This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again?

Tyvärr kan sidan du försökte nå inte hittas. Det kan bero på att sidan är borttagen eller att adressen i webbläsaren är felstavad. Kontrollera gärna stavningen och försök igen.

Comment

That's 3 in, Where does it say i'm showing? Orange

Comment

In. Last one for me. Getting tired.

Green.

Comment

Way above avg
          Attached Files

Comment

im blue
            Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
              €20rebuy sat on PPP for the Irish Open

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 30/60 Blinds (9 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB (t6270)
              BB (t1405)
              Line Us (UTG) (t12547.50)
              UTG+1 (t1757.50)
              UTG+2 (t4170)
              digiman (MP1) (t800)
              MP2 (t3410)
              MP3 (t1502.50)
              CO (t1042.50)

digiman's M: 8.89

Preflop: digiman is MP1 with K, 10
              3 folds, Line Us bets t180, 2 folds, digiman raises t800 (All-In), 2 folds, Line Us clicks the imaginery ipoker timebank and waits until hes 1 second left calls t620

Flop: (t1690) 10, 6, K (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t1690) 3 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t1690) 5 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t1690

Results:
              Line Us had A, A (one pair, Aces).
              digiman had K, 10 (flush, King high).
              Outcome: digiman won t1690

KARMA BITCH!!
              I was gonna play this coz of the inevitable overlay but I thought better when I saw both of you and a couple of other well-known names were regged. Still not sure about the decision. +EV?
              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Sigh. Red bailed on us

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                  In. Last one for me. Getting tired.

Green.
                  Just not happening! Blue was a bit ropey and red went awol on the numbers when we were doing ok

Comment

I was blue and it was my first go so be good! I was a tad lost
                    Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

I'm yellow if anyone wants to go again:

Tyvärr kan sidan du försökte nå inte hittas. Det kan bero på att sidan är borttagen eller att adressen i webbläsaren är felstavad. Kontrollera gärna stavningen och försök igen.

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                        im blue
                        da ba de da ba die da ba de

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post

http://team.forsvarsmakten.se/englis...ate/Mu3nNoBYMB
                          lol. This game is addictive. One last go.

Green.

Comment

Cmon Ade son, nearly there now.
                            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Hats off to Lewis. Fuck Me

Comment

http://team.forsvarsmakten.se/englis...ate/Mu3nNoBYMB
                                i was blue (dunno if i did good or bad though)

Comment

lol. This game is addictive. One last go.

Green.
                                  It is, there is a small chance I'll go again if someone sets one up!

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                    You killed me you fecker!

The game gets much easier 2nd time around and beyond.

Comment

Lol, not great. You would have been looking after the time bank of the guy to your right(clockwise) which was the 1st to go afaik. Look at me all pro now!

Comment

You killed me you fecker!

The game gets much easier 2nd time around and beyond.
                                        lol how did i kill you? if i killed u did i not kill hte others?

Comment

Chain reaction!

Degeneracy ftw:

1 space left

Green

Comment

I'm blue here. the other 2 of ye are showing up as being from orkand!

Comment

You were keeping me alive and the person to the right of you was keeping you alive. It works in a clockwise fashion. So once there's a break in the chain, we all die.

Comment

Ideal opportunity for a blind 180 and he didn't take it!

Comment

Chain reaction!

Degeneracy ftw:

1 space left

Green
                                                  i was red - think that went well?

Comment

bah

Comment

i was red - think that went well?
                                                      Think it was me that fooked it up that time. My head is fried!

Comment

i think i was the first to kill somone. was yellow.

Comment

Ah sure we may as well try one more:

yellow

Comment

Ah sure we may as well try one more:

yellow
                                                            blue

Comment

someone else give this a blast with me need 3 more I think. I'm yellow.

Edit never mind I'm using zod's link below and GREEN
                                                              Last edited by coillcam; 03-01-11, 21:50.

Comment

I'm blue

Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Is Waddell Lewis;s Da or something??? Biased a bit or am I imagining that? Great game

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                    Is Waddell Lewis;s Da or something??? Biased a bit or am I imagining that? Great game
                                                                    Well he's Taylor's lover, and Taylor is Lewis's da

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                      I was gonna play this coz of the inevitable overlay but I thought better when I saw both of you and a couple of other well-known names were regged. Still not sure about the decision. +EV?
                                                                      Well its not as soft as the cheap seats alrite and I had to spend at least €100 to get to the addon, but with a few guys not rebuying there is defo value there. Id say its gonna be a late one too. Back at work in morning as well aghh

Comment

someone take 4th http://team.forsvarsmakten.se/englis...ate/8muTCXIFBW
                                                                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Was that Jeremy Beadle in the promo for criminal Minds ?lol
                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                            red

Comment

Ok enough messing about now, put him away Jackpot
                                                                              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

5starpool, come back and tell them all to fuck off to the community games forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                  Every one i join is full. One more here

Comment

For all you monkeys into streaming stuff decent little site at the moment with a lot of links for tv shows.

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Comment

4:25, good job lads!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                          Every one i join is full. One more here

http://team.forsvarsmakten.se/englis...ate/0xnH8SszY5
                                                                                          who was green

Comment

Wasn't a bad one there.

Cracking final and wp Lewis and all the Lewis backers

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                              4:25, good job lads!
                                                                                              Yeah thought we were going to have a 5min+ one there

I was orange

Comment

who was green
                                                                                                Seemed like it went on forever. Think I was blue but not 100%. GG, head too fried to go again!

Comment

Yeah thought we were going to have a 5min+ one there

I was orange

orange???

There is blue,yellow,green and red in the games i've played

edit: i was red fwiw.

Comment

orange???

There is blue,yellow,green and red in the games i've played

edit: i was red fwiw.
                                                                                                    Yellow/Orange probably looks the same to you if you're colourblind

Comment

who was green

I was.

Comment

what a gif
                                                                                                        SPOILER

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                          what a gif
                                                                                                          SPOILER

What epi of that 70's show was that in ?
                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

USGS Earthquake Hazards Program, responsible for monitoring, reporting, and researching earthquakes and earthquake hazards

www.irishkop.com Twitter = @Irish_Kop Facebook = Irishkop.com

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                              what a gif
                                                                                                              SPOILER

That clip is so much better with sound

Comment

Donegal events. How long before Tony Flushdraw pops up in a pic from this website?

]

Comment

^^^^ As soon as i find out where that place is Kev, look at the beauts in there

Comment

^^^^ As soon as i find out where that place is Kev, look at the beauts in there
                                                                                                                    Here's their FB Tony, Gillian better watch out!

Donegal Today, Letterkenny, Ireland. 13,530 likes · 17 talking about this. Contact us: info@donegal.today Remove a Photo or Tag: Please send an email to info@donegal.today wit

Comment

jesus why did you post that

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                                                                                                                        Here's their FB Tony, Gillian better watch out!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Donega...06121?v=photos
                                                                                                                        Voodoo is actually a good spot, and Ink is their nightclub. I think she's safe enough tho, because any time i've been there it's been with her!

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post
                                                                                                                          jesus why did you post that
                                                                                                                          FFS Mods removing posts from Jesus before I had a chance to see it. It's big brother I tell yiz
                                                                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X