This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
    Do you know the format of the u-21 final?. I presume all those games up to the final up to 4 legs. So final probably first to 6 or 7 i guess but cant find out.
    First to 6 legs

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
      Yea Big Mouth, on Sunday 9th January (next Sunday) I think 3pm, already a good few tickets out. I think its €100 + €20 (I presume food included ??).

You'll even have a chance as I probably won't be playing (unless I get knocked out early in Galway )

Darrens No is 087 6967680. You should try to get down, the place is lovely & really buzzing.
      What's on in Galway. Old Folks convention?

Ya think we may make the journey soon

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post
        Fitton has been bad this year but i still think 11/10 is isnt a bad price
        Well is it or isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
          Well is it or isn't it?
          sorry about that , it is not a bad price

Comment

Lads, that mario spammer is gone. Do report visitor messages (thanks White Knight) or PM's that are spammy otherwise we wont see them to nuke the fuckers

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
              I'm half asleep. Kellet will win though.

Fitton hasn't been great it is also rumored he is making the move this year.
              Not sure what the format is for chaning sides. Do the PDC have to offer players tour cards or do players apply or what?

I heard earlier in the year that Waites and O'Shea are making the move, and rumour has it that Hankey is being offered a wild card for the Premier League 2011 but didn't he had some run in with the PDC a while ago calling the crowd muppets or something?

I wouldn't say the PDC take everyone but if they were to take 4, it could be the 3 above and Fitton

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                Lads, that mario spammer is gone. Do report visitor messages (thanks White Knight) or PM's that are spammy otherwise we wont see them to nuke the fuckers
                Can't believe you outed the Grass

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTIqd9pNxnw[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7tWW246-EI[/ame]
                  Last edited by Icarus152; 02-01-11, 12:32.
                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                    Not sure what the format is for chaning sides. Do the PDC have to offer players tour cards or do players apply or what?

I heard earlier in the year that Waites and O'Shea are making the move, and rumour has it that Hankey is being offered a wild card for the Premier League 2011 but didn't he had some run in with the PDC a while ago calling the crowd muppets or something?

I wouldn't say the PDC take everyone but if they were to take 4, it could be the 3 above and Fitton
                    It will be the 3 and Fitton prob. They make offers to four people or something. Usually the last 4 of the WC in the BDO. The tour cad is changing so don't know how it is going to work now.

Hankey is being offered a PL place for that exact reason. They want a villian, should be Nicholson imo. It will be interesting who they pick. Waites is being offered a place and prob one more BDO player (Hankey) They might only take one and Webster if he doesn't win this week. Whitlock could drop out of top 4 and it is possible Barney could too. I'd wana see King in it though and not bother with the BDO lads, let them play the tour for a year in the PDC first.

Comment

Rangers 21/20........ worth a few quid?

Comment

It will be the 3 and Fitton prob. They make offers to four people or something. Usually the last 4 of the WC in the BDO. The tour cad is changing so don't know how it is going to work now.

Hankey is being offered a PL place for that exact reason. They want a villian, should be Nicholson imo. It will be interesting who they pick. Waites is being offered a place and prob one more BDO player (Hankey) They might only take one and Webster if he doesn't win this week. Whitlock could drop out of top 4 and it is possible Barney could too. I'd wana see King in it though and not bother with the BDO lads, let them play the tour for a year in the PDC first.
                        Would be amazed if Barney wasn't picked. He pulls the crowd in and they need a European (Dutch esp) in there for the larger audience

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                          What's on in Galway. Old Folks convention?

Ya think we may make the journey soon
                          bruce league final

Comment

Never thought I'd say it but there's actually too much sport on today. No way to keep up with it all.

Comment

Would be amazed if Barney wasn't picked. He pulls the crowd in and they need a European (Dutch esp) in there for the larger audience
                              True actually, Dutch TV pays them good money and thinking about it the new fan fav Van de Voort might get a nod too.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                Think i'm going to win about €500 if it wins - i.e. the guts of a buggy for the kid (which I gather are surprisingly expensive)

^^^ weird word btw; buggy
                                Whats your missus like? My mates missus HAS to have the most prissy overdesigned 'it" pram at the moment and pay through the nose for it, hope she aint one of those or its gonna cost you a fortune!!!

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                Just watcher Charlie Brookers Screenwipe of 2010, well worth watching if its get repeated, or you can access the bbc player.

Heres his take on the Raoul Moate hunt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOeVNEReXB8
                                That was actually very good, kinda shows you in hindsight how absolutely ott these news stations go into pandemonium about things.
                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Anyone have an OIL Watch Alarm?

Looking online for one and came across two different makes.

Apollo Ultrasonic monitor

Apollo ultrasonic oil level monitor which wirelessly transmits the level of your oil to an indoor receiver so you can see your oil level from the comfort and warmth of your home.

Watchman Sonic Ultrasonic monitor.

The Watchman Sonic Advanced Ultrasound Oil level Monitor tracks and manages your oil level at the glimpse of a dial. Suitable for use with plastic and metal tanks. Optional sounding alert at low oil levels.

We have had the oil robbed a few times over the last year or two and an alarm goes off if there is a sudden drop in oil etc.

There is nothing worse than discovering you are out of oil when it is freezing out there! We came back from Scotland during the first snow fall end of November and the rooms were +6 INSIDE.

If anyone has any experience in these things it would be great. And before any smart person makes a comment we do NOT have a reading guage on the side of the tank

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                    Whats your missus like? My mates missus HAS to have the most prissy overdesigned 'it" pram at the moment and pay through the nose for it, hope she aint one of those or its gonna cost you a fortune!!!
                                    Trust me having just been through it, go for a pram where the car seat is as light as possible because you'll be carrying that bastard around (the car seat, not the baby!) alot at the early stages. Having one that folds pretty easy too is a must. Graco Mosaic ftw

Comment

that girl is hugely talented can sing blues Jazz etc, I like that other one Ellie Goullding also god help me some great young wimmin singers at the moment, none better than our own liberty girl Imelda May.

hope the Celtic hating cunts on here dont get much joy today.
                                      Last edited by Solskjaer; 02-01-11, 13:07.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

That was actually very good, kinda shows you in hindsight how absolutely ott these news stations go into pandemonium about things.
                                        I hate that sort of sh1t. At the end of the day a decent quality travel system is what you need, no point in paying through the nose for it. The baby doesn't give a crap anyhow.

My cousin got a Pram system and to be honest I think it is awful looking and is back to the old fashioned style with the baby lying flat on back rolling about as you walk.. rather than the car seat clip in ones where baby is secure!

Comment

Anyone have any experience in capturing analouge video with the computer?

Trying to convert old home videos for the folks to DVD. Have a USB yoke that takes the inputs from the old video camera.

Only problem is the software with it is absolutely dire, and the video capture is coming in at terrible quality and way oversized.

Anyone have any experience with a better software / recommended settings? Cheers

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY02Tz5cHlo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY02Tz5cHlo[/ame]

Comment

I'm not saying that goalscoring markets with bookies are ever a good idea with I consider Drogba scoring against Villa today to be a sure thing and have bet accordingly. Also watch out for how badly Dunne plays, apparently the guy has seriously lost it and is an unfit malcontent, maybe he's on the booze again.

Lol Houllier, and obviously by extension, lol Liverpool. I think he was a great managerial appointment, we got to Lolerpool at 3 teams this season - Liverpool, Villa, and Inter. Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                I'm not saying that goalscoring markets with bookies are ever a good idea with I consider Drogba scoring against Villa today to be a sure thing and have bet accordingly. Also watch out for how badly Dunne plays, apparently the guy has seriously lost it and is an unfit malcontent, maybe he's on the booze again.

Lol Houllier, and obviously by extension, lol Liverpool. I think he was a great managerial appointment, we got to Lolerpool at 3 teams this season - Liverpool, Villa, and Inter. Good times.
                                                Essien has got my 20 quid

Comment

Trust me having just been through it, go for a pram where the car seat is as light as possible because you'll be carrying that bastard around (the car seat, not the baby!) alot at the early stages. Having one that folds pretty easy too is a must. Graco Mosaic ftw
                                                  Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                  I hate that sort of sh1t. At the end of the day a decent quality travel system is what you need, no point in paying through the nose for it. The baby doesn't give a crap anyhow.

My cousin got a Pram system and to be honest I think it is awful looking and is back to the old fashioned style with the baby lying flat on back rolling about as you walk.. rather than the car seat clip in ones where baby is secure!
                                                  Yeah I do feel bad for my mate at times he just doesnt want the hassle and arguments that come with every question so lets her have somewhat free reign.

She got one of those ponsy 3 wheeled yokes and now got a pram for the child and it HAD to be purple I just do break my bollox laughing at him and taking the piss out of his missus I dont have to listen to the moaning
                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

+1000.

Stay away from all the fancy crap HH, when buying gear for the baby always think practically, it'll come back to bite you hard if you don't.
                                                    Those 3 wheeled buggies are practically useless in town btw.

Remember, all the experience you gain the first time around will stand to you when your second child arrives.
                                                    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Does anyone here know how to fix electronical stuff.
                                                      I have one of those dog collar thingy's thats not working anymore after one dog chewed it off the other. All the main part of it looks fine and untouched but it just wont work. Or does anyone know where i could buy another one cheaply/used as they are pretty expensive to buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                        Anyone have any experience in capturing analouge video with the computer?

Trying to convert old home videos for the folks to DVD. Have a USB yoke that takes the inputs from the old video camera.

Only problem is the software with it is absolutely dire, and the video capture is coming in at terrible quality and way oversized.

Anyone have any experience with a better software / recommended settings? Cheers
                                                        Windows Movie Maker isnt half bad tbh. If you want a bit more polish on it, ask the cousins for adobe premier elements. It takes you by the hand through a lot of techniques
                                                        Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                        https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                          I have one of those dog collar thingy's thats not working anymore after one dog chewed it off the other. All the main part of it looks fine and untouched but it just wont work. Or does anyone know where i could buy another one cheaply/used as they are pretty expensive to buy.
                                                          Maybe if you stopped trying to pull it off and scratching at it,it wouldn't break so often.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                            Maybe if you stopped trying to pull it off and scratching at it,it wouldn't break so often.
                                                            Ok i am gonna start the year off as i intend to continue it .

Fukk off you gay twat

Comment

Ok i am gonna start the year off as i intend to continue it .

Fukk off you gay twat
                                                              Ruff.

Comment

give up that flirting the pair of yis

Comment

Super Frankie Lampard

Comment

FFL always scores against Villa.
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

ok, no more scoring please. FF opponent has Malouda and 9 points to catchup with me. That's a horribly good start for him!

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                        give up that flirting the pair of yis
                                                                        He's like some dog today,whatever's wrong with him.

Comment

Damo leave Icky alone

Comment

True actually, Dutch TV pays them good money and thinking about it the new fan fav Van de Voort might get a nod too.
                                                                            VDV is the biggest draw in darts atm, they were singing his song at the Arsenal game last night.

Comment

great goal by Samaras

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post

This is pretty much confirmed as true.
                                                                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Orgy was it?

Comment

Super Ashley Young and Super Samaras

2-0 nil to Celric

Comment

Damo leave Icky alone
                                                                                      I love your avatar but i dont think its appropriate to share a photo of your mother on here.

Comment

Oh a your ma joke.Wp damo!

Comment

Oh a your ma joke.Wp damo!
                                                                                          TY , now can you fix my collar or not

Comment

Don't think I've ever seen Anelka winning a 50/50, always backs off, doesn't do his nations surrender monkey tag any help
                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                              This is pretty much confirmed as true.
                                                                                              Any link or more info on this lloyd?

Comment

My God Chelsea are muck, they are making Villa look like a decent side. Something needs to change there or they will finish outside the top 4.

Comment

TY , now can you fix my collar or not
                                                                                                  Yeah but im not telling you how

Comment

Premier League. Easy Five.
                                                                                                    Taylor definite.
                                                                                                    Barney (99% definite, a tiny chance he might refuse).
                                                                                                    Wade definite.
                                                                                                    Lewis definite.
                                                                                                    Anderson definite either through ranking or wildcard.

Likely contenders.
                                                                                                    Whitlock (95% likely wildcard imo).
                                                                                                    Jenkins (90%. Good chance of being Top4, and if he's number 5 or 6 then morally they should pick him. But he's not exactly their favourite and they usually bung him in the graveyard slot).
                                                                                                    Webster (80%. He beat Taylor, they love the whole 'revenge angle'. If he gets to the final then he's a shoo-in).

Outside shots.
                                                                                                    Merv King (30%. They'd like a bad guy and he's the ultimate. Out of form though).
                                                                                                    VVDV (15% The Klassen experiment didn't really work, and VVDV is similar standard. Maybe if Barney pulls out).
                                                                                                    Nicholson (10%. The bad guy role? A place was his for the taking imo but he blew it last week).
                                                                                                    BDO parachute (20%. I'd say there'll be a lot of upset PDCers if this happens. Would probably need Waites or Hankey to win the Lakeside and be willing).

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                      +1000.

Stay away from all the fancy crap HH, when buying gear for the baby always think practically, it'll come back to bite you hard if you don't.
                                                                                                      Those 3 wheeled buggies are practically useless in town btw.

Remember, all the experience you gain the first time around will stand to you when your second child arrives.
                                                                                                      I had Tony driven mad before the baby was born going around shops and taking the travel systems apart so I could feel the weight of the car seat empty. He soon found out why once the little one came along and slowly got heavier and heavier!

@HH - We went for the Graco Mosaic travel system for the above reason, and the actual buggy part folds almost as small as an umbrella buggy and we can fit it on the floor behind the main seats. Not many will do that and when tight for space it is damn handy!

Comment

Villa to finish with 9 men I reckon.

Comment

booomm bruno
                                                                                                          GAA News Website

Comment

LOL ultimate humiliation, Heskey scores!
                                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Fml

Comment

Ref is woeful

Comment

Chelsea, worst prem Champions ever???
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Who are Chelsea missing today?
                                                                                                                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                      Chelsea, worst prem Champions ever???
                                                                                                                      Blackburn ldo

Comment

Anyone else get their profile page spammed as I did?

Just reminds you how quick this place is getting all growned up.
                                                                                                                        *sniffs

I have something in my eye :-/
                                                                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                                          Who are Chelsea missing today?
                                                                                                                          Benayoun, big loss imo

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X