This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
    Winstanley absolutely collapsed. I reckon he regrets not going for the bull that leg
    I don't mind setting himself up while Adams can't finish. It was a couple of legs before that when he left himself 4 instead of busting for some crazy reason. That was the end of him because i think he only won 1 leg after that. Complete collapse when it was there for the taking

Comment

Chiefs collapse
      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Just started playing the $4500 gtd on ipoker:

Hand 3, player sitting next to me on my right holding AA flops quads wins a small pot against 1010.

Hand 4 same player sees a flop 3 way and gets it all in on a 2 2 10 flop. He's up against A10 and K10.
        What does he have?

SPOILER
        22 for quads 2 hands in a row, 1st time in 6 years playing holdem I've seen that.

Comment

Its not right that he is in the same club as Barney and Bristow and Lowey.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
            ok on a serious note! have any of ye cashed on the 1/4 million on stars.

im very bored and wondering will i play it or is it just a waste of time , zillions of players reg so far.
            ya see im wondering if i make the final table what time tomorrow would that be
            Uber deep stacks and slow structure makes it a 14 hour+ tourney I believe. Stake me instead
            Joke btw
            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Bloke goes into drug store and asks "Do you sell KY Jelly?" Girl says "No, have you tried Boots?" Bloke says,"Boots? I want to slide in, not fuckin march in!"

Comment

Best TV show ever on Sky 419 now.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                  Enjoy.

Want to know her mother's name?

SPOILER
                  It's Baaaaaaaaaaaarrrrbrrrrrraaaaaaaaa
                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                    Bloke goes into drug store and asks "Do you sell KY Jelly?" Girl says "No, have you tried Boots?" Bloke says,"Boots? I want to slide in, not fuckin march in!"
                    dont get it
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                      hell ya!!!although that one is a bit young for my taste. it needs a bit more meat

cooked very slow in a dutch oven. meat is falling off the bone and the sauce is like concentrated goodness.
                      http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=dutch+oven
                      Weird way to cook meat but what ever u are into.

Comment

dont get it
                        You can get it in Boots apparantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                          You can get it in Boots apparantly.
                          Get what in boots????
                          Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

Get what in boots????
                            Jelly and ice cream.

Comment

Get what in boots????
                              See the thing with jokes is that you at least have to read them!
                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                Jelly and ice cream.
                                too cold!!
                                Her sky-ness
                                © 5starpool

Comment

Drug stores the in thing in Donegal?

Comment

ok on a serious note! have any of ye cashed on the 1/4 million on stars.

im very bored and wondering will i play it or is it just a waste of time , zillions of players reg so far.
                                    ya see im wondering if i make the final table what time tomorrow would that be
                                    I finished like 200th last week was a grind to say the least.

Comment

Anybody watching Napoli - Juve? It's weird watching Juventus with Krasic, I keep thinking what the fuck is Pavel Nedved doing running at Napoli defence!

Comment

dont get it
                                        Is that why you're so cranky?

Comment

TOP GUN!!!!!!!!!!! do you feel the need the need for speed..................

Comment

Is that why you're so cranky?
                                            No tony I get plenty!!!!!!
                                            Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                              What chance have poor old Liverpool got today.

There's one name on the United team sheet they didn't want to see.

Howard Webb.
                                              Lol at the penalty what a fucking joke, nice call earlier
                                              Kelly looked good for us today and Torres, well he is clearly a lazy bastard who no longer wants to be at the club.

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                              Watched both 127 hours and The Fighter last nite. Both really terrible. Very dissapointing.
                                              SPOILER
                                              Could only get to half way in 127 hours before i switched off because absolutely nothing happened and if it did after this then fuck youfor wasting my time for the first half.
                                              The Fighter a steaming pile of horseshit. And wooden bad acting by the grossly over rated Mark Wahlberg
                                              I also thought 127 hours was a bit of a letdown with all the hype about it. Also went to see The Next Three Days, pretty good flick even if it takes a while to get going but probably slightly biased as i am a Russell Crowe fan.

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                              What the fook at Torres body language today. If thats the best he can muster against United in the FA Cup for a new manager then banking his ever reduced worth on the transfer market is a must.
                                              Fully agree he does not want to be there, no chasing back after the ball.

Where is the best place to buy the full boxset of The Wire. I am useless when it comes to downloading shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                there is a good chance that i may be pregnant
                                                ditto
                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by aodea View Post
                                                  I finished like 200th last week was a grind to say the least.
                                                  hmm was thinking that, i didnt bother in the end just playing a s&g instead!

and just out of curiosity what did u get for your hard work?
                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

hmm was thinking that, i didnt bother in the end just playing a s&g instead!

and just out of curiosity what did u get for your hard work?
                                                    Ah like 150 give or take maybe 170. Was annoying with first being guts of 40k lol

Comment

Originally posted by aodea View Post
                                                      Ah like 150 give or take maybe 170. Was annoying with first being guts of 40k lol
                                                      ya too top heavy! fuck that i just couldnt be arsed!!!!
                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                                        Where is the best place to buy the full boxset of The Wire. I am useless when it comes to downloading shit.
                                                        It was €50/€60 in HMV before christmas

Comment

Who is LuckyGump on Pokerstars?

Was just looking through some of the 25/50 and 100/200 plo tables on stars and he seems to be crushing. PTR have him rated at 100 and up $1.9m in 308k hands which is 6.19bb/100 and pretty impressive

Why don't stars have 50/100 plo tables?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                                            [ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wire-Complete-HBO-Season-1-5/dp/B001BBHG1S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1294608723&sr=8-1[/ame]

44.99 Pound/

Comment

my cousin vinny in sky one ATM.

"What's a yute" - LOL class

Comment

ya too top heavy! fuck that i just couldnt be arsed!!!!
                                                                Get an ipoker a/c imo. Softer and smaller fields, not that the 1/4 mill isn't a soft field, but games don't go on as long, prob softer than the sngs though. +EV.

Comment

I like some of this guys stuff.
                                                                  This is one of his darker efforts if you listen to the lyrics.

Nice though

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKTQ_arLFSc[/ame]

Comment

Just shoved BVB 10 8 off into ak and won and in other tourney reshoved k5 and got called by a9 and won.

94/144 in $22 12.5kgtd
                                                                    406/551 in $5 20k gtd
                                                                    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                      Just shoved BVB 10 8 off into ak and won and in other tourney reshoved k5 and got called by a9 and won.

94/144 in $22 12.5kgtd
                                                                      406/551 in $5 20k gtd
                                                                      Gone in both LOL
                                                                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Who is LuckyGump on Pokerstars?

Was just looking through some of the 25/50 and 100/200 plo tables on stars and he seems to be crushing. PTR have him rated at 100 and up $1.9m in 308k hands which is 6.19bb/100 and pretty impressive

Why don't stars have 50/100 plo tables?
                                                                          its me but dont tell anyone
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
                                                                              I see you have taken to yankee time...I was sure it would have been Lloyd first !
                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                I see you have taken to yankee time...I was sure it would have been Lloyd first !
                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post

Love that movie, so so good.
                                                                                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post

Brilliant, one of my fav courtroom movies

SPOILER
                                                                                    the judge is Hermen from the munster
                                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                                    Vinny's cousin is the Karate kid

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLValMc9XjU[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q7mjoxHzm4&NR=1[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                      ditto
                                                                                      congrats man!!!

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                        He is Lloyd... there can't be many of us left at this stage.

Comment

Anything with Marissa Tomei in it is automatically 50% better, and my cousin vinny is class anyways.

Comment

Ryan Babel posted this on twitter earlier on:

Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                              He is Lloyd... there can't be many of us left at this stage.
                                                                                              Preemptive bluff imo..

MrsFD
                                                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                Preemptive bluff imo..

MrsFD
                                                                                                Just on lynchings.. a reminder to sign up or we wont be starting. Come on guys, you know you want to.

Last edited by MrsFlushdraw; 09-01-11, 22:33.

Comment

QQ for tech guys, over the weekend i've noticed that my destop appears to refresh itself a lot (as if i'm pressing F5), i've only download 2 programms to my knowledge, a poker client and HM, should i be concerned with this auto refreshing?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                    Anything with Marissa Tomei in it is automatically 50% better, and my cousin vinny is class anyways.
                                                                                                    Incredible woman
                                                                                                    SPOILER

Magical in fact!

Comment

...

Comment

hmm things are looking up, cashed in 2 S&Gs weeeeeeeeee im rich
                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                          what's the movie where she has the *ahem* stars on her?
                                                                                                          Quick google gives you ample opportunity to see the bosoms.

Also, for the NFL fans, this is one of the greatest things I've ever seen!

Fan easier, fan faster and fan better with Bleacher Report. Keep up with the latest storylines, expert analysis, highlights and scores for all your favorite sports.

Comment

what's the movie where she has the *ahem* stars on her?

I know its not The wrestler, she gets them out big time in that, but is covered in tats....a big turn off for me im afraid, tats and piercings !
                                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Megamind is great.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                                                                                                                  Megamind is great.
                                                                                                                  Childrens film ? Not asked in a condecending way...lol
                                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

...

Comment

Steve Clarke to be appointed Liverpool assistant tomorrow apparantly. Interesting if true.

Comment

Got to get this, didn't realise they'd made it into a movie
                                                                                                                        Well you're a step ahead of me anyway. Didn't realize they made it into a novel
                                                                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X