X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trippie View Post

no cheating but guess on this guys age?
    Trick Question - its Bubba Gump, he died in Vietnam.

Comment

Bleh 3rd

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
        lol cook the f'ing through that was fire was invented!
        Fire was invented to warm steaks and houses and not to burn either

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          3. if they watch any form of reality TV
          Can we add watch soaps Eastenders fair city this sort of bollox too

Comment

I suck at poker and am a busto rentboy.
            FFS I've only been gone a couple of hours,what did I miss?
            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
              I only chop 4 ways when I am the shortstack and the deal is LOLbad for the chipleaders.

Have to say I was amazed they both took the deal eagerly.

That guy on my right though Danny, some of the nonsense he was talking during the night was just unreal. Funny stuff though.
              Yeah some pretty crazy stuff alright, when you were talking about that arthouse movie with that really crazy scene and he thought they actually filmed it.

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
              just figured out how to hide people joining groups/likes on fb. probably the most productive thing i've done so far today.
              took me a while to work out what that post was about! I presume you're talking to me though.

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/8861
              Originally posted by Tek View Post
              If you're using Firefox or Chrome FBPurity is the business.

http://www.fbpurity.com/
              Well done lads well done
              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

d) dont believe a plane can take off on a treadmill
                e) believe a sandwiche cut in half is two sandwiches
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                  [ x ] High.

Comment

common sense tbf
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                      Yeah some pretty crazy stuff alright, when you were talking about that arthouse movie with that really crazy scene and he thought they actually filmed it.
                      Crazy film reference please

Comment

Ugh I'm tired, will someone get the train down and drive me up from Cork, or vice versa?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                          Theres 2 ways that should be used to judge a persons character

1. how they take their steak

2. if they get priority boarding, stand like a plonker in the que or sit and wait to be the last one on

What's an acceptable way to take their steak and the right way to board a plane? Obv If I have to ask etc etc.

Comment

Worked out last night that Ted Williams is Willem Dafoe

Known for: Spider-Man, At Eternity's Gate, The Florida Project
                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

This is great.

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
                                Worked out last night that Ted Williams is Willem Dafoe

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000353/
                                There's one very minor difference between them.

Comment

clearly they are both different heights

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                    What's an acceptable way to take their steak

My mates dad when asked how he would like his steak done, replied: "Slap the cow on the arse and send her in to me".

Comment

awooga?
                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                                        clearly they are both different heights
                                        Not that clear from the pics though Gillian.

Comment

That Brazil Social welfare thing.
                                          It's actually quite a simple but excellent solution. If you have to use old bribe tactics to ensure the poor behave
                                          in a progressive instead of a destructive manner you are by definition making your country more progressive. (get this into their psyche..pavlov?) If you have a company that appears to have performance problems the 1st thing an outside consultant will tell you is too look at your performance review/rewards system.

tl dr :-P
                                          How do we use it over here?
                                          SPOILER
                                          Well we do in a way with our FAS schemes, however they are a bit of a joke. FAS needs to be overhauled. All the unmarried mothers who call their kids by the different Fathers surnames should be put on these courses and shown how to knit, wash and basically STFU on trains/buses etc They should also be shown how to discipline a child without deafening the rest of the commuters. They should be shown how to use the appropriate amount of syllables in a word. Example : The word Apologise has 4 max and not 7.
                                          OL fellas over 50 should be shown how to read the other pages in the Newspaper other than the back 4 pages.
                                          Hoodies called Anto should be trained how to walk without the shoulder twitch and do eye exercises to enable left eye
                                          right eyes to synch . All should be taught music so they can pass on the wonderful tunes sang by Ronnie Drew.
                                          To ensure attendance advertise the use of the 'metronome' in music classes this will initiate early interest. Once you have them inside stick Ronnie on and see how they sing along like gremlins watching snow white. (Do not play the Wolf Tones as they will stand on the table and try to kick the lights)

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                            Theres 2 ways that should be used to judge a persons character

1. how they take their steak

2. if they get priority boarding, stand like a plonker in the que or sit and wait to be the last one on
                                            Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                            4. If they need facebook to constanlty update there status! or indeed use facebook more that 4 times a day, seriously people everyone doesnt need to know if you seen a lovely little cat! man up and to the women, Les up and ref to the manning up bit!
                                            5. If they're a jew

Too soon?

Comment

so did any soccer managers get fired today?

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                awooga?
                                                <---------------8 miles

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                  shown how to discipline a child without deafening the rest of the commuters. They should be shown how to use the appropriate amount of syllables in a word. Example : The word Apologise has 4 max and not 7.
                                                  One thing I wonder about; why do they always talk so fast as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                    There's one very minor difference between them.
                                                    I'm sure you have heard of make up/fake tan.

Comment

no cheating but guess on this guys age?
                                                      He beat Obefemi Martins in the 3rd class sack race last year.
                                                      To accumulate enduring wealth, do not lend to grasshoppers.

Comment

saw him score gordon and thought it was seedorf
                                                        GAA News Website

Comment

<---------------8 miles
                                                          huh?
                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                                                            so did any soccer managers get fired today?
                                                            Seen it reporred from a decent source on twitter that Hodgson just got the boot, no other sources as of yet though afaik

EDIT disregard that, seems it was a piss take
                                                            Last edited by Sledgejammer; 06-01-11, 17:27.
                                                            "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                              Ouch studs to the face, Melo is such a scumbag!
                                                              Accidental surely

Discover how to watch football live streaming. Check out football betting tips. Catch up on the latest football news. Watch football videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                Seen it reporred from a decent soudce on twitrer tbat Hodgson just got the boot, no other sources as of yet though afaik
                                                                How many times has that been said here in the last three months?
                                                                >20 IMO
                                                                Could be true this time though.
                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                  Seen it reporred from a decent soudce on twitrer tbat Hodgson just got the boot, no other sources as of yet though afaik

EDIT disregard that, seems it was a piss take
                                                                  suerley keeping him on is the piss take. Is there some sort of Wagner esq betting syndicate at work and taking down serious cash from Betfair?

Comment

"I suck at poker and am a busto rentboy. My nickname-choosing skillz could also use work"
                                                                    Bit harsh. Just bitter because your tv show Fraiser got cancelled.

Comment

Melo = scumbag

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodi...parma-8080229/

Discover how to watch football live streaming. Check out football betting tips. Catch up on the latest football news. Watch football videos.
                                                                      GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by robinblinds View Post
                                                                        He beat Obefemi Martins in the 3rd class sack race last year.
                                                                        Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                                        saw him score gordon and thought it was seedorf
                                                                        ye he is definetly from the obefemi martins school of football. The kid is just 20 and even that pic is over a year old. He looked even older today, at one stage him and seedorf standing beside each other and there was no way you'd think there was 15 years in the difference.

On another note, watching the game today robinho must have the most basic football boots around. Plain black ones with an old school type shape. Just seems strange considering he is brazilian

Comment

That is his 6th red card in less than three years. Up there with Paolo Montero for complete and utter lunacy

Comment

"POS - Jackson Court Hotel"

Every time, ffs. Need to start remembering nights more than just what the laser card tells me. That's 2010 me, new me just sleeps all the time.

Comment

Right, time to get out of bed and spread my germs to a wider audience..
                                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

That's 2010 me, new me just sleeps all the time.
                                                                                really? i was hoping you could introduce me to couriercollie's niece, or at least go on some whiskey fuelled escapades when i'm in edinburgh!

Comment

really? i was hoping you could introduce me to couriercollie's niece, or at least go on some whiskey fuelled escapades when i'm in edinburgh!
                                                                                  Off Booze till Scotland vs Ireland 6N game! Still trying to figure out what to do with my last remaining smoke though.. To indulge or to bin?

Trying to get the oul life train back on the tracks after some serious derailment in Dublin over Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                    Off Booze till Scotland vs Ireland 6N game! Still trying to figure out what to do with my last remaining smoke though.. To indulge or to bin?
                                                                                    Put it in a small container marked: "In Case Of Emergency".
                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                                      Put it in a small container marked: "In Case Of Emergency".
                                                                                      Airport might not be too happy with that...

Comment

ye he is definetly from the obefemi martins school of football. The kid is just 20 and even that pic is over a year old. He looked even older today, at one stage him and seedorf standing beside each other and there was no way you'd think there was 15 years in the difference.
                                                                                        He's from Sierre Leone which means that there's close to zero chance that he is the age he says he is, he would be at a minimum 3 years older and possibly 5.

Yakubu is about 5 years older than his reported age apparently.

I have looked into African player lying about their age twice in the past month for some reason and read various stuff. It's totally standard, especially among Ghanian and Nigerian players. African players don't get trials in Europe at age 23, they lie for very good reasons and because they can get away with it.

Jon Obi Mikel is another. I think John Terrry actually said Mikel lied about his age.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1qHvJKbwjE[/ame]

Comment

Just bought a hotfile account for a month to test it out - RS.com speeds divided by six by the looks of it

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                              He's from Sierre Leone which means that there's close to zero chance that he is the age he says he is, he would be at a minimum 3 years older and possibly 5.

I have looked into African player lying about their age twice in the past month for some reason and read various stuff. It's totally standard, especially among Ghanian and Nigerian players. African players don't get trials in Europe at age 23, they lie for very good reasons and because they can get away with it.

Jon Obi Mikel is another. I think John Terrry actually said Mikel lied about his age.
                                                                                              They're famous for it, there was some incident involving a Nigerian youth team and Fifa changed how strict they'd be in proving players ages and suddenly almost the entire squad was dropped and replaced, forget the full story now but something along those lines. I believe Nigeria have a very good record at youth level, and it's not hard to imagine why

What's baffling is these "youths" keep getting signed by big clubs, guess they probably cost very little so they're worth the risk
                                                                                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

My sister with an absolute belter while watching the news tonight. There was the standard daily live register update accompanied by the normal pics of everyone queuing up.

"It seems not only do you not need a job but tracksuit bottoms and runners are requirements to signing on as well"

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post

Yup, I know a nigerian guy through work and he pretty much said that I can go to the local government office with a birth cert I printed out and filled in with a pencil and some black dude's pic and become a nigerian citizen with a real passport. He said Jay Jay Okocha could have been 40 when he was playing for Bolton.

I also saw his French national id card which he actually uses, as he dropped it once at work once and it says he is a big fat dude with a completely different first name and surname than he always gave us lol. He hasn't been seen or heard of for a few months now though. He also asked my boss to sponsor his female friend to "work" and live in Ireland at one stage and to pay for his flights home to visit her first, citing that he was good for it man. You know me, I'm just waiting on my paycheck.

Comment

My favourite Nigerian was Taribo West. Apparenely he's meant to be close to 20 years older than he says. He joined Derby County at a spritely '26' years old nearly fully bald.
                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

For Solskjaer

Gerry Rafferty wrote & sings this one

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMw2h4NORx4&feature=email[/ame]
                                                                                                      Last edited by kakak1; 06-01-11, 19:03.

Comment

"It seems not only do you not need a job but tracksuit bottoms and runners are requirements to signing on as well"
                                                                                                        Reminds me of a stand up bit about the "Bally" prefix of areas in Dublin being an ancient gypsy curse: "May all your children wear jeans and runners, even to interviews."

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                          My favourite Nigerian was Taribo West. Apparenely he's meant to be close to 20 years older than he says. He joined Derby County at a spritely '26' years old nearly fully bald.
                                                                                                          Regardless, he was still a must signing on a free for pretty much any club you took over in Championship Manager 01/02

Comment

Bar Masterchef obv.

Comment

While I buy into a lot of the African footballer age theory - if the likes of Kanu and West are as many years older than they claim - how the fuck are they playing at that level into their early forties when white Europeans are apparently incapable of doing so?
                                                                                                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Poker after dark ep 3.

SPOILER
                                                                                                                unbelievable call from Galfond with ak

Comment

5 Jan 2011 GSD GOVT DUTY 01 CARD - 5.00

ATM/debit card charge.
                                                                                                                  Cunts.

Comment

Applause for all the screeners folks

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                                      While I buy into a lot of the African footballer age theory - if the likes of Kanu and West are as many years older than they claim - how the fuck are they playing at that level into their early forties when white Europeans are apparently incapable of doing so?
                                                                                                                      Roger Milla showed that its possible anyway.

Comment

Apologies if it has been posted today

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te-tKEoBkt4[/ame]

Comment

Even before I watch that... USA is batshit crazy.
                                                                                                                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X