This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ace View Post
    and if not (which it isn't), would it cost much/take long to fix?
    Get Zod to do it then. I better not say that its a piece of piss to replace (10 mins, 4 or 5 screws to take out). Could do it yourself - call sony - establish what spare parts are required, maybe hinge and hinge cover and order them(prob less than €30). The main cost is getting an 'engineer' to replace them.
    Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Comment

Stupid tackle from Gerrard. Still though, it's impossible to win and Webbchester United. Two foot off the ground tackle by Rafael, not even a free, one footed from gerrard and straight red.

Comment

Whats Beglin up to? I have tilting Martin Tyler spouting shit on some stream.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
          Stupid tackle from Gerrard. Still though, it's impossible to win and Webbchester United. Two foot off the ground tackle by Rafael, not even a free, one footed from gerrard and straight red.
          Did you not see the other leg?

Comment

Is it just me or since the sending off do United still look a bit shit?
            http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
            http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

Comment

Originally posted by Carl_Morrissey View Post
              Is it just me or since the sending off do United still look a bit shit?
              no not just you utd look shit also.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                Did you not see the other leg?
                Gerrard lead with his right and as he made contact dragged in his right so it does look 2 footed. Definitely yellow and a little harsh for a red imo but the rulebook say it's a red.

Rafael jumped and there were no studs showing plus maxi pulled out so it looked innocuous enough.

United are not at much as Liverpool are closing down well and Chico is making plenty of runs but not seeing any real ball. Looks like a boring 2nd half in store but I hope I am wrong.

Comment

I worry for anyone who doesn't think it was a red. As clear as one as you'll see.

Sad thing is Liverpool were the better side in that half.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                    no not just you utd look shit also.
                    Pretty poor game tbh. Say united will go on to win 2 or 3.

Comment

I thought he lead with one foot and the second dragged as well. Will take another look at it though. Still think it was a red, but how Rafael got away with his challenge I have no idea. Oh wait I do, Howard Webb.

Comment

What is it with Pepe Reina always running half the length of the pitch to get his word in stay away you fool.
                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

but how Rafael got away with his challenge I have no idea. Oh wait I do, Howard Webb.
                          Was that the one against Meireles that they showed at half time? If not ignore me and apologies. If so, lol
                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

United doing this a lot agianst the lower table teams, just playing in 2nd gear and letting the minutes tick by, the game needs a lol goal or it will ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz out.

Kenny pulling some epis faces, look forward to some gifs over the coming few months.

Comment

Remember folks Howard Webb doesn't think this is a red card offence:

It may have been a red card but let's not forget how woeful a referee we are talking about here.
                              You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                              World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post

Rafael jumped and there were no studs showing plus maxi pulled out so it looked innocuous enough.

Leaving aside Cards, rules and directives, over the course this was the more dangerous tackle

its the one that can go wrong easier, it has more intent and if pool player doesn't pull out he can get seriously hurt

No complaint about the Red
                                Peno is the reason football will hopefully soon be a playing game rather than a watching game

lol spurs fans taking joy in Utd doing well, small club mentality at its finest
                                (if you are their rival, you should be cheering against them)
                                "We are in the champions league, can we join in in the slagging?"

No you cant, fuck off and pester Villa or Orient

Solks
                                C-, must try less and let it flow or you will end up on the list

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                  Another guy who doesn't know who Kenny is or will have no respect for him.

"Dalglish told me that we're the ones who make people's dreams come true. The fans can't play, so they live their dreams through us." - Fernando Torres

Opr
                                  Watching Fernando slouch around up front made me want to requote this gem. He couldn't give a flying fuck about the fans.
                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                    Watching Fernando slouch around up front made me want to requote this gem. He couldn't give a flying fuck about the fans.
                                    Aaahhh in fairness, players love the fans...
                                    SPOILER
                                    when things are going well

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                      Leaving aside Cards, rules and directives, over the course this was the more dangerous tackle

its the one that can go wrong easier, it has more intent and if pool player doesn't pull out he can get seriously hurt

No complaint about the Red
                                      Peno is the reason football will hopefully soon be a playing game rather than a watching game

lol spurs fans taking joy in Utd doing well, small club mentality at its finest
                                      (if you are their rival, you should be cheering against them)
                                      "We are in the champions league, can we join in in the slagging?"

No you cant, fuck off and pester Villa or Orient

Solks
                                      C-, must try less and let it flow or you will end up on the list
                                      ifi t wasnt for king kenny i'd probably have backed pool at 9/2. the new manager has brought the lolers out of the woodwork, kile old times. I'm only sorry it will end in tears for ye agian. my phone is hoppin with enraged scousers lol

please take this back to Anfield
                                      Last edited by Solskjaer; 09-01-11, 14:48.

Comment

Watch for Howard swapping shirts with Giggsy at the end

Comment

Hernandez looks eager to get in the box, he has The Instinct imo. Comparisons with Solskjaer (the original, not the phony who posts here) are warranted.

Does Berbatov have 3rd gear? Its gas watching him, oozes class, but doesn't really bother much.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                            How anyone thinks anything different about any player at any club is beyond me. All players are 'mercinaries' with very very few exceptions, if you believe differently about players at your club you're almost certainly deluded.

And I don't blame players either. Fans love to preach loyalty then turn on their own players/managers the minute things go wrong and long serving players are constantly tossed aside and forgotten about when deemed surplus to requirements, so why should players be any different? But an especially large lol at anyone who thought that quote especially was anything other than massively patronizing hot air
                                            "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

ifi t wasnt for king kenny i'd probably have backed pool at 9/2. the new manager has brought the lolers out of the woodwork, kile old times. I'm only sorry it will end in tears for ye agian. my phone is hoppin with enraged scousers lol
                                              meh proper rebuild is long.......long overdue

don't mind Kenny being in as told you previous (I think) I would have stuck him in in June, Roy was a dead man walking from the day he signed the contract, signed as a holding manager

take at least two years with a good manager to get rid of damage Rafa seasons of buying shite have done

and fuck looking at the tapes

Comment

Some day for comebacks, first Dalglish and now a goal for Andy Townsend for Spurs

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                  Watch for Howard swapping shirts with Giggsy at the end
                                                  has he not got about 50 of them already

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                    Some day for comebacks, first Dalglish and now a goal for Andy Townsend for Spurs
                                                    LOL.

The Townsend kid is meant to be decent, first time in a couple of years I can remember there being no stream for a Spurs game, so I haven't been able to see it.

Were average first half, but Modric came on at half-time and has been phenomenal by all accounts. 3-0 now.

I really wanted to see The Ginger Pele on his return to WHL too, getting a torrid time this second half apparently.

Comment

Webb changed shirts at half time, definite peno ignored. I hate the Howard Webb fellow

Comment

Webb changed shirts at half time, definite peno ignored. I hate the Howard Webb fellow
                                                        LOL.
                                                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                          How anyone thinks anything different about any player at any club is beyond me. All players are 'mercinaries' with very very few exceptions, if you believe differently about players at your club you're almost certainly deluded.

And I don't blame players either. Fans love to preach loyalty then turn on their own players/managers the minute things go wrong and long serving players are constantly tossed aside and forgotten about when deemed surplus to requirements, so why should players be any different? But an especially large lol at anyone who thought that quote especially was anything other than massively patronizing hot air
                                                          the loyalty thing has always made me lol, people who switch jobs multiple times in their life giving out about people who switch jobs 3-4 times

however; you keep looking into stuff like that, you will eventually look at yourself with your collection of Spanish bits&bobs and wonder should you not be writing a book, painting a picture or something instead of watching grown men kicking an inflated piece of plastic around a pitch

so ahhh... Careful now!

Comment

Will Mickey Owen celebrate if he bags one?

Comment

Little Welsh cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                Little Welsh cunt.
                                                                his name is getting longer

England's Micheal Owen the little Welsh cunt

don't fancy paying for the letters on the shirt

Comment

Taking Torres off when a goal down at Old Trafford? Wtf, Roy Hodgson clearly doing this because he's utterly incompotent and in love with Fergie and wants United to win. One of our own, doing things OUR FUCKING WAY, wouldn't do that to the man who lives to make starving childrens dreams come true.

Oh wait...
                                                                  "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

an LOI man like you should now how this works

put the fix in in the first half and spend the second half evening up for the statistics

Comment

Originally posted by elshambo View Post
                                                                      an loi man like you should now how this works

put the fix in in the first half and spend the second half evening up for the statistics
                                                                      come on liverpool

Comment

Fergie is some immature bollix in fairness

I wonder which will happen to him first Dementia or Puberty?

Comment

Berbatov Man of the Match

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLL.

Comment

If you compare last season to this season. Liverpool were in the next round of the cup with an away victory at Reading, this year OUT. A clear sign Kenny is not up to the task.

and now out for some beers ttfn

Comment

Delighted with the performance, I hope someone gives Gerrard a right roasting. He's been long overdue one. Still, 3 games without him is a bonus.

Comment

If you compare last season to this season. Liverpool were in the next round of the cup with an away victory at Reading, this year OUT. A clear sign Kenny is not up to the task.

and now out for some beers ttfn
                                                                                C+

Comment

Meh, hard to beat United when they get a goal head start.

Comment

Isildur = Viktor Blom CONFIRMED

The wait is over. PokerStars has officially confirmed one of the poker world’s worst-kept secrets. The high-stakes superstar known as Isildur1 is 20-year-old Swede Viktor Blom. PokerStars made the announcement during the dinner break of the $10,000 main event at the PokerStars Caribbean Adventure. A crowd formed around a table in the middle of the tournament floor and Blom made his debut, joining fellow Team PokerStars Pro Bertrand “ElkY” Grospellier for a $10,000 heads-up match. Ever since Isildur1 burst onto the scene in 2009, his true identity has been the talk of the high-stakes community. The young pro managed to capture the attention of the poker world for his fearlessness at the tables, taking on the best for seven-figure sums. Though he’s been hiding behind his online moniker for months, it was clear that he was ready to be unveiled to the poker community. After making his grand entrance to the media, Blom couldn’t help but smile now that his secret is finally out. Blom wasn’t taking any questions, preferring instead to get right into the action with Grospellier, but ...
                                                                                    You got to have a lot of balls, to play golf the way I do!

Comment

Do soldiers know all this Hero's lark is just cheep telly and they are pawns in a media game where most of the people behind the scenes don't give two fucks about them?

e.g. Murdoch told Labour his media outlets would get behind the wars if the cricket was taken off the protected list so Sky could buy it

Comment

LOL at how Chavball can turn even the sensible posters into utter morons.
                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Delighted with the performance, I hope someone gives Gerrard a right roasting. He's been long overdue one. Still, 3 games without him is a bonus.
                                                                                          How the fuk is this of any concern to any manchester utd fan? seriously, mid table we are.

Comment

pato levels for milan after being 3-1 down with 10 mins left. insert rapturous delirium here

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                              LOL at how Chavball can turn even the sensible posters into utter morons.
                                                                                              football shows the truth
                                                                                              everything else is just veneer

Now fcuk off and listen to your handegg on your LW receiver

Comment

A bad workman blames his tools etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                                                  pato levels for milan after being 3-1 down with 10 mins left. insert rapturous delirium here
                                                                                                  But turns out Inter are really good again free from the shackles of lolRafa. Hopefully he gave us enough of a head start.

Edit ugh
                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                                                    well that was a nice 6 mins. sigh

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                                                                      How the fuk is this of any concern to any manchester utd fan? seriously, mid table we are.

Comment

wow to sport. simply magical

Comment

What the fook at Torres body language today. If thats the best he can muster against United in the FA Cup for a new manager then banking his ever reduced worth on the transfer market is a must.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                                            What the fook at Torres body language today. If thats the best he can muster against United in the FA Cup for a new manager then banking his ever reduced worth on the transfer market is a must.
                                                                                                            ship him to city for balotelli and cash imo

Comment

Leicester 1-0 up against City, lol

4th round draw

Torquay United v Crawley Town or Derby County

Watford v Brighton

Bolton Wanderers v Wigan Athletic

Arsenal or Leeds United v Huddersfield Town

Fulham v Tottenham

Everton v Chelsea or Ipswich

Southampton v Manchester United

Swansea City v Leyton Orient

Burnley v Burton Albion

Birmingham City v Coventry City

Doncaster or Wolves v Stoke or Cardiff

Notts County v Leicester or Man City

Stevenage v Reading

Aston Villa v Blackburn Rovers

West Ham v Nottingham Forest

Sheffield Wednesday v Wycombe or Hereford

Comment

why is a 3 game ban a bonus to manchester to side that is struggling for europe?

Comment

Has anyone got a decent link for the man city leister game pls?

Comment

Originally posted by danutpeddler View Post

is working well for me mate!

Comment

Originally posted by danutpeddler View Post
                                                                                                                      This is really good

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                                                                                        why is a 3 game ban a bonus to manchester to side that is struggling for europe?

It's not a bonus for United, it's a bonus for Liverpool.

Comment

thats crazy talk

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X