Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just saw lewis won . Cool ship ship the 12/1 and I know feck all about darts. 1st winning tip I've got in 12 months

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
      just saw lewis won . Cool ship ship the 12/1 and I know feck all about darts. 1st winning tip I've got in 12 months
      €1 e/w?
      One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Originally posted by 40something View Post
        €1 e/w?

50 cents on the nose

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
          ^^^^ As soon as i find out where that place is Kev, look at the beauts in there
          Looks like Sister Sarahs in Letterkenny!!!

So proud to be from Donegal right now

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
            Looks like Sister Sarahs in Letterkenny!!!

So proud to be long gone from Donegal right now
            FYP
            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

You Donegal lads should be proud.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                You Donegal lads should be proud.
                Was trying yo redeem ourselves so I typed "hot donegal girl" into google images and the first girl was

Look at those legs

Comment

Scale of the Universe

Found this amazing

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                  http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

that first donegal pic is incredible for so many reasons. stick it on the YLYL thread after midnight, guaranteed post of the day!
                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

FT Rail if anyones bored on Stars $4.40 turbo
                      2/9 at the moment - $3k ftw

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                        SN? gl, tid.

Comment

Wow, those Donegal Events pictures are, well...they're something alright!
                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                            SN? gl, tid.
                            Underraiser

Comment

Underraiser
                              Tourney ID? Your SN isn't showing up on the search. Hope I didn't jinx you!

Comment

So we're agreed on Donegal for the next IPB game then?
                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Comment

Railing, gl Ciaran 1/6 now and a complete crapshoot. Run good and TID

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                      that first donegal pic is incredible for so many reasons. stick it on the YLYL thread after midnight, guaranteed post of the day!
                                      i actually honestly thought the first time I saw that pic that it was from Halloween and they were both going as the joker for some reason!

Comment

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip 1010>AJ

1/2 now. glglgl

Comment

Sweet race with the 10s.

Not much point on a deal HU really?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                            Sweet race with the 10s.

Not much point on a deal HU really?
                                            dont think so myself play for it. aj hand was crazy.

Comment

lol shoved with nut low on river

Comment

Comment

lol shoved with nut low on river
                                                  Was thinking you had 23c or 67c myself!

Comment

Woah, Hal Lubarsky's playing 50c Rush poker.
                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                      Rag2Gar sitting behind Anderson's bird?
                                                      ye and the dapper gent in the suit was emmett hegarthy

Comment

lol run well. GG.

Comment

One outer? Run good much? Vwp, nice score.

Comment

lol

Comment

Sexiest way to win a tournament i've ever seen, vwp!

Comment

unreal
                                                                lol well done dice

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

13k in wins in 24hrs...niceeeeeeee
                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Poker Stars $4.00+$0.40 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t150000/t300000 Blinds + t37500 - 2 players - View hand 1104956
                                                                    DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BB: t6661146 M = 12.69
                                                                    Hero (BTN/SB): t7384854 M = 14.07

Pre Flop: (t525000) Hero is BTN/SB with 9 :spade: 9 :club:
                                                                    Hero raises to t900000, BB raises to t2705200, Hero raises to t7347354 all in, BB calls t3918446 all in

Flop: (t13322292) J :club: 8 :club: T :club: (2 players - 2 are all in)

Turn: (t13322292) 3 :diamond: (2 players - 2 are all in)

River: (t13322292) 7 :club: (2 players - 2 are all in)

Final Pot: t13322292
                                                                    BB shows A :club: Q :club: (a flush, Ace high)
                                                                    Hero shows 9 :spade: 9 :club: (a straight flush, Seven to Jack)
                                                                    Hero wins t13322292

How to win 5000 runner tourney heads up

Comment

Poker Stars $4.00+$0.40 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t150000/t300000 Blinds + t37500 - 2 players - View hand 1104956

Hero raises to t900000, BB raises to t2705200, Hero raises to t7347354 all in, BB calls t3918446 all in

Hero wins t13322292

Fantastic, good enough to make the next episode of 'The Micros' imo.

Comment

Donegal and Dublin teamed up incely in this one. hate him or love him Bono is good in this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_klil_eOEY&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_klil_eOEY&feature=related[/ame]
                                                                        Last edited by Solskjaer; 04-01-11, 00:11. Reason: lol good not god

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

really like this blog

Comment

...
                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPjZm8MsLZo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPjZm8MsLZo[/ame]

What ye think of this song, i know alot of ye probably hate Take that but i think this is a class song not like their usual stuff, reminds me of The Housemartins for any of ye old enough to remember them!
                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Hero wins t13322292

Wow. Congrats man. Excellent result and what a way to do it. What was the cash for first if ya dont mind me asking?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                    That new (-ish) public swimming pool in Rathmines is the nuts. Managed to sweat out the remainder of the hangover in there today, after just dying on the couch yesterday.

Although the showers are there right in the open with everyone looking at you. It's almost like they've made a focal centrepiece of the showers! Not quite sure they are designed for Irish sensibilities! Was there in the underwear as well, as convinced myself they looked slightly like swimming trunks and couldn't justify buying swimming clothes just to sweat out the bad stuff. Felt slightly exposed tbh.

It's really snazzy though - even have these little whirl-dry machines that you can pop your swimming gear in and it dries them in a minute so you don't have to bring them home wet. Just highly impressed with the whole thing tbh, surprised it didn't win a design or architectural award of some sort.
                                                                                    You wore your underwear into a public swimming pool?

Comment

That new (-ish) public swimming pool in Rathmines is the nuts. Managed to sweat out the remainder of the hangover in there today, after just dying on the couch yesterday.

Although the showers are there right in the open with everyone looking at you. It's almost like they've made a focal centrepiece of the showers! Not quite sure they are designed for Irish sensibilities! Was there in the underwear as well, as convinced myself they looked slightly like swimming trunks and couldn't justify buying swimming clothes just to sweat out the bad stuff. Felt slightly exposed tbh.

It's really snazzy though - even have these little whirl-dry machines that you can pop your swimming gear in and it dries them in a minute so you don't have to bring them home wet. Just highly impressed with the whole thing tbh, surprised it didn't win a design or architectural award of some sort.
                                                                                      Are you ashamed of your manhood
                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPjZm8MsLZo

What ye think of this song, i know alot of ye probably hate Take that but i think this is a class song not like their usual stuff, reminds me of The Housemartins for any of ye old enough to remember them!
                                                                                            I remember The Housemartins all right, London 0- 4 Hull, Paul Heaton, Dave hemingway and some dude who went on to be a superstar DJ !
                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

It's really snazzy though - even have these little whirl-dry machines that you can pop your swimming gear in and it dries them in a minute so you don't have to bring them home wet
                                                                                              I don't get this at all, what's the point of it? Sounds fancy and all but they have to be washed regardless so seems a bit pointless, or am I missing something?

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post

I always liked Take That. They were one of the only 'boybands' that seemed to be popular with lads and girls.
                                                                                              Everything about them seems to work, the tunes, the chemistry and an obvious abundace of talent for what they're doing.

If the above comments haven't stripped me of any hint of cool I had left, I thought their 'Robbie returns' performance on x factor was brilliant. Robbie Williams looks charlied up to the eyeballs but they perform so well live together. Regardless of your musical preferances there's no denying their ability to perform.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTVmAmieF68[/ame]
                                                                                              Last edited by dannydiamond; 04-01-11, 00:55.
                                                                                              We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Its the type of underwear that looks like swimming clothes though! Had a look around afterwards and there were loads of people in swimming trunks that were way more revealing. Just been slightly scared by google imaging male underpants to illustrate the type of underwear, but think got away with it!
                                                                                                It was probably fine.

SPOILER

Comment

Its entirely possible that a public swimming pool isn't the place to draw attention to your manhood!

Also the key point of the above post was; why did they choose to make a public exhibition of people having a shower?! Surely the showers should be hidden away somewhere rather than turning those showering into some sort of show that everyone can watch!
                                                                                                  recession too mean to buy doors i guess lol!
                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

have been running XBMC to manage my movies and tv shows for the last few weeks, just getting around to experimenting with the add ons now.

Holy shit icefilms add on might be the best thing I've seen this year so far . high quality searchable database of up to the minute tv shows and films that your cousins would otherwise be supplying.

seriously, give it a look, seems incredible so far.
                                                                                                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Dear Jackpot,

You slowed down, but no man could keep up the pace you set. Anderson was brilliant for someone who played below par. Anderson on form would win but you didn't give him the chance. Well played, and imo the best major final since Barney -v- Taylor, only a darts player would understand prob.

What a 9 darter.

Yours,

CHD

What a final. I think that was amazing, I doubt neutrals think it was good. I loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                        I don't get this at all, what's the point of it? Sounds fancy and all but they have to be washed regardless so seems a bit pointless, or am I missing something?
                                                                                                        Just saves you having to have soaking wet trunks in your bag. There was one in a gym I used to go to but they're not new, it's about 6 years since I've been. Literally you put it in for about 5 secs and it's done. Tbh I would happily hand wash them in the shower and dry them there, sorted.

Comment

So many people deciding to join the Swedish military while I was away?

Jackpot did me proud!!
                                                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Watching True Grit....is she really 14 ? ? Really ? ?
                                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                                                              Just saves you having to have soaking wet trunks in your bag. There was one in a gym I used to go to but they're not new, it's about 6 years since I've been. Literally you put it in for about 5 secs and it's done. Tbh I would happily hand wash them in the shower and dry them there, sorted.
                                                                                                              I still don't get it though, what's the big deal in bringing home wet shorts? You take them out of the bag and bung them in the wash when you get home anyway.

How can you handwash them in the shower?
                                                                                                              Would shower gel be an effective alternative to washing powder considering the random shit that you could have been swimming in?

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                                I still don't get it though, what's the big deal in bringing home wet shorts? You take them out of the bag and bung them in the wash when you get home anyway.

How can you handwash them in the shower?
                                                                                                                Would shower gel be an effective alternative to washing powder considering the random shit that you could have been swimming in?
                                                                                                                What if you go for a swim at lunch hour?

Wet shorts in a gear bag for a few hours = smelly!

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                  Watching True Grit....is she really 14 ? ? Really ? ?
                                                                                                                  Just, whoever she is, she turned 14 a few weeks ago.
                                                                                                                  So probably 12/13 during filming.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                    are you saying
                                                                                                                    ManU vs Everton and everton score a 91st minute winner and you wouldnt give a little fistpump?
                                                                                                                    Yes but I would also have a little fist pump if it was the other way around.When they play I hope for a draw with loads of injury's & cards.

www.irishkop.com Twitter = @Irish_Kop Facebook = Irishkop.com

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

Anyone who goes for a swim at lunch time either has no friends or way too long a lunch !

rinse them in the swower with you, even after 3 days they wont smell !
                                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                                                        Just, whoever she is, she turned 14 a few weeks ago.
                                                                                                                        So probably 12/13 during filming.
                                                                                                                        Hmmm Fiesty one !!
                                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

The only people who could afford the time to go for a swim at lunch hour would be employees and I doubt the owners give a shit about getting their shorts dry.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X