• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Cleveland Browns received this letter in 1974

This reply was sent:

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
      Is the pool match starting in a few mins? I'm confused.
      1.30pm I think

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
        SPOILER
        Yeah missed that. You have to kind of like the main charachter in a film but your man was just a blank charachter. Didnt even show any emotion to give us a reason root for the guy.
        SPOILER

i thought the premonition was done badly, (much better in the book) other than that I thought it was very true to the story. The guy was a bit of an arsehole in real life
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

So now yeah? Any streams?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
            I'm no expert and I don't know which network is doing the Jets @ Colts game but the commentary team is rubbish compared to the earlier game.
            If your only getting into it ya gotta listen to CBS's main 2. Jim Nantz and Phil Simms. Best in the business IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
              So now yeah? Any streams?
              An hours time.

Teams

Man U - Kuszczak, Raf, Evans, Rio, Evra, Giggs, Carrick, Fletcher, Nani, Chico, Berbatov.

Liverpool - Reina, Aurelio, Kelly, Agger, Skrtel, Meireles, Lucas, Maxi, Kuyt, Gerrard, Torres.

Opr

Comment

Two paragraphs from an essay I'm writing; kinda wonder if this is too much cynicism.

SPOILER
                Last edited by Denny Crane; 09-01-11, 20:16.

Comment

Cheers, keep getting my times mixed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                    An hours time.

Teams

Man U - Kuszczak, Raf, Evans, Rio, Evra, Giggs, Carrick, Fletcher, Nani, Chico, Berbatov.

Liverpool - Reina, Aurelio, Kelly, Agger, Skrtel, Meireles, Lucas, Maxi, Kuyt, Gerrard, Torres.

Opr

wow I'm quietly optimistic with that lineup
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

An hours time.

Teams

Opr
                      The 5/1 on Liverpool and 65/1 for Ipswich and Liverpool is going to make me rich today.

CHD

Comment

It is. Still awesome though.
                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

An hours time.

Teams

Opr
                          No rooney?

Comment

lol Evans is playing, lump on Liverpool.

Comment

Johney Evans

CHD, remember the days (just after el classico), when you said Terry and co would be able to handle the Barca attack. Where did it all go wrong in that two months that your punting struggling managerless Championship Ipswich at the Bridge?
                              Profit before people.

Comment

UTV or setanta?

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                  Johney Evans

CHD, remember the days (just after el classico), when you said Terry and co would be able to handle the Barca attack. Where did it all go wrong in that two months that your punting struggling managerless Championship Ipswich at the Bridge?
                                  Chopping and changing and no consistency. I still think...

Ivan - Terry - Alex - Cole

With Mikel holding could keep them at bay (Obv they would need few weeks lined up together again to get into their stride)

I'm punting for insurance, any cunt who slags me if we go out will have to drool while I smoke tenners and throw €2's at them.

Comment

All the 5/1 Liverpool went very quickly after the team announcments, 4/1 now the best.
                                    I hate stupid bookmakers being more alert than me

Comment

All the 5/1 Liverpool went very quickly after the team announcments, 4/1 now the best.
                                      I hate stupid bookmakers being more alert than me
                                      been 4/1 - 9/2 since Kenny got the job

3/1 Draw/no/Bet looks a better bet to me???????????????????

Comment

I got the 5/1 off a friend. Its 4/1 in bookies.

Comment

Just reallised KK first became manager of Liverpool a year before SAF became manager of United.
                                          So he takes over Fergusons record as longest serving manager in the top division. Possibly.

Comment

Any chance that Coleman is going to get a run in an Ireland Jersey in the future fixtures lads? Seems he scored another goal against a weak enough team yesterday, but he's on some run of form!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                              Two paragraphs from an essay I'm writing; kinda wonder if this is too much cynicism.

SPOILER
                                              Fine Gael’s document reads more like a gushing schoolgirls covering letter for a dream fashion job than a serious political document. They promise to streamline the civil service, reducing the “elite” and shifting resources to the coal face while at the same time producing innumerable reports, updates, and status reports. In a similar vein there’s promise to empower individual deputies with additional responsibilities while simultaneously reducing their numbers. There is no commitment to political reform other streamlining the process of clientelism by promising for any pothole reported via their fixmystreet website to be attended to within four days .

In China the government set about improving miner safety by introducing regulations forcing managers to spend time in the mines; a simple effective solution to helping to alleviate a major problem. In Ireland the likely path to resolution would have been to set up a state quango staffed with political appointees, which at great expense would have published a report likely to be ignored depending on how well represented the mining company was at the Galway tent.

I'm sure you show it elsewhere but in that 2 paragraphs on their own, it looks like the tent in Galway was FG's not FF's

Comment

Johnny Evans one last chance , prove yer not a donkey

Comment

Just reallised KK first became manager of Liverpool a year before SAF became manager of United.
                                                  So he takes over Fergusons record as longest serving manager in the top division. Possibly.
                                                  LOL

Comment

LOLiverpool should be 11/2 imo.

No value in them whatsoever.

Layed them for €100 @ 5.2

Comment

Going to go for Stevie G anytime at 10/3. If anyone is go to be fired up by the occasion it's him... Running horribly lately though.
                                                      Last edited by The Situation; 09-01-11, 14:06.
                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                        Any chance that Coleman is going to get a run in an Ireland Jersey in the future fixtures lads? Seems he scored another goal against a weak enough team yesterday, but he's on some run of form!
                                                        In the 4 Nations or a friendly he will but he won't start in a competitive match, Lawrence does what Trap wants so he will prob get a chance to come on for him. He won't play RB imo, not good enough defensively and Trap won't trust him.

Also, LOL

A kid wouldn't even want one.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                          Johnny Evans one last chance , prove yer not a donkey
                                                          Not to worry Willie, we got this today.

Now more pressing matters, I'm going to do a First Goalscorer bet, who will take the inevitable Howard Webb penalty in Rooneys absence

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                            In the 4 Nations or a friendly he will but he won't start in a competitive match, Lawrence does what Trap wants so he will prob get a chance to come on for him. He won't play RB imo, not good enough defensively and Trap won't trust him.
                                                            Is he not playing most/all of his games at RM this season though?

Torres to look lively today please, and maybe score a hatrick against BPL during the week for me?

Comment

Link for Utd game anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                Is he not playing most/all of his games at RM this season though?

Torres to look lively today please, and maybe score a hatrick against BPL during the week for me?
                                                                Yeah lately he is I think, I might be wrong though. Trap doesn't like the all out attack type.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post

SPOILER
                                                                  is this for some project that you are doing or as an open letter to a newspaper, or are you intending to send it to the political parties as a protest letter/ what the fuck are ye at letter/ the coal mines in china are run better then this country letter.
                                                                  if it is the latter then you may have to simplify it a bit more, as you must remember you are dealing with civil servants here i.e. the goverment
                                                                  Last edited by Denny Crane; 10-01-11, 11:02.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                    Not to worry Willie, we got this today.

Now more pressing matters, I'm going to do a First Goalscorer bet, who will take the inevitable Howard Webb penalty in Rooneys absence

Boom Finkel.

Comment

webb gonna webb

Comment

BOOM

Comment

Standard bald cunt Webb and waxy United, wankers.

Comment

Predictions for this then? I'm thinking 2-1 United.
                                                                            http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
                                                                            http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

Comment

What chance have poor old Liverpool got today.

There's one name on the United team sheet they didn't want to see.

Howard Webb.
                                                                              Ship the peno 2/1. N1 Richie

Comment

1 zip, Fuck sake...

Comment

Originally posted by Carl_Morrissey View Post
                                                                                  1 zip, Fuck sake...
                                                                                  This isn't handegg, its 1-0.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                    This isn't handegg, its 1-0.
                                                                                    Whatevs. If Stevie G isn't kissing a strategically placed camera in the next 80 minutes I wont be a happy camper.

Comment

QQ, the hinge from one side of my lappy appears to be hanging off (and now the cable/wire) connecting the monitor is out, will it cost me much to get it fixed - i assume i can just go to any computer place? It's a 17" Song Vaio fwiw.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                                                                                        Ship the peno 2/1. N1 Richie
                                                                                        Lol, gwan the Webb

Comment

Denny, get Zod to fix it for ya

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                            QQ, the hinge from one side of my lappy appears to be hanging off (and now the cable/wire) connecting the monitor is out, will it cost me much to get it fixed - i assume i can just go to any computer place? It's a 17" Song Vaio fwiw.
                                                                                            If under a year old (in warranty) call SONY and tell them the hinge has always been a bit loose and now it seems to have come off (ie no damage done by you). They will replace with no quibbles.
                                                                                            Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Comment

Originally posted by Fiend View Post
                                                                                              If under a year old (in warranty) call SONY and tell them the hinge has always been a bit loose and now it seems to have come off (ie no damage done by you). They will replace with no quibbles.
                                                                                              and if not (which it isn't), would it cost much/take long to fix?

Comment

Lol

lol

lol

lol

Comment

There's only 1 Howard Webb

Although it was defo a red card imo

Comment

Howard Fucking Webb

Comment

Originally posted by Carl_Morrissey View Post
                                                                                                      Whatevs. If Stevie G isn't kissing a strategically placed camera in the next 80 minutes I wont be a happy camper.
                                                                                                      BBV strikes again....

Daglish with tears in his eyes?

Comment

wtf is Webb smoking?

Missed the pen earlier, was it legit?

Comment

Definite red.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                            Going to go for Stevie G anytime at 10/3. If anyone is go to be fired up by the occasion it's him... Running horribly lately though.
                                                                                                            FML with a touch of lol!
                                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                              Howard Fucking Webb
                                                                                                              Howard Webb irritates me at the best of times but that's a no brainer, snap call red card. Easy decision.
                                                                                                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Comment

defo red. King kenny teaching how tackles were back in the 80s.

Comment

What chance have poor old Liverpool got today.

There's one name on the United team sheet they didn't want to see.

Howard Webb.
                                                                                                                    Prescient or what?
                                                                                                                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Dalglish Out, Bob Paisley In.

Comment

lol fuck off Beglin

Comment

gerrard with potential career ending tackle and Webb gets the blame lolpoolfans.

Kung kenny out of his depth. beglin comical as per usual
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Solskjaer; 09-01-11, 14:14.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X