X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHD View Post
    Wasn't in any pubs last night!
    Then my friend thinks someone else is you! Fair enough so!

Comment

Perfection from AP as usual.
      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
        Then my friend thinks someone else is you! Fair enough so!
        You have your spies watching me?

Comment

Ding Dong the witch is dead.
          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Pokerstars will reveal Isildur1 identity today at the PCA

8/15 Victor Blom
            5/4 Bloms brother
            5/2 Phil Hellmuth
            5/1 bar

Comment

thatcher?

Comment

Now its a match.

Comment

Arsenal dont look close to scoring here
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                    Walcott in behind and crossed to Bendtner to tap in will be the result soon...

Comment

not so sure about that
                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Lolz, Glen Johnsons deleted that tweet already. Suspect it may be a bit late to try and take it back at this stage...
                        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

never a penalty!

whew....never thought I'd be cheering on leeds

Comment

now a peno

Comment

What the fck was that about. How can you give a peno and them give offside after the decision

Peno now...come on the fck

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                I blame you.

Comment

Bendtner obv turning the screw with that awesome through ball. Is there anything he can't do?
                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Ref can thank god that another penalty came up, now nobody will ask questions about what happened a minute before...

Super Nic really is some player
                                    "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                      Bendtner obv turning the screw with that awesome through ball. Is there anything he can't do?
                                      Shoot with his left foot

Comment

Super save

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                          Shoot with his left foot
                                          It's them new balls innit, technique busters, can make a fool of even the greatest.
                                          Profit before people.

Comment

It's them new balls innit, technique busters, can make a fool of even the greatest.
                                            I wonder if we can blame the old balls on making a fool of this team of Arsenal greats from the Wenger era (1 or 2 may have been before him)

Rami Shabaan

Oleg Luhzny
                                            Pascal Cygan
                                            Igor Stepanovs
                                            Nelson Vivas

Ian Selley
                                            David Hillier
                                            John Jensen
                                            Jimmy Carter

Christopher Wreh
                                            Francis Jeffers

Subs

Richard Wright
                                            Chris Kiwomya
                                            Remi Garde
                                            Gilles Grimandi
                                            Glen Helder
                                            Eddie McGoldrick
                                            Luis Boa Morte

Comment

why are ajax playing hamburg today?

Comment

I wonder if we can blame the old balls on making a fool of this team of Arsenal greats from the Wenger era (1 or 2 may have been before him)

Rami Shabaan

Oleg Luhzny
                                                Pascal Cygan
                                                Igor Stepanovs
                                                Nelson Vivas

Ian Selley
                                                David Hillier
                                                John Jensen
                                                Jimmy Carter

Christopher Wreh
                                                Francis Jeffers

Subs

Richard Wright
                                                Chris Kiwomya
                                                Remi Garde
                                                Gilles Grimandi Steve Morrow
                                                Glen Helder
                                                Eddie McGoldrick
                                                Luis Boa Morte
                                                Just got a phone call from Steve Morrow asking how he never even made the bench. Fixed now :-)

Comment

anyone know is there an FA cup game on tv besides the everton one on setanta ?
                                                  You got to have a lot of balls, to play golf the way I do!

Comment

Stoke apparentely fielding a second string team against a full strength Cardiff City. ~4/1 looks big about the Welsh. I seem to remember Bellamy pointing to his premiership badge when Newcastle were knocked out of the cup a few years back, how times have changed.

1508: GOALFLASH Stoke 0-1 Cardiff (Chopra)

gl! Have a few quid on cardiff as well

Comment

Just got a phone call from Steve Morrow asking how he never even made the bench. Fixed now :-)
                                                      A bit harsh on Grimandi, you could have a separate bench for goalkeepers, also no Aliadière?
                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                        Pokerstars will reveal Isildur1 identity today at the PCA

8/15 Victor Blom
                                                        5/4 Bloms brother
                                                        5/2 Phil Hellmuth
                                                        5/1 bar
                                                        Is the Helmuth bit meant to be a joke?
                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by aodea View Post
                                                          why are ajax playing hamburg today?
                                                          Midseason break cup competition between various clubs

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                            Is the Helmuth bit meant to be a joke?
                                                            No, it's the rumor doing the rounds, hence the split with Ultimate Bet.

Comment

Happy Dude - Any Lotto tips for tonight?

Comment

Season premiere of Jersey Shore was amazing.

Comment

He's given up the lotto. Keep up with the times ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                    He's given up the lotto. Keep up with the times ffs.
                                                                    Nice quoting there

Comment

Oleg Luzhny

"The Iron Curtain"

Legend.

On another note - does the BBV know which is the best deal for Broadband USB Dongles? My auld wan wants one for her notebook. She'll just be doing research etc - nothing too heavy - wont need a big allowance I wouldn't think.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post

Oleg Luzhny

"The Iron Curtain"

Legend.

On another note - does the BBV know which is the best deal for Broadband USB Dongles? My auld wan wants one for her notebook. She'll just be doing research etc - nothing too heavy - wont need a big allowance I wouldn't think.
                                                                        Meteor afaik

Comment

LOL.
                                                                          I wouldn't be getting involved at any price but my inclination would be that there is a zero % chance that he was playing the original Isildur spin up.
                                                                          He's such a fraud and meejia whore that It wouldn't shock me if he has bought the account.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                                                                            Nice quoting there
                                                                            Ah piss off. I'm out of practice as I've been on holiday. How was your cold Christmas?

Comment

IPL Auction is on today

5.42 pm: England batsman Eoin Morgan goes to KKR for $350,000
                                                                              So I guess we will be shouting for Kolkatta this year

Comment

I know it's extermely unlikely but it would be brilliant if Isildur turned out to be Helmuth.
                                                                                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                  I know it's extermely unlikely but it would be brilliant if Isildur turned out to be Helmuth.
                                                                                  If he did 2+2 would explode

Comment

and what about IPB??

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                      You're very ghey

Comment

Coventy into the 4th round bring on Utd or Chelski.

Comment

Originally posted by aodea View Post
                                                                                          Coventy into the 4th round bring on Utd or Chelski.
                                                                                          Chelsea prob won't be in round 4

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                            Chelsea prob won't be in round 4
                                                                                            Not with that attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                                                                              You're very ghey
                                                                                              Jersey Shore is anything but gay. Awesome premier alright, new house mate is showing endless potential for serious car crash TV, so it's shaping up to be a fine season

It really would! I'm pretty sure it'd cause such a paradox of hate/manlove colliding the entire place would just collapse in on itself

Comment

Rome is unreal the thoughts of coming home tomorrow are sickening

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                  It really was I knew it was on soon but a nice little surprise when I had seen it aired the night previous.

New housemate is hilarious gonna be some kind of car carsh!

The preview at the end looks like its gonna be an interesting season, quality line from Snooki "im a squirrel monkey"

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                  Rome is unreal the thoughts of coming home tomorrow are sickening
                                                                                                  Bring me back a fridge magnet
                                                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

FAO NFL heads

Playoffs baby!!

Who are we going for? Saints seem a certainty based on what I seen of Seattle last week.

Colts - Jets should be a cracker..Home advantage might just sneak it for Colts but I don't think I'll be backing anything. Just sit back and enjoy!
                                                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Forums are dog slow again. It seems to happen every evening around this time.

So there goes Woy. I think it's clear now that he was never the right man for the job. I was one of his biggest defenders, saying he needed time and to get his own players in etc etc. But I think the way he reacted to the barrage of criticism was wrong for the club. A better manager would listen to what people are saying and take their points on board, but he seemed to just keep making all the same mistakes again and again, and that's the hallmark of a bad manager.

Not too sure about appointing Kenny now. It's no different to Newcastle putting Alan Shearer in charge. It'll shut the fans up for a bit, but we'll need a proper manager eventually. Hopefully we don't get relegated in the meantime like Newc did.
                                                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                        Im not with you on that, what did you like about Buried?
                                                                                                        SPOILER

Everything.

From the major feeling of claustrophobia at the very start till the rescue attempt at the end i loved every second.

Thought Ryan Reynolds was excellent, the camera work was amazing. It just felt a lot more full of despair and no hope of escape than 127 hours which was more about Boyles fancy style, and the ending was immense.
                                                                                                        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

The battery in the phone in Buried was lolbad

Comment

Room: **ipb**

Password: allin

Hopefully get a few to play this great wee game on this wet Saturday. It's a mix between Subuteo and Air Hockey
                                                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                                              SPOILER

Everything.

From the major feeling of claustrophobia at the very start till the rescue attempt at the end i loved every second.

Thought Ryan Reynolds was excellent, the camera work was amazing. It just felt a lot more full of despair and no hope of escape than 127 hours which was more about Boyles fancy style, and the ending was immense.
                                                                                                              Meh I thought it had real potential but kinda lost it in a few spots for me, not sure if you read the review I linked earlier.

Faux-Artsy (Fartsy) Torture Porn If Winter's Bone is everything's that's right with film festivals, Buried is pretty close to the opposite.  It stars Ryan Reynolds, has a provocative premise (Ryan Reynolds plays a civilian contractor taken captive in Iraq and buried underground in a coffin wit...
                                                                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                                                                It's no different to Newcastle putting Alan Shearer in charge. It'll shut the fans up for a bit, but we'll need a proper manager eventually. Hopefully we don't get relegated in the meantime like Newc did.
                                                                                                                Its hugely different to Shearer!

Originally posted by MR NINE
                                                                                                                Its an easy comparison to make but you have to remember Shearer had zero managerial experience whereas Dalglish is a very experienced manager who has proven his managerial capabilities in the past. A lazy comparison IMO.

I don't see the need to have lined up a permanent replacement. It's been made clear Dalglish is here til the summer. Come summer time the likes of Klopp or Villas Boas might consider taking the job whereas there's absolutely no chance of them taking it now. It wouldn't have made sense to appoint a permanent manager now as the best we could have hoped for would have been the likes of Coyle or possibly Rijkaard.

I think bringing in a temporary manager to stop the rot and then taking our time to appoint a CEO and then find the right manager to step in in the summer is the most sensible approach.
                                                                                                                Opr

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                  Meh I thought it had real potential but kinda lost it in a few spots for me, not sure if you read the review I linked earlier.

http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2010/01/...a-flaming-pile
                                                                                                                  I did, think hes talking bollox.

Probably my film of 2010, right up there anyway.
                                                                                                                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

anyone know if ryans in ratoath is stil open? tried ringing the number and could not connect,

don't want to drive out for it to be closed,

also anyone recommend somewhere to get a nice steak in dublin
                                                                                                                    http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Winstanley you cheating cunt

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                                        http://haxball.appspot.com/

Room: **ipb**

Password: allin

Hopefully get a few to play this great wee game on this wet Saturday. It's a mix between Subuteo and Air Hockey
                                                                                                                        This is fun, play people

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                                                                                                          Winstanley you cheating cunt
                                                                                                                          What happened..just stopped watching a few mins ago?
                                                                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X