This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
    Chelsea game is on ss1 at 1.30. Chelsea should win as Villa can't buy a result atm.

Albion need to win to go top and their opponents Queens Park have 11 points from 14 games.
    Ayr are 5 points off top and need a win to keep touch. Their opponents Dumbarton are bottom of the league haven't yet won away from home and have a goal diff of -17.

Dundee may be the dodgy one they play Ross County at home with the superior squad, both teams wil suffer from lack of recent games though. Having said that a win puts Dundee 1 point off top so they'll be desperate to keep touch, as only 1 team goes up.
    Ross County have only amassed 15 points from 15 games.

Meh either way good luck with your bet Hitchhikers
    In summary, HH makes decent enough pissed bets. WP sir!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
        Think i'm going to win about €500 if it wins - i.e. the guts of a buggy for the kid (which I gather are surprisingly expensive)
        At least you aint got twins on the way - you would have to throw in another team thus increasing the sweat

Grats btw (im a lurker on here so feel like i know all yous fucks!)

Comment

UFC if anyone wants it http://www.firstrow.net/watch/43023/...v-maynard.html

Gonna watch first one Gomi vs Guida and that bout it

Comment

Will her family be putting on any pressure for a wedding pre-sprogging?

From memory the Da is some sort of mafiosa industrialist isn't he.

Comment

Comment

Just watcher Charlie Brookers Screenwipe of 2010, well worth watching if its get repeated, or you can access the bbc player.

Heres his take on the Raoul Moate hunt.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOeVNEReXB8[/ame]

Comment

Anyone ever play Super turbos on FTP?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                    Anyone ever play Super turbos on FTP?
                    Great fun

Comment

low level one, on the ft of $1500gtd on ipoker

2011 could be my year!

Comment

Originally posted by BrianN View Post
                        Great fun
                        Ever come across any decent strategy/push-fold articles on them?

I'm doing ok but I'm just muddling through rather than using any proper theory-based approach.

Comment

Have never really taken them that serious tbh. I watched a pokerpwnage video alrite on them. There is a 2/3 part series on them there. I think a lot of people just play them for a quick gamble so having a good push-fold game would give you a decent edge in the long run although very high variance.

Comment

Comment

Thiago Silva dominating. Embarrassing margin of victory in the end.

EDIT: BROKEN NOSE!!!! UGH.
                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Tony3004 View Post
                                Newton 4-5 Jenkins
                                Lewis 5-2 Van der Voort
                                Taylor 3-5 Webster
                                Anderson 4-5 Barneveld
                                Newton 4-5 Jenkins
                                Lewis 5-2 Van der Voort
                                Taylor 2-5 Webster
                                Anderson 5-1 Barneveld

not a bad day at the office

have a few quid on webster each way too . delighted for phil the fatness
                                You got to have a lot of balls, to play golf the way I do!

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                  Thiago Silva dominating. Embarrassing margin of victory in the end.

EDIT: BROKEN NOSE!!!! UGH.
                                  lolz delivered at the end. WP that man.

Comment

Comment

BAM!!! Yeah boy, get some. Punched his fucking lights out.
                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

valor maybe pm HJ. He's had a few before. Might be able to help you out.
                                        Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

Good main event. Edgar showed some heart, no way I thought he'd make it out of the first. Maybe Maynard can feel a little hard done by in the decision, very close though.
                                          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by p_larkin99 View Post
                                            Ugh Valor is obv going to give a very different story as he always does.

Basically I had never met her before came back from gym and she was i think ironing in the front room. I went straight to my room (not needing to pass her to get to my room). Maybe 10 mins late I go to get glass water and then grab a shower, she was in the hall mopping (on all 4's i may add) and i says excuse me as i sneak past. She makes some remark about how when she was brought up it was polite to say introduce yourself, i gave what was like a nervous sorta laughter (didnt know whether she was joking with me or not) and return to my room.

Valor then asks me what the fuss was about, I explained, he asked her what went down, she said the same again about how it was ignorant not to say hello and i say nothing (not wanting to cause a fuss). He later asks if she is like pissed and doesnt want to come back she says thats best. I was like ok...

I probably should have said something but thought she massively overreacted?? Meh.

Tell her that if you wanted a woman to bitch and moan when you come home that you'd propose marriage instead of introducing yourself.

Also,post more Mr Larkin.
                                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Some cunt spammed my profile

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                Some cunt spammed my profile
                                                Tell on his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                  Tell on his ass.
                                                  I should be a admin.

Comment

How long would you realistically need a cleaner per week, or how should you spread out their hours?

I assume she would get alot done in an hr.

Comment

I should be a admin.
                                                      Harry,Larry and Moe could use an extra pair of hands imo.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-axr23-WP0E&feature=fvst[/ame]

Comment

ship ship, tanked teh river, almost folded, but since I never fold I ended up calling with 1 sec to spare

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
                                                          NL Holdem $10(BB) Poker Stars
                                                          SB ($2,981)
                                                          Hero ($2,627)
                                                          UTG ($485)
                                                          UTG+1 ($1,479)
                                                          CO ($1,449)
                                                          BTN ($4,251)

Dealt to Hero 5:club: 6:heart:

fold, fold, fold, fold, SB raises to $30, Hero calls $20

FLOP ($60) K:spade: 6:diamond: Q:heart:

SB bets $40, Hero calls $40

TURN ($140) K:spade: 6:diamond: Q:heart: 6:club:

SB bets $160, Hero calls $160

RIVER ($460) K:spade: 6:diamond: Q:heart: 6:club: 2:spade:

SB checks, Hero bets $349, SB raises to $2,751 (AI), Hero calls $2,047 (AI)

SB shows T:heart: J:spade:
                                                          (Pre 66%, Flop 50.9%, Turn 18.2%)

Hero shows 5:club: 6:heart:
                                                          (Pre 34%, Flop 49.1%, Turn 81.8%)

Hero wins $5,251
                                                          Last edited by cardshark202; 02-01-11, 08:30. Reason: worded better imo

Comment

Think i'm going to win about €500 if it wins - i.e. the guts of a buggy for the kid (which I gather are surprisingly expensive)

^^^ weird word btw; buggy
                                                            If you're in any way superstitious, you don't get the pram until after the baby is born. Buggy is for when they're a little old, pram for now

Comment

It sounds phenomenally rude not to introduce yourself to someone. I dont think she over-reacted in the slightest. Would be a nice feeling going to work and to be treated as if you are invisible. Genuinly dont mean to be confrontational but are you autistic or have aspergers syndrome or something?

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                It sounds phenomenally rude not to introduce yourself to someone. I dont think she over-reacted in the slightest. Would be a nice feeling going to work and to be treated as if you are invisible. Genuinly dont mean to be confrontational but are you autistic or have aspergers syndrome or something?
                                                                Very dramatic.

You walk into your house and the guy your wife hired to unblock the sink or fix the washing machine is working away,you walk up to him,interupt him,ask him to put down his spanner,clean his hands,shake hands with you and introduce yourselves.I don't think so.

Comment

Very dramatic.

You walk into your house and the guy your wife hired to unblock the sink or fix the washing machine is working away,you walk up to him,interupt him,ask him to put down his spanner,clean his hands,shake hands with you and introduce yourselves.I don't think so.
                                                                  lol

The equivalant would be giving him a little kick while he's under the sink the get him to move so you can get out the shoe polish. Horrible manners not to introduce yourself, or at least make some small talk before moving on

Originally posted by p_larkin99 View Post

Basically I had never met her before came back from gym and she was i think ironing in the front room. I went straight to my room (not needing to pass her to get to my room). Maybe 10 mins late I go to get glass water and then grab a shower, she was in the hall mopping (on all 4's i may add) and i says excuse me as i sneak past

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                    lol

The equivalant would be giving him a little kick while he's under the sink the get him to move so you can get out the shoe polish. Horrible manners not to introduce yourself, or at least make some small talk before moving on
                                                                    So now he booted your woman up the hole? double lol.

Comment

lol lol?

Comment

No.....she's in the way in the hall, so he shuffles past her saying excuse me just like it's an everyday occurence to find a strange women mopping your floor. If you find it all acceptable and are trying to stick up for him you're a bit of a cunt yourself tbh

Comment

lol lol?
                                                                          it's usually rofl or lmfao or but he's a culchie i suppose

Comment

No.....she's in the way in the hall, so he shuffles past her saying excuse me just like it's an everyday occurence to find a strange women mopping your floor. If you find it all acceptable and are trying to stick up for him you're a bit of a cunt yourself tbh
                                                                            No need to get personal.

Comment

No need to get personal.
                                                                              We're talking about someone's actions towards another person, no? When my house was being built, i've often come home to find different workmen in the house and i've always introduced myself, or at least said hello if they were anywhere near me to at least make them feel a bit more comfortable. If i didn't i'd have classed myself as a bit of a cunt. You're lol'ing at something that's extremely bad manners

Comment

P_larkin was tired just after doing a tough session in the gym, he had his mind on one thing, to have a shower. Meeting a strange woman in your hall mopping on all fours isn't really an opportunity to introduce yourself. He is in his own place going about his business, says excuse me to get past and the cleaner was a bit bitchy imo saying what she said.

He also supports United so he and the cleaner are cunts. I also thought way too much about this and really need sleep.

Comment

We're talking about someone's actions towards another person, no? When my house was being built, i've often come home to find different workmen in the house and i've always introduced myself, or at least said hello if they were anywhere near me to at least make them feel a bit more comfortable. If i didn't i'd have classed myself as a bit of a cunt. You're lol'ing at something that's extremely bad manners
                                                                                  Class yourself as you will,you're entitled to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post

Comment

When do you take your Christmas Tree down? 6th of Jan is it?

MrsF's folks are coming over on the 11th, would it be retarded to keep it up til then?

Comment

MrsF's folks are coming over on the 11th, would it be retarded to keep it up til then?
                                                                                        take it down.

my head hurts, ship ship Taylor gone.

Comment

"They say" should be down before the 6th (otherwise the fairies come or ghosts or some shite like that) mine is coming down tomorrow

Comment

Not as weird a word as a perambulator! And you need one of those before you use the buggy as MrFD says

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                                                                                              "They say" should be down before the 6th (otherwise the fairies come or ghosts or some shite like that) mine is coming down tomorrow
                                                                                              Hey Old Timer is Darrens new place having a monthly game or any kind of game worth traveling down for anytime soon

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                                Hey Old Timer is Darrens new place having a monthly game or any kind of game worth traveling down for anytime soon
                                                                                                Rich, i'm $20 to the good on the darts. Give me 6/4 on Webster to beat Anderson for $20 and you have a chance to get even. You get your laptop fixed yet?

Comment

Such a great song.

Comment

So is my money good here?

V Gerwen is 9/10 to beat Monk
                                                                                                    Anyone bar Anderson to win the title is 11/10

In Division 2,

Fitton 11/10 to beat Kellet
                                                                                                    Atkins 11/10 to beat Winstanley

Comment

Rich, i'm $20 to the good on the darts. Give me 6/4 on Webster to beat Anderson for $20 and you have a chance to get even. You get your laptop fixed yet?
                                                                                                      No laptop imo. New desktop waiting on delivery, was supposed to be here last week .

I think you'll find your $40 to the good iirc.

Websters not playing Anderson, you mean against Jackpot ya?

Comment

No laptop imo. New desktop waiting on delivery, was supposed to be here last week .

I think you'll find your $40 to the good iirc.

Websters not playing Anderson, you mean against Jackpot ya?
                                                                                                        Not sure if it's 20 or 40. I'm up that much i don't kee track

Yeah meant Lewis sorry, i wouldn't touch the bull v Anderson

Comment

In Division 2,

I'd stay away from that Van Gerwen match or at least would back MVG.

Dunno anything about Kelley but he's seeded 2. I'd like to watch him before backing against him. Plus I don't like Fitton.

Comment

In Division 2,

Fitton is 11/10 to beat Kellet? Is Kellet not the better player?

Comment

Fitton is 11/10 to beat Kellet? Is Kellet not the better player?
                                                                                                              Yeah that's why Fitton is 11/10 and Kellet is 8/11

Don't know much about Kellet myself, but Fitton is solid and is a tough 1st round draw so was just thinking there may be some value.

Waites v Hankey could be a good one too, esp if Hankey turns up

Comment

Yea Big Mouth, on Sunday 9th January (next Sunday) I think 3pm, already a good few tickets out. I think its €100 + €20 (I presume food included ??).

You'll even have a chance as I probably won't be playing (unless I get knocked out early in Galway )

Darrens No is 087 6967680. You should try to get down, the place is lovely & really buzzing.

Comment

Yeah that's why Fitton is 11/10 and Kellet is 8/11

Don't know much about Kellet myself, but Fitton is solid and is a tough 1st round draw so was just thinking there may be some value.

Waites v Hankey could be a good one too, esp if Hankey turns up
                                                                                                                  I'm half asleep. Kellet will win though.

Fitton hasn't been great it is also rumored he is making the move this year.

Comment

Your going to make an awesome father

Hitchy jnr: Daddy why haven't we eaten in 3 days?

Hitchy: Well son, Rapid Vienna let me down in the final leg of my eight team accumulator, I was gonna lay off but saw the doller signs. Besides your a little fat anyway

Hitchy jnr: but I'm so hungry

Hitch: quit your moaning, you'll be eating like a king when my Finn Harps, Boavista, CSKA Moscow, Bangor Town accum comes in on Saturday.
                                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Not sure if it's 20 or 40. I'm up that much i don't kee track

Yeah meant Lewis sorry, i wouldn't touch the bull v Anderson
                                                                                                                      It's 40 imo.

I'm stuck between Jackpot and Webster tbh, I'll come back to ya before kick off

Comment

Fitton has been bad this year but i still think 11/10 is isnt a bad price

Comment

In Division 2,

Do you know the format of the u-21 final?. I presume all those games up to the final up to 4 legs. So final probably first to 6 or 7 i guess but cant find out.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X