X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
    I liked them..
    so did I but the 2nd was much weaker imo
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

1 more before i watch the darts and get baby to bed.

I'm orange

Tyvärr kan sidan du försökte nå inte hittas. Det kan bero på att sidan är borttagen eller att adressen i webbläsaren är felstavad. Kontrollera gärna stavningen och försök igen.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
        Under 29.5 180s seems free money.

Ton of pressure, wont be as free flowing tonight.
        Yeah saw HF saying that. 88 between them so far. I hate betting on under 180s tho because takes the fun out of watching them scoring because you want them to miss!

Comment

Hop off him Anderson! gogogogo

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
            Yeah saw HF saying that. 88 between them so far. I hate betting on under 180s tho because takes the fun out of watching them scoring because you want them to miss!
            True, thats why i dont back it.
            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

I'm orange

http://team.forsvarsmakten.se/englis...ate/aubM3Twcfp
              The secret out now Tony?

Comment

Gold+1, on now.
                To Gobbler's Knob. It's Groundhog Day.!!!!
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Little bit if trivia....It seems i am in that House Of Pain Video for Jump around...only found that out a few months ago...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9Q0jPyrja0[/ame]

28sec in, 1986, NYC, St Patricks Day...

Tell the kids !!
                  This too shall pass.

Comment

I'm orange

http://team.forsvarsmakten.se/englis...ate/aubM3Twcfp
                    1 dropped out so just 2 in now. 2 more needed for 1 last run!

Comment

ZOMG what a game

Comment

9 Darter boom

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                          Under 29.5 180s seems free money.

Ton of pressure, wont be as free flowing tonight.
                          In doubt now!

What the fuck, 9 darter in the 3rd leg jesus christ

Comment

What a cracking nine darter

Comment

Oh my fucking god

jackpot you hero!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Wwoooooooowwwwwwwwwwww
                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Will Lewis crumble after that 9 darter?
                                  One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Insane

Comment

Originally posted by 40something View Post
                                      prob get another one. wonder what odds it is for him to get another one .
                                      You got to have a lot of balls, to play golf the way I do!

Comment

Originally posted by 40something View Post
                                        Ill crumble you in a minute!!

Comment

1 dropped out so just 2 in now. 2 more needed for 1 last run!
                                          red killed me and we were flying there tbh

Comment

wheres the cheapest flight prices for vegas? looking to go around the dates of 27-29th of March, so out before and back after..
                                            http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

what a 9 darter, but my fckn stream is down, HELP

Comment

Jesus that is sexy darts from Jackpot.

Comment

Originally posted by spoofingjam View Post
                                                  what a 9 darter, but my fckn stream is down, HELP
                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

red killed me and we were flying there tbh
                                                    I was green and we were going well

Comment

Actually, the way these 2 are playing there could well be another 9 darter.
                                                      One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                        did you get one in the end?
                                                        Na not yet. I am unsure if I will or not. It might be a bit narcissistic to get one?

Comment

Come on Anderson! 130 then 136 checkout in a row! Game on!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                            wheres the cheapest flight prices for vegas? looking to go around the dates of 27-29th of March, so out before and back after..
                                                            Bung March into skyscanner.com and see what it comes up with.
                                                            Fairly sure I've seen €470 for March when I was looking last month.

Comment

If Anderson made him pay for attempting the 170 finish, it could have knocked him

Comment

€20rebuy sat on PPP for the Irish Open

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 30/60 Blinds (9 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB (t6270)
                                                                BB (t1405)
                                                                Line Us (UTG) (t12547.50)
                                                                UTG+1 (t1757.50)
                                                                UTG+2 (t4170)
                                                                digiman (MP1) (t800)
                                                                MP2 (t3410)
                                                                MP3 (t1502.50)
                                                                CO (t1042.50)

digiman's M: 8.89

Preflop: digiman is MP1 with K, 10
                                                                3 folds, Line Us bets t180, 2 folds, digiman raises t800 (All-In), 2 folds, Line Us clicks the imaginery ipoker timebank and waits until hes 1 second left calls t620

Flop: (t1690) 10, 6, K (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t1690) 3 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t1690) 5 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t1690

Results:
                                                                Line Us had A, A (one pair, Aces).
                                                                digiman had K, 10 (flush, King high).
                                                                Outcome: digiman won t1690

KARMA BITCH!!

Comment

cheaptickets.com

Comment

was red there. good effort. My only problem is with the dragging the ball thing, can never do it, seems to fail for no reason.
                                                                    Anyone up for another spin? Need two more...

Tyvärr kan sidan du försökte nå inte hittas. Det kan bero på att sidan är borttagen eller att adressen i webbläsaren är felstavad. Kontrollera gärna stavningen och försök igen.

Comment

Rag2Gar sitting behind Anderson's bird?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                        Anyone up for another spin? Need two more...

http://team.forsvarsmakten.se/englis...ate/AiZqhWrT7P
                                                                        Twas full

Very last one....i'm orange again!

Comment

Twas full

http://team.forsvarsmakten.se/englis...ate/TAIJxMkmeX
                                                                          Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                            Rag2Gar sitting behind Anderson's bird?
                                                                            Yeah think that's him on the aisle sticking his arm out and cheering when Anderson made it 2-1 there

Comment

Line Us = DannyDiamond?

Comment

Lineus = Lineus..doesnt post much tho except for in theory and brag posts of serious monies
                                                                                Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Twas full

http://team.forsvarsmakten.se/englis...ate/TAIJxMkmeX
                                                                                  Damn you green!!!
                                                                                  May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                                    Blue
                                                                                    Green fcked it up. You needed to click on the 1 when the numbers popped up!

Want to get 1 good run in before i finish!

Comment

LOLz, who was green? And there we were trying to show him what to do!

Blue for this next one.

Comment

still need two here:

Comment

Meh red let us down. One day ha!

Comment

Green

Comment

yellow this time

Comment

Green
                                                                                                Your location says Okand for some reason Caf - what's with that?

Comment

Green
                                                                                                  Was loling watching blue in this one.

I'm blue this time.

Comment

cheers for flight advice. what are US airways like, only small bit cheaper than aer lingus for the big flight, AL worth the extra?
                                                                                                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

I fucking hate John Gwynne.

Comment

We did pretty well that time, now I bored of it though...

Comment

cheers for flight advice. what are US airways like, only small bit cheaper than aer lingus for the big flight, AL worth the extra?
                                                                                                          Go Virgin or BA if possible - direct flight London to Vegas, not too much in it after that Id say.

Comment

Was loling watching blue in this one.

I'm blue this time.
                                                                                                            We did well there. I was red.

Comment

Your location says Okand for some reason Caf - what's with that?
                                                                                                              Not sure why that is. I'm in Naas!

That last one seemed to last a while and well above avg too
                                                                                                              Attached Files

Comment

My non-IPB mate was green - he reckons Caf killed us

Comment

Gona go one more for the head melt of it all!

1 spot left.

Comment

yellow

Comment

Gona go one more for the head melt of it all!

1 spot left.

http://team.forsvarsmakten.se/englis...ate/AiZqhWrT7P
                                                                                                                      In

Comment

Originally posted by Wolves View Post
                                                                                                                        I fucking hate John Gwynne.
                                                                                                                        What? Why?

The guy is a stallworth for sky sports. lower league footie, rugby league and the no 1 on Darts. A fine commentator IMO and great knowledge of sport.

Comment

If George Best had missed as many doubles as Gary Anderson tonight, he may have been still with us.
                                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X