Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juve -v- Parma live on ESPN and Setanta Ireland now. Ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
      cold starving homeless and you are winding them up buying hats and eating them. I think in Ireland most long term homeless have varying mental issues and the reason they are on the streets is because they are off the meds. Serious drug users tend to die quickly on the streets. Could be different in the states and I do accept that is a sweeping statement.
      I saw a beggar texting before christmas. Guy was hammered and sittting in the cash machine area of AIB on Grafton street. Couldnt believe anyone gave him money
      I walked by one that had a portable tv once!

Idk how anyone gives them money, particularly all those clearly professional beggars that walk up and down the street hassling everyone for money for hostels.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
        What's the problem with it? I'm logging in via my snozberry blacmac 1520c . It shows up perfectly on this. Are you sure you are not seeing things?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
          Comment sections for articles were one of the best inventions ever.
          The comments section remind me of this twat for some reason. Only saw this last week so apologies if posted before

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn75Yu6CMJA[/ame]

Comment

Ship my worst poker session in 6 months and a nice way to wipe all the last 2 months profit in less than 1 hour. Should have just reg'd for the HeadsUp League instead of falling into the hole. FML

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
              Ship my worst poker session in 6 months and a nice way to wipe all the last 2 months profit in less than 1 hour. Should have just reg'd for the HeadsUp League instead of falling into the hole. FML
              Same yestetday for me

Can even identify the hand where it all went arseways & computer shudda went off.

Comment

First tournament of the year first cash of the year

Maybe just maybe luck is swinging back in my favour, chopped the Jackpot game last night 4 ways last night that included Kayroo as well he is a horrible bastard thou farting at the table!!!

Never really had much of a stack for the whole night so to end up at the business end of the tournament was sweet
                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Welcome to the wonderful world of cash game poker.
                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Juve -v- Parma live on ESPN and Setanta Ireland now. Ship.
                    Good crowd of a thursday morning!

Why is it on a Thursday morning?

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                      First tournament of the year first cash of the year

Maybe just maybe luck is swinging back in my favour, chopped the Jackpot game last night 4 ways last night that included Kayroo as well he is a horrible bastard thou farting at the table!!!

Never really had much of a stack for the whole night so to end up at the business end of the tournament was sweet
                      See this is why i dont go to the jackpot anymore Kayroo is there. lol. Nah well done.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

Not sure but Italians get a winter break so I'd say they do full set of fixtures today and the weekend Early KO, Afternoon KO and Night KO for TV I'd imagine. Cagliari -v- AC Milan is at 2pm on ESPN aswell. Inter -v- Napoli tonight ESPN aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by aodea View Post
                          See this is why i dont go to the jackpot anymore Kayroo is there. lol. Nah well done.
                          There is some freaky and weird dudes in that place! You dont play much anymore do you?
                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                            What's the problem with it? I'm logging in via my snozberry blacmac 1520c . It shows up perfectly on this. Are you sure you are not seeing things?
                            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAG39jKi0lI[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Gray
                              There's a lot more wrong with Liverpool than what is happening on the pitch. By the end of Rafael Benitez's reign they were practically a Spanish-speaking club with plenty of Spaniards in influential positions which made communication difficult.
                              Fuck off you xenophobic cunt. My jaysus.
                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                There is some freaky and weird dudes in that place! You dont play much anymore do you?
                                Not played live in ages, will try make a few apperances soon, love the wednesday game. Usually play when im tilting from online but things online been going ok so no need. Its when ur feeling really poor at poker a trip to the Jackpot will put things into perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                  Welcome to the wonderful world of cash game poker.
                                  Yep was sick. Got AA/KK 3 times and picked up the blinds once and got stacked twice. Missed all my draws and spewed off a bit trying to chase. You'd think Ciaran would have turned off my doomswitch after me setting up the HU League

Maybe i'll just get him to lock my account until it begins so that i still have some cash in it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

6th jan is a big holiday in Italy and Spain, Germany AFAIK. Like our Stephens day for sporting tradition...
                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by aodea View Post
                                      Fuck you man. I explained the moral fart dilemma to Danny and we agreed I took the right course of action.

Dunno how we swindled that deal either. Worked out really well from our point of view as the 2 short stacks.
                                      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                        Fuck you man. I explained the moral fart dilemma to Danny and we agreed I took the right course of action.

Dunno how we swindled that deal either. Worked out really well from our point of view as the 2 short stacks.
                                        Do you chop that yoke 4 ways every week??

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                                          Ah good man, I enjoyed that. Ya can quote 100s of posts correctly, do one or two wrong and the chimpys are all over ya like a relagation outfit playing Lolpool. I do hope when I become Pope people will not think me as inflammable (doh)
                                          Last edited by Solskjaer; 06-01-11, 12:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                            Wanna play that game? I can say the same for:
                                            Band of Brothers
                                            The Pacific
                                            The West Wing
                                            Eastbound and Down
                                            Boardwalk Empire
                                            Deadwood
                                            Lost
                                            Dexter
                                            Curb your Enthusiasm
                                            The Shield
                                            The Sopranos
                                            plus The Wire
                                            and prob any other popular show for the last five years or so
                                            I'm starting to wonder will I ever get around to it...
                                            LOL @ Lurker who could walk out in front of a bus and die without having seen The Wire, Curb or Deadwood

IMO Ted's success is all down to his new look - if any of these guys had shown up on the internet looking for a job the internet would have looked the other way

But lets face it, the current Hobo chic Ted has Winnar written all over him.

This is going to be an interesting one to follow though, the media interest could sustain for a while as it taps into the whole American Dream bollocks. Also as Internet memes going mainstream go this one has been particularly fast and extensive, worth noting al;so that this one actually started on a real newspapers website.
                                            If, as Ted claims in the original interview, he has been clean for over a year then there is going to be a lot of goodwill and sentiment invested in him holding on. Good luck to him IMO
                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                              bit harsh, carragher and gerrard with that thick scouse accent. could be saying anything

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                6th jan is a big holiday in Italy and Spain, Germany AFAIK. Like our Stephens day for sporting tradition...
                                                Kind of fascinating - seems the Italians have another big present day on the 6th, instead of Santa Claus this time the legend is some oul one on a broomstick who gives candy and cleans houses.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                  Will those fucking Ashes bets ever pay out? I would have never backed it if I would have known it would take a hundred years to finish!
                                                  less than 24 hours to go my man
                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                    LOL @ Lurker who could walk out in front of a bus and die without having seen The Wire, Curb or Deadwood

IMO Ted's success is all down to his new look - if any of these guys had shown up on the internet looking for a job the internet would have looked the other way

This is going to be an interesting one to follow though, the media interest could sustain for a while as it taps into the whole American Dream bollocks. Also as Internet memes going mainstream go this one has been particularly fast and extensive, worth noting al;so that this one actually started on a real newspapers website.
                                                    If, as Ted claims in the original interview, he has been clean for over a year then there is going to be a lot of goodwill and sentiment invested in him holding on. Good luck to him IMO
                                                    Meh, he's no Epic Beard Man

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                      Kind of fascinating - seems the Italians have another big present day on the 6th, instead of Santa Claus this time the legend is some oul one on a broomstick who gives candy and cleans houses.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Befana
                                                      That's mad I was just reading that too. Unfortunately our Little Christmas (Today) is useless.

Comment

sad news about david meyler ... he's injured the same knee and out for the rest of the season:

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Befana
                                                          Yeah I heard the German kids do some thing like our trick or treat, go around dressed up and sing for sweets.

Surprising we don't celebrate it much over here in Ireland, giving we are a catholic country and enjoy a party!
                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Today is Christmas day in Russia.
                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                              You sure Gerrard & Carragher didn't say that to Gray or is he just making it up? Strange claim to make if so.
                                                              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by dazzler View Post
                                                                sad news about david meyler ... he's injured the same knee and out for the rest of the season:

http://www.irishtimes.com/sports/soc...286910435.html
                                                                Ugh, started following him on twitter couple days ago, he made a joke about doing the injury again and goes and does it. Horrible.

Comment

Every day is Christmas in Russia.

Comment

They'll have him back on the glue within a month of his first job.

Thats showbusiness.
                                                                    To accumulate enduring wealth, do not lend to grasshoppers.

Comment

Ouch studs to the face, Melo is such a scumbag!
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

may I be the first to say 'счастливое рождество'

Comment

Yeah I heard the German kids do some thing like our trick or treat, go around dressed up and sing for sweets.

Surprising we don't celebrate it much over here in Ireland, giving we are a catholic country and enjoy a party!
                                                                          the womenfolk in Cork traditionally go on the batter today

Comment

Yes but in soviet Russia, Christmas celebrates you.

Comment

should have gone into the impersonation business imo

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                the womenfolk in Cork traditionally go on the batter today
                                                                                Really? First childrens allowance day of the year??
                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                                                                                  Yes but in soviet Russia, Christmas celebrates you.
                                                                                  at least Santa travels in more modern style

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                    would kill for a cigarette btw; would be so stupid to go out and get a pack after passing the two-day giving up period, but seriously thinking about it. gf thinks i gave up a week ago and she has been a bit surprised with my irritability over the last two days. fck, its some evil drug. have never had withdrawal symptoms from any drug except tobacco.

stick with it HH. I gave up the day after coming home from the Killarney ladbrokes event in October. Haven't touched one since. I've been a 20 a day man for 40 years & a smoker for 46 years.

I used the Nicorette Inhaler & found / find it a great help as you're doing the same actions with your hand & mouth.

Good luck, just stick with it

Comment

Juve game is very entertaining.

Crespo looks 45, not 35.

Comment

Juve game is very entertaining.

Crespo looks 45, not 35.
                                                                                        I heart Crespo. One of the best headers of ball I've ever seen. Up the with Henrik laarson and Roberto Mancini
                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

I heart Crespo. One of the best headers of ball I've ever seen. Up the with Henrik laarson and Roberto Mancini
                                                                                          Was it Zamorano who used bang in headed goals? Honourable mention to Klose too.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                            should have gone into the impersonation business imo

There's a touch of the viper about him too

Comment

Anyone following the tennis thats on at the mo? From my limited knowledge Djokivic is looking class coming up to the Australian Open. PP offering 7/1 on it, sure it's better on the machine. Any value in it or do people think Nadal is gonna Nadal?

Comment

What's the cheapest car park in Dub airport?
                                                                                                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Ah Zamarano, handy with the head alright. He was part of that really expensive Inter team that never won anything. I think Woy bought him.
                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                                                                                                    stick with it HH. I gave up the day after coming home from the Killarney ladbrokes event in October. Haven't touched one since. I've been a 20 a day man for 40 years & a smoker for 46 years.

I used the Nicorette Inhaler & found / find it a great help as you're doing the same actions with your hand & mouth.

Good luck, just stick with it
                                                                                                    Well Done Kakak, lol at HH passing the 2 day mark i give up like 2 or three times a month a go 4 days and then start again went 6 weeks and went back on them as well, min i go out playin i want one

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                      m50

Comment

Marcelo Salas
                                                                                                        To accumulate enduring wealth, do not lend to grasshoppers.

Comment

Ah Zamarano, handy with the head alright. He was part of that really expensive Inter team that never won anything. I think Woy bought him.
                                                                                                          Back in the days when Football Italia with James Richardson was essential viewing.

Comment

Originally posted by robinblinds View Post
                                                                                                            Marcelo Salas
                                                                                                            That is prob who I meant, was a Chilean lad anyway. tyty.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                              i always use this site, rate a load of different spots on line payment aswell http://www.airportparkingsite.ie/

hope this helps

Comment

That is prob who I meant, was a Chilean lad anyway. tyty.
                                                                                                                You were right first time. Zamorano was a genius for Madrid in the early nighties and he scored a huge % of his goals with his head. Salas was more of an on the ground man

Comment

Fuck you VHI, Fuck you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
                                                                                                                    Anyone following the tennis thats on at the mo? From my limited knowledge Djokivic is looking class coming up to the Australian Open. PP offering 7/1 on it, sure it's better on the machine. Any value in it or do people think Nadal is gonna Nadal?
                                                                                                                    Also it seems very much like he's boning Ivanovic, kinda makes me want to back him more.

Comment

I see on tickets.ie that Raekwon the Chef is playing the Button Factory on March 16th, that could be epic

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0CmIRODuI4[/ame]

Comment

Tentative bit of word for Cheney manor3.10 Huntingdon

Comment

You were right first time. Zamorano was a genius for Madrid in the early nighties and he scored a huge % of his goals with his head. Salas was more of an on the ground man
                                                                                                                          Cheers, Silly me thinking I of all people wasn't correct

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X