X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
    Likewise

And the big one is this weekend. Stag in Amsterdam!

Just get some shrooms. You will laugh like you're pissed.
    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by The_Chopper View Post
      Try irreverable for french films
      Irreversible yeah? superb

It's not everyday you see a man get his head smashed in with a fire estinquisher in a gay nightclub playing techno music and with lads jacking off all over the place...

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
        Dj Yoda?
        Can't go wrong with some Yoda, also dj called BK-One worth checking out

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post

It's not everyday you see a man get his head smashed in with a fire estinquisher in a gay nightclub playing techno music and with lads jacking off all over the place...
          Strange movie alright.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
            Chucky the tree, might stick that somewhere although it might be best to keep it quiet.
            Ah i see, too many name changes from people
            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
              Ok, I've spent a few minutes looking at this picture. WTF is the story? Is he just really badly sunburnt or is he naturally that colour? Has he been tango'd? I'm assuming they're americans....

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post

We'll I'm looking for the hip-hop stuff.
                DJ Abilities is my favourite but he is more straight hiphop
                There is also RJD2, Cut Chemist, Shadow, Q-Bert etc.
                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                  Ok, I've spent a few minutes looking at this picture. WTF is the story? Is he just really badly sunburnt or is he naturally that colour? Has he been tango'd? I'm assuming they're americans....
                  Google "New Jersey Guidos".
                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                    Yeah they are Italian Americans who live in the likes of New York and New Jersey, its part of a cultural thing. Blown out hair, stupid fake tan etc etc, MTV has a new tv show about it called Jersey Shore about being a Guido.

Comment

I love this hand because Gold Pwns himself so hard..why did sammy check the river?? did he feel sorry for Gold or something??

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erNjXtuKawU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erNjXtuKawU[/ame]

Comment

After Monday and Tuesday, even my Calander says W T F

Comment

If you buy a prepaid mobile top up voucher from a machine are you buying goods or services ?
                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                            I was in the dam recently and shrooms had been banned, you could only buy these replacement yokes that looked like sheep crap, and had little to no effect

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                              kerching!
                              you some type of lawyer or something?

Comment

apropos of fuck all really, there is a play on in the Abbey at the moment that has poker as a central theme - The Seafarer.

{x} it's pretty funny and definitely not intellectual
                                {x} there's auld drunks playing poker in it so it's just like a night in the Fitz
                                {x} the devil is playing the game too
                                {x} you will probably get bonus points from your lady friend for taking her to something 'cultural' (I remember Hectorjelly looking for suggestions a while back)

{ } benefit of explaining to your lady friend why the climactic poker hand wouldn't play out that way in real life and why the betting patterns made no sense

go see
                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

"All of France is saying 'no' to the full veil," and calls it "contrary to the values of the Republic".

Whoot? Bad news for Ninjas.

Last edited by Wombatman; 26-01-10, 16:55.
                                  Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Better late than ever
                                    http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Can you get the last episode of that Million Dollar cash game thing online? The bay with the poker stuff that I normally get this stuff from seems to be down.

Opr

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                          I hate Judge Judy Icarus, she is a fcuking cow/old hag/cnut!
                                          She's not even really a judge.
                                          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                            you some type of lawyer or something?
                                            Something like that...

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                              EL Stunt - Fitz EOM on Thurs night. Are you playing?
                                              BCB?

?

Comment

If this is Judith Sheindlin, she was a judge in New York for years.
                                                'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                  Fairly certain its a service, but why do you ask as that could change matters?

Guessing he's asking with something to do with VAT? VAT on services is 13.5%, higher on goods.
                                                  Hey buddy, did ya get that thing I sent ya?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                      Let me clarify; she was a judge.

In the show what you see her doing is acting as an Arbitrator. The parties sign a contract agreeing to be bound by any decision she makes and then she puts on the pretence of a judge but she cannot exercise any real judicial power on that show.

Comment

Comment

Fairly certain its a service, but why do you ask as that could change matters?
                                                          Its much more complicated than VAT unfortunately its for an chip card certification. I want it to be neither and treat it as a cash. Its one of these things where I've opened up a can of worms by asking a question I shouldn't have asked.

Now that the infamous gimmeabreak has landed here we can expect some quality trolling of a standard that BCB never went in for.
                                                          Last edited by Strewelpeter; 26-01-10, 17:36.

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 26-01-10, 17:45.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Chopper View Post
                                                              Try irreverable for french films
                                                              Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post

I was reading in the film forum a while back that supposedly during the first half an hour, there is a barely audible background noise which is at such a frequency that it can cause humans to feel nauseous, sick.

Opr

Comment

Had a horrid toothache about two weeks ago, dealt with it through copious amounts of prescription painkillers (advantages of having someone who can write a prescription in the household), it went away but is now back with absolute vengence.
                                                                So now looking to go to the dentist to get it dealt with. Been about 5 years since I last went and that was to get wisdom teeth removed.

Any recommendations of dentists in Dublin City Center would be much appreciated, I have zero faith in the trustworthiness of dentists hence why i'm not going for some random one.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: La Haine for a good french movie. Will stick it on cousins tomorrow.
                                                                Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MisterMonkey View Post
                                                                    I was in the dam recently and shrooms had been banned, you could only buy these replacement yokes that looked like sheep crap, and had little to no effect

there are places....
                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                                      Had a horrid toothache about two weeks ago, dealt with it through copious amounts of prescription painkillers (advantages of having someone who can write a prescription in the household), it went away but is now back with absolute vengence.
                                                                      So now looking to go to the dentist to get it dealt with. Been about 5 years since I last went and that was to get wisdom teeth removed.

Any recommendations of dentists in Dublin City Center would be much appreciated, I have zero faith in the trustworthiness of dentists hence why i'm not going for some random one.

Thanks in advance.

First of all if its infected the dentist won't take in out until the infection is dealt with.
                                                                      My advice for you at this moment is to arm yourself with Nurofen plus just in case.
                                                                      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

ok time to try this BBv out

questions for the BBV!

for 50 points

1. can anyone name the transport company that was in the slave labour esp of primetime last year! Hint was a company from Tipperary

100 points

2. Can anyone post a link to where i could view said material??

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                          Can you get the last episode of that Million Dollar cash game thing online? The bay with the poker stuff that I normally get this stuff from seems to be down.

Opr
                                                                          +1

Comment

Obviously i doubt she has any real kinda power, but surely she was a judge before the show?

Comment

I thought Judge Judy was one of the most celebrated judges in America before her show, something to do with family law? Although if I'm right, she merely acts as an arbitrator on the show but her "rulings" are legally binding because both other parties agreed to arbitration?

[edit]sigh, Kayroo got there about an hour before me. Will learn to read in future[/edit]
                                                                              Last edited by AdMMM; 26-01-10, 18:25.

Comment

Is that Seamus Primewise??????? GLGLGLGLGLGLGL. Hes always been really sound when I've played with him anyway, and a very good player.

EOM Thursday is my plan anyway....
                                                                                Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Thought i had 22 pre lol

PokerStars Game #38760985320: Tournament #281110442, $100+$9 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2010/01/26 13:10:01 ET
                                                                                  Table '281110442 46' 9-max Seat #5 is the button
                                                                                  Seat 1: royco34 (2950 in chips) is sitting out
                                                                                  Seat 2: PATIRCE (2820 in chips)
                                                                                  Seat 3: bostanu24 (3020 in chips)
                                                                                  Seat 4: NhFy (3530 in chips)
                                                                                  Seat 5: DrJFF (5850 in chips)
                                                                                  Seat 6: DeliaP (2980 in chips)
                                                                                  Seat 7: slowmo (2970 in chips) is sitting out
                                                                                  Seat 8: BEMOL (3340 in chips)
                                                                                  Seat 9: poopsauce (3000 in chips)
                                                                                  DeliaP: posts small blind 10
                                                                                  slowmo: posts big blind 20
                                                                                  *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                  Dealt to DrJFF [2d 3c]
                                                                                  BEMOL: folds
                                                                                  poopsauce: folds
                                                                                  royco34: folds
                                                                                  PATIRCE: folds
                                                                                  bostanu24: raises 40 to 60
                                                                                  NhFy: folds
                                                                                  DrJFF: calls 60
                                                                                  DeliaP: folds
                                                                                  slowmo: folds
                                                                                  *** FLOP *** [3h 3s 7c]
                                                                                  bostanu24: bets 100
                                                                                  DrJFF: raises 166 to 266
                                                                                  bostanu24: raises 194 to 460
                                                                                  DrJFF: calls 194
                                                                                  *** TURN *** [3h 3s 7c] [Ts]
                                                                                  bostanu24: bets 520
                                                                                  DrJFF: raises 2520 to 3040
                                                                                  bostanu24: calls 1980 and is all-in
                                                                                  Uncalled bet (540) returned to DrJFF
                                                                                  *** RIVER *** [3h 3s 7c Ts] [Ah]
                                                                                  *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                  bostanu24: shows [Tc Kc] (two pair, Tens and Threes)
                                                                                  DrJFF: shows [2d 3c] (three of a kind, Threes)
                                                                                  DrJFF collected 6070 from pot
                                                                                  *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                  Total pot 6070 | Rake 0
                                                                                  Board [3h 3s 7c Ts Ah]
                                                                                  Seat 1: royco34 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                  Seat 2: PATIRCE folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                  Seat 3: bostanu24 showed [Tc Kc] and lost with two pair, Tens and Threes
                                                                                  Seat 4: NhFy folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                  Seat 5: DrJFF (button) showed [2d 3c] and won (6070) with three of a kind, Threes
                                                                                  Seat 6: DeliaP (small blind) folded before Flop
                                                                                  Seat 7: slowmo (big blind) folded before Flop
                                                                                  Seat 8: BEMOL folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                  Seat 9: poopsauce folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                  http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

yeah. her production company pays out the settlements anyway.

Comment

Had a horrid toothache about two weeks ago, dealt with it through copious amounts of prescription painkillers (advantages of having someone who can write a prescription in the household)

1. So your wife/mum/dad is hooking you up with horse tranq? Shocking.

2. Dobermann is the nuts if you want a good film in French. Saw it in the Kino back in '9X at the French Film Festival
                                                                                      Hey buddy, did ya get that thing I sent ya?

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                        I fukkin hate em. Rotten things, always used to make me sick.

Comment

Something like that...
                                                                                          bah

Comment

Love this. Its a piss take on the Daily Mail and all the rags.

Everytime you hit the button it comes up with another headline.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                                              Love this. Its a piss take on the Daily Mail and all the rags.

Everytime you hit the button it comes up with another headline.

http://www.qwghlm.co.uk/toys/dailymail/
                                                                                              ARE FERAL CHILDREN SCROUNGING OFF YOUR PENSION?
                                                                                              WILL FEMINISM GIVE DRIVERS DIABETES?
                                                                                              ARE GYPSIES MAKING PENSIONERS OBESE?
                                                                                              COULD JACQUI SMITH GIVE THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY DIABETES?

and my favourite

HAS THE LOONY LEFT INFECTED THE MEMORY OF DIANA WITH AIDS?

EDIT: lololololol COULD CHAVS IMPREGNATE BRITAIN'S SWANS?

OMG so much gold!
                                                                                              Last edited by TommyGunne; 26-01-10, 18:28.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                                                                Is that Seamus Primewise??????? GLGLGLGLGLGLGL. Hes always been really sound when I've played with him anyway, and a very good player.
                                                                                                Oh Seamus! Good stuff, top man and a quality player. One time etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Maloney333 View Post
                                                                                                  Mate just send me link to this think might seen in the other bbv before anyway worth watch.
                                                                                                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA0a62wmd1A

I've seen this before. It's great.
                                                                                                  Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 26-01-10, 18:29.
                                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                                                    bah
                                                                                                    ?

Comment

Judge Judy is as real as wrestling and some misguided people love wrestling.
                                                                                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

that reminds me, i think i might get a new dentist too. family used to go to the same one for years but she retired, max out her prices and replaced herself with some fresh college graduate. plus i suspect the secretary pulled some passive aggressive shit last time i was in. rounders wouldn't respect me if i stayed.

Comment

Are either of the Pool or Spurs games on TV? Been looking for them but can't find them

Comment

Are either of the Pool or Spurs games on TV? Been looking for them but can't find them
                                                                                                            Spurs v Fulham, 7:30, SS2

Comment

I lol'd hard. http://www.shutupwomangetonmyhorse.com/

Comment

Sky have decided to show 2 matches at the same time tomorrow, genius move....

Manchester derby and Everton -v- Sunderland

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                                  Sky have decided to show 2 matches at the same time tomorrow, genius move....

Manchester derby and Everton -v- Sunderland
                                                                                                                  I like it!

Comment

http://dentalsurgeon.ie/

Ballsbridge and no charge for checkup/exam (excluding x-rays).

hth
                                                                                                                    \r

Comment

lol

Comment

?
                                                                                                                        sorry i've been listening to too much jay-z that's all!

Comment

That is ridiculously catchy!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X