Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been told that this time it SHOULD be okay.

I dont trust the chimps though

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
      Been told that this time it SHOULD be okay.

I dont trust the chimps though
      does this look like the guy you were talking to kev?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

I may be forced to take my non-paying, bandwidth-using-for-nothing-in-return business elsewhere if this continues and I do NOT say that lightly
        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Q1. Can you receive a money transfer on Boyles if you have never deposited there
            Q2. If above is yes can anyone sort me out for 160 euro on Boyles for my $210 on Full Tilt

pm or whatever

Comment

Android 3.0 for tablets looks seriously impressive

A funny thing happened after Google posted (and subsequently pulled) its Android 3.0 Honeycomb video: T-Mobile celebrated its G-Slate announcement by posting the same video. And about six more after that (to be fair, they're also on the Motorola / Verizon Xoom we demoed). Today it was made official during Verizon's keynote, with Google itself narrating a hands-on demo. We've scrutinized these videos to no end and we think we've come up with the most complete picture of Google's tablet OS experience at this point. Join us after the break for all the goods. Update: Set aside about 25 minutes and check out our exclusive (and thoroughly awesome) interview with Google's Matias Duarte, the driving force behind Honeycomb interface. %Gallery-112879% %Gallery-112881%
              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Got a great laugh out of that gameshow "pointless" today. For those that never heard of it, the premise is they've given 100 people 100 secs to list off as many correct answers from the question at hand. The contestants attempt to give a correct answer that wasn't mentioned by the 100 people i.e. a pointless answer.

Q. Scorsese and DeNiro collaborations

A. "Meet the Parents"

Really was one of those epic gameshow answers. It kind of got me thinking how different that film would've been if Scorsese directed it which made me laugh even more

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
                  I was fairly confused by this post this morning. Thank fuck I didn't have the time to attempt to manually decrypt it

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                  Stolen from facebook

Do a Google image search - "241543903"
                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                    Got a great laugh out of that gameshow "pointless" today. For those that never heard of it, the premise is they've given 100 people 100 secs to list off as many correct answers from the question at hand. The contestants attempt to give a correct answer that wasn't mentioned by the 100 people i.e. a pointless answer.

Q. Scorsese and DeNiro collaborations

A. "Meet the Parents"

Really was one of those epic gameshow answers. It kind of got me thinking how different that film would've been if Scorsese directed it which made me laugh even more
                    Love pointless
                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by K1NG View Post
                      98 year old woman bank letter thing, etc
                      Spoof.

Have you seen the sarcastic letter supposedly written by a 98-year-old woman in the UK to her bank?

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                      I can't see it. Help.

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                      I was fairly confused by this post this morning. Thank fuck I didn't have the time to attempt to manually decrypt it

Comment

What was especially funny about that Pointless answer was A they had thinking time and were conferring before coming up with an answer and B they described themselves as film fans!? Marty would have done a far better job directing, replace Owen Wilsons character with Peschi and let him go mad and it'd be a better film

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                        Android 3.0 for tablets looks seriously impressive

http://www.engadget.com/2011/01/06/g...d-tour-of-the/
                        Damnit, I only have an Android tablet around a month or so and already I want that, which doesn't even exist yet. I'm such a sucker for gadgets. I'm already thinking of getting an Android phone atm, if the Desire Z was slightly cheaper I'd be all over it, I'm still not willing to commit to a keyboardless phone...

I can't see it. Help.
                        I had to look it up

SPOILER
                        There is no lake, it's just a wall
                        Last edited by Sledgejammer; 07-01-11, 23:25.
                        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                          What was especially funny about that Pointless answer was A they had thinking time and were conferring before coming up with an answer and B they described themselves as film fans!? Marty would have done a far better job directing, replace Owen Wilsons character with Peschi and let him go mad and it'd be a better film

Damnit, I only have an Android tablet around a month or so and already I want that, which doesn't even exist yet. I'm such a sucker for gadgets. I'm already thinking of getting an Android phone atm, if the Desire Z was slightly cheaper I'd be all over it, I'm still not willing to commit to a keyboardless phone...

I had to look it up

SPOILER
                          Yeah looks pretty slick Android tablets all the way, iPad 2 is suppose to be out soon so will have to see what it its but by the looks of things you would be mad not to go for some sort of Android Tablet.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post

I had to look it up

SPOILER

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

LOL I thought I saw something completely different in Roadsweeper's pic. I won't say what it was fearing being deemed insane.
                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                LOL I thought I saw something completely different in Roadsweeper's pic. I won't say what it was fearing being deemed insane.
                                I couldent find the black dude either...

Right...127 hours !!
                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                  The pale balding sunbather behind the bush?.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                    Yeeeeeess [insert shifty eyes]
                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Want to know what colour shirt would be lucky in the Emporium?

Comment

Hoping the hell this is Friday, and not Sunday. Finishing of the Christmas Boose is somewhat disturbing. Last time I drank vodka was circa 1986.

Haapy New Year ye all

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                          Want to know what colour shirt would be lucky in the Emporium?

http://www.responsiblegambling.org/s...fm?intID=12915
                                          Red shirt with a dragon on it.

500 bucks please.
                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Hoping the hell this is Friday, and not Sunday. Finishing of the Christmas Boose is somewhat disturbing. Last time I drank vodka was circa 1986.

Haapy New Year ye all
                                            Drunk test.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                              I thought it was the detached white penis, about to rape the black dude

Comment

How very Freudian.
                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Methinks you must be useing the old Christmas cracker monocle

Comment

Right I'm just gonna throw my theory out there. First your gonna have to rotate the about picture 30 degrees in an anclockwise direction. Behind the bush there's a bright yellowey plant with long hairs coming out of it. It kinda looks like that evil sun from Super Mario Bros 3. It's mouth is the red plant and has a two green leafs as it eyes. Far scarier than a Wall that's looks like a lake or pale sunbathers
                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

I shat cavety blocks

Comment

Bust out of so many tournaments tonight in touching distance of the money. This in the $50 deepstack just summed up my night. Ran A6 into AQ next hand bvb to bubble +1

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 600/1200 Blinds (9 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG+1 (t20690)
                                                        MP1 (t11277.50)
                                                        MP2 (t35612.50)
                                                        MP3 (t13840)
                                                        CO (t23150)
                                                        Button (t13172.50)
                                                        SB (t9065)
                                                        Hero (BB) (t15300)
                                                        UTG (t24752.50)

Hero's M: 8.50

Preflop: Hero is BB with 10, 10
                                                        7 folds, SB bets t8345, Hero calls t7745

Flop: (t17890) 4, 3, 6 (2 players)

Turn: (t17890) A (2 players)

River: (t17890) 9 (2 players)

Total pot: t17890

Results:
                                                        SB had 2, 10 (flush, Ace high).
                                                        Hero had 10, 10 (one pair, tens).
                                                        Outcome: SB won t18970

Comment

Haapy New Year ye all
                                                          Many happy returns.
                                                          New year is a time(the only time) where you can throw brown and green bottles into the clear bottle bank conscience free.

Comment

Tron Legacy was pretty darn good.

Comment

Originally posted by Carl_Morrissey
                                                              Can someone tell me wtf I am looking for in this picture!
                                                              Do you see the lake?
                                                              Well look again
                                                              It's not a lake, it's a wall

Oh and there's a black dude peeking over it with a gun

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                Do you see the lake?
                                                                Well look again
                                                                It's not a lake, it's a wall

Oh and there's a black dude peeking over it with a gun
                                                                BNBG.

Comment

New album on the way from these lads in March this year.
                                                                  I'm really fooking lorward to it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4YdmSclJA8[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                    BNBG.
                                                                    Here's a collection of them for you

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                                                      Tron Legacy was pretty darn good.
                                                                      Good man delighted to hear that now go get the soundtrack its immense

Comment

Bit of a long shot but does anyone happen to access to a pdf copy of the 1987 edition of the Irish Political Studies journal?

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                          I couldent find the black dude either...

Right...127 hours !!
                                                                          Unfuckingbelievable...

Now, lets hopw a kind mod stuck the spoilers in an easy to find place...

Nope, cheers lads...I know it wasnt that overhyped piece of crap inception but its not as if ye were busy today....lol...ill look back....

OK, found them myself....ftr, I agree with Danny.

Buried next ? Why not, its friday and my weekend off !
                                                                          Last edited by oleras; 08-01-11, 01:30.
                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Prem predictions comp pimpage.

Ignore the start date, it's been revised since due to christmas, FA cup etc, fill your boots!
                                                                            We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

robin williams: weapons of self destruction on channel 4 is brilliant

Comment

127 Hours is immense.
                                                                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

C. 35 outs twice < one pair. Fml
                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                                                                                    New album on the way from these lads in March this year.
                                                                                    I'm really fooking lorward to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4YdmSclJA8
                                                                                    Lovely version of that song. Some band alright:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U4VgvTCKU4[/ame]
                                                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                      127 Hours is immense.
                                                                                      Better than Love Actually?

Comment

Originally posted by aodea View Post
                                                                                        Better than Love Actually?

Comment

HBO have announced Game of Thrones will be premiered on April 11! Getting very excited about it now. Some very nice pics of filming here:

I read somewhere that Sky are gonna show it on one of their Arts channels. Obviously trying to drum up subscriptions like they've done with other "niche" shows. I think I'll be downloading them.
                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

These IMDB ads with Iain Lee are too much.
                                                                                            What an irritating twat.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                              Unfuckingbelievable...

Now, lets hopw a kind mod stuck the spoilers in an easy to find place...

Nope, cheers lads...I know it wasnt that overhyped piece of crap inception but its not as if ye were busy today....lol...ill look back....

OK, found them myself....ftr, I agree with Danny.

Buried next ? Why not, its friday and my weekend off !

Buried was also very good.....you know by now that how i do my film reviews !!
                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

I hate when you are so tired that you are to tired to get up and go to bed so you just sit and waste away an hour on the computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                                  I hate when you are so tired that you are to tired to get up and go to bed so you just sit and waste away an hour on the computer.

I'm not sure, but reading this back I've a feeling Kayroo might be slightly upset with me not knowing my to from my too or my too from my to.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                    127 Hours is immense.
                                                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                                                    I found the start very good, because we know what happens, small things like leaving the tap running etc, meeting the 2 girls, fine, he was an explorer, giving us some insight, torn about the middle, some fantastic camera work etc, we see his struggle, wonder how we would cope but it lagged a bit for me in places, i know we see things like his mind going but it could have been done sharper/neater imo, as for the end....5 stars all the way, nothing wrong there at all....perfect imo.

had a read of some spoilers, and as for product placement getting in the way of enjoying a good film..like water off a duck, so what if coca cola or fanta paid My Boyle 1 billion clams for sticking a branded camcorder or watch or whatever on screen, you missed the movie looking for products imo.
                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                                      I'm not sure, but reading this back I've a feeling Kayroo might be slightly upset with me not knowing my to from my too or my too from my to.
                                                                                                      Thats why there is an edit button...to late now !!

flashback.....sleeping today i had one of those very enjoyable erotic dreams...speak to a girl, next thing you are getting ready to go to bed, there is some nakedness....kissing, even mention of contraception in this particular one today....deed never happens though....never have i porked a chick in a dream...never had "spillage" either....am i alone ? would love to have one play out till the end....must read up on that real dreaming stuff, if i could spell cognative, its that btw. !
                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Liked 127 hours...if people havent seen Touching the Void they really should too

The Fighter was awesome, I thought Christian Bale was immense, very very good performance

Comment

sometimes we share too much.

Comment

HEM misses it, but on my last game of the night, I get 2 outtered on the river for the match. Then I lost $1.50 on a degen Roulette spin. Not gonna tilt tho!!

Probably something got to do with running 10 BIs above EV.

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post
                                                                                                              Liked 127 hours...if people havent seen Touching the Void they really should too

The Fighter was awesome, I thought Christian Bale was immense, very very good performance
                                                                                                              I found it very like Touching The Void, in the overcome all situations thrown at you vibe, guess thats the type of film it was, 2 good films !

The Fighter, i liked that too.
                                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                                                sometimes we share too much.
                                                                                                                Sometime we dont share enough dude !
                                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

ugh, just got linked to a girl I used to do "the bad thing" with's blog.

She's now a born again Christian.

Wonder if she confessed our drink and drug fuelled evenings?
                                                                                                                  Still debating whether or not to link, or even copy paste, as it really is horribly cringey.

Today I had a fight with my Mom cause I told her that her body was being used by the devil.
                                                                                                                  Paraphrased, so don't bother googling!
                                                                                                                  Last edited by Emmet; 08-01-11, 04:04.

Comment

So I started watching Breaking Bad a few days ago, and I'm just after finishing the second season.

Fuck me it's brilliant. I'd nearly say its better than The Sopranos and The Wire
                                                                                                                    SPOILER

edit: maybe an over reaction, but it is very very good!!
                                                                                                                    Last edited by NewApproach; 08-01-11, 04:16.

Comment

Flying out Shannon at 7. Taking in Blackburn QPR today(£15 for a ticket, how bad), then United Liverpool Sunday. One time Michael Owen into the Stretford end please.

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post

How did you see the fighter? Its not out here yet.

Bale is one of my favourite actors.

Comment

Here is some pokers for the BBV

All these hands are pretty much against fish.

SPOILER
                                                                                                                          No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (MP) ($70.31)
                                                                                                                          CO ($52.63)
                                                                                                                          Button ($7.93)
                                                                                                                          SB ($50.45)
                                                                                                                          BB ($48.50)
                                                                                                                          UTG ($65.39)

Preflop: Hero is MP with J, A
                                                                                                                          1 fold, Hero bets $1.50, CO calls $1.50, 3 folds

Flop: ($3.75) 3, 9, 7 (2 players)
                                                                                                                          Hero bets $2.50, CO raises $5, Hero calls $2.50

Turn: ($13.75) 6 (2 players)
                                                                                                                          Hero checks, CO checks

River: ($13.75) 5 (2 players)
                                                                                                                          Hero bets $10.50, CO raises $46.13 (All-In), Hero calls $35.63

Total pot: $106.01

Results:
                                                                                                                          Hero had J, A (flush, Ace high).
                                                                                                                          CO had 8, 10 (straight flush, ten high).
                                                                                                                          Outcome: CO won $103.01

SPOILER
                                                                                                                          No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB ($96.74)
                                                                                                                          BB ($93.71)
                                                                                                                          UTG ($50)
                                                                                                                          Hero (MP) ($96.47)
                                                                                                                          Button ($53.03)

Preflop: Hero is MP with 5, 4
                                                                                                                          UTG bets $2, Hero calls $2, 1 fold, SB calls $1.75, 1 fold

Flop: ($6.50) 3, 10, 2 (3 players)
                                                                                                                          SB checks, UTG bets $4.87, Hero calls $4.87, SB calls $4.87

Turn: ($21.11) 6 (3 players)
                                                                                                                          SB bets $14, UTG raises $43.13 (All-In), Hero calls $43.13, SB raises $75.87 (All-In), Hero calls $46.47 (All-In)

River: ($243.44) 6 (3 players, 3 all-in)

Total pot: $243.44

Results:
                                                                                                                          SB had 3, 3 (full house, threes over sixes).
                                                                                                                          UTG had A, A (two pair, Aces and sixes).
                                                                                                                          Hero had 5, 4 (straight, six high).
                                                                                                                          Outcome: SB won $240.71

SPOILER
                                                                                                                          No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB ($94.28)
                                                                                                                          UTG ($80.79)
                                                                                                                          MP ($93.14)
                                                                                                                          Hero (Button) ($60.38)
                                                                                                                          SB ($20.48)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 10, 7
                                                                                                                          2 folds, Hero bets $1, 1 fold, BB raises $3.50, Hero calls $3

Flop: ($8.25) J, 2, 5 (2 players)
                                                                                                                          BB bets $6.18, Hero raises $15, BB raises $84.10 (All-In), Hero calls $41.38 (All-In)

Turn: ($121.01) 4 (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: ($121.01) 9 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: $121.01

Results:
                                                                                                                          Hero had 10, 7 (flush, Jack high).
                                                                                                                          BB had A, 10 (flush, Ace high).
                                                                                                                          Outcome: BB won $151.91

SPOILER
                                                                                                                          No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (Button) ($54.50)
                                                                                                                          SB ($96.34)
                                                                                                                          BB ($19.86)
                                                                                                                          UTG ($54.32)
                                                                                                                          MP ($47)
                                                                                                                          CO ($73.11)

Preflop: Hero is Button with K, A
                                                                                                                          UTG bets $1.50, 2 folds, Hero raises $5, SB calls $4.75, 1 fold, UTG calls $3.50

Flop: ($15.50) A, 2, 9 (3 players)
                                                                                                                          SB checks, UTG bets $11.62, Hero calls $11.62, 1 fold

Turn: ($38.74) 10 (2 players)
                                                                                                                          UTG bets $19.37, Hero raises $37.88 (All-In), UTG calls $18.33 (All-In)

River: ($114.14) J (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: $114.14

Results:
                                                                                                                          Hero had K, A (one pair, Aces).
                                                                                                                          UTG had A, J (two pair, Aces and Jacks).
                                                                                                                          Outcome: UTG won $111.14

SPOILER

BB ($50)
                                                                                                                          UTG ($94.82)
                                                                                                                          MP ($50)
                                                                                                                          Hero (Button) ($108.98)
                                                                                                                          SB ($56.32)

Preflop: Hero is Button with J, 9
                                                                                                                          2 folds, Hero bets $1, SB raises $3.25, 1 fold, Hero calls $2.50

Flop: ($7.50) 9, 8, 3 (2 players)
                                                                                                                          SB bets $3.75, Hero calls $3.75

Turn: ($15) J (2 players)
                                                                                                                          SB bets $5.50, Hero raises $17, SB raises $43.57 (All-In), Hero calls $32.07

River: ($113.14) 8 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $113.14

Results:
                                                                                                                          Hero had J, 9 (two pair, Jacks and nines).
                                                                                                                          SB had Q, 6 (flush, Queen high).
                                                                                                                          Outcome: SB won $110.14
                                                                                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X