• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
    Who are Chelsea missing today?
    A young whippersnapper, goes by the name of Some Heart

Comment

Thank you for contacting Paddy Power Customer Support.

Our trading department has informed me that we can offer 10/1 on your selection for Manchester united to win the premiership 2010/2011 without losing any games.

I def not expecting odds that short with 19 games left!...

Comment

Chelsea will win, relax all.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
          Anyone else get their profile page spammed as I did?

Just reminds you how quick this place is getting all growned up.
          *sniffs

I have something in my eye :-/
          Yeah, me too. Kev has dealt with him I believe.
          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
            Who are Chelsea missing today?
            Ray Wilkins

Comment

Did anyone watch or know the name of that brilliant bbc docu on Nigel Kennedy(violinist) on new years eve?.
              Apparantly Villas Gabriel Agbonlahor is something of a underground legend in villa fan circles, living within a mile of the stadium and hanging around with fans.

Comment

*sniffs

He targeted all the cool poasters obv.
                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Longshot, but does anyone know where I might find online the Panorama program about race fixing in horseracing, it was on a few years ago? I always meant to watch it but never got around to it.

Comment

Drinking last night with two girls one of which was from london.some dude comes over to try and impress the one from london telling her about an apartment he flipped over there. other girl turns to me quickly and says omg did he win?
                    Last edited by Denny Crane; 02-01-11, 15:04.

Comment

*sniffs

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                      He targeted all the cool poasters obv.
                      I didn't get one... *sniff*

I also have something in my eye :-/

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                        Longshot, but does anyone know where I might find online the Panorama program about race fixing in horseracing, it was on a few years ago? I always meant to watch it but never got around to it.
                        A quick search brought me here.

Prob need a workaround to watch it depending on your location.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                          Some cunt spammed my profile
                          Anyone else get their profile page spammed
                          Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                          Yeah, me too.
                          He targeted all the cool posters obv.
                          I feel unloved, even spammers pass me by.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                            I didn't get one... *sniff*

I also have something in my eye :-/
                            Me neither.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                              A quick search brought me here.

Prob need a workaround to watch it depending on your location.
                              Sweet, thanks. I'm just about to head out but I'll try it with Mgenie when I get back.

Comment

Villa remind me of Everton, bit of a stale squad that can only raise thier game on the big occasions.

Clark playing well out of position, one of very few bright 'Irish' prospects
                                Profit before people.

Comment

dominos ordered and chelsea losing at home. turning out to be a nice little sunday. ow to win the sunday million on stars.

Comment

get in there Richard dunne, keeping up the tradition of irish Villa centre halves who can play whilst still half jarred

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                      Did anyone watch or know the name of that brilliant bbc docu on Nigel Kennedy(violinist) on new years eve?.
                                      Apparantly Villas Gabriel Agbonlahor is something of a underground legend in villa fan circles, living within a mile of the stadium and hanging around with fans.
                                      Thats awsome he is like my fav player gary Mcsheffery so.

Comment

yo Icarus,

merry Christmas

Get access to exclusive coupons. Discover our menu and order delivery or pick up from a Burger King near you.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                          I feel unloved, even spammers pass me by.
                                          Me neither.
                                          yeah i guess he only targeted the cool kids

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

commentator, you sense the momentus is with chelsea. Genius that fellow

Comment

Thank you Drogba, chasing early Sunday morning poker losses ftw.

CHD can you answer a genuine question: what does Ramires do for Chelsea?

Comment

Yes imo

Comment

uck im upset. pizza still not here and chelsea winning.

Comment

albrighton should be shot there.

lol he made up for it . BBV reverso FTW

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                      Chelsea will win, relax all.
                                                      Never in doubt.

Comment

Never in doubt.
                                                        Wish I could thank my own post repeatedly.

Comment

IPB hit by the world's most inefficient spammer ever by the sounds of things.

Comment

Never in doubt.
                                                            Zing
                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Yes imo
                                                              are you sure?

Comment

All aboard the Chelsea lolercoaster.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                  Thank you Drogba, chasing early Sunday morning poker losses ftw.

CHD can you answer a genuine question: what does Ramires do for Chelsea?
                                                                  Nothing really. Gotta give him time i suppose. Lotsa energy thats about it.

Someone shoot me.

Comment

Lol, crazy stuff.

Comment

lol albrighton with a cross to clark for the equaliser

Comment

Solid point against fellow strugglers

Comment

Wish I could thank my own post repeatedly.

I wish you could

gogogo Fk CHDs life imo

Comment

How was that flying studed tackle from the villa player not get booked near the end, leg breaker if it connected!
                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                              Dear Diary,jackpot.

Comment

Originally posted by aodea View Post
                                                                                uck im upset. pizza still not here and chelsea winning.
                                                                                I'm aghast at you lads hitting it hard again yesterday. Wowsers.
                                                                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Solid point against fellow strugglers
                                                                                  Yep, a cracking finish from 2 well matched sides.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                    Extra points for use of the word aghast.

Comment

Met this girl in town on Thursday night. It was about 1am and had a good few on me at the time. Text her next day to go for a drink and she said cool. Problem is, i can't really remember what she looks like but i do remember havin a decent body. Anyone any ideas in dublin city centre where to take her.

Comment

Originally posted by winston82 View Post
                                                                                        Met this girl in town on Thursday night. It was about 1am and had a good few on me at the time. Text her next day to go for a drink and she said cool. Problem is, i can't really remember what she looks like but i do remember havin a decent body. Anyone any ideas in dublin city centre where to take her.
                                                                                        Get access to exclusive coupons. Discover our menu and order delivery or pick up from a Burger King near you.
                                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Hairy Lemon is cool for a drink

Comment

Cafe en Seine Dawson Street is a nice spot. Obv BK afterwards.
                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Wynns hotel , cheap spacious rooms .

Comment

LOL that angus burger is one letter away from being the most contraversial meal in fast food history.

Comment

LOL that angus burger is one letter away from being the most contraversial meal in fast food history.
                                                                                                  angus bugger?

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                                    Wynns hotel , cheap spacious rooms .
                                                                                                    Hopefully that will be the second date. I was thinking Hairy Lemon myself. Might be the shout.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                      the fact that we were betting on everything was what upset me. well that and buckos abilty to miss rounds!

Comment

Hopefully that will be the second date. I was thinking Hairy Lemon myself. Might be the shout.
                                                                                                        Nah, impress her with your mad retro arcade skills at Gameon at the Ambassador, interrupting your ignoring of her only to engage in extreme frotagging while you physcially guide her how to play Donkey Kong like a pro.

Comment

angus bugger?
                                                                                                          New Anus Burger - looks good, tastes like shit

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post
                                                                                                            Anybody know of a good place to find a reliable cleaning lady in South Dublin?
                                                                                                            Hey gav, site only launched about a week ago so I expect more personal cleaners to sign up in the coming months.

Comment

New Anus Burger - looks good, tastes like shit
                                                                                                              Take this sort of banter into the date, your sure to get the ride!
                                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Any option for naked cleaning on the site as of yet?

Comment

We should prob book a floor of BK for the next away day.

Comment

Relax will ya,it's not Flipper himself that does the cleaning.

Comment

Relax will ya,it's not Flipper himself that does the cleaning.
                                                                                                                      You are an odd fellow.

Comment

Let's hope she takes an advert :-)

Comment

starting my own site called nakedcleaningsluts.com

Going to 'clean' you out probably.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X