotta give props to the weakest looking mascot of them all, Oski the Bear!
                                                          I've been invited to visit Berkeley for 2 years from October. Whats it like there? I would love to cross the ocean (funding permitting) for a few yrs!

Comment

i dont normally post wen iam drunk, but tonigt i ave because............ the laptop was turned on wen i came in ,due to downloading a few films. anyhow ...have i got anything to say? no not really so i think i willfuck off to bed.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

The town itself is nice, in parts.
                                                              Still a very big hippy culture and plenty of crazys about.

Campus wise, it's Cal is one of the top universitys, and Berkley is prob the best campus. Facilities are v.good I remember. Pretty sure Chris Fergusons Dad lectures in Game theory there, not an acolade or anything, but meh worth mentioning

Would really depend on the department tbh, as with all schools

Edit: wiki says its UCLA not UCB
                                                              Last edited by Mellor; 10-01-11, 02:49.

Comment

In other news, don't ever take on Shano_88 in PLO flips. He runs like God

Comment

and i bustoed that money fairly quickly.

A10 vs 53
                                                                  j8 vs a6

both all in pre, loss both.

Obviously used all my run good in the flips!

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                    In other news, don't ever take on Shano_88 in PLO flips. He runs like God
                                                                    1.5 to 180 was pretty sick alright.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

American handegg, I slagged it for 20 years buts its actually fantastic.
                                                                        what a weekend. roll on the next round:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNKscdUULSU&feature=related[/ame]
                                                                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Comment

Should I change my name on boards?
                                                                            Answers on a postcard as to what, if.

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                            I pay everything electronically so I don't keep any paper records,just screen shots of the payment ref numbers/dates etc.

If you're self-employed I think your supposed to keep the actual bills for something like 4 years?.
                                                                            Have credit card statements going back years and bank statements for even longer on an account that was closed (BOI cunts).

Comment

I have a real comfy bed, lecy blanket and all....hate going in to it...although i do abuse the wife, i should stop that, maybe not...its a great arse to be fair....time for bed....should have been a vampire i think....a drunk vampire !
                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeWR08HHPVo[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                  The town itself is nice, in parts.
                                                                                  Still a very big hippy culture and plenty of crazys about.

Campus wise, it's Cal is one of the top universitys, and Berkley is prob the best campus. Facilities are v.good I remember. Pretty sure Chris Fergusons Dad lectures in Game theory there, not an acolade or anything, but meh worth mentioning

Would really depend on the department tbh, as with all schools

Edit: wiki says its UCLA not UCB
                                                                                  Much obliged. The School is excellent - the main reason for going - although the opportunity to live in California for two yrs is, of course, a big draw!

How expensive is the place - I've heard California is crazy-expensive??

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                  Berkeley is excellent, seriously world-beating - you'd be certifiably insane not to go. How did you get that?! Fair play on you!
                                                                                  Basically, I am a jammy git!
                                                                                  A few wks after the viva, my extern put me in touch with the guy in charge of one of their centres and - after some emails back and forth - they asked me over. (Still remembered the advice from last year - about putting myself out there and not selling myself short; I also got a letter of reference from my supervisor which was amazing, so that helped a lot.) It would mean me cutting my time in Lds short by a year, but I think that is justified given the circumstances. Just need to find funding for it now and I will (hopefully) be off in Oct. Fingers crossed.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by K1NG View Post
                                                                                      Much obliged. The School is excellent - the main reason for going - although the opportunity to live in California for two yrs is, of course, a big draw!

Basically, I am a jammy git!
                                                                                      A few wks after the viva, my extern put me in touch with the guy in charge of one of their centres and - after some emails back and forth - they asked me over. (Still remembered the advice from last year - about putting myself out there and not selling myself short; I also got a letter of reference from my supervisor which was amazing, so that helped a lot.) It would mean me cutting my time in Lds short by a year, but I think that is justified given the circumstances. Just need to find funding for it now and I will (hopefully) be off in Oct. Fingers crossed.
                                                                                      Yeah, the lads have it right, Cal is an amazing school and Berkeley is a really great place - I lived there for a full year while attending Cal researching my Masters, then lived a further year in Berkeley immediately after handing in my thesis (worked in downtown SF so commuted across each day on the BART under the bay) and then lived another 2 1/2 years in SF after that, the Bay area is amazing. The year in Cal was the one of the best of my life so far, made so many great friends and there is nothing, nothing like living abroad when you are young! I remember heading over thinking (as everyone used to say when I was an undergraduate) that US universities are piss poor compared to European ones with regard academic standards, how wrong that is when it comes to the elite universities of the States, I've definitely never met as many intellectual powerhouses as I did over there.

If you do go (and I heartily recommend it!) try to secure a spot in the International House to live in - it is a dorm building with 400 or so residents, half American and half international, mainly grad students and is a wonderful place to live, you'll be guaranteed to make loads of friends within a few days of moving in that you'll have for the rest of your life.

California is very expensive and it is a nice place to be (like most of the western world) if you've got some money in your pocket. I had a grant for $8,000 for the 9 months I was in college there in 1999/2000 and I needed to supplement this with a part-time job on the front desk of International House for the 9 months and also a teaching assistant job (attending undergrad lectures and grading their papers for the lecturer) for 5 months, just to be comfortable enough to enjoy all California had to offer - which obviously included flying to Vegas for an expensive weekend and driving up to Tahoe relatively frequently!

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                        Yeah, the lads have it right, Cal is an amazing school and Berkeley is a really great place - I lived there for a full year while attending Cal researching my Masters, then lived a further year in Berkeley immediately after handing in my thesis (worked in downtown SF so commuted across each day on the BART under the bay) and then lived another 2 1/2 years in SF after that, the Bay area is amazing. The year in Cal was the one of the best of my life so far, made so many great friends and there is nothing, nothing like living abroad when you are young! I remember heading over thinking (as everyone used to say when I was an undergraduate) that US universities are piss poor compared to European ones with regard academic standards, how wrong that is when it comes to the elite universities of the States, I've definitely never met as many intellectual powerhouses as I did over there.

If you do go (and I heartily recommend it!) try to secure a spot in the International House to live in - it is a dorm building with 400 or so residents, half American and half international, mainly grad students and is a wonderful place to live, you'll be guaranteed to make loads of friends within a few days of moving in that you'll have for the rest of your life.

California is very expensive and it is a nice place to be (like most of the western world) if you've got some money in your pocket. I had a grant for $8,000 for the 9 months I was in college there in 1999/2000 and I needed to supplement this with a part-time job on the front desk of International House for the 9 months and also a teaching assistant job (attending undergrad lectures and grading their papers for the lecturer) for 5 months, just to be comfortable enough to enjoy all California had to offer - which obviously included flying to Vegas for an expensive weekend and driving up to Tahoe relatively frequently!
                                                                                        This is just whetting my appetite even more!

Thansk a mil for the info.

Comment

Sat next to Sascha Biorac in the Omaha hi 5kGTD onTilt, 49 players left.

Sn Mortalities
                                                                                          Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Looked her up. Bit disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by K1NG View Post

THis won't put you off but California is one of the more expensive places to live int the states (after NY), the Bay area is one of the more expensive areas of california (excluding super rich areas of hollywood, la is a dump in general)

Comment

...

Comment

Full Tilt Pot-Limit Omaha Tournament, 600/1200 Blinds (7 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP2 (t21300)
                                                                                                  CO (t79737)
                                                                                                  Hero (Button) (t28390)
                                                                                                  SB (t33542)
                                                                                                  BB (t13513)
                                                                                                  UTG (t40962)
                                                                                                  MP1 (t31524)

Hero's M: 15.77

Preflop: Hero is Button with A, 3, A, 10
                                                                                                  UTG bets t2400, 3 folds, Hero raises to t9000, 2 folds, UTG calls t6600

Flop: (t19800) J, K, Q (2 players)
                                                                                                  UTG bets t19800, Hero calls t19390 (All-In)

Turn: (t58580) 5 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t58580) 7 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t58580

Results:
                                                                                                  Hero had A, 3, A, 10 (straight, Ace high).
                                                                                                  UTG had Q, 5, Q, 5 (three of a kind, Queens).
                                                                                                  Outcome: Hero won t58580

FIST PUMP CALL...used entire timebank, 5/20 remaining Sascha Biorac still on my right.
                                                                                                  Itm
                                                                                                  Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

I'm gonna have to get internet sort4ed at home, playing poker in internet cafes sucks,
                                                                                                    I end up rushing the session and trying to force profit

which = fail

Comment

Watching Unstoppable

SPOILER
                                                                                                      Kind of hoping 'Arklow' gets wrecked.

Comment

Final table!!! 8 left.
                                                                                                        Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

tourney name to rail nevermind its FT

Comment

2/4 at the break
                                                                                                            Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Stacks and blinds?

Comment

New one for the masses

Comment

Sn is Mortalities Mellor if you wanna rail

3 handed now.

Blinds 2500/5000

My stack is: 226k. Second in chips.
                                                                                                                  Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Comment

Gone in 3rd

Exit hand

Full Tilt Pot-Limit Omaha Tournament, 2500/5000 Blinds (3 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB (t453263)
                                                                                                                      Hero (BB) (t97178)
                                                                                                                      Button (t232559)

Hero's M: 12.96

Preflop: Hero is BB with K, 5, 3, K
                                                                                                                      Button bets t10000, 1 fold, Hero raises to t32500, Button calls t22500

Flop: (t67500) 2, 10, 8 (2 players)
                                                                                                                      Hero bets t64678 (All-In), Button calls t64678

Turn: (t196856) J (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t196856) 7 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t196856

Results:
                                                                                                                      Button had 10, K, J, J (three of a kind, Jacks).
                                                                                                                      Hero had K, 5, 3, K (one pair, Kings).
                                                                                                                      Outcome: Button won t196856

Last edited by BrianByrne; 10-01-11, 07:44.
                                                                                                                      Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Brian, don't have FT, but best of luck,

Comment

Already regretting the decision to stay up later than I should've...
                                                                                                                          4hours sleep could be enough though?

Weather forecast says expected low of -15 in Edinburgh today.

Lovely
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Emmet; 10-01-11, 07:33.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X