Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking Bad is being shown from the start on FX tonight, one of the channels on sky. Also in HD. I keep hearing it being spoken of on here, so i guess now is as good a time to start watching it as any. 10 o'c.

Comment

Oh dear Woy

Comment

Hodgson will be gone in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
          4 episodes into Mad Men - pretty meh tbh.

not the best show to start watching when you stop smoking
          Stick with it, its fucking excellent.

Comment

have any of ye seen the movie The Fighter with mark whalburg?

Im thinking of watching it as a it got a high rating on a few movie review sites!
            its about an irish boxer mikey ward!
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
              hodgson and ancellotti imo

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                Breaking Bad is being shown from the start on FX tonight, one of the channels on sky. Also in HD. I keep hearing it being spoken of on here, so i guess now is as good a time to start watching it as any. 10 o'c.
                oh i wish i could watch this fresh again,

you wil enjoy very much i think
                http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                  can any suggest what has gone wrong with my laptop. a couple of days ago i turn it on and its working fine until i need to put the charger in. i plug in the charger and pop it in the socket, about a minute or two later its just shuts itself down. it's working fine when not plugged in but as soon as i stick the charger in it goes off.

the only thing i can think of is when i was bringing my laptop with me to the parents house ofver xmas i think the tip of the charger touched the snow and some snow/moisture got in it ??

could it be that the snow/moisture has fucked it up and i need a new charger or is there something wrong with my laptop in general.
                  Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                  Head gasket i'd say myself!
                  lol women mechanics, it's obv a gearbox problem!

Comment

Woy is leaving tomorrow regardless apparently

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                      Source?

Comment

New manager to kick off with a win over Utd in the cup at the weekend

Comment

Source?
                          Thread on IrishKop I read. Said to watch for a wave to the crowd after tonights game, doubt he will be waving now.

Comment

Thread on IrishKop I read. Said to watch for a wave to the crowd after tonights game, doubt he will be waving now.
                            Lol, if he waves now he might be shot

Comment

Fuckin Liverpool being shit ruins my well laid Fantasy Football plans.

Comment

rumours on twitter that he'll be sacked tonight. also from twitter:

An Arsenal fan just proposed to his girlfriend at half-time. When she agreed, chants broke out of "you don't know what you're doing".

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                  i brought in few blackpool players, not one pool player

Comment

yeah ... that is a turn up for the books alright

Comment

Merseyside radio reported it according to Newstalk

Comment

i brought in few blackpool players, not one pool player
                                        the run of fixtures that Liverpool have for last 2 and next 5 weeks should be serious points for them. They're actually playing as if they get a flu jab before every game.

I've two Blackpool players too mind...

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                          Anyone seen Lisa O'Neill live ?
                                          I like these videos, she's the real deal IMO, Ivor Cutler cover and all
                                          Fairly distinctive vocals alright,not bad.
                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Go away Roy Hodgson. Just walk away.
                                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

the run of fixtures that Liverpool have for last 2 and next 5 weeks should be serious points for them. They're actually playing as if they get a flu jab before every game.

I've two Blackpool players too mind...
                                              At least you didn't start a liverpool player in front of Nani - sigh

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA90IlymdZ4[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                  the man must be near suicidal
                                                  http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Bring on Chamakh, Arshavin and Balotelli quick. I want to see something hit the back of the net or at least a Balotelli row with someone.

Comment

Gerrard should go with him

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                        have any of ye seen the movie The Fighter with mark whalburg?

Im thinking of watching it as a it got a high rating on a few movie review sites!
                                                        its about an irish boxer mikey ward!
                                                        Watched it yesterday really enjoyed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
                                                          4 episodes into Mad Men - pretty meh tbh.

not the best show to start watching when you stop smoking
                                                          I just have the last season of The Wire to finish before starting on Mad Men - having had the recommendation from s/o here. I've seen one episode, and only heard good things about it so far, so looking forward to it. I just wish there was more of The Wire though - took me five years to start watching it and now I cant get enough......

Comment

Ah he'd never walk alone surely?

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ypQyOZq7Eg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ypQyOZq7Eg[/ame]

Cork people lol

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                                                                Ah he'd never walk alone surely?
                                                                He had no problem walking on.

Comment

the only thing cheering me up right now
                                                                  [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17nu43WLTco&feature=topvideos[/ame]
                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                                                                    How did Arsenal not score there?
                                                                    Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                    Gooners brilliant in the first 10 here.
                                                                    Such a one sided game and Arsenal have done everything bar put the ball in the back of the net. Good oul Man City parking the bus in front of the goal. This is going to be so sick when we lose 1-0

Comment

Jo is a pathetic excuse for a footballer.

It's very funny to see Wilshire who must be about 9 stone square up against a 14/15 stone Toure. RVP so unlucky there.

Comment

Leon Best on fire for Toon tonight. Hatrick already!

Carroll struggle to get his spot back?

Comment

Hat-trick for Leon Best. Irish through and through boy!

Comment

Leon Best hat-trick (and first goals for Newcastle) - up front with Doyle for Ireland?!

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                              Jo is a pathetic excuse for a footballer.

It's very funny to see Wilshire who must be about 9 stone square up against a 14/15 stone Toure. RVP so unlucky there.
                                                                              Yeah it was some closeline he got

Comment

Leon Best on fire for Toon tonight. Hatrick already!

Carroll struggle to get his spot back?
                                                                                No!

James Milner has to be flop of the season, hasn't settled at City at all.
                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

No!
                                                                                  Was tongue in cheek.

I'd score against West Ham tonight.

Comment

3-0 blackburn

my.fucking.god
                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Thing is Trap is a fan of Best...

Comment

Originally posted by deadparrot View Post
                                                                                        3-0 blackburn

my.fucking.god
                                                                                        lolerpool

Comment

Just watching the scorelines come in tonight, how un fucking real would a real time fantasy football game be? Where you could make transfers in running?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                            Yeah it was some closeline he got
                                                                                            tbf if the kid eats a few burgers, drinks a few pints and lifts a few weights over the summer and puts on about 2 stone he will be a formidable CM. I have watched a few matches with him and Nasri/Fabregas and they are getting a lot more used to playing together as he develops. The zig zag passing sequence where he was inches from leaving Walcott clean through is only a tiny bit of what he can do.

Comment

Bale sub on 57 minutes, kick in the teeth for FF

Comment

It is amazing how bad Cheslea are now.

Comment

vomit inducing, seriously

Comment

Could be a great night for us if the scores stay like this!

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                      Anyone seen Lisa O'Neill live ?
                                                                                                      I like these videos, she's the real deal IMO, Ivor Cutler cover and all
                                                                                                      Yeah loads, she used to go with a mate of mine. Some voice, haven't seen her in yonks.
                                                                                                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Serious questons need to be asked of NESV of why they have left Hodgsen in charge this long. This is a fucking disgrace now.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                          Serious questons need to be asked of NESV of why they have left Hodgsen in charge this long. This is a fucking disgrace now.
                                                                                                          Liverpool don't generally sack managers do they?

Q. Was Benitez sacked or did he walk ?

Comment

brilliant move of bringing Gerrard in as Capt backfires spectacurlarly!! At eat have Nolan Nani Hangeland and VDV

Comment

Not sure of the exact stats, but Arsenal have had about 85% possession in this game. Song was been immense in the middle but we really need a win here because this will really be 2 points dropped.

Comment

Here comes Big Nick to sort uz out Flushy! Guaranteed goal!
                                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Newcastle brought on what appears to be a 10 y/o ahile ago, humiliating

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                                    It's hard to get a decent manager in the middle of the season?
                                                                                                                    Hopefully they are focused on getting a great manager who could be in charge for many years rather than just replacing Hodsgon with somebody decentish.
                                                                                                                    Hopefully they are doing their homework, they seem the type.
                                                                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Liverpool losing and Chelsea losing, fingers crossed we can do a swap with managers.

Comment

leo best is shocking, got the move to Newcastle on back of a purple patch or Coventry has done nothing before and nothing since. This will get him a move somewhere were he will again fade into the background.

Comment

Here comes Big Nick to sort uz out Flushy! Guaranteed goal!
                                                                                                                          I'd take a goal in off someone's arse at this stage! We're just battering them and can't put the ball away. Different type of Arsenal tho from previous games where we can't score. At least we're working hard and trying to put it away and not showboating or trying to walk it in. Man City playing 10 men behind the ball for 90 minutes is the problem

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X