Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0 for last 5 now with AA, one was a draw when the board straightened.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 55 Tournament, 20/40 Blinds (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

MP3 (t2840)
    CO (t3225)
    Button (t5045)
    Hero (SB) (t3095)
    BB (t2140)
    UTG (t9330)
    UTG+1 (t2885)
    MP1 (t3690)
    MP2 (t2560)

Hero's M: 51.58

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, A
    UTG calls t40, 1 fold, MP1 calls t40, 4 folds, Hero bets t280, BB calls t240, 1 fold, MP1 calls t240

Flop: (t880) 2, 9, 5 (3 players)
    Hero bets t840, BB calls t840, MP1 calls t840

Turn: (t3400) 8 (3 players)
    Hero bets t1975 (All-In), BB calls t1020 (All-In), MP1 calls t1975

River: (t8370) 6 (3 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t8370
    Main pot: t6460 between Hero, BB and MP1, won by MP1
    Side pot 1: t1910 between Hero and MP1, won by MP1

Results:
    Hero had A, A (one pair, Aces).
    BB had 5, 8 (two pair, eights and fives).
    MP1 had 9, 9 (three of a kind, nines).
    Outcome: MP1 won t8370
    One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Originally posted by Hegzy View Post
      Any one wanna buy a Sunday Mill ticket..
      Don't fancy playing tonight
      Sure, cost?
      One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Can anyone ship me 1k on stars for 1k on moneybookers pls?
        Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by 40something View Post
          Sure, cost?
          Seen some one else do it for $200 if you want

Comment

Originally posted by Hegzy View Post
            Seen some one else do it for $200 if you want
            check your pm

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
              The bet of the night is Terry Jenkins to have a finish of over 118.5 @ 5/6.

He will have to take out a few to hang in if Andersons keeps the scoring up.
              BOOM

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                Because i want to know where you live so i can assassinate your husband but I dont know!

Nah only joking!!!!

My hubby stayed up drinking till 8 am with my dad and he is still in bed
                Im very very very tired and there is a 5yr old driving me nuts! I need to strip all the beds but have no washing powder plus there is someone in one of the beds!!

plus i had an argument last night with a friend,

plus i fancied a bit of toast there is no bread

Id like a takeaway but we promised no more takaways in the new year!

plus the headphone connection snapped and is stuck in the hole in laptop! grr

I then decided ill go an have a jack daniels and coke to calm me nerves but no someone fuckin drank it last night!

just on a funnier note my other friend stayed last night and she has to read before she sleeps and came into my room looking for a magazine and asked me where she could find one, im locked of course and what do i say? ..............."HALFORDS
                Why would you want to kill MrFD? Don't you know he is the forum pet lol. They might ban you if you kill him... the only legit way you can do it is if you are a Werewolf in the WW game and munch him!

Sounds like a crap day. I see you got some wine, so maybe the day is looking a bit better!

Nice your dad and your hubby get on well enough to want to drink all night.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony3004 View Post
                  bets for this evening after a good day yesterday

webster 6-4 lewis 6/1 .

jenkins 2 - 6 anderson 4/1 .

have a 180s double aswell. under 21.5 in webster match (5/6) and under 19.5 in anderson match (evns)
                  not a bad start
                  You got to have a lot of balls, to play golf the way I do!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                    Why would you want to kill MrFD? Don't you know he is the forum pet lol. They might ban you if you kill him... the only legit way you can do it is if you are a Werewolf in the WW game and munch him!

Sounds like a crap day. I see you got some wine, so maybe the day is looking a bit better!

Nice your dad and your hubby get on well enough to want to drink all night.
                    Could only manage one glass. I am now in bed wrecked ! Himself is after getting sick lol

Hmm werewolf it will take me a feckin year to understand it
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

Euro Road Trip advice

Help oh great BBV. Planning a 3 week/4 week road trip across Europe with the family later in the year and we are driving across to Turkey where we will spend a week and a half. Can anyone recommend places to visit/stay along the way.

Our outward trip looks something like this,
                      Arrive Calais France, stopover in Remis, brief stops in Numberg & Wien, stopover in Budapest, stopover in Sofia and arrive in Kusadasi Turkey.

Coming back (longer way)
                      Burgas, Zagreb, Venice, Rome, Lyon, Paris/Eurodisney and then onto Calais.

Is there any other places i should really make an attempt to see or any of the areas i have listed above worth avoiding?
                      Mucho thanks

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                        The housemates tarantula has being missing the past 3 days, should I be worried? Do they dig? He is off in Berlin.
                        Has it had its fangs taken out? I would be worrying about a few things lol

Could only manage one glass. I am now in bed wrecked ! Himself is after getting sick lol

Hmm werewolf it will take me a feckin year to understand it
                        I have just sat down with a nice glass of Rioja !

WW is easy.. just read the last couple of threads

Comment

I have just sat down with a nice glass of Rioja !

WW is easy.. just read the last couple of threads
                          I did lol can't make head nor tail of it. U can explain on facebook chat some night over a glass of wine!
                          Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                            Help oh great BBV. Planning a 3 week/4 week road trip across Europe with the family later in the year and we are driving across to Turkey where we will spend a week and a half. Can anyone recommend places to visit/stay along the way.

Arrive Calais France, stopover in Remis, brief stops in Numberg & Wien, stopover in Budapest, stopover in Sofia and arrive in Kusadasi Turkey.

Coming back (longer way)

Is there any other places i should really make an attempt to see or any of the areas i have listed above worth avoiding?
                            Mucho thanks
                            Sounds like a great trip!
                            In Hungary, try to visit the Balaton, its a beautiful lake. As for Turkey make sure you go to Ephesus as that is amazing. Loads of gorgeous places to visit in Turkey. The house of the Virgin Mary is not far from Ephesus.

I found Lyon a bit boring, not much there tbh.

Comment

Coming back (longer way)

Mucho thanks
                              jesus i would love to do something like that.
                              but drove to cork the otherday with the wife and 3 kids i was ready to turn around and go home after 10mins with the kids arguing in the back.

so i guess my advice to you is don't do it, it will wreck your head, marrige, relationship with you're kids, and the car.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

i keep switching between godfather, braveheart and now ironman. why cant i just pick one.

Comment

Originally posted by aodea View Post
                                  i keep switching between godfather, braveheart and now ironman. why cant i just pick one.
                                  road to perdition is on sky1 and then godzilla on one of the shitty sky stations

Comment

I went with Ironman.

Seen Braveheart so many times and havent seen any of the godfathers so would rather watch them from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                      road to perdition is on sky1 and then godzilla on one of the shitty sky stations
                                      Put the fucking darts on you mutants

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                        why give me more options?

Comment

enchanted ftw(ish) its a long game
                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Darts is seriously boring.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                              Darts is seriously boring.
                                              You have no clue obv

Comment

dont have sky.

nfl would be my sports viewing tonight anyway as green bay play chicago, cowboys eagles and then titans colts

Comment

darts is not my thing.

Comment

You have no clue obv
                                                    obv.

Whatever your into i guess, I just have no interest in it at all.

Comment

In Kusadasi go to Pamukkale (sp) absolutely unreal, don't mind Holy Mary's house load of shite, Ephesus is class as well.

Comment

I did lol can't make head nor tail of it. U can explain on facebook chat some night over a glass of wine!
                                                        Done!

Comment

If it goes the distance Lewis looks like he may not be able to continue . he looks fcuked already . feeling confident about webster now . he gonna keep pluggin away .

ONE TIME WEBBY !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Godfather 3 is not as good as Braveheart, no matter how many times uv seen the latter.

Seen Braveheart so many times and havent seen any of the godfathers so would rather watch them from the start.
                                                            You seriously need to watch Godfather 1+2. Two of the all time greats.
                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

What a cracking game of arrows

Comment

Sounds like a great trip!
                                                                In Hungary, try to visit the Balaton, its a beautiful lake. As for Turkey make sure you go to Ephesus as that is amazing. Loads of gorgeous places to visit in Turkey. The house of the Virgin Mary is not far from Ephesus.

I found Lyon a bit boring, not much there tbh.
                                                                I have a place over in Turkey the last 6 years so i have done and seen everything in Turkey at this stage. Ephesus is a cool place to see alright. That Balaton lake area looks nice so may include it and take Lyon out and replace with somewhere outside of Paris.

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                jesus i would love to do something like that.
                                                                but drove to cork the otherday with the wife and 3 kids i was ready to turn around and go home after 10mins with the kids arguing in the back.

so i guess my advice to you is don't do it, it will wreck your head, marrige, relationship with you're kids, and the car.
                                                                My kids are all adventure seekers, they love going to new places...that and leaving Eurodisney until last as bribary

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                                                In Kusadasi go to Pamukkale (sp) absolutely unreal, don't mind Holy Mary's house load of shite, Ephesus is class as well.
                                                                Really nice place alright.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post

You seriously need to watch Godfather 1+2. Two of the all time greats.
                                                                  Actually, I lied, Ive watched the Godfater 1 and I did like it. I just havent got around to watching 2 yet.

Comment

Whatever chance you have sober, you've no chance following it if you're drinking

Comment

Shano should be banned and only allowed back when he has watched The Godfather movies.

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                                                        Heathen

Comment

I have a place over in Turkey the last 6 years so i have done and seen everything in Turkey at this stage. Ephesus is a cool place to see alright. That Balaton lake area looks nice so may include it and take Lyon out and replace with somewhere outside of Paris.

My kids are all adventure seekers, they love going to new places...that and leaving Eurodisney until last as bribary

Really nice place alright.
                                                                          I wasn't sure if it was places in Turkey or on the road you were after!

Comment

Yeah I thought Id reached my breaking point when it comes to watching Braveheart but Godfather 3 is just so weak in comparison to the other two.

Comment

Shano should be banned and only allowed back when he has watched The Godfather movies.
                                                                              Harsh but possibly fair.

Atm Im working on getting through the wire and moving onto the Sopranos. I might fit the Godfather in between!

Comment

dont have Sky sports 2 and connection is to bad to watch links online. live 2 miles from a pub and no drive. gonna have a DART ATTACK !!!!!

Comment

I wasn't sure if it was places in Turkey or on the road you were after!
                                                                                  Sorry yeah places to visit/stay on my way to Turkey from Calais.

Comment

Ugh F**k you poker!

Poker Stars, $200 + $15 NL Hold'em Tournament, 150/300 Blinds, 9 Players
                                                                                    LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

MP2: 14,290
                                                                                    CO: 3,729
                                                                                    BTN: 11,850
                                                                                    SB: 17,697
                                                                                    Hero (BB): 11,156
                                                                                    UTG: 18,850
                                                                                    UTG+1: 9,900
                                                                                    UTG+2: 13,600
                                                                                    MP1: 17,425

Pre-Flop: (450) 2 2 dealt to Hero (BB)
                                                                                    2 folds, UTG+2 raises to 600, 5 folds, Hero calls 300

Flop: (1,350) Q Q 2 (2 Players)
                                                                                    Hero checks, UTG+2 bets 600, Hero raises to 1,500, UTG+2 calls 900

Turn: (4,350) K (2 Players)
                                                                                    Hero bets 2,400, UTG+2 raises to 4,800, Hero raises to 9,056 and is All-In, UTG+2 calls 4,256

River: (22,462) 9 (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: 22,462 Pot
                                                                                    Hero showed 2 2 and LOST (-10,856 NET)
                                                                                    UTG+2 showed Q K and WON 22,462 (+11,306 NET)

Comment

Harsh but possibly fair.

Atm Im working on getting through the wire and moving onto the Sopranos. I might fit the Godfather in between!
                                                                                      Spend a day watching the 3 Godfathers before the Sopranos. It's referenced so many times in the Sopranos, that you'll just feel like a tit watching the Sopranos without having seen them.
                                                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                        Spend a day watching the 3 Godfathers before the Sopranos. It's referenced so many times in the Sopranos, that you'll just feel like a tit watching the Sopranos without having seen them.
                                                                                        I love the sopranos were there ll doing the scences from Godfathers. I miss Sopranos.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                          Its no fun if I have to explain it to you;

You see, what HD did was manipulate the long-running "you're gay" joke, and build it around a witty observation of how you posting about taking a photo of two gimps could be misconstrued as some sort of fetish indulgence. I then expanded on your "faithful" typo, by suggesting that you were on your knees, again alluding to the "you're gay" rumour.

Some references.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gimp_(sadomasochism)
                                                                                          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithfu...tized_Catholic)

Hope this helps.
                                                                                          This is actually rather good.

Your psuedo-analytic breakdown of the gag and the intentional irony contained therein blend together quite well,rather like a fine Beaujolais.

However,it falls slightly short of full marks because the essence of the original joke lacks clarity.The link between being fateful/faithful (unfaithful? religious?) and the knees reference is too obtuse.This lack of clarity discharges any comedic momentum that may have been gained up to that point.

B-.

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                          In essence Icarus, the fact you've earned a reputation as an arse bandit means that anything you say at all that can be misconstrued as something that a bum pirate would be into, will be twisted and turned until it sounds gas.
                                                                                          Bonus points awarded for use of 'arse bandit' and 'bum pirate'.

Not bad,C+.
                                                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                            Has anyone seen Narrow Margin (3e, 22:00)?
                                                                                            Quite good IIRC.

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                            My favorite bit is
                                                                                            SPOILER
                                                                                            Tony's assassination attempt in one of the early series (the 2nd?),I think he's carrying a bag of oranges when they try to kill him,just like when Don Corleone was shot.Pretty sure it's a homage of some sort.

EDIT:Had to look it up,it's a bottle of OJ

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdvjMbCawkk[/ame]
                                                                                            Last edited by Icarus152; 02-01-11, 23:02.
                                                                                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

the list of films i havent seen would probably drive some of you bonkers, im always getting needled over it.

None of the godfathers, rockys or rambos which seem to be the worst

Comment

I love the sopranos were there ll doing the scences from Godfathers. I miss Sopranos.
                                                                                                Raging Bull scene was excellent too. Though not a prerequisite

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RLxOKdb_Gw[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQhwi8kk-dE&feature=related[/ame]
                                                                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Just realised i was on 666 posts since before new years, ffs no wonder i woke up an unexplainable sprained ankle. I was thinkin it was during the drunken blackout period it happened but obviously the bbv curse is back.

Comment

Anyone have 1k stars for 1 moneybookers pls?
                                                                                                    Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

how could u not have seen rocky? How do you get psyched up for anything

Comment

ship ship.

Comment

Delighted for Lewis. Hope he wins tomorrow. Can't stand Anderson

Comment

Will I let it ride , decisions. decisions.

I may have to watch the darts final, my 1st bet ever on it (owe my mate a few beers for that 12 to 1 tip)
                                                                                                            Last edited by Solskjaer; 02-01-11, 23:27.

Comment

Anderson tomorrow night imo
                                                                                                              England 6/5 massive for this last test too imo

Comment

Never really watched darts much before this christmas but theres only one place i want to be this time 2012 and thats the Ally Pally.

Da-Da-da-da-da Da-da-Da-Da-da Da-da-da-da-da

Comment

A Bronx tale any good?

Comment

A Bronx tale any good?
                                                                                                                    well worth a watch.

Comment

A Bronx tale any good?
                                                                                                                      Fantastic, although it is a good few years since i watched it...it was a new years eve if i remember correctly a few years back...epic film !!

Def make sure you watch The Godfather trilogy before Sopranos, also make sure you have seen Goodfellows, give you a nice intro to New York mafia, wheras Sopranos are jersey, different kettle of fish altogether...lol

Lucky lucky man !!!

I told a mate here in work who has not seen Sopranos to wait till the Doc says "its terminal"...you have about 3-4 weeks left...then start watching them, because nothing can shine a light to it imo.
                                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Just caught up with Californication, as good as ever. Also just started watching Arrested Development, decent for having on in the background while grinding. Dont get the love for the Kenny Powers show at all tho.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                                          Just caught up with Californication, as good as ever. Also just started watching Arrested Development, decent for having on in the background while grinding. Dont get the love for the Kenny Powers show at all tho.
                                                                                                                          How many episodes of new californication any good?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X