X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
    very poor first half from west ham but gifted a very sneaky 1-2 lead,
    just hold up 1 time.
    Cant believe theyre winning. They have been awful.

Comment

Christmas Peep Show was excellent.

SPOILER
      Super Hans self inviting himself to christmas dinner with mark's family and walking in the door saying "Father Spliffmas coming through"

Comment

Originally posted by GrangeUtd View Post
        Christmas Peep Show was excellent.

SPOILER
        Super Hans self inviting himself to christmas dinner with mark's family and walking in the door saying "Father Spliffmas coming through"
        Yeah some great lines in it. Its amazing that its still fresh after 7 series'. Whereas things like the IT Crowd went to the dogs and even Inbetweeners S3 wasn't up to scratch, Peep Show has kept a really high standard throughout.

Comment

someone was enquiring about willy wonka and the chocolate factory on here the other day.

well its just started on rte 2 now, due to the racing being cancelled
          Last edited by Angry-Ball; 26-12-10, 13:30.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
            someone was enquiring about willy wonka and the chocolate factory on here the other day.

well its just started on rte 2 now, due to the raing being cancelled
            It was Gaviscon I think

Comment

Alison Brie

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5cdzc3YdFI[/ame]
              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                Yeah some great lines in it. Its amazing that its still fresh after 7 series'. Whereas things like the IT Crowd went to the dogs and even Inbetweeners S3 wasn't up to scratch, Peep Show has kept a really high standard throughout.
                I couldn't agree more. I couldn't believe the love season 3 of the Inbetweeners got. I thought it paled in comparison to the first 2. The 1 hour program about Peep Show I thought was really interesting and gave some great insights. This season has been brilliant with the exception of ep 4 (were they were locked in the hallway) which wasn't bad by any means though. Long may it continue.

Comment

Originally posted by GrangeUtd View Post
                  Lol at the comments on that vid. Someone comments "even the bodyguard singing haha only in ireland!! UP THE IRISH"

They were talking about Damien Dempsey!!!
                  yep Dempsy and also Mary Blacks son forget his name (from the Coronas)

fell asleep wathing the cricket, the Ausies need a miracle but it is Christmas.
                  Has a sprout overdose yesterday as various siblings passed them over to me. Even though growing up I was one of two out of 11 who ate the things, the ol mother still dishes them up every year.
                  No betting on the GGS today

Comment

Raiders of the lost arc, great christmas movie.

There is something about Nazi themed movies and christmas...
                    Raiders Of The Lost Arc
                    The Sound Of Music

Any others?
                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post

well its just started on rte 2 now, due to the racing being cancelled
                      I just layed Charlie on finding the fifth ticket. FML.

Comment

Is there a live match on Sky at 3pm?

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                          Nah, no live 3pm games on sky ever on a Sunday. None on any English Channels.

All should be on Sopcast though.
                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                            Get competitive odds at 888sport ✓ Online Betting on all major Sports Betting events with Bet Builder, In Play & more. T&Cs Apply!
                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                              Nah, no live 3pm games on sky ever on a Sunday. None on any English Channels.

All should be on Sopcast though.
                              Is it not a Saturday that they cant show 3pm games?

Didnt think it mattered on a Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                Cant believe theyre winning. They have been awful.
                                il take it

played better in the 2nd half in fairness probably deserved the win

Comment

United match on any tv stations?
                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

dOING a bit of colouring in, you couldn't beat it with a stick.
                                    Must upload my handwork sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
                                      il take it

played better in the 2nd half in fairness probably deserved the win
                                      In fairness, they were much better in the second. Massive result for them.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
                                          dOING a bit of colouring in, you couldn't beat it with a stick.
                                          Must upload my handwork sometime.
                                          Is this you?

Comment

Comment

The very one.

Comment

Berbagoaaaaaaal

Comment

Oh Rooney that would have been some goal. Cantona-esque.. United in the mood here!

Comment

folks can any one ship me $900 on FT for $900 on stars please?
                                                    pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                      Had to log in and post this, Bono, Rice, Hansard and Brady busking in Grafton Street Christmas Eve.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHUhy...layer_embedded
                                                      Is anyone else depressed at the amount of cameras and videos everyone seems to have in the crowd. Seems the way the world has gone, when someone sees something of interest they imediately think to get a pic rather than enjoying it ...

First song was shite, but still fair play to em all. lol at the bodygaurd comment too

Comment

Adrian Lewis and Colin Lloyd to win 2nite pls

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                          Adrian Lewis and Colin Lloyd to win 2nite pls
                                                          No darts on tonite ya dope. Tomorrow nite.

Comment

Jesus that was a v harsh sending off! Yellow would have been fair.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                              No darts on tonite ya dope. Tomorrow nite.
                                                              ugh you serious? meh - obv a retard at betting

Comment

ugh you serious? meh - obv a retard at betting
                                                                Afraid so. Would have thought Barry Hearn would be onto that especially it being only the 2nd round. Roll them out boxing day in future imo.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                  Afraid so. Would have thought Barry Hearn would be onto that especially it being only the 2nd round. Roll them out boxing day in future imo.
                                                                  Fairly sure there was Boxing Day darts up to a few years ago, maybe that was back in the Circus Tavern days and theres some rule about use of the new place today.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                    Fairly sure there was Boxing Day darts up to a few years ago, maybe that was back in the Circus Tavern days and theres some rule about use of the new place today.
                                                                    I think youre right on both counts. Im sure there was darts in recent years on boxing day too now that you say it. And some changes with the location switch so this must be it.

Comment

Where do we stand on the Boxing Day / St Stephens Day thing?

My theory has always been that if its an Irish event you refer to it as St Stephens Day, if its a UK event its Boxing Day.

So the St Stephens Day meetings Leopardstown and Limerick were cancelled as was the traditional Boxing Day card at Kempton. The Boxing Day Test Match went ahead though.

Comment

My theory has always been that if its an Irish event you refer to it as St Stephens Day, if its a UK event its Boxing Day.

So the St Stephens Day meetings Leopardstown and Limerick were cancelled as was the traditional Boxing Day card at Kempton. The Boxing Day Test Match went ahead though.
                                                                        I thought it was a catholic/protestant thing

Comment

Prods are evil.Stephen's Day.
                                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I thought it was a catholic/protestant thing
                                                                              I had never heard of Stevens day till I moved here. Nothing to do with religion in Scotland.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                Hi-de-hi neighbourinos. A fairly spectacular 3,480 posts since was last on BBV, don't think can handle reading that volume
                                                                                I always skim through them when I'm a few dozen pages behind, keeping an eye out for any with 10+ thanks.

You should definitely catch this one anyway, Lottie doing possibly the most shameless bit of thankswhoring in the history of the internet.

Comment

I see that hugh hefner is getting married again - she's not half bad either

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                    I had never heard of Stephen's day till I moved here. Nothing to do with religion in Scotland.
                                                                                    FYP

Comment

I found a hangover cure. Just be too busy to have one.

Comment

...
                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

$1M Turbo Takedown starts in 5 minutes on Stars, its amongst the better uses of 3000 FPP. Hopfully a fair few sitouts with the nights that in it as well.

Comment

lol

PokerStars Game #54877004292: Tournament #345020016, $200+$15 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level IX (400/800) - 2010/12/26 15:17:16 ET
                                                                                            Table '345020016 86' 9-max Seat #9 is the button
                                                                                            Seat 1: malicous222 (13156 in chips)
                                                                                            Seat 2: labumzerKing (47403 in chips)
                                                                                            Seat 3: ANY2WILLDOXX (13736 in chips)
                                                                                            Seat 4: Hot'KoVo (9393 in chips)
                                                                                            Seat 5: chapmoney (18556 in chips)
                                                                                            Seat 6: mitXmit (4657 in chips)
                                                                                            Seat 7: blumenkind53 (35604 in chips)
                                                                                            Seat 8: zhivago2 (24200 in chips)
                                                                                            Seat 9: LVSEO (30623 in chips)
                                                                                            malicous222: posts the ante 50
                                                                                            labumzerKing: posts the ante 50
                                                                                            ANY2WILLDOXX: posts the ante 50
                                                                                            Hot'KoVo: posts the ante 50
                                                                                            chapmoney: posts the ante 50
                                                                                            mitXmit: posts the ante 50
                                                                                            blumenkind53: posts the ante 50
                                                                                            zhivago2: posts the ante 50
                                                                                            LVSEO: posts the ante 50
                                                                                            malicous222: posts small blind 400
                                                                                            labumzerKing: posts big blind 800
                                                                                            *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                            Dealt to ANY2WILLDOXX [3h 7c]
                                                                                            ANY2WILLDOXX: folds
                                                                                            Hot'KoVo: folds
                                                                                            chapmoney: folds
                                                                                            mitXmit: folds
                                                                                            blumenkind53: raises 800 to 1600
                                                                                            zhivago2: folds
                                                                                            LVSEO: folds
                                                                                            malicous222: folds
                                                                                            labumzerKing: calls 800
                                                                                            *** FLOP *** [6c Kh Qc]
                                                                                            labumzerKing: checks
                                                                                            blumenkind53: bets 2227
                                                                                            labumzerKing: calls 2227
                                                                                            *** TURN *** [6c Kh Qc] [Td]
                                                                                            blumenkind53: bets 5927
                                                                                            labumzerKing: folds
                                                                                            Uncalled bet (5927) returned to blumenkind53
                                                                                            blumenkind53 collected 8504 from pot
                                                                                            blumenkind53: doesn't show hand
                                                                                            *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                            Total pot 8504 | Rake 0
                                                                                            Board [6c Kh Qc Td]
                                                                                            Seat 1: malicous222 (small blind) folded before Flop
                                                                                            Seat 2: labumzerKing (big blind) folded on the Turn
                                                                                            Seat 3: ANY2WILLDOXX folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                            Seat 4: Hot'KoVo folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                            Seat 5: chapmoney folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                            Seat 6: mitXmit folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                            Seat 7: blumenkind53 collected (8504)
                                                                                            Seat 8: zhivago2 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                            Seat 9: LVSEO (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                            Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                                                              lol

PokerStars Game #54877004292: Tournament #345020016, $200+$15 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level IX (400/800) - 2010/12/26 15:17:16 ET
                                                                                              Table '345020016 86' 9-max Seat #9 is the button
                                                                                              Seat 1: malicous222 (13156 in chips)
                                                                                              Seat 2: labumzerKing (47403 in chips)
                                                                                              Seat 3: ANY2WILLDOXX (13736 in chips)
                                                                                              Seat 4: Hot'KoVo (9393 in chips)
                                                                                              Seat 5: chapmoney (18556 in chips)
                                                                                              Seat 6: mitXmit (4657 in chips)
                                                                                              Seat 7: blumenkind53 (35604 in chips)
                                                                                              Seat 8: zhivago2 (24200 in chips)
                                                                                              Seat 9: LVSEO (30623 in chips)
                                                                                              malicous222: posts the ante 50
                                                                                              labumzerKing: posts the ante 50
                                                                                              ANY2WILLDOXX: posts the ante 50
                                                                                              Hot'KoVo: posts the ante 50
                                                                                              chapmoney: posts the ante 50
                                                                                              mitXmit: posts the ante 50
                                                                                              blumenkind53: posts the ante 50
                                                                                              zhivago2: posts the ante 50
                                                                                              LVSEO: posts the ante 50
                                                                                              malicous222: posts small blind 400
                                                                                              labumzerKing: posts big blind 800
                                                                                              *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                              Dealt to ANY2WILLDOXX [3h 7c]
                                                                                              ANY2WILLDOXX: folds
                                                                                              Hot'KoVo: folds
                                                                                              chapmoney: folds
                                                                                              mitXmit: folds
                                                                                              blumenkind53: raises 800 to 1600
                                                                                              zhivago2: folds
                                                                                              LVSEO: folds
                                                                                              malicous222: folds
                                                                                              labumzerKing: calls 800
                                                                                              *** FLOP *** [6c Kh Qc]
                                                                                              blumenkind53: bets 2227
                                                                                              labumzerKing: calls 2227
                                                                                              *** TURN *** [6c Kh Qc] [Td]
                                                                                              blumenkind53: bets 5927
                                                                                              labumzerKing: folds
                                                                                              Uncalled bet (5927) returned to blumenkind53
                                                                                              blumenkind53 collected 8504 from pot
                                                                                              blumenkind53: doesn't show hand
                                                                                              *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                              Total pot 8504 | Rake 0
                                                                                              Board [6c Kh Qc Td]
                                                                                              Seat 1: malicous222 (small blind) folded before Flop
                                                                                              Seat 2: labumzerKing (big blind) folded on the Turn
                                                                                              Seat 3: ANY2WILLDOXX folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                              Seat 4: Hot'KoVo folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                              Seat 5: chapmoney folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                              Seat 6: mitXmit folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                              Seat 7: blumenkind53 collected (8504)
                                                                                              Seat 8: zhivago2 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                              Seat 9: LVSEO (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                              whats lol about that?

Comment

whats lol about that?
                                                                                                Yeah i read through it twice to see what i missing! Presuming he posted the wrong HH

Comment

whats lol about that?
                                                                                                  Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                  Yeah i read through it twice to see what i missing! Presuming he posted the wrong HH
                                                                                                  Lolz? ye don't see it?

Comment

RIP Charlie Sheen

Died in a snowboarding accident

Comment

RIP Charlie Sheen

LOL, no he didn't.

Comment

RIP Charlie Sheen

that's shit!

2 mins later

Last edited by DeadParrot; 26-12-10, 20:54.
                                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

RIP Charlie Sheen

You must have been Sheen things.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                            LOL, no he didn't.
                                                                                                            Do you have to be so anal about it? I was told it was on the news in the UK. Why would I doubt it?

Comment

I always skim through them when I'm a few dozen pages behind, keeping an eye out for any with 10+ thanks.

You should definitely catch this one anyway, Lottie doing possibly the most shameless bit of thankswhoring in the history of the internet.
                                                                                                              http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ostcount=92281

lol excellent work, more of tha type o thing

Comment

Do you have to be so anal about it? I was told it was on the news in the UK. Why would I doubt it?
                                                                                                                him being on a snowboard would ring alarm bells for me. he is a wimmin beating alcho.
                                                                                                                read that in the NOTW so it must be true.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                                  him being on a snowboard would ring alarm bells for me. he is a wimmin beating alcho.
                                                                                                                  read that in the NOTW so it must be true.
                                                                                                                  Could have been some sort of cocaine concealing accident. That type of "Snow" lol

Comment

Could have been some sort of cocaine concealing accident. That type of "Snow" lol
                                                                                                                    Charlie ?

Comment

Yeah didn't post right HH. 3b shipped 89 into AA and flopped the nuts in the warmup . Unfortunately didn't do any good, busto 50 or so off the money.
                                                                                                                      Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

"PS - I love you" is on RTE ONE ATM. (wife's watching -I'm playing cards) Gerard Butler's accent is the worst OIRISH accent I've ever heard. You'd think he could do a better one considering he's from not so far away....

Anyway
                                                                                                                        Bombay Saphire + Tonic X2
                                                                                                                        Jameson 12 yr old X4
                                                                                                                        Bulmers Berry X3

Wont be long now........

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                                                                          Gerard Butler's accent is the worst OIRISH accent I've ever heard.
                                                                                                                          I raise you Jim Broadbent in Perrier's Bounty, so bad it's almost funny!
                                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X