This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

atdhe.net
    The ranking of the best online bookmakers you could find, check our selection for the top bookmakers around the web.

I've a few more bookmarked at home
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

myp2p.eu is another popular one.

Comment

I heard when the lad from '127 hours' became famous he gave his girlfriend the elbow.
        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
          127 hours

I think you are crazy!!

SPOILER
          Just to be clear, it wasn't only the canon/sony whatever make his watch was thing. It was the zoom in on the gatorade/coke/bud/random other beers at the party stuff that was going on. Also the opening sequence had BK, McDonalds and a few other restaurant chains I think. I suppose you could say this is to reinforce hsi level of hnger/thirst in the film but I doubt it big time. The more I think about this film the more I revise my view on it.

Anyway, enough of that. What did you think of the flooding scene? I thought they were actually proposing that happened at 1st but when realised it was going to be a dream sequence thought it worked very well. Before I check was the blondy bird the girl from In bruges!! That just occurred to me

Edit: It is, good shout me
          You be crazy

SPOILER
          I think you are way over thinking things, usually product placement is about one thing you even said it yourself when you mention all the fast food joints obviously they arent gonna pay money for product placement if there is gonna be all the others in it as well.I think Danny Boyle is just establishing stuff
          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Just a question for our technical folk!

seems to be working now but i've already typed this up so I'll post it!

Running vista.

I removed AVg yesterday, installed the microsoft anti virus thing.

Updated Itunes.

Also installed the windows update. But never restarted to finish them off.

Kept postponing the restart for the windows update.

Fell asleep when I was working on something and when I came to use the computer today it was blank and making a slightly odd noise, hit the reset button, didn't boot up the first time, did the second time. No more weird noise.

But about a min into windows it blue screened.

Did the same about five times.

as i said it's working now, but chrome keeps crashing on me. should everything be ok now though?
            Last edited by Denny Crane; 07-01-11, 12:31.

Comment

I actually really like the main song from 127 Hours

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZktosfSpvRc[/ame]

Comment

Blatter expects Qatar WC to be in Jan. You absolute wanker, fuck off out of football. Qatar splash the cash, suits FIFA's agenda. The way the season is now is perfection. Clubs better threaten to breakaway and create a new body/super league.

How can FIFA get away with things like this. Corrupt, pathetic organization.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                  They've played rubbish all season and for them to hit one of the bottom 3 slots at 7.5 to 1 is excellent value.
                  Just because PP price them up to stay up means nothing, sure they had Chelski odds on to win the title when on top whereas some of the more astute soccer men on here predicted a rapid decline. (well me mainly) The title is a bit more open though than it looks, United are there by default. People keep saying they havn't played yet. I'm afriad that is as good as it will get for United. They should win by being the best of a very poor lot this season. Man City have no chance (boring boring Cityyy) Arsenal could do it and sure who would begrudge it to them how they play. Chelski won't win it unless they buy some players. However United ain't bankers and are reliant on Rooney improving and the rest being as pathetic as they are so far. Liverpool will probably sack Roy and the whoever comes in will realise how deep rooted the problems are. Ideal scenario is Rafa returns and they just fail to pip Balckburn for the bottom 3 slots. Rafa then to blow another 200 million on lame ducks and lilly livered mercenaries. King Kenny is too dodgy to get a manager role these days but anything is possible in lolland. And before I forget, LOLSpurs at 22 to 1.
                  A lot to cover here, you sort of start of with nonsense that I think you are serious about and then waffle on with nonsense that I'm not sure if your serious about followed by more nonsense that your not serious about at all.

Anyway backing something at 7.5/1 when 9/1 is lol for a start.
                  Plus to say the reverse market has no bearing at all is just as crazy. I'd say the true price is a 25/1 for them to go down.
                  What price did you have Chelsea to win the title?
                  What price do you have them now?
                  As for Rafa liverpool going down etc.......sigh
                  twitter
                  moneybookers

Comment

Jesus Fucking Christ (she is Irish)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH54zvWKuBU[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH54zvWKuBU
                      LOL i actually watched those 2 episodes on Sky Anytime last night

Can't believe she got through, was a joke. Another bloke called The Gingerbread Kid didn't get through and he was a million times better than her. So much of the series now is Diversity type acts. One Asian group were pretty fantastic. It's entertaining stuff

Comment

ghey. Won't work at all now.

Comment

Originally posted by BallymoreChris View Post
                          No value on Blackburn going down imo.
                          This is also reflected in the PP price on them to stay up 1/25
                          Originally posted by CHD View Post
                          Blackburn won't go down. Wigan is free money.
                          Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                          I doubt Blackburn will go down but I have also thought wigan were gonna go for the last few seasons and they have managed to avoid it much to my dissapointment. Now that Wolves have managed to keep a clean sheet against a big side they could get a bit of momentum and stay up. IMO westham, wigan and west brom will drop.
                          I think the hammers are almost a certainty to go down, and after that it's 2 of

Wigan/Wolves/Blackburn/Stoke/Blackpool for me

Of those I think a huge amount will depend on this month and the transfer window, some of the best players in those clubs are injured/linked with moves away. Depending on how that pans out there will be a big impact for the clubs in question.

At the moment I think it's likely to be Blackburn/Wolves/West Ham respectively, but I think it's going to be very close between 15th-18th maybe only 2-3 points in it at the end.
                          Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

A lot to cover here, you sort of start of with nonsense that I think you are serious about and then waffle on with nonsense that I'm not sure if your serious about followed by more nonsense that your not serious about at all.

Plus to say the reverse market has no bearing at all is just as crazy. I'd say the true price is a 25/1 for them to go down.
                            You need to realise that 98% of Solskjaer football posts are pure trolling.
                            It's a hobby of his.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                              LOL i actually watched those 2 episodes on Sky Anytime last night

Can't believe she got through, was a joke. Another bloke called The Gingerbread Kid didn't get through and he was a million times better than her. So much of the series now is Diversity type acts. One Asian group were pretty fantastic. It's entertaining stuff
                              Yeah so entertaining it got cancelled

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH54zvWKuBU
                                Dunno why, but now have an uneasy picture in my head of Danny up there doing that routine

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                  You need to realise that 98% of Solskjaer football posts are pure trolling.
                                  It's a hobby of his.
                                  60% are, the rest is actual red tinted specs bias

Comment

noticed the screen on my kindle is broken too. Fml.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                      Blatter expects Qatar WC to be in Jan. You absolute wanker, fuck off out of football. Qatar splash the cash, suits FIFA's agenda. The way the season is now is perfection. Clubs better threaten to breakaway and create a new body/super league.

How can FIFA get away with things like this. Corrupt, pathetic organization.
                                      Its the World Cup and when its winter in some parts of the world its summer in other parts.
                                      Why should the World Cup be held in June to suit the European chavball season
                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Some cracking lines in this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHWEZ_IjcSk[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                          Dunno why, but now have an uneasy picture in my head of Danny up there doing that routine
                                          You are a weird dude

Comment

Who says you can't beat slot machines - Interesting story about a guy who exploited a bug in the software of a one armed bandit in the US.

Comment

Yeah so entertaining it got cancelled
                                              Has it got cancelled? Whats that all about because it had a £250k package for the winner so did they just change their minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                Its the World Cup and when its winter in some parts of the world its summer in other parts.
                                                Why should the World Cup be held in June to suit the European chavball season
                                                Kinda agree. African nations is held during the winter. I am glad to see FIFA finally falling in line with the Irish Domestic football season

Comment

Chatting to my mate of Google Chat while he's watchin 127 Hours -

'I'd bring more water than that walking to the shops!!'

Comment

OK, so can someone come up with anything entertaining that might have happened around here for the last few weeks? I was keeping tabs of sports etc, and saw a couple of the headline items from here as well.

Congrats to Hitch on the baby news, although it is all like one big drug/alcohol fuelled rom com with you it seems.

Most importantly though, commiserations Glyn on the sis in law. Must be horrible for all the family. Hopefully some sort of resolution will come along soon to it all.

Comment

latest Red C poll just out:

FG 35 (up 1)
                                                      LAB 21 (down 2)
                                                      FF 14 (down 3)
                                                      SF 14 (=)
                                                      GP 4 (up 2)
                                                      Others : 12 (up 2)
                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post

Running vista.

Updated Itunes.

Fell asleep when I was working on something and when I came to use the computer today it was blank and making a slightly odd noise, hit the reset button, didn't boot up the first time, did the second time. No more weird noise.

as i said it's working now, but chrome keeps crashing on me. should everything be ok now though?
                                                        It sounds like it was just a concidence that you uninstalled some stuff or installed some updates before something broke. This kind of behaviour is usually memory failure. Do you know how do a memtest?
                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Has anyone had any difficulties with moneybookers?

I'm with them about a year now. Took me about 6 weeks or so to get my limit upped for the €1k max which i did by confirming my address, sending them ID etc etc. About 4 months later, they locked my account until i sent them all these details again. After some handbags, i sent them the details.

Last week, i logged in and the account said that i needed to change my password because it's not strong enough (just the 12 months to let know that my alphanumeric with a few !£ thrown in is rubbish)

I sent them an email asking was this genuine or was it a redirection site or something. They said all is fine, they ask you to do that now and again. I changed my password and the next day they decide to tell me that my account is now locked and that it won't be re-activated until i send them in ID, proof of address and other nonsense. I explained that i've done this twice, but they don't care. I don't have a great deal of money there and i've done no big deposits or withdrawls in a while but it's a nightmare now if i fancy a game on stars/fulltilt or whatever because i only keep what i'm using in there. Bunch of cowboys

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                            Congrats to Hitch on the baby news.

did I miss some kind of memo?
                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Howard Finkel/Stravin Marvin,

Darts bet time

I'm giving you the best of it here but i hate Martin Adams and want to back against him and would rather do it between friends :-)

He's 4/5 to win the title. I'll take "anybody else" +1.5 sets in the final to win @ evens for up to $40. How does that sound?

Comment

advice needed

Hi guys,

Just got a call from a company claiming they work for windows and that my pc is full of viruses and that they want me to give them access to my pc so they can show me the problem.

I am highly suspicios of this and would appreciate your advice.
                                                                They sound african and indian.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by OasisKid View Post
                                                                  Hi guys,

Just got a call from a company claiming they work for windows and that my pc is full of viruses and that they want me to give them access to my pc so they can show me the problem.

Thanks
                                                                  Scam

Comment

Yeah it feels like it to be honest, its just the laptop has been giving a bit of bother the last few days but the particular model is prone to it i think.

One of the callers after much questioning got frustrated and said "dont waste my time"
                                                                    im pretty sure any customer service will never say that to you.

Comment

1. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn't.
                                                                      2. I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
                                                                      3. Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
                                                                      4. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
                                                                      5. Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
                                                                      6. You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me
                                                                      7. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
                                                                      8. Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
                                                                      9. I'm not a complete idiot -- Some parts are just missing.
                                                                      10. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
                                                                      11. NyQuil, the stuffy, sneezy, why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinning medicine.
                                                                      12. God must love stupid people; He made so many.
                                                                      13. The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
                                                                      14. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
                                                                      15. Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
                                                                      16. Being 'over the hill' is much better than being under it!
                                                                      17. Wrinkled Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew up.
                                                                      18. Procrastinate Now!
                                                                      19. I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That?
                                                                      20. A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
                                                                      21. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance.
                                                                      22. Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
                                                                      23. They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.
                                                                      24. He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless DEAD.
                                                                      25. A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three thousand times the memory.
                                                                      26. Ham and eggs... A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.(how true)
                                                                      27. The trouble with life is there's no background music.
                                                                      28. The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.
                                                                      29. I smile because I don't know what the hell is going on.
                                                                      30. People who have constant smiles on their faces are not in touch with reality.

Comment

Hi guys,

Thanks
                                                                        Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                        Scam
                                                                        Play them along for a while if you have the time.
                                                                        "I've forgotten my password", get them to help you remember it (its the capital of Greenland and the first 8 digits of pi or something) then your mouse isn't working etc etc.
                                                                        Then tell them theres someone ringing you front door and keep them waiting another few minutes etc etc.

Comment

Hi guys,

Thanks
                                                                          Known scam, tell them to GTFO.

Comment

Yeah it feels like it to be honest, its just the laptop has been giving a bit of bother the last few days but the particular model is prone to it i think.

One of the callers after much questioning got frustrated and said "dont waste my time"
                                                                            im pretty sure any customer service will never say that to you.
                                                                            Humour them.

They will ask you to go online, open a particular website and then download a tool that will "help clean your computer" but it will do the opposite. Play along with them, let them go through all the steps and then say "Hang on a minute, what did you say after switch the computer on" or something similar. Clowns

Comment

LOL Chris. Stick to the GAA. The rafa stuff was obviously a joke. As for your 25 to 1 price?. Jaysus, how ironic you say my reasoning is nonsense
                                                                              and come up with a price like that. Did I say stick to the GAA? just in case I didn't , Chris , Stick to the GAA.

Armani, my football post are nearly always correct, some of you guys just ain't bright enough to KOP it. (see what I did there?)

Comment

Ill have to notch it down as a scam then, i asked would there company be fixing my computer for free and he said yes but if there was something found there would be some software to purchase.

They had my address and parents names somehow too which was a bit worrying.

Thanks for the replies

Comment

Hi guys,

Thanks

Ask them if it has anything to do with watching two girls one cup and other extreme hardcore porn?

Comment

Howard Finkel/Stravin Marvin,

Darts bet time

I'm giving you the best of it here but i hate Martin Adams and want to back against him and would rather do it between friends :-)

He's 4/5 to win the title. I'll take "anybody else" +1.5 sets in the final to win @ evens for up to $40. How does that sound?
                                                                                    Wow, I didn't see this when i sent u that PM, I hate Adams more than you but he's defo going to win.

Booked for the 40 I'm indebted to yourself from previous arrers wagers or you can take my offer of the field vs Wolfie at Evens.

Whichever is fine

Comment

Ill have to notch it down as a scam then, i asked would there company be fixing my computer for free and he said yes but if there was something found there would be some software to purchase.

They had my address and parents names somehow too which was a bit worrying.

Thanks for the replies
                                                                                      Britons targeted by cold callers pretending to be from Microsoft phoning to fix a fake computer problem

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post

Running vista.

Updated Itunes.

I installed the "microsoft anti virus thing" a few days ago, caused a minor problem which I fixed running "chkdsk /r" in recovery mode

last couple of big microsoft installs I have done caused problems
                                                                                        previous problem caused a bluescreen which I also fixed with chkdsk

AndyFB would probably be able to talk you through a cleaner/safer way of fixing the problems by the sounds of it

id say between the 3 updates some crosswires happened, probably the two microsoft ones with regard to the same file/files being overwritten

although apple updates for PC can sometimes be a bit hairy (worded to stop the apple fanboys getting their knickers in a twist)

if problem seems to be only chrome

1.reinstall chrome?
                                                                                        2.some clean/safe recovery program one of the lads could rec
                                                                                        3.last resort chkdsk
                                                                                        Last edited by Guest; 07-01-11, 14:13. Reason: (.........................)

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                          Wow, I didn't see this when i sent u that PM, I hate Adams more than you but he's defo going to win.

Booked for the 40 I'm indebted to yourself from previous arrers wagers or you can take my offer of the field vs Wolfie at Evens.

Whichever is fine
                                                                                          I'm letting my hatred for Adams cloud my judgement lol. I just want to root against him and not do it for much money! Would prefer to take the field +1.5 against Adams for $40 and we'll probably end up quite

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                                            It sounds like it was just a concidence that you uninstalled some stuff or installed some updates before something broke. This kind of behaviour is usually memory failure. Do you know how do a memtest?
                                                                                            hohum.

just googled it there, do i just download that program and run it?

Comment

Has it got cancelled? Whats that all about because it had a £250k package for the winner so did they just change their minds?
                                                                                              I just heard something the other day about the Dizee Rascal show being canceled might not be this one could be must be the music I think.

Comment

I live on a bad bend so when most people miss the turn they try to swing into my drive before reversing out onto road and turning around. eircom van pulls into gate and guy gets out etc, i think they are just doing that, so i click the open switch on the gates so he can come in turn around and then avoid an accident. turn back to pc and low and behold the van is parked in the drive ignition running and the guy is nowhere to be seen. Look down the end of my garden and there he is leaning on the fence watching cars go past. Then he just walks off next door. Lol eircom i suppose

Comment

I realised something very important this morning. The sole reason why Hodgson is sucking at Lolerpool is because he pronounces his "R's" as "W's".

You don't have to have a PhD in tinfoilhatology to realise that the powers dat be have decided this season that teams beginning with the letter "W" is something the Premier League needs to stamp out.

4 of the bottom 5 clubs are Wolves, Wigan, West Brom, and West Ham. And who are flying high at the top of the Championship? QPR, whose nickname is "The R's".

Also listened to this a significant number of times over the past 24 hours:
                                                                                                  [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWOyfLBYtuU[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                    LOL Chris. Stick to the GAA. The rafa stuff was obviously a joke. As for your 25 to 1 price?. Jaysus, how ironic you say my reasoning is nonsense
                                                                                                    and come up with a price like that. Did I say stick to the GAA? just in case I didn't , Chris , Stick to the GAA.

Armani, my football post are nearly always correct, some of you guys just ain't bright enough to KOP it. (see what I did there?)

The 25/1 was not just pulled out of the air....as for the rest....more nonsense!
                                                                                                    twitter
                                                                                                    moneybookers

Comment

Has anyone had any difficulties with moneybookers?

I'm with them about a year now. Took me about 6 weeks or so to get my limit upped for the €1k max which i did by confirming my address, sending them ID etc etc. About 4 months later, they locked my account until i sent them all these details again. After some handbags, i sent them the details.

Last week, i logged in and the account said that i needed to change my password because it's not strong enough (just the 12 months to let know that my alphanumeric with a few !£ thrown in is rubbish)

I sent them an email asking was this genuine or was it a redirection site or something. They said all is fine, they ask you to do that now and again. I changed my password and the next day they decide to tell me that my account is now locked and that it won't be re-activated until i send them in ID, proof of address and other nonsense. I explained that i've done this twice, but they don't care. I don't have a great deal of money there and i've done no big deposits or withdrawls in a while but it's a nightmare now if i fancy a game on stars/fulltilt or whatever because i only keep what i'm using in there. Bunch of cowboys
                                                                                                      never had any problems with them and have my account upgraded to 10k per transaction,

i do change my password every month or so,

they are slow at getting back to you if you have any query at all which is annoying and there system for it is fairly shit(this was when i was upgrading my account and once a money transfer took >5days to go through but was actually AIB's fault)
                                                                                                      http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

what time do banks close today pls ?

Comment

Stolen from facebook

Do a Google image search - "241543903"

Comment

http://www.paddypower.com/football/u...grp_ids=111198

The 25/1 was not just pulled out of the air....as for the rest....more nonsense!
                                                                                                            It's only nonsense because you don't agree with it. THanks for the 9 to 1 price etc. I wasn't actually watching that market. I'm all over it for Blackburn to go down.
                                                                                                            Now fair play if you live and die by what Quacker powers tell you but 25 to 1 ON for them to stay up is probably the stupidest bet of all time. And if you don't like nonsense the BBV is probably not the place for you. There is a soccer thread for the experts like you CHD and Armani. Why are lolpool fans so cantankerous?
                                                                                                            Ooopa I forgot, the league table. :-)

Comment

Ouch

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCDn3JngfH8[/ame]

Comment

Stolen from facebook

Do a Google image search - "241543903"
                                                                                                                I really do worry for the future of the human race sometimes.
                                                                                                                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Grenade Whistle!!! Season 3 started back last night lols

Comment

lol Chelsea fans

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                                      I really do worry for the future of the human race sometimes.

This should help alleviate your fears

Also, passed a barbers in The Liberties yesterday on the way home, "YOUR favourite hairdresser, because YOUR worth it"

Was driving so couldn't take a photo, thought you'd approve.
                                                                                                                      Last edited by Emmet; 07-01-11, 15:24.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                                        lol Chelsea fans

If "Abramovic" (sic) left and called in his interest free loan to the club, that would be interesting.

Comment

Is this shit falling as snow in Carlow / Kilkenny?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X